17 hours ago, mindgame said:

That's the notification I'm talking about "....Paradise Halls with Diary of mine" - would you consider making that optional and maybe placing it in a debug mode? And thanks again for the mod- it's so good! I know it might seem like I'm nitpicking, but I really do love to load into a game that starts me as immersed as possible without reminding me what mods I use to make "my Skyrim".

if i knew a way to make the message only mandatory the first time its displayed, then it would set it optional for each additional load the message is displayed

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

My excuse is that I've been having too much fun with the mod to start hacking on it yet.

lol,? i like it

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

I was thinking of replacing it with an outfit of invisible clothes and settign that, see if that worked any better.

ahh transparent clothing outfit could work, but keep in mind outfits are shared with the base actor so you'll make their twins appear naked too

45 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes, that's how it is supposed to work. Trainers and Housemaster have their traits changing slightly for each trained slave. The traits are changing in a way so that they become better at their respective jobs.

oh nice:)

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That might be a problem. I will add source for honey, but I really wish Bethesda would have make it more available. Especially because it is an essential ingredient for mead...

Easiest thing might be a recipe to turn honeycomb into honey at a cooking station.

[edit]

In fact ...

Honey, I'm Home crafts honey from honeycombs. Takes 3 honeycombs for one jar, so it shouldn't make th stuff too common, but it does mean you can use the lakeside hive to generate the stuff.

also

Bears Drop Honey which apparently makes all bears carry honey. Which is a bit silly, but gives an inventive to hunt bears beyond lugging their pelts around for Temba Wide Arm

Edited by DocClox
9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

if i knew a way to make the message only mandatory the first time its displayed, then it would set it optional for each additional load the message is displayed

lol,? i like it

ahh transparent clothing outfit could work, but keep in mind outfits are shared with the base actor so you'll make their twins appear naked too

oh nice:)

This might have some unwanted side effects. Like if you put a submissive slave into training they will slowly become dominant.

I will update the slave value algorithm to take care of traits at one point. Submissive slaves might have a higher value but good trainers and housemasters also.

2 hours ago, Gracker said:

I started a new save with 1.9 last night. I do not have any thugs yet. When 1.9.1 comes out, can I just update 1.9 --> 1.9.1 or will I still need to use re-saver to remove the thug array? 

Your thug array will be limited to 2 if you do so. And you will also need to remove the thug script from your save.

So you will need to remove: thugs_array, thugs_name and DOMThug with resaver.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 10/8/2021 at 11:57 PM, CliftonJD said:

Yeah, the perennial problem :)

Although for the specific case I'm thinking of, it might not be so much of an issue. I'm thinking of Mona in HSH who has apparently been sewn into her slave rags, or the vampires from Deadly Wenches who sometimes spawn in a set of full ebony armor, irremovable and unplayable. The first case is a unique NPC, and in the second I wouldn't mind if no more of that armor spawned (and naked vampires in caves has a tradition harking back to Morrowind :) )

That aside, what does seem to work is @TrollAutokill's "rip the clothes of you" option, which seems to strip 'em naked and keep them like that without messing up other instances. Not sure how it does it, and you do get a littler of owned, unplayable armor on the floor afterwards, but it it does seem to do the job.

HELLO

I FUND A BUG i capture 3 npcs them i ask them what kind of slave they are all respound with same answer sensitivity/resistance to different emotions, including sexual sensitivity and trainer abilities.

Edited by ssgame
9 hours ago, ssgame said:

HELLO

I FUND A BUG i capture 3 npcs them i ask them what kind of slave they are all respound with same answer sensitivity/resistance to different emotions, including sexual sensitivity and trainer abilities.

The question is why do you have this bug. What version of DoM and PAHE are you using? What are their traits values? Did you start from a new save game? Are those 3 NPC unique or the same actorbase?

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hello!

I started new game with new mod setup.

Captured 2 slaves the secund( slave 002 slave slot ocupant) tryed run a way as usual. I stoped them hiting one time with a iron mace.  the system registered this action as start of punishemnt for trying runaway. i get this message.

i dealed no more blow, instead i go "You need punished" -> restrain-> ropes

after i clicked ropes nothing happened evrithing frozen in place. my character canot move after i close dialoge menu.

I playing in SE.

here is my load order:

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [9]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [10]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [11]    ApachiiHair.esm
    [12]    ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    [13]    ApachiiHairMales.esm
    [14]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [15]    RaceMenu.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [17]    CBBE.esp
    [18]    FNIS.esp
    [19]    FNISspells.esp
    [20]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [21]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [22]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [23]    Prettier Bandits.esp
    [24]    KS Hairdo's.esp
    [25]    Full Random NPC Pack.esp
    [26]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
    [27]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [28]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [29]    DiaryOfMine.esp
    [30]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [31]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [32]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [33]    AnubAnimObj.esp
    [34]    DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
    [35]    SLALAnimObj.esp
    [36]    SLAnimLoader.esp
    [37]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [38]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [39]    Atlas Map Markers.esp

Using MO2 as mod manager.

IMPORTANT NOTES/mods in use:

I using this time SSE engine fixes

using SKSE 2.0.19 version

Sex Lab beta 9

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE REV 2

XP32 MSSE -the esm disabled so not shown in load order!

PAHE 7.5.9 fixed with all adons version ( SSE version)

DOM 1.8.0 ( downaloaded 2021-09-11)

HSH 1.26 SSE

SKSE based mods not seen in load order:

EZC Dialoge menu

mfg fix

display enemy level

Adress libary

JC container

Here is the papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log

i not tryed yet reproduce the bug, if you wish i can try i have a save near the bug tiggered.

EDIT 1:

I forget mention:

This time i use original masters not SSE Edit cleaned ones!

Edited by Nonseen
3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Hello!

I started new game with new mod setup.

Captured 2 slaves the secund( slave 002 slave slot ocupant) tryed run a way as usual. I stoped them hiting one time with a iron mace.  the system registered this action as start of punishemnt for trying runaway. i get this message.

i dealed no more blow, instead i go "You need punished" -> restrain-> ropes

after i clicked ropes nothing happened evrithing frozen in place. my character canot move after i close dialoge menu.

I playing in SE.

here is my load order:

Reveal hidden contents

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [9]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [10]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [11]    ApachiiHair.esm
    [12]    ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    [13]    ApachiiHairMales.esm
    [14]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [15]    RaceMenu.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [17]    CBBE.esp
    [18]    FNIS.esp
    [19]    FNISspells.esp
    [20]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [21]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [22]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [23]    Prettier Bandits.esp
    [24]    KS Hairdo's.esp
    [25]    Full Random NPC Pack.esp
    [26]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
    [27]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [28]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [29]    DiaryOfMine.esp
    [30]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [31]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [32]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [33]    AnubAnimObj.esp
    [34]    DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
    [35]    SLALAnimObj.esp
    [36]    SLAnimLoader.esp
    [37]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [38]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [39]    Atlas Map Markers.esp

Using MO2 as mod manager.

IMPORTANT NOTES/mods in use:

I using this time SSE engine fixes

using SKSE 2.0.19 version

Sex Lab beta 9

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE REV 2

XP32 MSSE -the esm disabled so not shown in load order!

PAHE 7.5.9 fixed with all adons version ( SSE version)

DOM 1.8.0 ( downaloaded 2021-09-11)

HSH 1.26 SSE

SKSE based mods not seen in load order:

EZC Dialoge menu

mfg fix

display enemy level

Adress libary

JC container

Here is the papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log 6.47 kB · 0 downloads

i not tryed yet reproduce the bug, if you wish i can try i have a save near the bug tiggered.

EDIT 1:

I forget mention:

This time i use original masters not SSE Edit cleaned ones!

You have a lot of errors related to HSH in your log file. You might need to cleanup HSH first.

Normally starting a new punishment when one is already going on is safe. But I never tried it through the dialogue. Maybe @CliftonJD

can comment, as this is PAHE machinery.

Hello, thanks for your work on this. Loving what you're doing for the slave mods! It was one of the factors that convinced me to release my work on TDF  Prostitution mod. While debugging my own mod, and trying to cure a persistent stack dump, I ran into a few Papyrus errors from this (& its overriding scripts) and patched them up so I could focus on my own errors. You may have already fixed these in 9.0+, but just in case (and since they're not released yet), I thought I'd pass them along:

One thing I did, which you may/may not decide to do, is expand the arousal actors array from 20 to 25, so it matches SLA's array. I saw some [19] - [24] array errors in crowded places like taverns. and this shut the log errors up. The rest was some disconnected variables in Quests, and a couple minor script glitches (cast to NONE errors).

DOM_8-0_Repairs.7z

EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to turn off a couple Debug.Trace's I added, before uploading---FYI

Edited by Horred
Oops! :)
On 10/11/2021 at 10:47 AM, DocClox said:

Yeah, the perennial problem :)

Although for the specific case I'm thinking of, it might not be so much of an issue. I'm thinking of Mona in HSH who has apparently been sewn into her slave rags, or the vampires from Deadly Wenches who sometimes spawn in a set of full ebony armor, irremovable and unplayable. The first case is a unique NPC, and in the second I wouldn't mind if no more of that armor spawned (and naked vampires in caves has a tradition harking back to Morrowind :) )

That aside, what does seem to work is @TrollAutokill's "rip the clothes of you" option, which seems to strip 'em naked and keep them like that without messing up other instances. Not sure how it does it, and you do get a littler of owned, unplayable armor on the floor afterwards, but it it does seem to do the job.

go into the esp. go to outfits or the npc and see what they have for worn outfit or armor. then remove it or go to outfits and make sure it set as playable. most time is set as a worn armor so just remove it wil fix it.

Edited by sidfu1

Hi, guys and gals, 1.9.1 is out. This is a test version, if you want stability, stick to 1.8 (PAHE 7.5.9) or 1.7.4 (PAHE 7.5.8)

To be used with PAHE 7.5.9 !

- A few bug fixes

- This is a test version for those who want to experiment with thugs.

* You can have up to 8 thugs. This is my decision and it's the law! But you can complain, and I can be convinced.

* Thugs can have up to 4 slaves. Same reason as above.

* Thugs can follow you or go to their camp, they can also train their slaves with the whip. They train them one by one according to their current training stats, focusing primarily on resignation so that they won't try to escape.

* Slaves can not escape when their thug is around.

* Thugs can be dismissed. If they were previous slaves, they will be freed and might not be willing to take on a thug job again.

Known bugs:

* Some slaves prefer to follow you rather than their trainer, no idea why. Investigating.

* Trainers are teleported to their trainees instead of following a path. Why? I don't know. I still love you Skyrim, but sometimes you're really annoying.

* Trainers don't always face their slave. That's because I went the easy way, a scene might be in order to fix that.

2 hours ago, user037951 said:

@TrollAutokill So are thugs meant to be your slave trainers? Going by the name "thugs" it sounds like they are random NPCs doing their own slavery out in the wild.

"* Thugs can be dismissed. If they were previous slaves, they will be freed and might not be willing to take on a thug job again."

Can anyone be turned into a Thug, even non slaves? (or are you perhaps just referring to that dismissed slaves can sometimes be rehired, if so where do they hang out?)

If so what are the requirements for an NPC to be turned into a thug?

What are the requirements for a slave to be turned into a thug?

So yes, those thugs are your thugs, to be used as trainers and slave caravan masters.

You can recruit thugs from :

- Well trained slaves if they are in the loyal or inlove mood. Under the "let's have a serious chat" there should be a new option offering a better life.

- Unique NPC. Once you ask NPCs what kind of person they are, if their honesty and openness are low enough a new option will appear under "let's have a serious chat". You will have to pay them for that. Expect to pay 10 000 for a good thug. Thugs from non-enslaved unique NPC do not forget their factions, so you might run into conflicts ssometime if you attack someone from their faction.

- NPCs who are in love with you will join for free. One way to make any unique NPC your thug is to use the love spell. It's somewhere in Olava's house or from the console type: help "love charm".

Dismissed thugs will go back to their normal life for unique NPC or just hang around for previous slaves.

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi, guys and gals, 1.9.1 is out. This is a test version, if you want stability, stick to 1.8 (PAHE 7.5.9) or 1.7.4 (PAHE 7.5.8)

To be used with PAHE 7.5.9 !

- A few bug fixes

- This is a test version for those who want to experiment with thugs.

* You can have up to 8 thugs. This is my decision and it's the law! But you can complain, and I can be convinced.

* Thugs can have up to 4 slaves. Same reason as above.

* Thugs can follow you or go to their camp, they can also train their slaves with the whip. They train them one by one according to their current training stats, focusing primarily on resignation so that they won't try to escape.

* Slaves can not escape when their thug is around.

* Thugs can be dismissed. If they were previous slaves, they will be freed and might not be willing to take on a thug job again.

Known bugs:

* Some slaves prefer to follow you rather than their trainer, no idea why. Investigating.

* Trainers are teleported to their trainees instead of following a path. Why? I don't know. I still love you Skyrim, but sometimes you're really annoying.

* Trainers don't always face their slave. That's because I went the easy way, a scene might be in order to fix that.

Are the same traits as HSH trainers used to determine training speed for thugs? (shallow, calm, sadistic, etc.)

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Are the same traits as HSH trainers used to determine training speed for thugs? (shallow, calm, sadistic, etc.)

Yes, same traits. By the way low honesty is always the most important trait for this kind of job. Traits don't change yet though. But they will.

Edited by TrollAutokill
21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes, same traits. By the way low honesty is always the most important trait for this kind of job. Traits don't change yet though. But they will.

Got it, also on the page it says 'sadistic' is a good trainer trait as well; does that mean just 'dominant' or 'grumpy' or does both put together = 'sadism?'

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Got it, also on the page it says 'sadistic' is a good trainer trait as well; does that mean just 'dominant' or 'grumpy' or does both put together = 'sadism?'

"Sadistic" corresponds to smart+low open minded when asking "What kind of person are you?". Similarly "mean" corresponds to low honesty and grumpy.

A good trainer primary traits are: low perversion (here low does not mean they are not pervert, it's more a direction of the perversion) = dominant and low honesty

Secondary traits are: highly bold and low open minded

Good master traits are: primary low honesty and secondaries open, smart and grumpy. Or if you prefer: mean (low honesty and not kind) and sadistic (smart and not open minded).

EDIT: Now I realize the formula are messed up, because I have them in 3 different places. Will correct in next version.

Edited by TrollAutokill

1.9.2 is out for PAHE 7.5.9 and for testing thugs framework.

- Corrected trainer and house master personality traits formula (for HSH and thugs)

- Thugs now have their personality traits changing for each slave they punish.

- Updated mod description.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I seem to be missing a number of animations.  I have a slave at 100% pose training, and a long list of pose options in dialogue, but the only animation option she'll actually use is the basic slave pose on her knees with her legs open and her hands behind her head, confusingly labelled "Stand here".  If I select any other option, she just stands there normally playing whatever idle animations.  I also don't get the hug animation on praising for no reason, and my slaves don't animate crying.  I do get an animation for the body inspection, although I'm not sure if it's complete, but there's no animation for checking how much they're worth—not sure if there's supposed to be one or not.  

Any idea what's wrong?  FNIS doesn't detect any problems.