On 5/17/2021 at 6:37 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

I use PonyGirl mod for travel

ponygirl-ENG-SE 1.0.7z

Reveal hidden contents

And Followers Can Loot by powerofthree [link nexus]

i modify only quest priority

Followers Can Loot - 1.8-4744-1-8.7z

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe you may want to add support for this modules. Many thanks for you work :)

is there an LE version of the ponygirl mod?

Picked up skyrim again for kicks and it's nice to see this mod has improved in the meantime!
I'm on DoM v1.6.3 right now and will upgrade once the next bigger update is out.

Is there a functional difference (implemented now or planned) for "being a good pet" and "being a good horny pet" aside from the stats bonuses when praising? There is potential with this status that is yet unused :P

EDIT: Oh fuck me i just wrote an entire long-ass post and the forum just ate most of it? Come on. *grumble*
Edited by the0fromnexus
23 minutes ago, the0fromnexus said:

Is there a functional difference (implemented now or planned) for "being a good pet" and "being a good horny pet" aside from the stats bonuses when praising? There is potential with this status that is yet unused :P

Yes I think there is, Troll will tell you what the exact difference is in terms of training numbers, but right now a "good horny pet" is when you praise the slave for being aroused (i.e. blushing) and a good pet is just a general praise for behaving well I believe. Again, Troll will correct any of that if it's wrong but that's what I've observed so far.

Yea i check the source code before i ask questions :D
Ok so only stats for now. I hope there's more one day (suggestions below).

EDIT: COME ON it cut off the thing again. Hah. This time i'm prepared. note to self: don't put quote ../quote tags on a single line.
EDIT2: Ok. It needs javascript enabled otherwise it cuts off posts when something is quoted. what the actual fuck.

Anyway. So this blushing thing. I never noticed. Does this require SlaveTats or is it that RaceMenu face overlay feature? Because i don't have slavetats and i also disabled face overlays because iirc that was prone to cause crashing when a blushing head is cut off. Please correct me if i'm wrong, and if you have an idea how to get this to work, let me know.

(maybe because i'm using yiffy age? we'll see)

ANYWAY original text that i failed to post countless times

-------

Some more random notes/questions:

- Female NPCs that ask male slaves for services still only use strapons. regular M/F and Femdom anims would fit much better there. But iirc i've seen this before so it's probably a PAHE/AYGAS thing. I have no idea.
- There's no threat for not fighting
- For some reason i don't get random feelings comments, any idea? It's enabled in the MCM and i'm on SSE.
- Do you plan to add some sort of SLSO integration? eg. if slaves have a really good time, their loyalty / sex skills could be boosted

I hadn't seen this yet:

- Deceive: promise to free slave in exchange of favor, then later don't

What about giving the slave a favor? A reward? Because they have been good, to raise loyalty even more?

I'm suggesting this because this would tie in very well with the entire personality thing and as an alternative to reach inlove without completely breaking them.

So far slaves are only reactive but almost never proactive and i'd love to see something like this. (running away doesn't count)

Some ideas for interactions:

- Slave asks master for a reward (because they have been good, praised a lot, or are bold) (when talking to them. forcegreet would be annoying)
- Master has the option to fulfill that, or do something else (that they may or may not like), or punish. Or just say no.
- "No" would be the neutral option with no consequences except maybe some sadness
- maybe "never ask this again" option to disable specific ones
- When punished enough, they will stop asking (could treat an outstanding favor request as "being a bad slave" until fulfilled or "No")
- They might start to ask again when given rewards
- Shy is less likely to ask, bold more likely
- Personality and what they like influences what they ask for (higher or lower chance for something)
- Slave asks for a favor but doesn't specify ("up to you..."). Good masters know their slaves and what they might want. If guessed correctly, boost to loyalty/respect/etc.

Some ideas for rewards:

- Allow to talk after being told to STFU for a while
- Booze
- Skooma (esp. when sad, against the sorrow)
- A hug -- very important after all this social distancing -- only cruel masters would refuse huugs :(
- Sleep
- Allow to stay at home for a bit and not be dragged into the next dungeon (if not inlove)
- After posing/tied up for a long time, ask for a break
- An easy/hard <bodypart> fuck, when horny for a time
- Ask to bone a friend / be boned by a friend
- Ask if they may masturbate (NO master would take advantage of this!!1) (if not inlove)
- Ask to get better clothes, if they have none or degrading ones
- Ask for better armor if they do combat and are regularly beaten down and they don't have proper armor
- Ask for a weapon if they were asked to fight and have none (that happens to me all the time because i either forget to give them a weapon or breakable weapons kicks in and i don't notice it)
    -- Could even check skills/stats and they ask for the weapon they like the most
- Ask to stop fighting if they are notably bad fighters / lazy / delicate
- Healing / magicka potions
- Ask for reassurance (aka praise) (if needy/delicate/shy)
- Ask to be freed (if not loyal/inlove)
- That's all i can think of for now

And to drive the stockholm up another notch: Reward the master!

- Basically all of the above list that applies
- Offer to sex/suck off/etc
- Give money (for some reason my slaves always have a little money with them? no idea why)

Slave-slave interaction is planned but there's nothing yet, right?

For some reason mine are almost permanently horny and i'm out of ideas how to solve this situation (the follower needs mod doesn't account for slaves).
What about a reward to allow some slaves to blow off steam on their own when at home?
Yes i know HSH does this but it would be nice if follower/fighter slaves could do that too.

Trained follower slaves are just super passive unless they are asked by NPCs for services -- there's so much more potential with this personality thing.
It would be so cool to see them do some things on their own, if they dare/are allowed to.

TL;DR i'd like to be a good master and with the currently available options DoM almost forces me to be bad. :D

Edited by the0fromnexus

I written down my very quick mini guide to PAHE+DOM this planned putted inside my guide first sections before anything else.

i put here this part for fact cheking, maybe i missed something.

Spoiler

---------------------------------------
Very quick and basic guide for new player only (Safe to SKIPP)
---------------------------------------
Okay so you downloaded PAHE or PAHE and DOM this two boutie come with tons of function i discribe in deatil this guide, but you have no time to read all of this.
Just need quick start and see things happen... so lets happen!

-Check instalaltion done okay:
Before do anything after instlation of this mod i suggest go mcm menu, check PAHE main menu see status: running, if not say running click the "stoped" status message to restart pahe.
This happen fi your load order is strong and tons of script heavy mod in use. PAHE install self affter evrything else done the work.

-Capturing things:
First you need get something that do damage but not insta kill humanoid like npcs.. (or if you have... let say different taste some animal like troll or falmer)-
Secund need find something to capture... any standard non uniqe npc do it, or non scripted ones like nazaem.
Third beat/damage npc below 50% hp. the activate the use key (default "E") on the damaged thing. this pop up a message box where you chose capture slave.
After activating capture procedure need wait the target get killed and cloned, then corpse wanish and copy of the target come to life. this is totaly okay and normal.
DO NOT mess with the target corpse in this process! let it gone. it may or may not breake things inside skyrim.
Final stepp: you get a new slave he/she in the grund crying for help, talk to them you have new dialoge options this is ensalving dialoge that leads you get a new slave.
From this point the real fun start!

-Usage of slaves:
okay you captured your first slave congrats! now you can ask: how and what use of them?
to use your new thing first need comunicate them using dialoge options. plese note with your slave you have ok salve dialoge option and tons of important functions put inside this.
if you intrested more what dialoge options do exactly pls go the slave dialoge chapter of this guide.
important: new fresh captured slaves love try to escape, to preverent this i suggest tie them up and beat until become subbmisive/resignation score above 60.
to check slave statisticks use slave info spell. about slave escape preverentions and mechanicks inside this and slave traning go chapters about slave escape, and slave traning.
in sort just tie them up and use some low damage attack until its resignation(in dom) get high enught.
Or if you wish risk slave escape and love chase slaves not get tie them up and let them try escape. :D if slave try escape you can hunt down or talk to them stop try escape.
Slaves can be used: as fighting fallower, pack mule, sex toy, target dumy to improve combat skills, prositute (if required mod installed, slave trained), boss of other slaves or trainer (Home sweat home mod needed)
about this options you can read in detail the chapter named: "Slaves usage, or why worth keeping this slaves?" chapter
to order slave to do any of this need use dialoge menu. most of this can be activated inside ok salve menu.

if Diary of Mine installed other usages present: slaves can preform some posing that maybe player can enjoye.

-about slave traning

slaves in general preform better if properly trained, traning slaves has its own chapter i go details. here in sort: if a slave not do what you wish you can unish for it.
in general punishemnt work best if slave tied up, then beaten or raped (if DOM installed: other option present like sobbing).
in general order slaves do thigns slave fail not do punish them unti lslave cry/get broken/do what you ordered for. 

-about slave thinking

salves has own "mind" and things taht like and not like espacialy if DOM installed i suggest read about this in slave presonality chapter this can improve your ability to break slaves.

17 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Picked up skyrim again for kicks and it's nice to see this mod has improved in the meantime!
I'm on DoM v1.6.3 right now and will upgrade once the next bigger update is out.

EDIT: Oh fuck me i just wrote an entire long-ass post and the forum just ate most of it? Come on. *grumble*

Just as InsanityFactor said. "Pet" refers to behaviour with pose or tied up. Hence the "being a good pet", "horny pet" or "bondage pet". Sexing leads to praising for being a "good girl/boy".

Edited by TrollAutokill
16 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Yea i check the source code before i ask questions :D
Ok so only stats for now. I hope there's more one day (suggestions below).

EDIT: COME ON it cut off the thing again. Hah. This time i'm prepared. note to self: don't put quote ../quote tags on a single line.
EDIT2: Ok. It needs javascript enabled otherwise it cuts off posts when something is quoted. what the actual fuck.

Anyway. So this blushing thing. I never noticed. Does this require SlaveTats or is it that RaceMenu face overlay feature? Because i don't have slavetats and i also disabled face overlays because iirc that was prone to cause crashing when a blushing head is cut off. Please correct me if i'm wrong, and if you have an idea how to get this to work, let me know.

(maybe because i'm using yiffy age? we'll see)

It uses SlaveTats to actually show the blushes. But it should work without, and you will have no mean to know if the masturbation was successful. RaceMenu inlays were ruled out because of stability issues during my tests.

ANYWAY original text that i failed to post countless times

-------

Some more random notes/questions:

- Female NPCs that ask male slaves for services still only use strapons. regular M/F and Femdom anims would fit much better there. But iirc i've seen this before so it's probably a PAHE/AYGAS thing. I have no idea.

It is probably an AYGAS issue, you might want to report to Musje.

- There's no threat for not fighting

Good point, will do.

- For some reason i don't get random feelings comments, any idea? It's enabled in the MCM and i'm on SSE.

Same here, don't know what's happening. They seem to work with new game but disappear after sometime. I am not sure I know what I am doing wrong here.

- Do you plan to add some sort of SLSO integration? eg. if slaves have a really good time, their loyalty / sex skills could be boosted

Do you do care about them after all. Typical reverse Stockholm syndrome...

I am not sure how complicated it will be, but it's on my very long list.

I hadn't seen this yet:

What about giving the slave a favor? A reward? Because they have been good, to raise loyalty even more?

I'm suggesting this because this would tie in very well with the entire personality thing and as an alternative to reach inlove without completely breaking them.

Next step is deceive/promise. Once this is working, we might make a "nicer" version of it, for the masters who care...

So far slaves are only reactive but almost never proactive and i'd love to see something like this. (running away doesn't count)

Some ideas for interactions:

- Slave asks master for a reward (because they have been good, praised a lot, or are bold) (when talking to them. forcegreet would be annoying)
- Master has the option to fulfill that, or do something else (that they may or may not like), or punish. Or just say no.
- "No" would be the neutral option with no consequences except maybe some sadness
- maybe "never ask this again" option to disable specific ones
- When punished enough, they will stop asking (could treat an outstanding favor request as "being a bad slave" until fulfilled or "No")
- They might start to ask again when given rewards
- Shy is less likely to ask, bold more likely
- Personality and what they like influences what they ask for (higher or lower chance for something)
- Slave asks for a favor but doesn't specify ("up to you..."). Good masters know their slaves and what they might want. If guessed correctly, boost to loyalty/respect/etc.

Some ideas for rewards:

- Allow to talk after being told to STFU for a while
- Booze
- Skooma (esp. when sad, against the sorrow)
- A hug -- very important after all this social distancing -- only cruel masters would refuse huugs :(
- Sleep
- Allow to stay at home for a bit and not be dragged into the next dungeon (if not inlove)
- After posing/tied up for a long time, ask for a break
- An easy/hard <bodypart> fuck, when horny for a time
- Ask to bone a friend / be boned by a friend
- Ask if they may masturbate (NO master would take advantage of this!!1) (if not inlove)
- Ask to get better clothes, if they have none or degrading ones
- Ask for better armor if they do combat and are regularly beaten down and they don't have proper armor
- Ask for a weapon if they were asked to fight and have none (that happens to me all the time because i either forget to give them a weapon or breakable weapons kicks in and i don't notice it)
    -- Could even check skills/stats and they ask for the weapon they like the most
- Ask to stop fighting if they are notably bad fighters / lazy / delicate
- Healing / magicka potions
- Ask for reassurance (aka praise) (if needy/delicate/shy)
- Ask to be freed (if not loyal/inlove)
- That's all i can think of for now

And to drive the stockholm up another notch: Reward the master!

- Basically all of the above list that applies
- Offer to sex/suck off/etc
- Give money (for some reason my slaves always have a little money with them? no idea why)

Slave-slave interaction is planned but there's nothing yet, right?

For some reason mine are almost permanently horny and i'm out of ideas how to solve this situation (the follower needs mod doesn't account for slaves).
What about a reward to allow some slaves to blow off steam on their own when at home?
Yes i know HSH does this but it would be nice if follower/fighter slaves could do that too.

Trained follower slaves are just super passive unless they are asked by NPCs for services -- there's so much more potential with this personality thing.
It would be so cool to see them do some things on their own, if they dare/are allowed to.

TL;DR i'd like to be a good master and with the currently available options DoM almost forces me to be bad. :D

Last ideas are noted, but we are from that at this point, as far proactive slaves comes. I am starting from scratch there.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Found new anomaly today as testing 1.6.5 ( by the way this is great version of mod i love try out new futures! :) and planning update guide to this version of pahe ASAP )

everiment:

-new game using alternate start

-only pahe+dom installed plus TDF prositute

-prettier bandits installed too

-ussep installed and morrow loot ultiamte too but this one no real script weight best of my knowlage

The anomaly:

1.capture new slave

2. let them try escape

3. catch them as trying escape

4.restrain them as punishemnt -skipp dialoges!

5.witout warning use flame spell on slave until slave close to die

after this slave dialoge options cannit be accesed.

if i start very quick the flame punishemnt in the slave before properly play out tie up animation slave not get restrained and can try escape agin!

i expect something wrong within the slave escape mechanick.

anomaly #2:

starting to talk escaping slave, after chase middle of talking slave slip something and fall to the ground.

to reporduce open talk dialoge escaping slave and wait until slave slip.

anomaly #3:

slave normal state get punished using flame spell can cause soem times slave get "frozen" canot play the reactio nanimation of this insane quick punishement.

maybe something wrong with pain punishemnt detection section(conditions)? 

soem times feel like slave canot play all the animation that needed to play and this cause problems. animations stack up and stop playing all together and slave become in accesibile.

the papyrus log i uplodaed creating in my run may or may not help. after capturing slave002 the slave freeze event happened. this is near the end of the log.

P.S.:

pls keep up the good work with DOM :)

i try help as i can.

Papyrus.0.log

44 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Found new anomaly today as testing 1.6.5 ( by the way this is great version of mod i love try out new futures! :) and planning update guide to this version of pahe ASAP )

everiment:

-new game using alternate start

-only pahe+dom installed plus TDF prositute

-prettier bandits installed too

-ussep installed and morrow loot ultiamte too but this one no real script weight best of my knowlage

The anomaly:

1.capture new slave

2. let them try escape

3. catch them as trying escape

4.restrain them as punishemnt -skipp dialoges!

5.witout warning use flame spell on slave until slave close to die

after this slave dialoge options cannit be accesed.

if i start very quick the flame punishemnt in the slave before properly play out tie up animation slave not get restrained and can try escape agin!

i expect something wrong within the slave escape mechanick.

anomaly #2:

starting to talk escaping slave, after chase middle of talking slave slip something and fall to the ground.

to reporduce open talk dialoge escaping slave and wait until slave slip.

anomaly #3:

slave normal state get punished using flame spell can cause soem times slave get "frozen" canot play the reactio nanimation of this insane quick punishement.

maybe something wrong with pain punishemnt detection section(conditions)? 

soem times feel like slave canot play all the animation that needed to play and this cause problems. animations stack up and stop playing all together and slave become in accesibile.

the papyrus log i uplodaed creating in my run may or may not help. after capturing slave002 the slave freeze event happened. this is near the end of the log.

P.S.:

pls keep up the good work with DOM :)

i try help as i can.

Papyrus.0.log 177.72 kB · 0 downloads

Most of these might be related to papyrus script lag because of your punishment using spells.

The slave slipping while running away is a new feature, it happens more often to anxious slaves and more often if their wil and toughness are low.

When you talk to running away slaves, they should go out of the running away behaviour and stop slipping. But maybe I am wrong and their behaviour is only updated after the dialogue is ended. I can try to find a way to check if they are in dialogue with player to make them stop slipping, because it sounds pretty silly.

Edited by TrollAutokill

So 1.7.0 is out. No new interactions, one bug fix as described above and much less formulae used during game ticks. Globally you should experience less papyrus lag. This does not mean you should install 200 new mods...

"What kind of slave are you?"  dialogue answer should now be more informative. Slaves will make the difference between "a bit" "a lot" or just "responsive" to sex. Same for emotions and abilities.

Bad news:

- HSH slaves need to be moved out and into PAHE before updating.

- The house master ability was badly computed. Honest slaves were pretending to be good at it, but actually the best henchmen/women have very low honesty. You might want to check your HSH house master/mistress. I quote the corrected mod description "make sure to use dishonest and smart slaves for task masters and dishonest and sadistic trainers".

Edited by TrollAutokill
16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So 1.7.0 is out. No new interactions, one bug fix as described above and much less formulae used during game ticks. Globally you should experience less papyrus lag. This does not mean you should install 200 new mods...

hmmm let see how this one reacts my favorite spell: Flame

:)

honestly i love use this one to train slaves, low risk of killing, and very quick to train :) 

EDIT1:

flame spells works as old times! You done wonders! :) :)

side note:

i change my plands about guide and write ti for 1.7.0 :)

other change i forced to do in my guide:

too much new futures in DOM compered 1.5.8 so i need redisign some chapters. :)

about punihsemnt and other things...  XD

Questions:

I see new future slave drink alcohol, this one lowers slave resistance? aginst traning? what should i write about this to the guide?

i not yet tested , i see i can promise slaves things like gold or other stuff if slave behave well. it is any option to keep my promise? :)

or i give promise and 100% chance to not keep it up?

EDIT1:

as i rewriting my PAHE+DOM guide i come up with 2 character guide idea i wish hear others opponion about this character guide ideas for DOM slaver character:

Character Guide A:

Spoiler

This mini guide created for cahracters that specialize capture, train and utilize slaves.
During slave traning and creating items to use in slave traning your one handed and smihting skill go significant incrase, especialy one handed skill.

In slave capture soem times slave you wish capture guarded with other npcs, and open fight can be risky. Maybe your slave going to get killed by accident.
to avoid this best use paralyzis or illusion to make capture of slave more easy and steath to avoid open fight. 

based on this i suggest use of a sneak mage - assasin type character

Race: any, probably high elf work best becuse+50 magica
Stone: Mage/thief later lord or atronach or any
attributes: evrything go magica, with 100 hp evrything fine. if you play correct nothing go damage this character
optional: become vempire/vempire lord for illusion and sneak bonus!

major skills:
illusion-full tree need-13 point
sneak-full tree neded-13 point
destruction-argument of flames,frost,lighting,dualcast,stagger,novice-adept-8 point

minior skills:
onehnaded-arsman-5 point
restoration-novice-master,healing,necromage,regeneration1,regeneration2,repesite-10 point
smithing-steal smithing 1 point

total: 50 point

Usage:
invisibility with muffle and 100 sneak+hide 5 nothing can spot you even if you run in open daylight, so you can do whatever want.
if you have 6 combat slaves with you you, just need sit and wait until slaves kill evrything.
or you can use illusion, restoration to empower your slaves. or if you wish assainate some enemys using supoerior steatsh skills and assasin blade.
steal smithing used to make stronger steal daggers... assin blade make great use of them

you can utilize illusion skills to control enemy, force them to not fight.
if want capture one enemy, simple: use fear spell on them and capture it.

master level restoration allow use bane of undead a powerfull undead killing spell. this oen alone make quick work most undeads or force them flee in one go.

destrucion used to overcome more problematic enemys like dragon priest and dragons that immune to illusion effects. dualcasting firebolt stagger them so you can stager lock them until you run out of magica.
NOTE: if you high elf and use racial ability and right equipemnts in high levels, using atronach stone(this and being high elf alone give you 200 magica in the start) you not run out of magica

Bonus: you not need use any crafting skill to archive this :)

Character Guide B:

Spoiler

Slaver character goal is specialize capture, train and use slaves.
For traning no special skill needed, only restoration can be helpfull some times in pain punishemnt.
For usage of slaves expect combat slaves no special skill needed. in combat slaves: illusion corage beased spells has great beinifit becuse incrase slaves hp, and combat abilitys(call to arms).
but most slaves very good at fighting expect extrame cases this boost probably not critical.
For capture slaves some special skills and tactics probably disired and needed to use. Reason simple: capture slaves require offensive action and this aginst non hostile npcs forbidden, and punished by guards.
Put it simple: if one wish capture Nazem and train some good behavior need consider how can be don witout allerting guards.  This requiere most cases special skills like sneak, and special spells like paralyize or fear.

To capture a target and use as slave, best way probably use paralyzis poision or spell. PAralyzed target can be captured then with ease.
Hardest to do this middle of a city in daylight.

So good slave hunter need great sneak skills, and paralizis poision or spell.

during slave traning one handed skill probably going trained a lot this can be mixed well with sneak skill and assin blade or backstab skill both deal big damage.

so my suggestion for slavers character:

Race: breton or high elf
stone: mage first leater: atronach or lord
atributes: 100-200hp perfect for this style of gameplay, rest can go magica
Gear: this charater need wear mage robes mostly, for great manna regen. smithing or crafting not needed but can be done. need more and more manna and manaregen!

skills:
sneak
hide-5 point
bacstab,deadly aim - 2 point
total -7 point

illusion
novice-expert-4 point
aniamge, kindred mage, quet casting-3
total -7point

archery
owerdraw-5point
quickshot-3point
total 8 point

conjuration
novice-expert-4point
sumoner,atronacy,elemntal potency-3point
mystic bidding, twinsouls -2point
total 9 point

restoration
novice-adept -3point
repesite,healing-2point
regeneration 1, regeneration2 - 2 point
total 7 point

alternation
novice-expert -4point
total -4point

grand total: 42 point

this cahracter use conjuration, and sneak archery with bound bow to kill things not planned to be captured or canot be captured. this 3 skill alone allow the character complite all base game quests.
illusion main usage to cast muffle and invisibility spells this two combined hide 5 allow this cahracter remain undected very long time no matter what this charater do.
alternaion expert here for reduce paralzis spell cost. this spell used mainly to stun target that planed to be captured. but can be used suport fight aginst strong enemys.
restoration here for suport slaves and heal self+great manna regen bonus.

if a palyer wish exploit great one handed skill that get trained using whip on slaves... i suggest put points fallowing one handed perks:
arsman-5 point, savage strike and requiesit of this -2 point.( total 7 point) and assasin dagger perk from sneak skill tree. this perks unlock ability to assasinate targets using great steath built in.

Edited by Nonseen
2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

hmmm let see how this one reacts my favorite spell: Flame

:)

honestly i love use this one to train slaves, low risk of killing, and very quick to train :) 

side note:

i change my plands about guide and write ti for 1.7.0 :)

other change i forced to do in my guide:

too much new futures in DOM compered 1.5.8 so i need redisign some chapters. :)

about punihsemnt and other things...  XD

Questions:

I see new future slave drink alcohol, this one lowers slave resistance? aginst traning? what should i write about this to the guide?

i not yet tested , i see i can promise slaves things like gold or other stuff if slave behave well. it is any option to keep my promise? :)

or i give promise and 100% chance to not keep it up?

#1 Alcohol lowers some traits, making slaves lively, anxious and stupid mostly. It means easier training. They will also have lower chance to runaway, and if they will, their chance to slip is higher.

#2 This is just a dialogue for now. But later, I am thinking: training is easier for 24hours and then slave realize you were lying and try to runaway with their friends.  Slave will be harder to train for a while after.

Other ideas to come in the near future:

#3 There will be a "reward" dialogue to spoil your favourite slave with jewelry and luxury clothes. Possibly making their non friends jealous.

#4 Also slaves will remember if you don't punish them and might love you more for that or on the contrary ask for more.

On 8/27/2021 at 3:53 PM, TrollAutokill said:

"What kind of slave are you?"  dialogue answer should now be more informative. Slaves will make the difference between "a bit" "a lot" or just "responsive" to sex. Same for emotions and abilities.

Bad news:

- HSH slaves need to be moved out and into PAHE before updating.

- The house master ability was badly computed. Honest slaves were pretending to be good at it, but actually the best henchmen/women have very low honesty. You might want to check your HSH house master/mistress. I quote the corrected mod description "make sure to use dishonest and smart slaves for task masters and dishonest and sadistic trainers".

Will the HSH trainer start training the stats introduced by DoM or are they just affected by them in how much they will train the ones that already existed in HSH?

59 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Both! But that's the case since 1.5.x

Ah cool and that sort of explains why i kept getting training complete messages for slaves that already had 100 in the HSH stats

Just finished moving slaves out of HSH for upgrade

PahMenu.jpg.6a7ae80ff1f7d98a30694839eab68aa2.jpg

Hopefully won't need to do that to often

EDIT: New question 1.7.0 has a conflict with slavetats, should that overwrite or be overwritten?

image.png.0629bd1311e9ae87b67e0ca1c00b83b4.png

Edited by pinky6225
7 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Ah cool and that sort of explains why i kept getting training complete messages for slaves that already had 100 in the HSH stats

Hide contents

EDIT: New question 1.7.0 has a conflict with slavetats, should that overwrite or be overwritten?

The slavetats script in DoM is identical to the original, just less output to the logfile. Sorry I didn't mean to include it in the DoM package.

8 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wooah, 106 slaves...

One thing i've noticed (although it might be due to the number of slaves i've got in PAH) is the hand over from PAH to HSH now seems to take a lot longer, been putting slaves back into HSH after upgrade and i've only managed to get 16 back since i posted, it didn't take that long to get them from HSH into PAH

Did run the elephant script latency test while i was doing some and i get an average of 80 ms so dont think its script lag itself

mods in use:

USSEP

PAHE 7.8.5

DOM 1.7.0

TDF prositution

SLAL

Some other mods non script heavy, and not effect PAHE or DOM. 

Found bugs in 1.7.0 so far:

#1 - invisibla slave
if a slave carry lot of different armor item, and forced to strip then put back clothes. slaves some times become invisible utnil clothes removed from slave inventory.
slave restarted.

#2 - never ending respect traning
slaves very high respect give reason to punish for not respectfull. even if respect maxed.

#3 - ok salve menu slave not fallow orders not working
in ok slave dialoge menu, pick "you going to do soemthing slave" dialoge option to give direct order slave to do things.
if slave refuse to fallow orders from player, DOM not detect this refusal as reason to punish the slave.