32 minutes ago, AVS said:

Found a couple of new oddities after some further playtime.

First, the handover to Home Sweet Home is now significantly slower. Where before it would occur within just a few moments, there's now a delay of at least thirty seconds between initiating the handover through dialog and the actor actually being processed. Telling other actors to migrate to HSH during this delay results in an error message stating that the new process can't be initiated until the previous one finishes. This isn't a major problem going forward, but it did make moving all the actors I had in HSH before upgrading from 1.5.0 take quite a bit longer than expected.

Second, something seems to have gone wrong with the 'What type of person are you' dialog when it's used on non-PAHE actors. Where before they would produce a wide range of responses, since the update they all seem to be returning the same response with little to no variation.

343279802_ScreenShot09-05-21at10.37AM001.jpg.9980b50b51895bebe14fbf5e17291a15.jpg1832149984_ScreenShot09-05-21at10.01AM001.jpg.0bd04db16c2a181f82c87a7b1569927c.jpg

This also seems to have overwritten their previous responses, as I've put the question to these actors before and while I don't recall exactly how they responded I do know it wasn't like this. 

How many slaves do you have? its possible i never noticed myself on older versions as i wouldnt keep many slaves in PAH, just freshly captured and maybe one or two fighting companions so say max of like 8 at any one time before ofloading into HSH for training, but when i also moved my HSH slaves into PAH i noticed it got slower and slower the more PAH slaves i had and then started to speed up again as my PAH slave numbers reduced

Edited by pinky6225
26 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

How many slaves do you have? its possible i never noticed myself on older versions as i wouldnt keep many slaves in PAH, just freshly captured and maybe one or two fighting companions so say max of like 8 at any one time before ofloading into HSH for training, but when i also moved my HSH slaves into PAH i noticed it got slower and slower the more PAH slaves i had and then started to speed up again as my PAH slave numbers reduced

Only 30 all together in this game so far, with 18 of those spread across four houses in HSH before I moved them back to PAHE to install the update, which is much more restrained than I've been in previous playthroughs. DoM certainly encourages a more personal approach rather than the mass warehousing I resorted to before it. I would also notice a slight lag in those games when HSH got heavily populated, but that definitely isn't what's occurring here as I first encountered the issue while HSH was empty. There is a distinct difference between the handover's behavior prior to the update and after it; before it operated with no noticable delay up to that 18th transfer, after the delay was present from the very first actor I tried to transfer back and for every one since. 

A couple of positive notes, the random comments seem to be working fine and are a nice addition. The masturbation-induced orgasms are also functioning, although seems that you don't have to be in the same cell as the actor to get the notifications about it? I left a couple of 'em goin' at it back in Mistwatch while I got some of the main quest out of the way and kept hearing about how good of a time they were having all the way over in the Thalmor Embassy, which certainly lightened up that slog a bit. 

21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

In PAHE slaves need to have submission higher than 70 or they will run away. With DoM you need resignation above 70.

Or are you talking about the HSH guard?

yeah Im talking about the HSH guard. What is this DoM everybody is talking about and is it worth the install?

Also thanks so much for the mod. It's super fun

3 hours ago, nalios said:

The version of Diary of Mine SE is 1.7.1 on the download page. But the version of LE is 1.7.0. There are different scripts used in both of them. That's why I guess some people have such problems when they replace the first one with the second.

What U should do is clean your game by manually deleting all the scripts used in 1.7.1 or 1.5.0 etc. Then U should install exactly the 1.7.0 SE and overwrite it with 1.7.0 LE (from the first my post), or (better) make a clean save, install 1.7.2 SE and overwrite it with 1.7.2 LE.

thx for the reply.

Fixed it now. Stupid mistake on my end. Still had an old pahe-version installed. With the current release 7.5.9 everything seems to work now.

1 hour ago, AVS said:

Only 30 all together in this game so far, with 18 of those spread across four houses in HSH before I moved them back to PAHE to install the update, which is much more restrained than I've been in previous playthroughs. DoM certainly encourages a more personal approach rather than the mass warehousing I resorted to before it. I would also notice a slight lag in those games when HSH got heavily populated, but that definitely isn't what's occurring here as I first encountered the issue while HSH was empty. There is a distinct difference between the handover's behavior prior to the update and after it; before it operated with no noticable delay up to that 18th transfer, after the delay was present from the very first actor I tried to transfer back and for every one since. 

A couple of positive notes, the random comments seem to be working fine and are a nice addition. The masturbation-induced orgasms are also functioning, although seems that you don't have to be in the same cell as the actor to get the notifications about it? I left a couple of 'em goin' at it back in Mistwatch while I got some of the main quest out of the way and kept hearing about how good of a time they were having all the way over in the Thalmor Embassy, which certainly lightened up that slog a bit. 

When i was moving my slaves back to HSH after putting them all into PAH for the upgrade (had 106 slaves in PAH) it was counting through all the PAH slaves each time i did a transfer as i could see it in the MCM and then eventually it would tick up to the current number of slaves and then the HSH transfer happened so because i had loads of slaves in PAH it took longer to work through them all to then do the -1 to PAH and +1 to HSH

I still have 46 slaves in PAH so it is fairly slow but not as slow as when i first started moving them

Need to set up some more HSH cells for the remaining ones but will check if it goes back to its regular speed when i'm down to only having like 10 in PAH

14 hours ago, kenobiwanowitsch said:

yeah Im talking about the HSH guard. What is this DoM everybody is talking about and is it worth the install?

Also thanks so much for the mod. It's super fun

DoM is Diary Of Mine, that's the mod's thread you're on ?

HSH guard should still be there, I didn't try it in a long time though. But I believe you need a slave with both high resignation (for PAHE+DoM or submission if using PAHE alone) and high combat training.

Edited by TrollAutokill
15 hours ago, AVS said:

Ok, I will have a look into the HSH handout. In the meantime you can try this elephant script tester to try to find the culprit.

Notifications are set to debug mode for the orgasm right now. This will change once first debugging is over. Enjoy while it lasts!

15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

DoM is Diary Of Mine, that's the mod's thread you're on ?

HSH guard should still be there, I didn't try it in a long time though. But I believe you need a slave with both high resignation (for PAHE+DoM or submission if using PAHE alone) and high combat training.

oh lol I'm an idiot. Thanks for clarifying.

1.7.3 is out.

Included is the latest patch for LE from Nalios.

Managed to make the drunk walk animation work on slaves. That is funny... but they are not very good at following.

Drunk slaves stumbling and tripping might need some adjustments, some of them might be learning to fly.

A drunk should get alcohol peak after 1 hour and get sober after 4 hours game time.

Edited by TrollAutokill

It seems most of my comments in threads are "thanks!".  Honestly though, its not said enough.  So here we go again.  Ive been using Diary of Mine since .... the early days?  If thats even a thing.  Your dedication to this project is greatly appreciated.  You're keeping Skyrim kinky and fun, and I for one love your work.

On 9/6/2021 at 3:39 PM, TrollAutokill said:

1.7.3 is out.

Included is the latest patch for LE from Nalios.

Managed to make the drunk walk animation work on slaves. That is funny... but they are not very good at following.

Drunk slaves stumbling and tripping might need some adjustments, some of them might be learning to fly.

A drunk should get alcohol peak after 1 hour and get sober after 4 hours game time.

Put in 1.7.3 but i think some sort of debug mode is enabled as i'm getting a lot of notifications that werent present before

Notif1.jpg.d10f613bfa261128747e42552123ff37.jpg

Notif2.jpg.acea5b7460836e461901d893bef12350.jpg

The NPC name pain say subject etc

Edited by pinky6225
22 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Put in 1.7.3 but i think some sort of debug mode is enabled as i'm getting a lot of notifications that werent present before

Reveal hidden contents

Notif1.jpg.d10f613bfa261128747e42552123ff37.jpg

Notif2.jpg.acea5b7460836e461901d893bef12350.jpg

The NPC name pain say subject etc

Yes this was a test. It's not working and will disappear in next version. Together with drunk slaves falling while you are away.

Hello Evryone!

After looong loong silence i realise the first BETA version my PAHE and DOM guide. This baby totaly re-worked.
Most important change i separated most of information about PAHE - DOM. So more easy to find PAHE specific things inside (mostly).

Tons of change done comepred early versions...

Cut the chase here is the INDEX what is inside:

!W1 -- Slaves usage, or why worth keeping this slaves?
!W2 -- PAHE mod settup on your load order, about plugins
!W3 -- First time start of PAHE/PAHE based mods
!W4 -- Installing DOM and setting up!
!W5 -- PAHE MCM menu inner workings what where why?
!W6 -- DOM MCM menu inner workings, what where why?
!W7 -- Capturing Slaves
!W8 -- After capture of a slave
!W9 -- Slave Escape mechanics explanation
!W10 - Slave Escape preverention -PAHE only
!W11 - Slave Escape preverention -DOM only
!W12 - Logic behind Slave traning
!W13 - Slave personality attributes - PAHE only
!W14 - Slave personality attributes - DOM only
!W15 - Reasons to punish in PAHE
!W16 - Resons to punish in DOM
!W17 - Punishemnts in PAHE
!W18 - Punishemnts in DOM
!W19 - Effect of punishemnts - PAHE only
!W20 - Effect of punishemnts - DOM only
!W21 - Slave moods -PAHE only
!W22 - Slave moods -DOM only
!W23 - Slave skill set
!W24 - Slave dialoge menu - PAHE only
!W25 - Slave dialoge menu - DOM only
!W26 - About Slaver tools, usage and effects - PAHE+DOM
!W27 - DOM Spells and poitions
!W28 - Alcohol effects on slaves - DOM Only
!W28 - Confusing slaves and effects in DOM
!W29 - Slave frendship effects - DOM only
!W30 - DOM Other futures
!W31 - How to train a slave? Traning pratices for new slavers! - PAHE + DOM
!W32 - The "Mister Slaver" talk (mini novell-is thing) ( Special Guide to slaver charater)
!W33 - About a slaver character, advices for slave hunter character
!W34 - Important mods to use with PAHE+DOM and effects on play
!W35 -  Testing PAHE+DOM, sending bug report, helping devlopment
!W36 - Bonus: Slaver character skill plans, more ideas about slaver character ( old version )
!W69 - Credits, thanks saying to others who helped create this guide
!W70 - Premissions about this guide

I plan add more prise to TrollAutokill, Clifton, Musje becuse without them we have not this  wonderful great mods that about this guide.
Maybe in far future i add guide about HSH and more tips how to utilize.

I ask any reader of my guide find any miss inforamtion/fatal mistake i made pls inform me some way/form so i fix it for the next realise.
I be paceful, not bite/whip/punish :)

Here is the guide:

PAHE-DOM-Guide-Beta-1.txt

Edited by Nonseen

Updated to 1.7.4 LE today, still having this issue with getting this same response from everybody. Further testing has shown that it's literally everybody; Everyone I've asked the two main questions of since the prior update has returned some variation of the same response. 

Asking any free NPC what kind of person they are returns a response about being a grumpy, needy leech:

Spoiler

1935026182_ScreenShot09-09-21at09_25AM.jpg.f9408b775830ab2d0176d6b26510aa10.jpg1343517875_ScreenShot09-09-21at08.30AM002.jpg.a6fb7d1adfdb38b119d1715cc07287a1.jpg

Some of the more friendly NPCs will give further details, but it's all just as resoundingly negative.

Spoiler

747864487_ScreenShot09-09-21at09.25AM001.jpg.f031954bed160b3adc3317e3fc384be1.jpg

Asking free NPCs how they feel will return an equally depressive response, which is again repeated by all such NPCs.

Spoiler

1989681053_ScreenShot09-09-21at08_31AM.jpg.56434d0c19545cc7bc10c9fb8c4ab37e.jpg511230161_ScreenShot09-09-21at09.25AM002.jpg.a8c84d6c2d77e3820e44d1d108b1059c.jpg

This response is consistent across both NPCs encountered after the update and before the update, overwriting any previous responses the ones encountered beforehand may have had. Something similar is also happening with any existing enslaved NPC, except that in their case the 'grumpy leech' description is supplemented with a fairly consistent declaration of being frigid and dominant. The further remarks about weaknesses and resistances still appear to be randomized.

Spoiler

1646557589_ScreenShot09-09-21at09_44AM.jpg.e28ada28ca217bb1fae5fd963fa43f21.jpg1721008431_ScreenShot09-09-21at08.28AM003.jpg.916c77b63ec0ae514ab226d5c094d318.jpg

The enslaved NPCs' responses to the 'how are you feeling' and 'how's your life been' questions still function normally and reflect the NPC's experiences. 

Aside from this, everything appears to be working fine in the new version. 

18 minutes ago, AVS said:

Updated to 1.7.4 LE today, still having this issue with getting this same response from everybody. Further testing has shown that it's literally everybody; Everyone I've asked the two main questions of since the prior update has returned some variation of the same response. 

Asking any free NPC what kind of person they are returns a response about being a grumpy, needy leech:

Hide contents

1935026182_ScreenShot09-09-21at09_25AM.jpg.f9408b775830ab2d0176d6b26510aa10.jpg1343517875_ScreenShot09-09-21at08.30AM002.jpg.a6fb7d1adfdb38b119d1715cc07287a1.jpg

Some of the more friendly NPCs will give further details, but it's all just as resoundingly negative.

Hide contents

747864487_ScreenShot09-09-21at09.25AM001.jpg.f031954bed160b3adc3317e3fc384be1.jpg

Asking free NPCs how they feel will return an equally depressive response, which is again repeated by all such NPCs.

Reveal hidden contents

1989681053_ScreenShot09-09-21at08_31AM.jpg.56434d0c19545cc7bc10c9fb8c4ab37e.jpg511230161_ScreenShot09-09-21at09.25AM002.jpg.a8c84d6c2d77e3820e44d1d108b1059c.jpg

This response is consistent across both NPCs encountered after the update and before the update, overwriting any previous responses the ones encountered beforehand may have had. Something similar is also happening with any existing enslaved NPC, except that in their case the 'grumpy leech' description is supplemented with a fairly consistent declaration of being frigid and dominant. The further remarks about weaknesses and resistances still appear to be randomized.

Reveal hidden contents

1646557589_ScreenShot09-09-21at09_44AM.jpg.e28ada28ca217bb1fae5fd963fa43f21.jpg1721008431_ScreenShot09-09-21at08.28AM003.jpg.916c77b63ec0ae514ab226d5c094d318.jpg

The enslaved NPCs' responses to the 'how are you feeling' and 'how's your life been' questions still function normally and reflect the NPC's experiences. 

Aside from this, everything appears to be working fine in the new version. 

Do you have a corresponding papyrus log?

21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you have a corresponding papyrus log?

This log should correspond to the period when those previous screenshots were taken.

Papyrus.0.log

21 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Sounds like its setting a lot of NPC's to the more negative spectrum, if you hit reboot in PAH does that still occur or does it re-seed with more variety?

Tried running the reboot on your suggestion, and while that did cause the enslaved NPCs' responses to re-seed, they actually ended up with less variety. Every single one I checked in a brief test had the same incredibly verbose and often contradictory reply, which still started with the 'grumpy leech' bit from before. 

Spoiler

1216641630_ScreenShot09-10-21at08_41AM.jpg.dd0dada33817329d7caacef9c4cef70b.jpg2062684979_ScreenShot09-10-21at08.42AM001.jpg.b51c5693803c41fae88f634ff3003ceb.jpg

Responses from free NPCs were unchanged, including those from NPCs in areas that I haven't previously visited in this game.

Spoiler

690332009_ScreenShot09-10-21at08_46AM.jpg.ab148e9c37db22ff8fe7408d71fb19ef.jpg593019758_ScreenShot09-10-21at08_47AM.jpg.3d6c996f5f2d0540dcea62b710d53525.jpg

Something's clearly stuck, but I haven't a clue what. 

Version 1.8.0 is out. Try it out to test the new notification system using Gooser's Apropos2 text widgets.

Turn on notification in widgets in the MCM menu, it is off by default. If you have Apropos2 installed the DoM widgets will be on the right side on the screen, otherwise they use the left side. There are 8 widgets and slaves will try to reuse the same widget, unless you have more than 8 slaves around.

20 minutes ago, AVS said:

This log should correspond to the period when those previous screenshots were taken.

Papyrus.0.log 2.37 MB · 0 downloads

Tried running the reboot on your suggestion, and while that did cause the enslaved NPCs' responses to re-seed, they actually ended up with less variety. Every single one I checked in a brief test had the same incredibly verbose and often contradictory reply, which still started with the 'grumpy leech' bit from before. 

Reveal hidden contents

1216641630_ScreenShot09-10-21at08_41AM.jpg.dd0dada33817329d7caacef9c4cef70b.jpg2062684979_ScreenShot09-10-21at08.42AM001.jpg.b51c5693803c41fae88f634ff3003ceb.jpg

Responses from free NPCs were unchanged, including those from NPCs in areas that I haven't previously visited in this game.

Reveal hidden contents

690332009_ScreenShot09-10-21at08_46AM.jpg.ab148e9c37db22ff8fe7408d71fb19ef.jpg593019758_ScreenShot09-10-21at08_47AM.jpg.3d6c996f5f2d0540dcea62b710d53525.jpg

Something's clearly stuck, but I haven't a clue what. 

Ok, I see the error from your logfile is coming because the LE plugin is missing the trait-generation quest. And you are using PAHE 7.5.9wip.

Could you try again with 1.8.0 ? And if still does not work, without PAHE-wip ?

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 1.8.0 is out. Try it out to test the new notification system using Gooser's Apropos2 text widgets.

Turn on notification in widgets in the MCM menu, it is off by default. If you have Apropos2 installed the DoM widgets will be on the right side on the screen, otherwise they use the left side. There are 8 widgets and slaves will try to reuse the same widget, unless you have more than 8 slaves around.

Tried 1.8.0 with the apropos widget and it works for the first slave i have but doesn't work for the second

On load it is putting the slave i have in slot 1 into the widget but not the slave i have in slot 2

Load.jpg.0c08a5ec10bf5e04a22e9bc9f6b7e381.jpg

Glathel (slot 1 slave) shows in the widget (strip, praise etc)

WorkingSlot1.jpg.dba20d2fda4d14cb19ee4f5a47bcbeaa.jpg

Tried moving the other one into HSH and then back to see if it would refresh but nothing i tried loads that slave into the slave 2 widget, turning the apropos widget off and going back to the old notifications i do get them for the slot 2 slave (obeying strip, praise etc)

When you have lots of slave, some with you and some not how is it determining who to display?

List.jpg.f7358a2063aa49695271c6b5a60c7bc7.jpg

Ones i have with me are Glathel (working in slot 1) and Fentula (not working in slot 2-7) the rest are all tied up in a cell somewhere

Edited by pinky6225
6 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Tried 1.8.0 with the apropos widget and it works for the first slave i have but doesn't work for the second

On load it is putting the slave i have in slot 1 into the widget but not the slave i have in slot 2

Hide contents

Load.jpg.0c08a5ec10bf5e04a22e9bc9f6b7e381.jpg

Glathel (slot 1 slave) shows in the widget (strip, praise etc)

Reveal hidden contents

WorkingSlot1.jpg.dba20d2fda4d14cb19ee4f5a47bcbeaa.jpg

Tried moving the other one into HSH and then back to see if it would refresh but nothing i tried loads that slave into the slave 2 widget, turning the apropos widget off and going back to the old notifications i do get them for the slot 2 slave (obeying strip, praise etc)

When you have lots of slave, some with you and some not how is it determining who to display?

Reveal hidden contents

List.jpg.f7358a2063aa49695271c6b5a60c7bc7.jpg

Ones i have with me are Glathel (working in slot 1) and Fentula (not working in slot 2-7) the rest are all tied up in a cell somewhere

Did you try to hit Fentula to trigger a message ? Only the slaves having notifications (around the player) should have a widget allocated to them. if a lsave is next to you and has no notifications they will not have a widget allocated. So try to hit them or praise them to get a message to display.

Edited by TrollAutokill
40 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Did you try to hit Fentula to trigger a message ? Only the slaves having notifications (around the player) should have a widget allocated to them. if a lsave is next to you and has no notifications they will not have a widget allocated. So try to hit them or praise them to get a message to display.

Yes i used the enjoying your life, slave? dialogue and then praise on Fentula but nothing showed up, the option did disappear from enjoying your life, slave? so it did go through but no notification

Not sure how much these help since running the apropos widget test doesn't trigger the DoM ones (same with widget controls like text size far as i could work out) although i know they are working as i can see them for the first slave

Apropos2.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Loaded in, waited for the PAH message about number of slaves, PAHCore Loaded and then praised Fentula and warned her for respect and promised to be gentle (which should all make notifications) and then praised Glathel and told her to strip a couple of times which all did appear in the Apropos widget

Also ran the apropos widget test and tried changing down the font size as i only have slave widget 1 to 7, can't see an 8th one you mentioned so was wondering if it was off the screen due to font size/spacing but amending the settings in apropos didn't seem to do anything to the DoM widgets

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Yes i used the enjoying your life, slave? dialogue and then praise on Fentula but nothing showed up, the option did disappear from enjoying your life, slave? so it did go through but no notification

Not sure how much these help since running the apropos widget test doesn't trigger the DoM ones (same with widget controls like text size far as i could work out) although i know they are working as i can see them for the first slave

Apropos2.0.log 7.03 kB · 0 downloads

Papyrus.0.log 393.61 kB · 0 downloads

Loaded in, waited for the PAH message about number of slaves, PAHCore Loaded and then praised Fentula and warned her for respect and promised to be gentle (which should all make notifications) and then praised Glathel and told her to strip a couple of times which all did appear in the Apropos widget

Also ran the apropos widget test and tried changing down the font size as i only have slave widget 1 to 7, can't see an 8th one you mentioned so was wondering if it was off the screen due to font size/spacing but amending the settings in apropos didn't seem to do anything to the DoM widgets

Ok, I need to make a version with more output.

Try this version of the script to have more output.

Also you have an error message from SKYUI which could explain why your widgets stop working after a while,

WidgetError: [slac_staminawidgetpc <slac_StaminaMeterPC (4706472A)>]: WidgetLoadFailure

It seem to come from SLAC stamina meter.

DOM_Core.pex

38 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, I need to make a version with more output.

Try this version of the script to have more output.

Also you have an error message from SKYUI which could explain why your widgets stop working after a while,

WidgetError: [slac_staminawidgetpc <slac_StaminaMeterPC (4706472A)>]: WidgetLoadFailure

It seem to come from SLAC stamina meter.

DOM_Core.pex 56.78 kB · 2 downloads

That shouldn't be active, believe its from sexlab aroused creatures which i have to only go for female NPC's so my male PC should never get an encounter to have that stamina meter appear

Tried the new .pex and didn't work for the slave i had with me but when i went and got a new slave out of molags temple and timed it right that then went into slave widget 2

Widget2.jpg.efc97b9ec67497c40fa98ad2dce06177.jpg

Re-loading after doing that the slave seems to have reserved that slot

LoadWith2Slot.jpg.93254195f16deabf1a0f477ec5d6b33e.jpg

What is the expected result if you have slave 1 (Glathel) in widget 1, no message present and then you do something to another slave? Should that load into widget 1 (replacing Glathel) or load into its own slave widget (widget 2 in this case)?