Jump to content
IGNORED

Paradise Halls - Diary Of Mine [WIP]


Recommended Posts

Question about the HSH training affecting personality: does a trainer become better for each slave that has completed training, i.e. "Slave 1 has completed training" message must appear? Or is it every time a trainee's stats go up (24/48 hours?) If it's possible I think the second way would be optimal, so that the more time they spend training the better they get, rather than each one they've "completed" because sometimes a slave will be perfectly trained except for like anger or pose and I pull them out early, just wondering if I'm messing myself up by doing that.

 

 

Side post: Random bandit that is the most perfect sub I've seen so far :D :

Spoiler

2117432779_SkyrimSE2021-10-0423-27-02.png.7bd44738a20602ba190a9e56f7c44808.png

 

Link to comment
On 9/27/2021 at 7:42 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Which startup notification? There should be only one, saying Pahe and Dom are loaded.

 

As for the vertical slave 1, 2, ... those are the widgets for slave messages to use instead of debug notifications. You can turn them on/off in the MCM menu. But they might still appear at startup, I will look for a work around in next version.

 

 

 That's the notification I'm talking about "....Paradise Halls with Diary of mine" - would you consider making that optional and maybe placing it in a debug mode? And thanks again for the mod- it's so good! I know it might seem like I'm nitpicking, but I really do love to load into a game that starts me as immersed as possible without reminding me what mods I use to make "my Skyrim".

Edited by mindgame
Link to comment

I haven't got round to looking at the coed yet, so no progress there. My excuse is that I've been having too much fun with the mod to start hacking on it yet.

 

@CliftonJD

 

I'm not sure the Mandate Nudity spell ever did anything, to be honest. I was thinking of replacing it with an outfit of invisible clothes and settign that, see if that worked any better.

 

In any case, I'm sure there's a lot of stuff that needs updating in TSS. It's been a while since I last looked at it.

 

[edit]

 

Anyone know any if the mod adds any sources for Honey? I looked at UESP and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of respawning samples.

Edited by DocClox
Link to comment
23 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Question about the HSH training affecting personality: does a trainer become better for each slave that has completed training, i.e. "Slave 1 has completed training" message must appear? Or is it every time a trainee's stats go up (24/48 hours?) If it's possible I think the second way would be optimal, so that the more time they spend training the better they get, rather than each one they've "completed" because sometimes a slave will be perfectly trained except for like anger or pose and I pull them out early, just wondering if I'm messing myself up by doing that.

 

 

Side post: Random bandit that is the most perfect sub I've seen so far :D :

  Reveal hidden contents

2117432779_SkyrimSE2021-10-0423-27-02.png.7bd44738a20602ba190a9e56f7c44808.png

 

Yes, that's how it is supposed to work. Trainers and Housemaster have their traits changing slightly for each trained slave. The traits are changing in a way so that they become better at their respective jobs.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, DocClox said:

I haven't got round to looking at the coed yet, so no progress there. My excuse is that I've been having too much fun with the mod to start hacking on it yet.

 

@CliftonJD

 

I'm not sure the Mandate Nudity spell ever did anything, to be honest. I was thinking of replacing it with an outfit of invisible clothes and settign that, see if that worked any better.

 

In any case, I'm sure there's a lot of stuff that needs updating in TSS. It's been a while since I last looked at it.

 

[edit]

 

Anyone know any if the mod adds any sources for Honey? I looked at UESP and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of respawning samples.

That might be a problem. I will add source for honey, but I really wish Bethesda would have make it more available. Especially because it is an essential ingredient for mead...

Link to comment
17 hours ago, mindgame said:

 That's the notification I'm talking about "....Paradise Halls with Diary of mine" - would you consider making that optional and maybe placing it in a debug mode? And thanks again for the mod- it's so good! I know it might seem like I'm nitpicking, but I really do love to load into a game that starts me as immersed as possible without reminding me what mods I use to make "my Skyrim".

if i knew a way to make the message only mandatory the first time its displayed, then it would set it optional for each additional load the message is displayed

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

My excuse is that I've been having too much fun with the mod to start hacking on it yet.

lol,? i like it

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

I was thinking of replacing it with an outfit of invisible clothes and settign that, see if that worked any better.

ahh transparent clothing outfit could work, but keep in mind outfits are shared with the base actor so you'll make their twins appear naked too

45 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes, that's how it is supposed to work. Trainers and Housemaster have their traits changing slightly for each trained slave. The traits are changing in a way so that they become better at their respective jobs.

oh nice:)

Link to comment
8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That might be a problem. I will add source for honey, but I really wish Bethesda would have make it more available. Especially because it is an essential ingredient for mead...

 

Easiest thing might be a recipe to turn honeycomb into honey at a cooking station.

 

[edit]

 

In fact ...

 

Honey, I'm Home crafts honey from honeycombs. Takes 3 honeycombs for one jar, so it shouldn't make th stuff too common, but it does mean you can use the lakeside hive to generate the stuff.

 

also

 

Bears Drop Honey which apparently makes all bears carry honey. Which is a bit silly, but gives an inventive to hunt bears beyond lugging their pelts around for Temba Wide Arm

 

Edited by DocClox
Link to comment
9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if i knew a way to make the message only mandatory the first time its displayed, then it would set it optional for each additional load the message is displayed

lol,? i like it

ahh transparent clothing outfit could work, but keep in mind outfits are shared with the base actor so you'll make their twins appear naked too

oh nice:)

This might have some unwanted side effects. Like if you put a submissive slave into training they will slowly become dominant.

 

I will update the slave value algorithm to take care of traits at one point. Submissive slaves might have a higher value but good trainers and housemasters also.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Gracker said:

I started a new save with 1.9 last night. I do not have any thugs yet. When 1.9.1 comes out, can I just update 1.9 --> 1.9.1 or will I still need to use re-saver to remove the thug array? 

Your thug array will be limited to 2 if you do so. And you will also need to remove the thug script from your save.

 

So you will need to remove: thugs_array, thugs_name and DOMThug with resaver.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Link to comment
On 10/8/2021 at 11:57 PM, CliftonJD said:

ahh transparent clothing outfit could work, but keep in mind outfits are shared with the base actor so you'll make their twins appear naked too

 

Yeah, the perennial problem :)

 

Although for the specific case I'm thinking of, it might not be so much of an issue. I'm thinking of Mona in HSH who has apparently been sewn into her slave rags, or the vampires from Deadly Wenches who sometimes spawn in a set of full ebony armor, irremovable and unplayable. The first case is a unique NPC, and in the second I wouldn't mind if no more of that armor spawned (and naked vampires in caves has a tradition harking back to Morrowind :) )

 

That aside, what does seem to work is @TrollAutokill's "rip the clothes of you" option, which seems to strip 'em naked and keep them like that without messing up other instances. Not sure how it does it, and you do get a littler of owned, unplayable armor on the floor afterwards, but it it does seem to do the job.

Link to comment

HELLO

I FUND A BUG i capture 3 npcs them i ask them what kind of slave they are all respound with same answer sensitivity/resistance to different emotions, including sexual sensitivity and trainer abilities.

 

Edited by ssgame
Link to comment
9 hours ago, ssgame said:

HELLO

I FUND A BUG i capture 3 npcs them i ask them what kind of slave they are all respound with same answer sensitivity/resistance to different emotions, including sexual sensitivity and trainer abilities.

 

The question is why do you have this bug. What version of DoM and PAHE are you using? What are their traits values? Did you start from a new save game? Are those 3 NPC unique or the same actorbase?

Edited by TrollAutokill
Link to comment

Hello!

I started new game with new mod setup.

 

Captured 2 slaves the secund( slave 002 slave slot ocupant) tryed run a way as usual. I stoped them hiting one time with a iron mace.  the system registered this action as start of punishemnt for trying runaway. i get this message.

 

i dealed no more blow, instead i go "You need punished" -> restrain-> ropes

 

after i clicked ropes nothing happened evrithing frozen in place. my character canot move after i close dialoge menu.

 

I playing in SE.

 

here is my load order:

Spoiler

    [0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [9]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [10]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [11]    ApachiiHair.esm
    [12]    ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    [13]    ApachiiHairMales.esm
    [14]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [15]    RaceMenu.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [17]    CBBE.esp
    [18]    FNIS.esp
    [19]    FNISspells.esp
    [20]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [21]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [22]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [23]    Prettier Bandits.esp
    [24]    KS Hairdo's.esp
    [25]    Full Random NPC Pack.esp
    [26]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
    [27]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [28]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [29]    DiaryOfMine.esp
    [30]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [31]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [32]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [33]    AnubAnimObj.esp
    [34]    DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
    [35]    SLALAnimObj.esp
    [36]    SLAnimLoader.esp
    [37]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [38]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [39]    Atlas Map Markers.esp
 

 

Using MO2 as mod manager.

 

IMPORTANT NOTES/mods in use:

I using this time SSE engine fixes

using SKSE 2.0.19 version

Sex Lab beta 9

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE REV 2

 

XP32 MSSE -the esm disabled so not shown in load order!

 

PAHE 7.5.9 fixed with all adons version ( SSE version)

DOM 1.8.0 ( downaloaded 2021-09-11)

HSH 1.26 SSE

 

SKSE based mods not seen in load order:

EZC Dialoge menu

mfg fix

display enemy level

Adress libary

JC container

 

Here is the papyrus log:

 

Papyrus.0.log

 

i not tryed yet reproduce the bug, if you wish i can try i have a save near the bug tiggered.

 

EDIT 1:

I forget mention:

This time i use original masters not SSE Edit cleaned ones!

Edited by Nonseen
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Hello!

I started new game with new mod setup.

 

Captured 2 slaves the secund( slave 002 slave slot ocupant) tryed run a way as usual. I stoped them hiting one time with a iron mace.  the system registered this action as start of punishemnt for trying runaway. i get this message.

 

i dealed no more blow, instead i go "You need punished" -> restrain-> ropes

 

after i clicked ropes nothing happened evrithing frozen in place. my character canot move after i close dialoge menu.

 

I playing in SE.

 

here is my load order:

  Reveal hidden contents

    [0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [9]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [10]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [11]    ApachiiHair.esm
    [12]    ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    [13]    ApachiiHairMales.esm
    [14]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [15]    RaceMenu.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [17]    CBBE.esp
    [18]    FNIS.esp
    [19]    FNISspells.esp
    [20]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [21]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [22]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [23]    Prettier Bandits.esp
    [24]    KS Hairdo's.esp
    [25]    Full Random NPC Pack.esp
    [26]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
    [27]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [28]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [29]    DiaryOfMine.esp
    [30]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [31]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [32]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [33]    AnubAnimObj.esp
    [34]    DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
    [35]    SLALAnimObj.esp
    [36]    SLAnimLoader.esp
    [37]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [38]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [39]    Atlas Map Markers.esp
 

 

Using MO2 as mod manager.

 

IMPORTANT NOTES/mods in use:

I using this time SSE engine fixes

using SKSE 2.0.19 version

Sex Lab beta 9

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE REV 2

 

XP32 MSSE -the esm disabled so not shown in load order!

 

PAHE 7.5.9 fixed with all adons version ( SSE version)

DOM 1.8.0 ( downaloaded 2021-09-11)

HSH 1.26 SSE

 

SKSE based mods not seen in load order:

EZC Dialoge menu

mfg fix

display enemy level

Adress libary

JC container

 

Here is the papyrus log:

 

Papyrus.0.log 6.47 kB · 0 downloads

 

i not tryed yet reproduce the bug, if you wish i can try i have a save near the bug tiggered.

 

EDIT 1:

I forget mention:

This time i use original masters not SSE Edit cleaned ones!

You have a lot of errors related to HSH in your log file. You might need to cleanup HSH first.

 

Normally starting a new punishment when one is already going on is safe. But I never tried it through the dialogue. Maybe @CliftonJD

can comment, as this is PAHE machinery.

Link to comment

Hello, thanks for your work on this. Loving what you're doing for the slave mods! It was one of the factors that convinced me to release my work on TDF  Prostitution mod. While debugging my own mod, and trying to cure a persistent stack dump, I ran into a few Papyrus errors from this (& its overriding scripts) and patched them up so I could focus on my own errors. You may have already fixed these in 9.0+, but just in case (and since they're not released yet), I thought I'd pass them along:

 

  One thing I did, which you may/may not decide to do, is expand the arousal actors array from 20 to 25, so it matches SLA's array. I saw some [19] - [24] array errors in crowded places like taverns. and this shut the log errors up. The rest was some disconnected variables in Quests, and a couple minor script glitches (cast to NONE errors).

DOM_8-0_Repairs.7z

 

 

EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to turn off a couple Debug.Trace's I added, before uploading---FYI

Edited by Horred
Oops! :)
Link to comment
On 10/11/2021 at 10:47 AM, DocClox said:

 

Yeah, the perennial problem :)

 

Although for the specific case I'm thinking of, it might not be so much of an issue. I'm thinking of Mona in HSH who has apparently been sewn into her slave rags, or the vampires from Deadly Wenches who sometimes spawn in a set of full ebony armor, irremovable and unplayable. The first case is a unique NPC, and in the second I wouldn't mind if no more of that armor spawned (and naked vampires in caves has a tradition harking back to Morrowind :) )

 

That aside, what does seem to work is @TrollAutokill's "rip the clothes of you" option, which seems to strip 'em naked and keep them like that without messing up other instances. Not sure how it does it, and you do get a littler of owned, unplayable armor on the floor afterwards, but it it does seem to do the job.

go into the esp. go to outfits or the npc and see what they have for worn outfit or armor. then remove it or go to outfits and make sure it set as playable. most time is set as a worn armor so just remove it wil fix it.

Edited by sidfu1
Link to comment

Hi, guys and gals, 1.9.1 is out. This is a test version, if you want stability, stick to 1.8 (PAHE 7.5.9) or 1.7.4 (PAHE 7.5.8)

 

To be used with PAHE 7.5.9 !

- A few bug fixes

- This is a test version for those who want to experiment with thugs.

     * You can have up to 8 thugs. This is my decision and it's the law! But you can complain, and I can be convinced.

     * Thugs can have up to 4 slaves. Same reason as above.

     * Thugs can follow you or go to their camp, they can also train their slaves with the whip. They train them one by one according to their current training stats, focusing primarily on resignation so that they won't try to escape.

     * Slaves can not escape when their thug is around.

     * Thugs can be dismissed. If they were previous slaves, they will be freed and might not be willing to take on a thug job again.

 

Known bugs:

     * Some slaves prefer to follow you rather than their trainer, no idea why. Investigating.

     * Trainers are teleported to their trainees instead of following a path. Why? I don't know. I still love you Skyrim, but sometimes you're really annoying.

     * Trainers don't always face their slave. That's because I went the easy way, a scene might be in order to fix that.

 

Link to comment

@TrollAutokill So are thugs meant to be your slave trainers? Going by the name "thugs" it sounds like they are random NPCs doing their own slavery out in the wild.

 

     "* Thugs can be dismissed. If they were previous slaves, they will be freed and might not be willing to take on a thug job again."

 

Can anyone be turned into a Thug, even non slaves? (or are you perhaps just referring to that dismissed slaves can sometimes be rehired, if so where do they hang out?)

 

If so what are the requirements for an NPC to be turned into a thug?

 

What are the requirements for a slave to be turned into a thug?

 

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...