13 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

That shouldn't be active, believe its from sexlab aroused creatures which i have to only go for female NPC's so my male PC should never get an encounter to have that stamina meter appear

Tried the new .pex and didn't work for the slave i had with me but when i went and got a new slave out of molags temple and timed it right that then went into slave widget 2

Reveal hidden contents

Widget2.jpg.efc97b9ec67497c40fa98ad2dce06177.jpg

Re-loading after doing that the slave seems to have reserved that slot

Hide contents

LoadWith2Slot.jpg.93254195f16deabf1a0f477ec5d6b33e.jpg

What is the expected result if you have slave 1 (Glathel) in widget 1, no message present and then you do something to another slave? Should that load into widget 1 (replacing Glathel) or load into its own slave widget (widget 2 in this case)?

Once a widget is allocated the slave will always use the same until another slave claims it. And that will happen if all 8 widgets are already taken.

The PEX file I gave you is to make another log with more output. Try to make slave do notifications and if nothing appears in any widget post the log here.

21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Once a widget is allocated the slave will always use the same until another slave claims it. And that will happen if all 8 widgets are already taken.

The PEX file I gave you is to make another log with more output. Try to make slave do notifications and if nothing appears in any widget post the log here.

Papyrus.0.log

Is with the two original slaves i had, Glathel in slot 1 - widget showing, Fentula - not appearing in widget 2

Tried changing cell without Fentula thinking that might be why the new slave i fetched worked but same result

Also noticed minor issue, when the message is long like - "Start punishment of a loving Glathel with Pain for no reason" its only just fitting, the n is at the edge of the screen so anything longer is going to go off screen unless its set to wrap

Edit: Looking at the log

Might be off track but noticed for Fentula i have - DOMMessageWidget0 (3F033230)> and Glathel - <DOMMessageWidget1 (3F1CF282)> so assuming DOMMessageWidget is the one it should use its trying to use widget 0 rather than widget 2

Edited by pinky6225
4 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Papyrus.0.log 435.47 kB · 0 downloads

Is with the two original slaves i had, Glathel in slot 1 - widget showing, Fentula - not appearing in widget 2

Tried changing cell without Fentula thinking that might be why the new slave i fetched worked but same result

Also noticed minor issue, when the message is long like - "Start punishment of a loving Glathel with Pain for no reason" its only just fitting, the n is at the edge of the screen so anything longer is going to go off screen unless its set to wrap

Edit: Looking at the log

Might be off track but noticed for Fentula i have - DOMMessageWidget0 (3F033230)> and Glathel - <DOMMessageWidget1 (3F1CF282)> so assuming DOMMessageWidget is the one it should use its trying to use widget 0 rather than widget 2

According to your log, Fentual uses widget0 and Glathel widget1.

So you should see Glathel's messages appear below Fentula's.

It seems your widget0 is not showing up. Could be related to displaying them on the right side.

Try disabling Apropos2 and see if you can get Fentual's notifications when widgets are on the left.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

According to your log, Fentual uses widget0 and Glathel widget1.

So you should see Glathel's messages appear below Fentula's.

It seems your widget0 is not showing up. Could be related to displaying them on the right side.

Try disabling Apropos2 and see if you can get Fentual's notifications when widgets are on the left.

Gave that a try but no still not widget 0 as it starts at 1 and shows to 7

Widget1to7.jpg.08267cb85e63186c55de4383efbe8a37.jpg

Tried on a save where i don't have any slaves with me and also just shows slave 1 to 7

empty1to7.jpg.e882e72b6d5697765f4bb7b4e7e9f24f.jpg

From the spacing widget 0 should be just below where its saying Using Paradise Halls with Diary of Mine so tried turning off sexlab arousal widget monitor (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11466-sexlab-aroused-monitor-widget-se/)in case that was interfering but same result, no widget/slave 0 on load

9 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Gave that a try but no still not widget 0 as it starts at 1 and shows to 7

Reveal hidden contents

Widget1to7.jpg.08267cb85e63186c55de4383efbe8a37.jpg

Tried on a save where i don't have any slaves with me and also just shows slave 1 to 7

Reveal hidden contents

empty1to7.jpg.e882e72b6d5697765f4bb7b4e7e9f24f.jpg

From the spacing widget 0 should be just below where its saying Using Paradise Halls with Diary of Mine so tried turning off sexlab arousal widget monitor (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11466-sexlab-aroused-monitor-widget-se/)in case that was interfering but same result, no widget/slave 0 on load

Hmm. We have to keep searching, so we can detect the mod using that space and turn off widget 0.

Try a new game "coc riverwood" in the console when you are at the main menu. Check if problem is still present (use the Dom hotkey to quick capture slaves).

Do the same with as little mods as possible (sexlab, pahe, aroused and Dom).

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hmm. We have to keep searching, so we can detect the mod using that space and turn off widget 0.

Try a new game "coc riverwood" in the console when you are at the main menu. Check if problem is still present (use the Dom hotkey to quick capture slaves).

Do the same with as little mods as possible (sexlab, pahe, aroused and Dom).

New game does show widget 0, tried new game and then starting apropos and DoM in the live another life starter cell then saving and loading to see what appears and there i have the widget

NewGame.jpg.1b06e30b57f80ceb95dac50a7c48590c.jpg

Starting a new game moving from 1.7.4 to 1.8.0 if you want to use the slave widgets rather than debug notifications seems the way to go

EDIT: Weirdly if i go back a couple of hundred saves (i make a lot of saves) then it displays all of them on that character

PreBlackThornAndHelgen.jpg.10a8ae560f4c6b79f6d4c33dfd115731.jpg

Only thing i really did was add in blackthorn manor and helgen reborn although neither of those have widgets i'm aware of so can't think why that would bother it, might be something else i did on that character that upset it

Disabling those made no difference so it seems if it goes wrong on the initial load it stays wrong but if you get all of them on the first load of that save then your fine

Edited by pinky6225
On 9/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, I see the error from your logfile is coming because the LE plugin is missing the trait-generation quest. And you are using PAHE 7.5.9wip.

Could you try again with 1.8.0 ? And if still does not work, without PAHE-wip ?

Updated to 1.8.0 and tried again, no real change. Only noticeable difference was that the responses from enslaved NPCs didn't change to that overly verbose form after rebooting PAHE this time.

I don't have a copy of PAHE 7.5.8 LE handy, as I've been busy with other stuff for a while and hadn't updated that mod since 7.3.9. I'm a bit leery of rolling a mod back that far mid-game, so instead I tried starting a whole new game to see if that would get this trait quest un-stuck. And it did! A quick test gave me a bunch of properly varied responses from different NPCs. But having to abandon the game I've spent the last month on is a less than ideal solution to this issue, so I decided to see if I could manually reboot DoM by disabling it, making a save with it turned off, cleaning that save and then loading it with DoM turned back on. That seems to have worked, as I've got varied responses back in my current game, although they are of course noticeably not the same personalities the actors had before.

Spoiler

485958743_ScreenShot09-11-21at10_07AM.jpg.f4d80b37a6b74797dc04c54f34044fd6.jpg200789330_ScreenShot09-11-21at10.07AM001.jpg.54c41758a87797329a3b4efe296c3657.jpg222875570_ScreenShot09-11-21at10_08AM.jpg.7736461eedfd0a102fc5a7135768f6b9.jpg

Current responses

443269246_ScreenShot08-03-21at10_49AM.jpg.45d08a68f93707584d0b1d7b2dcdc17c.jpg372763726_ScreenShot08-10-21at08_49AM.jpg.267c694ea7d268754d8a5974d4f4964f.jpg

Previous responses

Interestingly, it does seem to have maintained the stats for the enslaved NPCs, as they appear to still have the same numerical ratings, emotional states, and even friends as from before the 'reboot'. I guess those are stored somewhere and it regenerated that information from there? 

Spoiler

1131437151_ScreenShot09-11-21at10.07AM002.jpg.cf5fb0e97dfea7ee9788ced3559cd9c7.jpg

So that solved the immediate issue, but I'm still not sure what caused the trait quest to get stuck. The only proximate event that I can think of was simply updating the mod. This manual 'reboot' seems to have worked, but it remains to be seen if it will result in any new issues going forward. Perhaps an in-game reboot function similar to the one PAHE has would be a useful addition to the mod, in the event that someone else runs into a similar problem with functions going awry? 

49 minutes ago, AVS said:

Interestingly, it does seem to have maintained the stats for the enslaved NPCs, as they appear to still have the same numerical ratings, emotional states, and even friends as from before the 'reboot'. I guess those are stored somewhere and it regenerated that information from there? 

i can't speak for the friends or other seeds like personality, but most other stats are stored by pahe while reinstaling dom.

53 minutes ago, AVS said:

So that solved the immediate issue, but I'm still not sure what caused the trait quest to get stuck. The only proximate event that I can think of was simply updating the mod. This manual 'reboot' seems to have worked, but it remains to be seen if it will result in any new issues going forward. Perhaps an in-game reboot function similar to the one PAHE has would be a useful addition to the mod, in the event that someone else runs into a similar problem with functions going awry? 

there's a quest portion in pahe that reboots all the quests when reboot is chosen

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

New game does show widget 0, tried new game and then starting apropos and DoM in the live another life starter cell then saving and loading to see what appears and there i have the widget

Hide contents

NewGame.jpg.1b06e30b57f80ceb95dac50a7c48590c.jpg

Starting a new game moving from 1.7.4 to 1.8.0 if you want to use the slave widgets rather than debug notifications seems the way to go

EDIT: Weirdly if i go back a couple of hundred saves (i make a lot of saves) then it displays all of them on that character

Reveal hidden contents

PreBlackThornAndHelgen.jpg.10a8ae560f4c6b79f6d4c33dfd115731.jpg

Only thing i really did was add in blackthorn manor and helgen reborn although neither of those have widgets i'm aware of so can't think why that would bother it, might be something else i did on that character that upset it

Disabling those made no difference so it seems if it goes wrong on the initial load it stays wrong but if you get all of them on the first load of that save then your fine

Maybe try resaver and look for dommessage in your save game. Remove all reference to dommessage and save on another name. It could be some old lost reference from a previous try

1 hour ago, AVS said:

Updated to 1.8.0 and tried again, no real change. Only noticeable difference was that the responses from enslaved NPCs didn't change to that overly verbose form after rebooting PAHE this time.

I don't have a copy of PAHE 7.5.8 LE handy, as I've been busy with other stuff for a while and hadn't updated that mod since 7.3.9. I'm a bit leery of rolling a mod back that far mid-game, so instead I tried starting a whole new game to see if that would get this trait quest un-stuck. And it did! A quick test gave me a bunch of properly varied responses from different NPCs. But having to abandon the game I've spent the last month on is a less than ideal solution to this issue, so I decided to see if I could manually reboot DoM by disabling it, making a save with it turned off, cleaning that save and then loading it with DoM turned back on. That seems to have worked, as I've got varied responses back in my current game, although they are of course noticeably not the same personalities the actors had before.

Reveal hidden contents

485958743_ScreenShot09-11-21at10_07AM.jpg.f4d80b37a6b74797dc04c54f34044fd6.jpg200789330_ScreenShot09-11-21at10.07AM001.jpg.54c41758a87797329a3b4efe296c3657.jpg222875570_ScreenShot09-11-21at10_08AM.jpg.7736461eedfd0a102fc5a7135768f6b9.jpg

Current responses

443269246_ScreenShot08-03-21at10_49AM.jpg.45d08a68f93707584d0b1d7b2dcdc17c.jpg372763726_ScreenShot08-10-21at08_49AM.jpg.267c694ea7d268754d8a5974d4f4964f.jpg

Previous responses

Reveal hidden contents

1131437151_ScreenShot09-11-21at10.07AM002.jpg.cf5fb0e97dfea7ee9788ced3559cd9c7.jpg

Stats, traits and 12 modifiers are saved in factions for slaves, old slaves (the first time they are enslaved) and lovers (the first time you ask them their traits). Then any change is saved in the factions. For other NPC the DoMgenerator quest create them on the fly.

It seems the Dom generator quest was not properly started for you. Restarting DoM did the trick.

24 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i can't speak for the friends or other seeds like personality, but most other stats are stored by pahe while reinstaling dom.

Friends and traits are stored in the Pahe structure, that's why.

24 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

there's a quest portion in pahe that reboots all the quests when reboot is chosen

By the way it seems Pahcore is initialized with OnGameLoad, but not with OnInit. That might explain some glitches I have seen, like the need to save a new game and reload for Pahe to work.

I added an OnInit event to pahcore in 1.8.0, maybe you want to do that in Pahe also.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Maybe try resaver and look for dommessage in your save game. Remove all reference to dommessage and save on another name. It could be some old lost reference from a previous try

Thanks for the hint, i think i worked out why i can't see it as the X placement is 1285 when a working one is 985

The WidgetName_Var was also different to the value i have on a working save

image.png.96c770a8003fcbb3c554291e8e5936c6.png

Sadly updating the _x in the script instance doesn't seem to take as it gets overwritten back to 1285 when i tried setting it to 985 and adjusting the _y of the remaining ones

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Friends and traits are stored in the Pahe structure, that's why.

By the way it seems Pahcore is initialized with OnGameLoad, but not with OnInit. That might explain some glitches I have seen, like the need to save a new game and reload for Pahe to work.

I added an OnInit event to pahcore in 1.8.0, maybe you want to do that in Pahe also.

that should be handled in the boot:

Spoiler

Function Boot()
    bool isActive
    PAH.modStatus = "restarting"
    Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Testing System")
    TestSKSE()
    If PAH.IsRunning()
        isActive = PAH.isActive()
        Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Restarting Quest")
        RestartQuests()
    else
        Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Starting Quest")
    EndIf
    EnsureStartedUp()
    Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Setting Properties")
    SetProperties()
    Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Finalizing Slaves")
    SendBootstrapEvents()

Spoiler

Event OnBootstrap()
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(0.5)
    SetObjectiveDisplayed(0)
    OnPlayerLoadGame()
EndEvent

during the final boot stages, you should reach this event and receive a notice pahcore loaded

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that should be handled in the boot:

Reveal hidden contents

Function Boot()
    bool isActive
    PAH.modStatus = "restarting"
    Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Testing System")
    TestSKSE()
    If PAH.IsRunning()
        isActive = PAH.isActive()
        Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Restarting Quest")
        RestartQuests()
    else
        Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Starting Quest")
    EndIf
    EnsureStartedUp()
    Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Setting Properties")
    SetProperties()
    Debug.Notification("Paradise Halls: Finalizing Slaves")
    SendBootstrapEvents()

Reveal hidden contents

Event OnBootstrap()
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(0.5)
    SetObjectiveDisplayed(0)
    OnPlayerLoadGame()
EndEvent

during the final boot stages, you should reach this event and receive a notice pahcore loaded

Last time I tried a new game this was never called...

Edited by TrollAutokill
8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

hmm, strange indeed. will run some tests with extra logging enabled and try out the OnInit event for next update

With my test the logfile never mentioned anything about Pahe starting and all factions were screwed. DoM did start correctly though... And yes, I waited like 5 minutes for all the mods to start. But I started the new game with "coc riverwood", so that might be a bit harsh.

The OnInit solution might result in calling the initialize part twice in some cases. But it should not be a problem. The question is: does this problem happen often, or is it just my configuration triggering it?

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, seathblack said:

Can someone help me? What all do I download? just the one file? The game keeps CTD only with this mod. Thanks!

Hi, first are you using LE or SE?

On the mod page there are requirements for this mod: Pahe 7.5.8 (not tested with 7.5.9 nor 8.0, try at your own risk), Slavetats, Sexlab, zaz pack and sexlab aroused. FNIS is also needed for all animations to work.

Edited by TrollAutokill

An idea I thought of today. If kill a Dragon or Giant in front of a slave, raising their respect and/or fear might be interesting. The thought is that, "If this person can do that to a dragon, what chance do I stand."  Since it is not that frequent, generally, it should add something interesting with out overpowering anything.

17 hours ago, layam said:

Hi. I'm the original author of the first PAH.

I absolutely love that you are doing this, it mirrors the direction I was taking PAH in for V2 before burning out (it was never released). Awesome work!

Thanks for the kind words!

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hey! Got a few questions, any plans to add the correct voices and new lines to npcs perhaps using xVaSynth it would really boost the immersion as I noticed some of the voices aren't correct or they use more then one voicetype? Other then that great great mod.

Another idea how about adding slaves to some bandit camps randomly with mcm that the bandits use and can buy, sell or free. (dont know if thats in the scope of this mod)

And one more suggestion where do slaves go if they run off do they despawn? It would be cool if they end up somewhere in the world randomly,

Rare slaves some have rare traits etc. (dont know what) maybe unique features and dialogue for player and the npc for known npcs elisif, elenwen, for example and other named npcs.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, NicholasJMoore said:

An idea I thought of today. If kill a Dragon or Giant in front of a slave, raising their respect and/or fear might be interesting. The thought is that, "If this person can do that to a dragon, what chance do I stand."  Since it is not that frequent, generally, it should add something interesting with out overpowering anything.

I am not knowledgeable enough to know if there is an event related to killing a dragon, bit it should be. If anyone knows we could implement something easily.

43 minutes ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Hey! Got a few questions, any plans to add the correct voices and new lines to npcs perhaps using xVaSynth it would really boost the immersion as I noticed some of the voices aren't correct or they use more then one voicetype? Other then that great great mod.

I am really not good with that part. If anyone wants to try or make a simple tutorial, I am open.

Another idea how about adding slaves to some bandit camps randomly with mcm that the bandits use and can buy, sell or free. (dont know if thats in the scope of this mod)

There is an a slaver camp in Pahe and there is the sexy bandit captive mod. This mod is not there yet.

And one more suggestion where do slaves go if they run off do they despawn? It would be cool if they end up somewhere in the world randomly,

That's something I am working on for unique NPC. I plan to respawn them and make them hate you. I am not sure Skyrim would allow for much more than that. As for spawned NPC, that would be a while new mod.

Rare slaves some have rare traits etc. (dont know what) maybe unique features and dialogue for player and the npc for known npcs elisif, elenwen, for example and other named npcs.

Thanks.

Unique NPC, can have their traits personalized. If you have anyone in mind, I will taylor them to your liking in next version. If I believe it fits their description.

As for other unique features and dialogues that would be the subject of one mod per unique NPC and way out of the scope of this mod.

6 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am really not good with that part. If anyone wants to try or make a simple tutorial, I am open.

There is an a slaver camp in Pahe and there is the sexy bandit captive mod. This mod is not there yet.

That's something I am working on for unique NPC. I plan to respawn them and make them hate you. I am not sure Skyrim would allow for much more than that. As for spawned NPC, that would be a while new mod.

Unique NPC, can have their traits personalized. If you have anyone in mind, I will taylor them to your liking in next version. If I believe it fits their description.

As for other unique features and dialogues that would be the subject of one mod per unique NPC and way out of the scope of this mod.

Thanks for the reply as for voices maybe these guys could help.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/6364791-judge007/content/?type=downloads_file