6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am not knowledgeable enough to know if there is an event related to killing a dragon, bit it should be. If anyone knows we could implement something easily.

SLEN (Sex Lab Eager NPCs) has 2 events like that, one happens on dragon death and other when clearing a dungeon. 

I would also like to give a suggestion, when punishing a slave, the closer to death they get the more they perceive you are talking serious about punishment, and the more effective it is. And could be some exceptions like broken slaves do not care about it anymore, something like that.

One more thing, it has been some time I put some normal clothes on slaves (usually is naked or some semi-naked armor), and just now I saw low quality clothes have some humiliation effect. Could I ask the same with modded equips? In special the Jeweled Butt plugs? With a bonus like for slaves with high sex skill get more arousal =D

And since I'm here, some feedback. Tested heavily on VR, HSH is working fine, updated both PAHE and DOM to latest version too. The new widgets for notifications worked although it cuts the last word and I think the slot for slave 0 don't appear (will pay attention next time). Edit: did payed attention and slots 0, 1 and 2 appear normal, slots 3, 4 and 5 does not appear at all and slots 6 and 7 appear but a little out of place and with messages incomplete. Maybe you could add a config on MCM to restore the old notifications.. =/

Thanks for your hard work! =D

Edited by LePeroba
Got the info.
On 9/12/2021 at 12:38 AM, TrollAutokill said:

With my test the logfile never mentioned anything about Pahe starting and all factions were screwed. DoM did start correctly though... And yes, I waited like 5 minutes for all the mods to start. But I started the new game with "coc riverwood", so that might be a bit harsh.

The OnInit solution might result in calling the initialize part twice in some cases. But it should not be a problem. The question is: does this problem happen often, or is it just my configuration triggering it?

that explains it, you coc'ed past any triggers to start the mod so it sits idle. we have mcm fallback for that, just click the status button to start the mod if/when you coc past the start

59 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

that explains it, you coc'ed past any triggers to start the mod so it sits idle. we have mcm fallback for that, just click the status button to start the mod if/when you coc past the start

Actually I coc'ed with all mods off. Then saved, turned on 6 mods and all started (sexlab, aroused, zaz, slavetats and Dom) except pahe.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Actually I coc'ed with all mods off. Then saved, turned on 6 mods and all started (sexlab, aroused, zaz, slavetats and Dom) except pahe.

its by design, we can't allow pahe to auto start or it contributes to the flying cart syndrome. certain exceptions are written in to auto-start under known safe conditions. original pah had this set for a certain quest stage of the vanilla quest line after reaching helgen:

Spoiler

If MQ101.IsObjectiveCompleted(50)
        Utility.Wait(0.2)
        Boot()

another author updated it to add an exception for alternate start users, but i noticed too many were loading too many other mods and still ended up with problems due to an over-worked papyrus during boot so i made pahe add a delay to both abandoned pricon cell starts and helgen starts--covers another alternate start(by different name i can't think of atm):

Spoiler

elseIf (PAH.IsStopped() && (player.GetParentCell() == (AbandonedPrison01)))
        Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: waiting for mods to load")
        Utility.Wait(39.9)
        Boot()
    elseIf (PAH.IsStopped() && (player.GetCurrentLocation() == (HelgenLocation)))
        Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: waiting for mods to load")
        Utility.Wait(39.9)
        Boot()
    else

RegisterForSingleUpdate(2.0)
    EndIf

so there you have all the "...waiting for mods to load message" and when they happen, the easy part to remember is if you ever Don't get That message...then you likely need to check the mcm to manually start...oh ya and that's the bootstrap, not the core. bootstrap should load the core. if you get boot that doesn't load the core, Then we've got a problem to look into

Edited by CliftonJD

First off this is a total game changer and your a god for making this.\ i stopped playing with pahe a while ago and this breathed new life into it in a major way, now it feels like the good old days when i first picked it up and was amazed at how crazy it was. Thanks for all your hard work

Some ideas for features, although you probably already have way too much you are planning to do...

1. integration with pregnancy mods - hentai pregnancy or whatever else. just because i think making a slave pregnant would be a drastic event for them that would alter their mood etc. probably massively boost resignation, for example. or maybe trigger a massive influx of anger for a different personality type... either way it feels like it should be impactful, depending on their personality they may react to it differently, but it feels like it should be a big deal

2. integration with SL Seperate Orgasms (SLSO) - you already have something where if you making a slave cum then it has an effect in the system, raises confusion i think, i do not know what triggers this though but it would make sense to hook it to something discrete like that and ideally something within players control. if its linked to SLSO then it's not necessarily gauranteed the slave will orgasm unless the player uses the system 'correctly'. You may have already done this i dont know, i do not know how sexlab (without seperate orgasms mod) handles the cum trigger on females, but i think it basically guarantees both actors orgasm without SLSO, correct me if im wrong.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:52 PM, dustbeetwelve said:

1. integration with pregnancy mods - hentai pregnancy or whatever else. just because i think making a slave pregnant would be a drastic event for them that would alter their mood etc. probably massively boost resignation, for example. or maybe trigger a massive influx of anger for a different personality type... either way it feels like it should be impactful, depending on their personality they may react to it differently, but it feels like it should be a big deal

I also really like this idea!

On 9/13/2021 at 9:52 PM, dustbeetwelve said:

2. integration with SL Seperate Orgasms (SLSO) - you already have something where if you making a slave cum then it has an effect in the system, raises confusion i think, i do not know what triggers this though but it would make sense to hook it to something discrete like that and ideally something within players control. if its linked to SLSO then it's not necessarily gauranteed the slave will orgasm unless the player uses the system 'correctly'. You may have already done this i dont know, i do not know how sexlab (without seperate orgasms mod) handles the cum trigger on females, but i think it basically guarantees both actors orgasm without SLSO, correct me if im wrong.

So SLSO causes separate orgasms based on the bars getting filled. Without it, at the last stage of an animation both actors orgasm as the same time. What the author did for this mod is he made his own orgasm function (let's call it a DoMgasm), so SexLab orgasms from either SLSO or vanilla SexLab have no effect on a slave's mind and are completely ignored, in favor of his own creation.

A slave can have a DoMgasm from sex or from being told to masturbate, I'm not sure what the base chance is but it's based on personality type and emotional state. The chance is higher if the slave is aroused (blushing) or in love, ashamed, etc. You can tell if a slave had one because she'll be drooling afterwards.

Throught i'd try and extend the number of slaves you can have in HSH, found the script and looked simple to add on some more entries to phhshflexistorage but can't get it to compile after 2 days of downloading mods and sticking source files

How ever did you manage to get phhshflexistorage.psc to compile?

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Throught i'd try and extend the number of slaves you can have in HSH, found the script and looked simple to add on some more entries to phhshflexistorage but can't get it to compile after 2 days of downloading mods and sticking source files

How ever did you manage to get phhshflexistorage.psc to compile?

I believe you need some other mods like milk mod and display model, among others.

Just drop the file here and I compile it for you.

42 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I believe you need some other mods like milk mod and display model, among others.

Just drop the file here and I compile it for you.

Yeah i have those and then got quite a few by unpacking .BSA's but there some i can't find and one where the function it called has changed (least from what i can work out by googling) which is why i'm amazed you were able to find all the resources required to get it to compile

Compiling "phhshflexistorage"...
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslBaseVoice.psc(53,59): cannot multiply a bool with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4127,5): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,4): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,11): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,19): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,26): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,34): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,41): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,49): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,56): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(140,12): trainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshitf.psc(11,28): argument victim is not specified and has no default value
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(997,31): CuffsIron is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(997,12): TieUp is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(998,12): ChangeTiePose is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1216,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1217,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1218,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,28): sex_training is not a property on script pahslave or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(171,44): PAHTrainCombat is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(172,44): PAHTrainPose is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(173,44): PAHTrainRespect is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(202,40): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(202,48): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(208,28): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(208,35): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(209,32): CloneLeveledActorBase is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(210,44): GetValidActorBase is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(212,33): CloneLeveledEncounterZone is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(220,21): CleanActor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(222,21): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(222,29): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(226,22): switchActors is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(85,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(86,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(87,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygascorescript.psc(43,39): PAHPlayerSlaveFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(48,45): PAHResignation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(312,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(312,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(314,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(314,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(316,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(316,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(318,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(318,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(320,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(320,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for phhshflexistorage.psc, compilation failed.

Is the .psc which is just extending the

PHHSHHouseSlave Function SlaveRef(Actor slave)
    int section = GetSlaveLookupSection(slave)

Loop from 85 to 90 along with the others below it (although think it could then go on to the array limit) as a test to see if it would actually work

Just noticed i put the original rather than the one you amended to use PAHResignation, let me fix

Correct .psc which is the amended one from DoM using - if (slave.GetFactionRank(PHHSH.PAHFunctions.PAHResignation) < 70)

phhshflexistorage.psc

Edited by pinky6225
On 9/16/2021 at 8:29 PM, pinky6225 said:

Yeah i have those and then got quite a few by unpacking .BSA's but there some i can't find and one where the function it called has changed (least from what i can work out by googling) which is why i'm amazed you were able to find all the resources required to get it to compile

Reveal hidden contents

Compiling "phhshflexistorage"...
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslBaseVoice.psc(53,59): cannot multiply a bool with a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4127,5): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,4): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,11): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,19): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,26): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,34): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,41): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,49): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4128,56): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(140,12): trainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshitf.psc(11,28): argument victim is not specified and has no default value
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(997,31): CuffsIron is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(997,12): TieUp is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(998,12): ChangeTiePose is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1216,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1217,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1218,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,28): sex_training is not a property on script pahslave or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(171,44): PAHTrainCombat is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(172,44): PAHTrainPose is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(173,44): PAHTrainRespect is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(202,40): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(202,48): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(208,28): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(208,35): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(209,32): CloneLeveledActorBase is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(210,44): GetValidActorBase is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(212,33): CloneLeveledEncounterZone is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(220,21): CleanActor is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(222,21): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(222,29): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(226,22): switchActors is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(85,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(86,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(87,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygascorescript.psc(43,39): PAHPlayerSlaveFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(48,45): PAHResignation is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(312,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(312,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(314,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(314,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(316,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(316,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(318,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(318,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(320,3): variable target is undefined
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshflexistorage.psc(320,3): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for phhshflexistorage.psc, compilation failed.

Is the .psc which is just extending the

PHHSHHouseSlave Function SlaveRef(Actor slave)
    int section = GetSlaveLookupSection(slave)

Loop from 85 to 90 along with the others below it (although think it could then go on to the array limit) as a test to see if it would actually work

Just noticed i put the original rather than the one you amended to use PAHResignation, let me fix

Correct .psc which is the amended one from DoM using - if (slave.GetFactionRank(PHHSH.PAHFunctions.PAHResignation) < 70)

phhshflexistorage.psc 34.75 kB · 1 download

Sorry, I didn't have time to try it yet. Next week maybe.

Currently working on thugs. Thugs can be recruited from dishonest NPC with relationship > 1 or loyal/inlove slaves. Recruiting a slave as thug will free them.

For the moment I foresee a few things tasks:

- just the usual follower/bodyguard.

- stay and guard an area or a particular slave.

- train a slave.

Any other idea?

28 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Currently working on thugs. Thugs can be recruited from dishonest NPC with relationship > 1 or loyal/inlove slaves. Recruiting a slave as thug will free them.

- train a slave.

Any other idea?

maybe use them to possible gang up on a slave for groupsex or bully them? Bullying could send the slave in a state of trauma where they would be more prone to do more deviouse stuff, kinda like "If i do that for him/her now, he/she will protect me" ?

On 9/15/2021 at 2:40 PM, TrollAutokill said:

The salutation pose are for HSH slaves. In pahe you have poses showing the mood of the slave. Which one do you want to be turned off?

The one where they Put their Hands behind them. It causes them to stay still and bug out. Sometimes when I run off they stay in the same location and I have to attack them for them to move again. Also im using idle animations :P.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Oooooo sounds really promising! 

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

maybe use them to possible gang up on a slave for groupsex or bully them? Bullying could send the slave in a state of trauma where they would be more prone to do more deviouse stuff, kinda like "If i do that for him/her now, he/she will protect me" ?

Yes I also like this bullying idea. Maybe you can assign a thug to a slave and that slave is their "bitch." The thug will then regularly abuse the slave, which breaks them down really quickly. This could provide a useful alternative to HSH trainers, where HSH is used for quality training, and thug "training" is used to just break slaves and turn them into footstools as soon as possible. I also think being able to tell a thug to just fuck a slave on demand would be nice, or have a threesome with the player, etc. since that has been something absent from PAHE thus far. 

Perhaps a thug could assist in the enslavement process, such as leaving the target tied up or in bleedout so you can easily enslave when combat ends. I always felt like I was damaging my save enslaving someone during combat.

Tieing up with SexLab Defeat leaves you vulnerable and Chainbeasts either need Oridinator Conjuration perks + Smart Cast or the too OP MCM  instant capture setting to be effective 

Is it possible to have the slave training stats pop up by a hotkey like the scold/praise/feelings one currently in the mod ("How are you feeling exactly, slave?")

It would be nice to free up a hand because I'm always using it on slaves

6 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I also think being able to tell a thug to just fuck a slave on demand would be nice, or have a threesome with the player, etc. since that has been something absent from PAHE thus far. 

Similar idea popped in my head. Maybe something for slaves similar to the vanilla follower command but only for fucking. Useful for distractions so you can steal something or assassinate another target

Edited by McLovin3
1 hour ago, McLovin3 said:

Perhaps a thug could assist in the enslavement process, such as leaving the target tied up or in bleedout so you can easily enslave when combat ends. I always felt like I was damaging my save enslaving someone during combat.

Tieing up with SexLab Defeat leaves you vulnerable and Chainbeasts either need Oridinator Conjuration perks + Smart Cast or the too OP MCM  instant capture setting to be effective 

Yes! I also have been struggling with immersive capture methods. I just use stealth 99% of the time, using Defeat's surrender mechanic to tie up or knock out targets without getting detected. Something I used to do in LE was use knockout overhaul, which had an option so that getting an NPC to a low enough health percentage with a blunt weapon knocked them out, and then by some miracle Defeat always recognized they were knocked out and so they worked perfectly together. But alas, the SE version of knockout overhaul has some issues that make it not viable, for me at least. I also tried out Chainbeasts and was a bit underwhelmed with the capture function. That mod seems to be focused on Player bondage rather than NPC bondage, which is fair enough I suppose.

Anyway, totally got off topic there, but yes having a little henchman that could focus on knocking down valuable targets would be really nice, maybe you give them a blunt weapon and tell them to subdue targets in combat or something. Honestly anything that plays a part in the enslavement process is something I've been dying for for as long as I can remember lol, would love to see it.

EDIT:  Left this here in case anyone else comes across it, but please see the response below from @Fredfish re maybe being cleared by going in and out of the Map view

This maybe has been covered before but I'm short of time so haven't checked. 

Went straight from 1.6.3 to 1.8.0 and found that if I selected the 'widgets on' MCM option, entering a location (small house in Riverwood) with those active AND with PAHE slaves in the house, I got a large part of the screen going black - see pic. 

If I saved once inside, and reloaded without exiting the game, the black patch wouldn't be there. If I saved and left the game, then I struggled to get the save to reload at all.  I could get it restarted by going back to a very old save, and loading the last save ingame, but saving that and trying to load that from main menu also gave a CTD on load,  NetScriptFramework crash reports point the finger at MCM errors.  Disabling the widget option stopped it happening

Would have said before but I thought, for other good reasons, that I was troubleshooting the house. 

Just leaving this here in case anyone else has seen this and wondered what might be the cause

SkyrimSE 2021-09-17 10-06-43-48.jpg

Edited by donkeywho
18 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

- train a slave.

Any other idea?

Sounds great! i have some ideas:

#1 - create new hotkey that give order for thugs in same cell as player to initate slave capture designated target. this key give order to thug to "catprue me that person!"

this way thug go and try damage target hp below catpure limit. if this done then initate slave capture procedure

#2 - thug can be used for escaped slaves "recovery" thug go alone to skyrim and try bring back slaves that escaped from player

#3 - thug can be sent away and collect "new/fresh" random slaves. basicly some respawingin bandit or other respawning npc

#4 - thug can be used as slave work instructor and owersee slaves work operation. slave work in this case let see: mine resources from mine, or some depoist.

#5-thug can be ordered pimp some slaves that assigned to thug.

#6 - thug can be ordered sex train slave, break slave mentaly, for later use

#7 - thug can be ordered do punishemnt of a slave, insted player punishing a slave pleyer now can order a thug to punish the slave for mistakes that the slave made.

this way player can act as "punishment manager" with few thugs. this way mutiple slaves can be punished in same time :) ->>>more slaves made behave well.

i dont know this is not cause to big script lag?

#8 - thug can get own "slaves" or grup of slaves let say a thug can control max 4 - 6 slaves this slaves. this slaves under the thug command. fallowing the thug and may or may not try to escape from thug. this way more easy to manage large number of slaves. and thug can be ordered do specific things of his slaves like train them, punish them, tie them up, sex with them, work them a specific patch of depoist.

#9 - train salves to team work, teamed up grup of slaves fight more effect if all in same cell. 

#10 - thug can ordered to go and sell some slaves, using dialoge options player can select some/one slaves that pick up the thug and move nearest slave market to sell.

#11 - same way thug can ordered go a slave market and buy new untrained cheap slave. for traning...

#12 - thug can ordered create/buy slaver items/eqipments so palyer not need go to shop

no more ideas at the moment. i hope some useful. if not , it happens :)

On 9/16/2021 at 1:29 PM, pinky6225 said:

sslBaseVoice.psc

sexlab script there

dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc

soulgem oven script there

I believe you need some other mods like milk mod and display model

see if i can find all those modsok, found those

milkmod was a pita, couldn't get past display model tho:

Source\dse_dm_QuestUtil.psc(55,10): IsPluginInstalled is not a function or does not exist

aygasstoragescript.psc(209,32): CloneLeveledActorBase

surprised its looking that close at the core functions

CloneLeveledEncounterZone

i'll see about writing backwords compatibility functions for aygas next update for 8

On 9/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, MrLorano said:

Hi guys.

Great mod. Really enjoying it so far.

Playing on LE and while nalios 1.7.2-patch fixed almost every issue i had, i'm still having the problem of DOM not correctly displaying the Fear, Resignation and  Humiliation Stats.

While PAHE seems to show all the correct values after updating, the "Let's have a serious chat"-option of DOM always shows 0 Fear, Resignation, and Humiliation (Anger etc. is getting updated correctly).

Example: PAHE: Resignation: 0, DOM: Resignation: 0    ->     Training     ->    PAHE: Resignation: 10, DOM: Resignation: 0

All worked fine with 1.5.0 (except the now fixed animations) but i'm getting this issue with all releases since 1.7.0.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Do you have a log we could look at? Just load a game, show training stats with pahe MCM and then using the Dom dialogue. Quit and post the log here.