16 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

I see, i use DOM alone, but i refer PAHE+DOM installed together, not with PAHE+DOM. This can cause problems or missunderstandings?

if yes i think i need re chechk all my writings becuse... In this guide i use many places DOM as reference allone.

Or best if somewhere in the begining of guide i type it if i use DOM i refer installation of PAHE+DOM ?

DoM would not have been possible without the amazing work for PAHE.

So I prefer to say pahe+Dom.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:30 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Can't wait to see the new version. In the meantime good luck with your dad's house.

thanks

On 7/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, Kalysto said:

@TrollAutokill Nice that you are back!

@CliftonJD Since you are looking into the enslavement process. What are you looking to improve about it? Will it be more immersive and more engaged ???

The slave sex refusal is like the cherry on top for DoM.

decided the leveled actorbase toggle fails enslavement too often on modded npc's to make it worth using and at best it only lowered the odds of the same actor appearance. in an older previous version i tried changing when the naked outfit was applied so that it could be applied to the actor reference instead of the actor base, but this caused the outfit to be buggy and often the slave would stop wearing what you gave them anytime you changed cells so at the time it was considered to be too buggy to keep the changes. lately i've decided to rethink that decision and replace the leveled actorbase toggle of the clone with an actor reference toggle of the naked outfit applied during enslavement. if toggled true, i believe this should eliminate the naked bandit bug and a new system can be setup later for handling the new outfit bugs with slaves that no longer wear what's given to them when the toggle is used during enslavement.

also thinking to revamp the wear this and carry this dialogs for refusal with option to persuade, punish, or even threaten. threats can be made to whip or beat the slave or to tie them up, or even to tie and rape the slave. in pahe threatening will behave similar to telling them off after slave misbehaves. but in dom he might want to add confusion if the following punishment doesn't fit the threat. later the strip dialogs and sex dialogs revamped for similar options with new dialog to "wear what you were given"

On 7/16/2021 at 5:43 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Yes, I agree it should be there. With an option to persuade/scare or force/struggle (that could depend on the slave level) or tie up.

i like the persuade option, remind me in september if its not in yet

21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Comment on section 2:

"during this dialoge you can order them what wear this alow option give them collar to wear... i strongly recomend give al lslaves colar to make them break more easy."

Magic collar will forbid slave from running away. It breaks immersion but is easier for beginners.

Normal collar for the moment does nothing in PAHE. @CliftonJD might contradict me. If I am right it could be used to give a bonus for "threatening" as discussed in the posts above.

ya, pretty much. i think normal collar is only used for the recipe to make the magic leash collars

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Fear Traning - In PAHE Effect unknown to me at the time of writing
in DOM in my experience a slave with high fear traning more scared form master and will obey more easily

similar to pahe, the scared slaves take orders easier without additional training or punishment needed, but not certain if it has any deeper effect in the scripts and i hadn't thought of adding it to the chance to fight or pose as ordered

4 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

DoM would not have been possible without the amazing work for PAHE.

So I prefer to say pahe+Dom.

You right! :) 

In this case, i need All the DOM reference the proper one.  :) :) Before next realise of this guide.

19 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:
On 7/18/2021 at 7:18 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Comment on section 2:

"during this dialoge you can order them what wear this alow option give them collar to wear... i strongly recomend give al lslaves colar to make them break more easy."

Magic collar will forbid slave from running away. It breaks immersion but is easier for beginners.

Normal collar for the moment does nothing in PAHE. @CliftonJD might contradict me. If I am right it could be used to give a bonus for "threatening" as discussed in the posts above.

ya, pretty much. i think normal collar is only used for the recipe to make the magic leash collars

if i not misstaking, witout normal collar leash collar can be made.  leash collar "only " need some other special resources than basic iron collar.

19 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Fear Traning - In PAHE Effect unknown to me at the time of writing
in DOM in my experience a slave with high fear traning more scared form master and will obey more easily

similar to pahe, the scared slaves take orders easier without additional training or punishment needed, but not certain if it has any deeper effect in the scripts and i hadn't thought of adding it to the chance to fight or pose as ordered

Thank you for clerification about collar and fear traning i correct my guide accirdingly.

Soon as i can i plan add separate section to explain PAHE inner workings.

-------------

EDIT:

Corectted the collar section:

"during this dialoge you can order them to wear sepcific items, this can be used force them wear restraining divices like leash collar. in PAHE+DOM normal collars has effect on slaves.
This effect makes them break more easy.
In PAHE normal slave collars has no effect, only Leash collar( or magic collar) this one not allow slave try escape."

Corrected the Fear section:

"Fear Traning - In PAHE slaves that scared from master takes order from master more easyer. Need less punishment or traning.
in DOM in a slave with high fear traning more scared form master and will obey more easily (posing, waiting, cleaning will be longer), and more brawe in fight
fear can be trained forcing slave to fight for the player, or just punishing slave for other things ower time pain punishemnt get trained the slave for fear
This skill linked to Anxious/Calm, anxious characters are more sensitive to fear.
Delicate/Tough seen in what kind of slave dialoge menu pop-up. Delicate means weak aginst fear traning effects."

Edited by Nonseen
24 minutes ago, donglin216 said:

Are slaves supposed to be tposing when I do the inspection option?

Yes, it's like ordering them to pose, plus you get an idea of their price. They choose a pose according to their submission level.

Edited by TrollAutokill
18 minutes ago, donglin216 said:

Ahhhh ok when I saw the t pose I was like oh shit did I fuck up in FNIS again XD thanks for the clarification

Depends on which t pose you are referring too. The default t pose is not one of the possible pose. Do you have a pic? Make sure your fnis is not running out of free animation slot.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I have mixed feelings with Magic Collars: They break immersion but have never been able to play without them.
There's always something that keeps you far from the slave and they run quite fast (maybe even too fast given they have been beaten to pulp).

Was thinking that maybe if you were unable to train while the slave has the necklace it would balance things up.
The theory is that the necklace is like a powerfull tranquilizer drug or because it doesn't let the slave breath properly, so it's good to make the slave docile but not usefull for anything else.

And finally: In the movie "Kiss the Girls" when the girls run they trip a lot. Which is exhilarating!
Maybe it would be possible to trigger NPC Physics every 5 secs when they are in "escape mode" that would be really immersive, convenient and exciting :D wouldn't it?

5 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I have mixed feelings with Magic Collars: They break immersion but have never been able to play without them.
There's always something that keeps you far from the slave and they run quite fast (maybe even too fast given they have been beaten to pulp).

Was thinking that maybe if you were unable to train while the slave has the necklace it would balance things up.
The theory is that the necklace is like a powerfull tranquilizer drug or because it doesn't let the slave breath properly, so it's good to make the slave docile but not usefull for anything else.

And finally: In the movie "Kiss the Girls" when the girls run they trip a lot. Which is exhilarating!
Maybe it would be possible to trigger NPC Physics every 5 secs when they are in "escape mode" that would be really immersive, convenient and exciting :D wouldn't it?

Tripping would be fun to implement. Basically we just need the animation... I never saw one, but it might exist.

Edited by TrollAutokill

There's probably a way to suspend characters animations and let the game physics calculate how the body drops to the ground, like sometimes when you fall from a cliff or after getting hit by a shout. After that the stand up animation is also already done in vanilla.

12 hours ago, Kalysto said:

You give me 2 idea :) with this i wish share both:

Idea #1:

Paralize slave spell for 1 secund 40 ft area, works only slaves. This can be used to let say force slaves to trip as escaping. 1 sec enught to land on the gurnd then get foot agin. this maybe enught to catch them ! :) 

maybe nice bonus if this happen as slave try escape and start feel no way to escape from owener... so using this spell in this situation add resignation traning.

Idea #2:

This one maybe not possible to implement... and maybe to crazy :d

Slave Games - Slave Hunt

Ruels are simple: player chose at least one but can be more than one! Slaves as "Runners". this slaves after game start try escape. basicly set them runaway mode.

The player can chose "Hunters" this can be high subbmision slave or follower who in active service.

As game starts Hunters try catch the Runners.

This basicly man hunt imitation... useful for slave traning of corse ( if one can cacth the fleeing slaves :) accidents can happen XD ).

This may add another "usage" for salves...

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Tripping would be fun to implement. Basically we just need the animation... I never saw one, but it might exist.

There is a trip as i recall in devious devices from the restrictive boots, the alternative i suppose would be to use skyrims default stagger animation

44 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Nice ideas, will see ehow to implement them.

By the way 1.6.0 is out with a first try at threatening.

I had fun testing the "don't cry option" so I decided to leave the notification for "xxx tries to swallows his/her tears".

Good to hear :)

by the way new DOM version need testing .... ehh you put me dificult position :D writing guide or testing new version of DOM... hard to chose :( 

i used my idea naming "Slave Games"  part for reason :)

why not we have more than one "Slave Game" ?  wink-wink-wink

idea 3:

//this one is... i dont know the right word :( , maybe naughti or nasty the right one... //

"Slave Special Party"

Owener orders his slave to join his party... owener bring the food of corse, evry guest need at least one bottle ale or equialement and one unit of food.

owener same time chose a SPECIAL GUEST. This one has special role: make all the guest including the owener heapy...

slaves may or may not decline to be guest of the party->>> this one probably leads submission traning

after slaves prosued to join the party and special guest appointed ( ho not need acpet his role... by the way).

PArty can start... and lead to... let say... so SPecial guest job is to make evry one happy with sex.

so it is great way to sex train the special guest... ( and make use food items in the game :) )

///ok i going back writing. the guide...//

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

Good to hear :)

by the way new DOM version need testing .... ehh you put me dificult position :D writing guide or testing new version of DOM... hard to chose :( 

i used my idea naming "Slave Games"  part for reason :)

why not we have more than one "Slave Game" ?  wink-wink-wink

idea 3:

//this one is... i dont know the right word :( , maybe naughti or nasty the right one... //

"Slave Special Party"

Owener orders his slave to join his party... owener bring the food of corse, evry guest need at least one bottle ale or equialement and one unit of food.

owener same time chose a SPECIAL GUEST. This one has special role: make all the guest including the owener heapy...

slaves may or may not decline to be guest of the party->>> this one probably leads submission traning

after slaves prosued to join the party and special guest appointed ( ho not need acpet his role... by the way).

PArty can start... and lead to... let say... so SPecial guest job is to make evry one happy with sex.

so it is great way to sex train the special guest... ( and make use food items in the game :) )

///ok i going back writing. the guide...//

Parties is definitely something that is missing from pahe. But it is kind of alteady in HSH or TDF.

It is in my idea list to invite friends for a food and sex party where your slaves would serve food and be used by guests.

It's not an easy task though and in the meantime hsh is a good alternative.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Parties is definitely something that is missing from pahe. But it is kind of alteady in HSH or TDF.

It is in my idea list to invite friends for a food and sex party where your slaves would serve food and be used by guests.

It's not an easy task though and in the meantime hsh is a good alternative.

Yeah, also AYGAS has a "brothel" function once you get the right perk. It uses either a vanilla home or a HSH one and people come in randomly and fuck your designated slaves. Pretty cool stuff, I remember running a forsworn rehabilitation brothel in Markarth.

As for the previous discussion concerning magic collars and escape prevention, I can say I'm also a fan of immersion, so I normally don't like the whole magic collar concept. However, steel fetters work perfectly and make total sense. Recently I've just been using what could reasonably fit in a backpack, zaz rope cuffs and cloth gags (sometimes a blindfold), then getting them properly dressed once we get home ;) 

Another idea I've used in the past for escaping slaves is paralysis poison + practice arrows (0 damage), it's hard to make the shot sometimes but it's incredibly satisfying; you just fire an arrow at them and watch them fall to the ground. Also the vanilla alteration paralysis spell works, but requires a slaver mage character because it's an expert spell :/ 

Also I think slave x slave interactions could be really cool if they're actually feasible to do. Something like ordering one slave to strip another or hit another etc. this would raise resignation in both of them I suppose, maybe submission too, with needy characters gaining much faster when being told to do this, and sorrowful characters gaining much faster when it's done to them. Sadism/masochism would also fit in there somehow I guess. Either way, I think it could be a cool way to take advantage of those particular personality traits. I really love the idea of completely different training methods for different types of slaves, and we're already quite far along with that, I was thinking this could be another step in that direction. You could probably use the strip animation you already have, and use whatever animation/script is used in HSH for whipping. Let me know what you think!

On 7/19/2021 at 5:39 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Depends on which t pose you are referring too. The default t pose is not one of the possible pose. Do you have a pic? Make sure your fnis is not running out of free animation slot.

The t pose I saw was with her hands slightly down and she was able to move her head not the default t pose

I haven't bothered with any magic collars. I just judge the situation I'm going into and decide if I should tie them up before I go do something. 

I think the run mechanic feels a bit random. Honestly though, they'd be more likely to run if you appear busy or distracted with something, so in a way it's more immersive. 

I think this is a PaHE thing, but maybe if there was an indication that one might run, like a message about the slave's eyes darting around or moving around anxiously to indicate that they could be about to bolt.  You could then talk to them and threaten them, causing the run mechanic to go into a cooldown for a certain duration. I dunno, that seems hard AF though.

Maybe put in a threat that if they run, they will regret it, reducing the chance for them to run for X amount of time, then double the resignation added if they do run and you punish them? Then put in a run cooldown? Just some random thoughts.

12 hours ago, NicholasJMoore said:

I haven't bothered with any magic collars. I just judge the situation I'm going into and decide if I should tie them up before I go do something. 

Normal collar will add humiliation and fear in next DoM version.

I think the run mechanic feels a bit random. Honestly though, they'd be more likely to run if you appear busy or distracted with something, so in a way it's more immersive. 

I think this is a PaHE thing, but maybe if there was an indication that one might run, like a message about the slave's eyes darting around or moving around anxiously to indicate that they could be about to bolt.  You could then talk to them and threaten them, causing the run mechanic to go into a cooldown for a certain duration. I dunno, that seems hard AF though.

We could definitely add some factors to the run away chance. Maybe the proximity of the player is already in PAHE. I don't remember but I will look. We could increase the chance if the player is fighting, sneaking, picking locks, ...

Maybe put in a threat that if they run, they will regret it, reducing the chance for them to run for X amount of time, then double the resignation added if they do run and you punish them? Then put in a run cooldown? Just some random thoughts.

This is already in 1.6.0

14 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

As for the previous discussion concerning magic collars and escape prevention, I can say I'm also a fan of immersion, so I normally don't like the whole magic collar concept. However, steel fetters work perfectly and make total sense. Recently I've just been using what could reasonably fit in a backpack, zaz rope cuffs and cloth gags (sometimes a blindfold), then getting them properly dressed once we get home ;) 

I have to look at zaz gags to check if I can use a trigger to identify gagged slaves. Same for zaz blindfold.

Also what's the name of the steel fetters you're using? Are those zaz too?

1.6.1 is out with more dialogue options for threatening.

Only 3 first options add special fear effect: running away, crying and didnt_pose. All options give double bonus to punishment for the corresponding reason. Only 1 option can be selected at a time, it can be checked with the "Enjoying your slave life?" dialogue.

For example if you choose the dialogue "Stop whining or I will give you a better reason to cry!", when sad the slave will try to hold back tears and if the slave fail you can punish them for crying with double training increase. After punishment the threat is reset to none.

Please complain if the text is not obvious enough about which reason for punishment is the threat about.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I have to look at zaz gags to check if I can use a trigger to identify gagged slaves. Same for zaz blindfold.

Also what's the name of the steel fetters you're using? Are those zaz too?

look at the keywords of the items to see which keywords they are then use GetActorRef().WornHasKeyword(zbf_keyword)

This is my PAHE+DOM Guide WIP- Alfa version (3th realise):

Important: This guide written in mind of PAHE 7.8.6 and DOM 1.5.6,

DOM-Gudie-WIP- ALFA-V3.txt

Special thanks to :

@TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD

For the patiance and help to clerifie things in my guide about inner workings of PAHE and PAHE+DOM!

(if i copyed or missed something in my guide let me know i fix it ASAP! [no, no need pick up that Whip! :);) ] )

My request ot all of reading this:

if not easy to understand something or i messed up something, wrong information in it pls let me know! I fix it for the next realise.

News:

--Exited Pre-Alpha stage to ALpha stage!

-Slave mind inner working in DOM section reworked now correct.

-DOM and PAHE dialoge menu added with comentary what-why -how does (maybe soem part faulty or not okay if any one see something not correct let me know pls!)

-PAHE "Toys" i mean slave master tools added!

-2 new placeholder chapter added, next realise at least one of them filled.

Next planned realise, and update strategy:

My current main goal give the a useful guide to the players. May be not for the latest PAHE+DOM version but usefull after all.

I plan finish the description of MCM menus, slave escape mechanicks, PAHE inner workings.

This is planne for the 4 and or 5th realise of this guide.

The re-arrange the chapters more reader frendly way. This variant i going to call Beta.

this going probably the 5th or 6th realise

After reaching this point i plan update the guide to at the guide realise newest PAHE+DOM version.

this pojnt probably 6th or higher number of realise.

I hope within a month i can reach this point.

Then come the gramar and typo/misspeling error fixing.

after evrything fixed and updated, i plan realise my final full guide....