2 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

In the mod description you can find this information. Hate/Love is related to anger training. The more you train them to manage their anger the more they will like you. If they have high submission they might even say "I am yours". The most efficient way to train anger is too wait for them to be angry and punish them.

This not yet very realistic and might lead to a point where you can not increase anger management anymore.

My plan is to add more reasons for slaves to get angry and to include a possibility for Stockholm syndrom once broken and submission are high.

We are not there yet and need more testing of the first stages of training.

Right, makes sense. Definitely looking forward to Stockholm syndrome. But what about degrading and decent clothing? When it says "confusing bandit by giving her clothes" what exactly does that mean?

46 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Oh wow I didn't notice that, that's actually really cool. Maybe clothes tagged as "revealing" in SLAroused could also be degrading.

Could you explain a bit how to make your slave like you more? Is giving them decent clothes the only way for now? I have no problem breaking them and stopping them from running, but they never actually like me lol...not sure if I care about their feelings but it'd be nice to know how to do it.

Good point with the revealing tag, I will look into that one. I am looking for more keywords if you know others. Revealing could be degrading for new slaves but also considered as a nice gift from well trained slaves.

6 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Right, makes sense. Definitely looking forward to Stockholm syndrome. But what about degrading and decent clothing? When it says "confusing bandit by giving her clothes" what exactly does that mean?

It means you allowed your naked slave to wear clothes again. Hence changing the slave social status back and forth between an object and a human servant. You can check their stats with the slave info spell and see some going up (mostly fear) and others going down (like respect, because your actions are not consistent).

If you think it was consistent please describe the chain of actions, so I can add more checks.

3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

It means you allowed your naked slave to wear clothes again. Hence changing the slave social status back and forth between an object and a human servant. You can check their stats with the slave info spell and see some going up (mostly fear) and others going down (like respect, because your actions are not consistent). Giving them weapon and armors should bring a different message.

If you think it was consistent please describe the chain of actions, so I can add more checks.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Good point with the revealing tag, I will look into that one. I am looking for more keywords if you know others. Revealing could be degrading for new slaves but also considered as a nice gift from well trained slaves.

I think that would work really well. I'll try to think of some more keywords for you. Maybe anything devious? Not sure if that one is as simple as a keyword, but just a thought.

It means you allowed your naked slave to wear clothes again. Hence changing the slave social status back and forth between an object and a human. You can check their stats with the slave info spell and see some going up (mostly fear) and others going down (like respect, because your actions are not consistent).

If you think it was consistent please describe the chain of action, so I can add more checks.

Well right now I'm just trying to explore all the features here so I can figure out the new slave training process via this mod. Taking their clothes is meant to be part of the early training sessions then, I assume. Makes perfect sense. I was just trying to check out the strip refusal mechanic and how it worked, so I had slave stripping and redressing like 5 times. Although, she was unequipping and reequipping her shitty bandit armor, so I assume that caused the "confusion" as it were, since that armor is considered decent clothing. I suppose if she had degrading clothing then the confusing inconsistencies wouldn't happen? 

Anyone else noticing an issue with the idles and combat, slave fights like normal but then goes into one of the idles and from that point onwards they just follow me around without fighting (even if something attacks thems)

Tying them up or sex seems to fix and then they will fight again for a bit until they go into one of the idles again

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

My plan is to add more reasons for slaves to get angry and reasons to like you (praising should increase anger management if done right but might decrease broken feeling)

i have some new idea about this... reasons slave to heate player:

1 - bindfolding slaves this one maybe can be used escape preverention/limitation. as blind and alone slave canot run.. but if the slave escape part of frendly escape grup friends can help them to run agin.

2 - get gaged (zaz has gags in it, if player alowed gag some slaves maybe this one piss off some of them

3 - i dont know the name of item i know exist a iron bar that locks on the victim neck, and two hands this one limits slave option only move..

4 - forcing a slave to snitch/spy on his frends, if it sucsess the snich slave report a warning message before frends try escape this give option the player to preverent or more easy catch escaping slaves

5 - "iron ball" the lsave, i dont know corect english name this divice. this one big heavy iron ball with a chain and the chain free end can be locked the slaves leg this one slows down the slave running speed this way make harder to move and escape

6 - can player cook nasty food from nasty component like dead rat flesh or something other common intigrends and force slaves to eat them :

A - punishing slave until its fear to say no to eat

B - simply restrain slave and forcebly open mouth and push the things down (requieres new animation)

7 - force slave/slaves collect intigrend for nasty food and/or coock nasty food

reason to slave love the player:

1 - player can say soemthing like this: good pet, good slave but this maybe better if used in slaves that broken or half broken

2 - option to player say this: you done well so here is some clothing for you to wear. if player give slave high quality clothing like noble

3 - giving good food them

//ok i stop here i have to many ideas //

I also plan to include a possibility for Stockholm syndrom once broken and submission is high.

:) sounds great! :) 

i dont know, it is possible use DOM use a key word let say:

DOMdegrading

and if a slave forced to wear item with this keyword considered degrading. this way future mods that adds new clothing item can use this keyword too, or maybe others can make a patch to add this keyword to thenew future mod items.

maybe this mod contain items that can be useful on slaves: 

11 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Anyone else noticing an issue with the idles and combat, slave fights like normal but then goes into one of the idles and from that point onwards they just follow me around without fighting (even if something attacks thems)

Tying them up or sex seems to fix and then they will fight again for a bit until they go into one of the idles again

I could add a check on combat state to see if it makes things better. Wait for version 1.1.2.

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i dont know, it is possible use DOM use a key word let say:

DOMdegrading

and if a slave forced to wear item with this keyword considered degrading. this way future mods that adds new clothing item can use this keyword too, or maybe others can make a patch to add this keyword to thenew future mod items.

It would actually be easier to use existing keywords. Especially from Sexlab or SL extensions.

Testrun on pahe- 7.5.2-repack3 and DOM-1.1.1 version

TLDR:

fresh captured slaves hard to contain they run around like headless chiken with frends and no other way to stopp them than restraning them or killing.

sometiems this cause big script lag so restraining not posible if mroe than 2 grup of slaves run around some times 1 slave canot be restrained. killed slaves not removed from pahe slave list.  i terminated my testing after some try.

Test goals:

Spoiler

Goal-1 -PAHE mod reset resets all stats other than sex and combat traning to 0 bug is gone

Goal-2 -check relation effect - fear work on other frendly slaves

Goal-3 -check animation play work on, no animation break on sex scanes

Goal-4 -slave that frends other try escape as grup not alone

Goal-5 -npcs can be keep original faction after realised slavery

Goal-6 -slaves in combat maybe stop fight and reset some basic state

Test method - run #1:

Spoiler

new game, wiat until pahe install done->quicksave,load->mcm menu->install sexlab ->wait it done +1 minute->quicksave,load
mara statue->spawn as patreon on riwerwod->go embershard mine collect at least 10 slaves inside the mine
here Test 1-5 goals
train them inside until at least 2 slace stable not going run a way, go back riwerwoos test bug 6 using slaves combat in the town

Test results - run #1:

Observation 1: in fight aginst bandits low hp bandits->e key->enslave->bandit die no new slaw spawn
this fixed after reloding and re doing fight but nextf fight and capture case not helped

Observation 2: captured first 3 bandits in the mine non get frendship

observation 3: 4th and 5th bandit capture i experienced longer time betwen death of original version and clone apariance

observation 4: as subject 4 and 5 captured first subject made some frendship

observation 5: tetsubjects start run away with frends! ( Goal-4 )

observation 6: captured 6th subject, subject original dead, pahe send me message 6/125 slaves new one not spawned, original dead boudy not dead
note: at this moment i bobmarded tons of message about subject 1-5 runing away with frends
note: mcm - pahe told me: he is in pahe holding cell
i reseted the slave then teleported to the player via mcm menu, form this point i can paly the normal capture, the slave has not get the full inventory of original bandit

observation 7: after capture subject 6 i captured remaing 3 bandits, i mean i started the capture procedure

observation 8: i started restrain fleeing slaves i encountered fallowing bugs:
bug 1: slaves that runing away becuse frends runing away not reacted the pain punishment some of them neary died
bug 2: restraning some slaves not working, i start talk runing subject, order them restrained as punishemnt animation nnot play nothing hapening canceling dialoge, slave continue run away
bug 3: restrained subject start runaway with his frend.. funy :) as statue fly away
bug 4: sex punishment for runing away start extrame slow take even minutes to load, maybe this is the case with the restraning?
bug 5: i killed subject 5 he is one who runaway with frends, the message warning hes runaway even minutes after his death shown. this mesages apear mixed with other messages about my doing after subject 5 death.
based on this i belive killing the slave that start the runaway scane not effect the runaway scane
note: after killing subject 5 frend message about subject 5 with frends run away stoped appear, last living escaping slave not restrained or effected any way of my punishment
bug 6: after i killed all fleeing slaves... all remain in the mcm menu no notificaion about slave death appeaered
bug 7: mcm menu not working any slave living or dead not accesible save-relod not helped
bug 8: restarted pahe, killed all slaves to make script lag bareble nothing seems to happen, quicksave/reload middle of restarting pahe, seems not helping
possible bug:non stop message spam about slave runing a way with frends i dont know this is bug or not

observation 9: as i started restranin soem subject fresh captured bandit capture procedure started continue, but not finished

observation 10: at this point i reverted a save where i only captured one bandit fuly 2 bandit ready to play capture dialoge inside the mine, restart of the pahe mod worked

observation 11: new frendship made afterrestarting pahe beatwen Subject 3 and Subject 2, last time this 2 salves not friend others!

observation 12: things seems work as intended mostly... after restart i restrained subject 1,2,3 captured subject 4,5 and full runaway crazynes started all slave who has frend started run around.

Bug 1: slavevs that the ring leader of the runaway: subject 2 who named as runing away with his frends not reacted pain punishment as runing away same, trur subject 4

note: slave who has frend restrained start flee alone! - i think this is how should work :)
idea: more realistick and make player more headich if a fleeing slave untie his tied frends ( evil laught ) so grup escape can happen :D :D :D
idea: grup punishemnt option if a grup of frendly slaves start run as grup need to be way punished as grup! at this moment i know only exisitng method to punish a grup... grup sex.

observation 13: if a slave who has frineds started runaway and friend restrain removed the frend not start runaway as grup
bug 1: some cases even if a slave is restnaied start run a way! basciliy on knees move fast as a runing slave funy
note: in restrained state slave can be stoped from running via pain punishment

observation 14: killed slaves not removed from slave collection, dead slave corpse marked

observation 15: restrained slaves reported as running away wit his frends, but tha slave stay in place and do nothing

observation 16: running away with frends message spam come with BIG script lag if 2-3 frend grup runing a way same time script lag brutal.

observation 17: i termineted all subjects runing away message cunamy not changed

TESTRUN 2:

Quited skyrim restarted new game, after character creation quick ly go slexlab then pahe, then relod pahe then save and relod game.

evrything els done same as Testrun 1.

observation 1: slaves start runaway as grup same as test one, no difference in reaction to pain observed runing slaves not sop until killed, or restrained, killed slaves not cosnidered dead or removed, runing slaves restrain or sex punishement animation not play

obbservation 2: game reloded to time after 3 subject captured and nothing hapened, restarted pahe, subject 2,3 who is frends started runaway as frends.
note 1: subject 2 as ringleader restrained first, after subject 3 punished with pain and stroped escapings
note 2: slaves that runing away alone work as inteded
note 3: if a grup of slaves runaway new slave capture delayed and continue after escaping grup members restrained

observation 3: subject 1 and 3 frends, i restrained subject 1 and tortured, checked effect on subject 1. result is resignation incrase no other stat changed
note: the torture mostly aimless, mostly becuse subject 3 refused strip

observation 4: after restarting killing slaves not remove them from the active slaves

obeservation 5: sometimes if a slave has friends and this firends are restrained the slave canot stoped runing away using pain, only restrain or sex punishemnt. soem times this one is fail to animation not start to play.

observation 6: new reason to punishment shown in messages: punishing slave for crying. great idea i like it!

At this point i terminated Testing DOM 1.1.1, save files and other related files deleted.

Reasons:
Test canot continue escaping slaves in alone can generate to much script lag/other problems.

PAHE mods active:

Spoiler

paradise_halls
paradise_halls_SL-extension
farengarstudies
laviewmanor
pahe alternate start mod

Other mods used in test:
zaz 8.0-rev3
PAHE requierments
SOS
XPMSE
Racemenu
itortureframework
tdf + legendary addon
alternatestart
uiextensations
papirus util se
jconatiner
fuzdoroh

29 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

It would actually be easier to use existing keywords. Especially from Sexlab or SL extensions.

i understand,

i just droping ideas i know 80-90% not going to work or made. :) this is how things work.

I could add a check on combat state to see if it makes things better. Wait for version 1.1.2.

That would make sense and probably solve it

I read a bit above about the confusing slave notification, having that turned off for wearing armor/having a weapon if they have been asked to fight for you would also be good since a slave would be a bit useless in combat if they can only use fists and had to fight naked (would be amusing i admit but not an effective fighter)

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

- bindfolding slaves this one maybe can be used escape preverention

devious blindfolds already keyworded as escape prevention

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

"iron ball" the lsave, i dont know corect english name this divice. this one big heavy iron ball with a chain and the chain free end can be locked the slaves leg this one slows down the slave running speed this way make harder to move and escape

ball and chain shackles are good, i'll check for any keywords on those to add for next update to pahe

TLDR:

fresh captured slaves hard to contain they run around like headless chiken with frends and no other way to stopp them than restraning them or killing.

sometiems this cause big script lag so restraining not posible if mroe than 2 grup of slaves run around some times 1 slave canot be restrained. killed slaves not removed from pahe slave list.  i terminated my testing after some try.

is that happening with any random slaves or have you found a pocket of unique npc's

17 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

i usually keep mine in strait jackets until they have enough combat training or i run out of straitjackets for them

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

i think its pahslave has a function already setup for animations that play if canidle, might make it easier to eliminate those bugs

17 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

. Maybe anything devious? Not sure if that one is as simple as a keyword, but just a thought.

yes, dd uses keywords that can be identified. many already programmed in for other tasks. devious suits i think might already be programmed in as naked to the slave

52 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i think its pahslave has a function already setup for animations that play if canidle, might make it easier to eliminate those bugs

Yes I added a GetCombatMode() test in CanIdle(). Let's see what it does and you can add it to PAHE if you feel like.

57 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

TLDR:

is that happening with any random slaves or have you found a pocket of unique npc's

its happening with normal bandits in embersahard mine near riverwood.

The containent problem at the moment come from the new added future: slaves try run with frends. i wirten down evrything in detail below spoilers.

this future working as intended slave with frend start run away soon as possible if not trained. The problem to me i cannot restrain them after started runaway. stoping them using pain not possible most cases.  soem slaves that restrained fallow the non restrained frends.

dead slaves not removed from the slave list.

ehh i remove spolier tag from my comment test result sections. 

Edit:

original post fixed.

On 3/26/2021 at 6:04 PM, pinky6225 said:

Yeah that works now, slave does the groin/chest covering on being ordered to strip rather than the PC

As your using that idle a command/punishment for doing it would be good so you can tell them to stop covering themselves up

Noted for next version.

13 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

its happening with normal bandits.

The containent problem at the moment come from the new added future: slaves try run with frends. i wirten down evrything in detail below spoilers.

this future working as intended slave with frend start run away soon as possible if not trained. The problem to me i cannot restrain them after started runaway. stoping them using pain not possible most cases.  soem slaves that restrained fallow the non restrained frends.

dead slaves not removed from the slave list.

ehh i remove spolier tag from my comment test result sections. 

Should be corrected in last version. Sorry I made an endless loop so friends were asked to run away until they did.

Tip when capturing slaves: attach them right after the capture dialogue and then move on to the next cowering one. Then regroup and start to train them right away. They will often try to run away otherwise, that's just realistic.

TLDR:

Many thanks for testing, I had completely overlooked that part. Look for my answer in the previous post.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

devious suits i think might already be programmed in as naked to the slave

idea for future updates could be to change that from seen as naked to seen as degrading like slave clothes

19 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

however this idea might fit better for the devious suits as well. a bondage lover would love to be bound in devious suits, but somebody new to bondage might find it degrading and/or humiliating

52 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

idea for future updates could be to change that from seen as naked to seen as degrading like slave clothes

however this idea might fit better for the devious suits as well. a bondage lover would love to be bound in devious suits, but somebody new to bondage might find it degrading and/or humiliating

Exactly. I tried to do something a bit like that for the praising dialogue. So praising a well trained slave would reinforce the training. But a new slave might just get angry.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Should be corrected in last version. Sorry I made an endless loop so friends were asked to run away until they did.

no problem :) i wish help to devlop this promising great mod :) 

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Tip when capturing slaves: attach them right after the capture dialogue and then move on to the next cowering one. Then regroup and start to train them right away. They will often try to run away otherwise, that's just realistic.

yes normaly i do this way, in this case i let them do what wish to do. to see frendli grups reaction.

the problem is if only one start run some cases tied frends follow them  and possible no way to restrain becuse script lag.

i know i can work around this problem, after capture restrain then no question asked punish until slaves brake a bit so no instant dialoge about i run away.

my plan to  test things out well capture at least 12 but better 20 slaves. to this with this bugs in system to me maybe take 3-5 hours.

i dont know possible to produce a special tester only version? a version that very easy to train slaves so more easy to capture and keep under control this large number of slaves.

i plan capture a big test at least 40 slaves to see frendship effect and other possible bugs. i dont know what happen if some one collect 50 slaves and frendship network grow very big.

Question:

How more easy/better? i write down a tld sty version of my findigs or write down exat details? to me more quick to write down tldr stlye but its missin many details might be important.

24 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

So praising a well trained slave would reinforce the training. But a new slave might just get angry.

at this moment this implemented? :) i not saw the mod page :(

i can prise a slave to reinforce traning?  if yes i go back to test this case i capture only 2 or maybe 3 bandit to test out all possible emotion/reaction/training option.

note: i saw new message about punishing slave becuse crying.

so this mod gets better and better :) 

Just now, Nonseen said:

at this moment this implemented? :) i not saw the mod page :(

i can prise a slave to reinforce traning?  if yes i go back to test this case i capture only 2 or maybe 3 bandit to test out all possible emotion/reaction/training option.

note: i saw new message about punishing slave becuse crying.

so this mod gets better and better :) 

There should be a dialogue line "come here slave" and then you can praise/tell off the slave