On 10/16/2021 at 6:47 AM, Nonseen said:

I run a very sort testrun to see my DOM test installation is working as intended.

This time me goal to find the required mods that run PAHE and DOM most basic functions witout tons of error messages on start.
So in the long run we not need think what mods causes tons of error messages.

So here is the mod list in use:
SKSE 2.0.19
USSEP
MFG fix
JContainers SSE

Sky ui+fix SSE
Racemenu SSE
XP32 skeleton - ESP DISABLED!
FNISH with spell and creature addon

SL beta 9
ZAZ 8.0 rev 2 cbbe version (NO CBBE INSTALLED!)

PAHE 7.5.9 fixed base version no addons
{ not installed addons:

my home is your home
TDF prositution
My home is your home
slavers book
DD things
}

DOM 1.9.2 SSE version no addons or patch installed
{ not installed addons:
Slave tats
SL arused
yagas
HSH
}

Load order:

Reveal hidden contents

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    SexLab.esm
    [7]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [8]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [9]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [10]    RaceMenu.esp
    [11]    FNIS.esp
    [12]    FNISspells.esp
    [13]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [14]    DiaryOfMine.esp

Testrun:
use console: coc riverwood
set up evrithing, i mean install SL, wait to finish then start PAHE boot process
Go embersahard mine entrance
capture outside guard
tie them up
beat a bit
save and quit

Errors in papyurs log:

Hide contents

[10/15/2021 - 11:01:55PM] ERROR: File "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.Initialize() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.OnInit() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:01:56PM] ERROR: File "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.Initialize() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.OnInit() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:03:09PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [PAHConfig (0D009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (0D009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (0D009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (09000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] VM is freezing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] VM is frozen
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] Saving game...
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] VM is thawing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:52PM] VM is freezing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:52PM] VM is frozen
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:52PM] Saving game...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:53PM] VM is thawing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostRape() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:08:05PM] VM is freezing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:08:05PM] VM is frozen
[10/15/2021 - 11:08:05PM] Log closed 

Most errors come from the fact that you deactivated AYGAS.. I should be easily solved. I will do that for next version.

31 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Never had this slaves getting away randomly before. What version did you use? Also a log file could be useful.

I used 1.9.0. Which reminds me, I should install the new version.

Next time it happens, I'll see if I can post the log.

31 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Iron shackles should be hard to get away from, but smart slaves can get away from them quite easily.

Maybe make them a bit harder to escape all round? Like inescapable for the stupid ones, but smart ones can get free with difficulty? Otherwise it seems like those four iron ingots could be better used building a new wing on Lakeview Manor.

Hello, just realized I am stuck with 1.9.0 and the old save before having 1.9.0 is almost at the beginning of my current playthrough. Never did any thing with thug stuff though

So I have to

1. disable Diary of Mind

2. start the game without Diary of Mind

3. save

4. use resaver to find and delete those 2-3 things you listed 

5. enable and start game with new 1.9.2 

Correct?

20 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for replying as comprehensively as ever!

I'll look back at DocClox stuff - think I missed that, or at least the probable significance - and then have a console look at the particular items which I thought 'didn't work' to  see exactly where they came from

welcome :)

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

I just observed that zaz iron cuffs don't seem to work nearly as well under DoM as they do for plain PAHE. Dunno if it's a bug or by design.

On a related note, does anyone know a good in-game source for restraints and general slaving gear? I know there's a couple of shop mods, but they all seem to A) overcharge; B) try to force their customers into a submissive role; and C) depend on Devious Devices, which I'd sooner avoid since I don't think all that scripting brings a lot to the table if you don't intend to use them on the player character.

I know I can add them through the console or an ESP explorer, but I'm hoping for something a bit less cheat-ey

i think the kaajiit trader caravans sell the zaz cuffs and i think the shopkeeper in the slave camp sells the collars. at some point if i get time between fixes, i'd like to go back over the dres trade to see if it had any merchants to update and eventually to see if the slave trader can be updated to current standards

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

or with 1.9 you could just assign a thug to them and they won't be able to runaway.

ropes or leathers are understandable, but at some point there needs to be cuffs strong enough to hold your slaves so the thug only needs to keep them fed

31 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i think the kaajiit trader caravans sell the zaz cuffs and i think the shopkeeper in the slave camp sells the collars. at some point if i get time between fixes, i'd like to go back over the dres trade to see if it had any merchants to update and eventually to see if the slave trader can be updated to current standards

I'll have to check the caravans. What I'm really interested in though is blindfolds and gags; anything I can't craft myself.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

I'll have to check the caravans. What I'm really interested in though is blindfolds and gags; anything I can't craft myself.

I know you said you stay clear of DD, but after some debate about it all, Kimy kindly left the DD crafting options in DD5.  First thing I do in any new game is get to College of Winterhold to steal the books from Urag ... ? 

Anyway, being able to do that might make it all worth a try

17 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I know you said you stay clear of DD, but after some debate about it all, Kimy kindly left the DD crafting options in DD5.  First thing I do in any new game is get to College of Winterhold to steal the books from Urag ... ? 

Anyway, being able to do that might make it all worth a try

ya, i usually do that as well as included it with starter items in the alt start scenario.

What I'm really interested in though is blindfolds and gags; anything I can't craft myself.

try this:

it was written for Le, but long as there are no meshes or animations included, it should port to se easy enough

Edited by CliftonJD
58 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ya, i usually do that as well as included it with starter items in the alt start scenario.

try this:

it was written for Le, but long as there are no meshes or animations included, it should port to se easy enough

Thanks!  You learn new things every day! 

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Nice one! I ran it through CAO without complaint, so fingers crossed :)

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Never had this slaves getting away randomly before. What version did you use? Also a log file could be useful.

Well, just had one drop off the slave list. I nabbed one of the necromancers that pup up by the ritual slab near to Cronvangr Cave. I brought her into the cave, did some basic training, and then left her bound while I went out werewolfing. Ended up playing tag with Silver Hand Hunters and capture one of them. When I went to rename her, my necromancer slave was gone. It wasn't yet dawn at this point.

Load Order

Log File

My log files aren't usually this messy, but I'm still rebuilding things after MO imploded last week. Most of the errors seem to be mods testing to see if they can softload other mod assets. The only DoM error I can see is when it tries to softload AYGAS, which I don't use as a rule.

[edit]

Thinking about it, at least two of the recent dropouts have been encounter NPCs. There wasthe Frightened Woman who's supposed to warn about Mistwatch (but decided to aggro my guy when he was in Vampire Lord form) and the afrementioned necromancer. Every time, they  drop off the slave lists when I'm not looking, and very probably out of the cell. So I wonder if this is some reclamation script firing for the original actor that's somehow having a side effect and making DoM think that the slave died?

Just a thought.

Edited by DocClox
10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Yeah, but even then, if I craft a gag and put it on a slave, I can't get it off again. because the mod assumes the player is in the victim role and so makes keys difficult, fragile and expensive. And the devices tend to be set as expensive (in gold or in ingredients) because the whole thing works on the assumption that you're only really going to want one of anything so trying to outfit slaves in bulk is problematic.

And if the truth be told, I'd just as soon not depend upon the Kindness of Kimies

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

Yeah, but even then, if I craft a gag and put it on a slave, I can't get it off again. because the mod assumes the player is in the victim role and so makes keys difficult, fragile and expensive. And the devices tend to be set as expensive (in gold or in ingredients) because the whole thing works on the assumption that you're only really going to want one of anything so trying to outfit slaves in bulk is problematic.

And if the truth be told, I'd just as soon not depend upon the Kindness of Kimies

There's options in DD to disable consuming keys and disable keys breaking, so once you have one, you should be able to use it repeatedly.  I've had it not work sometimes and require a quick save/load to detect I have the key.

There's a mod called "SkyAI" (Skyrim Add Items) that lets you generate a script that adds items from other mods to shops, based on the leveling of what the shops would normally offer.  I use it to add DD (assets, integrations, expansion) and ZAZ items.  I do this because the crafting mods don't include all items, especially from DDE.

Executing it is a little tough, but the main mod page on Nexus has detailed instructions.  I've had this also bug out sometimes where the items aren't added and I have to remove and regenerate the script.

43 minutes ago, Syfir said:

There's a mod called "SkyAI" (Skyrim Add Items) that lets you generate a script that adds items from other mods to shops, based on the leveling of what the shops would normally offer.  I use it to add DD (assets, integrations, expansion) and ZAZ items.  I do this because the crafting mods don't include all items, especially from DDE.

That sounds useful, thanks :)

9 hours ago, DocClox said:

FWIW, the crafting options allow your to create keys, chastity keys and piercing removal tools at any forge, for 1 iron ingot each.  So not terribly expensive, and nothing like the cost at, say, Laura's Shop.  You may be doing Kimy a disservice there :P

As for Zaz Crafting, I loaded that up and just updated the esp form through the Creation Kit - I don't know how to do anything else!  So far, I couldn't craft the Book you need to have when crafting Zaz items, so I added it via 'Additem Menu'.  The recipes show up fine at the forge, even if the items are expensive, and appearto be OK.  But the Zaz MCM menu has taken a hit, in that I seem to only be able to open the first two options so far.  That may sort itself on a save and restart - I've not had time to do controlled or detailed checks.  But if your CAO version works absolutely OK, any chance of sharing it here, or at leaset adding it to the SSE thread with all the mod updates, please?

One thing I did try was using ankle chains with the ZAZ MCM speed set to 10% of normal and that really slows the wearer down.  So that adds one option to keep runaways in some sort of order.  Unfortunately, there is no 0% / immobile option, but that probably seemed a bad idea all those years ago

Hope that helps    

46 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

As for Zaz Crafting, I loaded that up and just updated the esp form through the Creation Kit - I don't know how to do anything else! 

Yeah, I mean that's all CAO does really. Or at least that's all it does when all it has is an esp to convert.

So far, I couldn't craft the Book you need to have when crafting Zaz items, so I added it via 'Additem Menu'.  The recipes show up fine at the forge, even if the items are expensive, and appearto be OK.  But the Zaz MCM menu has taken a hit, in that I seem to only be able to open the first two options so far.  That may sort itself on a save and restart - I've not had time to do controlled or detailed checks. 

Well, you're ahead of me so far - I'm still trying to find a roll of paper to craft it with. You'd be amazed at all the places in Windhelm where there isn't any paper :)

But if your CAO version works absolutely OK, any chance of sharing it here, or at leaset adding it to the SSE thread with all the mod updates, please?

Yeah, no problem. Although the mod was last updated for ZAZ 5, so there may be that aren't so easily fixed.

We'll figure something out in any event.

16 hours ago, donkeywho said:

But if your CAO version works absolutely OK, any chance of sharing it here, or at leaset adding it to the SSE thread with all the mod updates, please?

OK. This seems to work

zaz-craft.esp

To craft the book, get one paper roll and one leather and then make it at a forge. After that the zaz items will show up, including gags, blindfolds, belts and plugs. The MCM seems to work OK, but I've only tested it with Zaz 7.

One of the Yokes is missing a texture, but that could just be my install.

[edit]

Test subjects. This must be some of that beautiful Skyrim weather I'm always hearing about.

ScreenShot25.png

@TrollAutokill

That damn necromancer has de-enslaved herself at least four times now. She doesn't run, no message saying she's run, and I find her in the exact same place I left her. Just that she's slipped her bonds and her bondage. She's quite happy to let me damage her back to 50% health and re-enslave her each time.

Edited by DocClox

@TrollAutokill

That damn necromancer has de-enslaved herself at least four times now. She doesn't run, no message saying she's run, and I find her in the exact same place I left her. Just that she's slipped her bonds and her bondage. She's quite happy to let me damage her back to 50% health and re-enslave her each time.

Too me it seems she is smart and managed to escape her bonds.

I changed PAH escape behaviour so that if a slave escape, he/she is deleted from the game only if submission == 0 and not unique.

It might seem contradictory that a smart slave manages to escape and then just sticks around stupidely waiting for you to capture her again, but that's how it is for now.

But, as you noticed, we might need to adjust the chance to escape the bondage. Can you check how smart she is and how much submission/resignation she has?

Oh and a screenshot would help us picture the problem also ?

18 hours ago, CaptainTim said:

Says 1.9.3 should be available but it's not showing up in the list of files available to download.

Nope, sorry I have problems with my uploads, will correct that later today.

1.9.3 will be the last version to be used with PAHE 7.5.9.

Next version will be 2.0.0 and to be used with PAHE 8.0.2

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 10/16/2021 at 11:37 PM, mindgame said:

I've raised this subject before; Would it possible to opt out of the DoM announcing itself on load? In my giant ass load order it's the only one that doesn'

t let you opt out of load notification. I'm aware, that from a development view this is very low priority, but as a happy and thanklful user of the mod, I would love fore that to be an option. And thx for the mod. It's quite a thing!

Should be in 1.9.3 as soon as I manage to upload it.

9 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I changed PAH escape behaviour so that if a slave escape, he/she is deleted from the game only if submission == 0 and not unique.

Hmm. Last time I checked her submission (after her reacapture, of course) and it was 100. Then again, she's not being deleted in the game engine sense of the word; she's just no longer registering as a slave under PAH/DoM.

It might seem contradictory that a smart slave manages to escape and then just sticks around stupidely waiting for you to capture her again, but that's how it is for now.

Fair enough. If she was to at least try and run away, I'd get a message about it and know I needed to do something. Or if I missed it and she escaped after that, that's on me for not paying attention.

As it is, the first I know there's an problem is when I get a notification of the new slave count.

But, as you noticed, we might need to adjust the chance to escape the bondage. Can you check how smart she is and how much submission/resignation she has?

Well do, as soon as I get back there.

Oh and a screenshot would help us picture the problem also ?

Can do. I don't think there's a lot to see though.