4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i've noticed the slave stats are inconsistent, going up and down. haven't determined when its happening yet so i'm gonna have to start taking screenshots of the slave stats until we narrow it down. first noticed the sex stat was cut in half then later noticed the submission dropped from 70+ down to 20

also noticing the disresprect pumped up to an always disrespectful state

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

also noticing the disresprect pumped up to an always disrespectful state

This sounds like a mixed up in the stats. Which, as I added two new stats will always happen on old saves where PAHE was on. Did you try to reproduce the behaviour from the Fort Greymoor clean save? Btw I just realized the save I uploaded was the wrong one. I replaced it with a real clean save.

20 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I think I might know what you're talking about. If you have a tied slave, after a while they'll start struggling, playing an animation. If you deal any damage to them, either by whip or magic or anything else, the animation immediately stops. I think that might increase pose training when you do that too, but I'm not sure.

With this mod a struggling slave will have "struggling" as next punishment reason. If you punish them or just hit them with the whip you will increase their pose training stat. Should have a notification coming up with a message telling you the reason for punishment.

Question should the notifications appear for slaves that arent with you? I have a slave tied up in the solitude player home but was just receiving notifications about not wanting to fight, fought well when i was killing a dragon at dark water

Did have another slave with me that that the notifications were appropriate for

28 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Question should the notifications appear for slaves that arent with you? I have a slave tied up in the solitude player home but was just receiving notifications about not wanting to fight, fought well when i was killing a dragon at dark water

Good question, I am not sure PAHE had a check on distance for fighting slaves. For the moment you will receive notifications for all your slaves. It might be annoying if you have many. As this is WIP I would keep it that way for now. The fought well message could also be removed, I am keeping it for now also because I will need to it to debug the praise your slave option.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This sounds like a mixed up in the stats. Which, as I added two new stats will always happen on old saves where PAHE was on. Did you try to reproduce the behaviour from the Fort Greymoor clean save? Btw I just realized the save I uploaded was the wrong one. I replaced it with a real clean save.

i thought about adding this to an old save full of test slaves, but noticed you already suggested to others we might need a clean save for it. so i used alternate start to give me a super slut.

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

i would say the best way to answer that is pahe already trained tied slaves for combat if you asked them to fight for you, but now the diary notifies of all training

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

don't have the source file to the alternate start changes to check what went wrong there and i have to wonder if we should be using the docbook refresh submission without also running slaver's spellbook

Do you mean the docbook refresh could be called by another script? I assumed if slaver spellbook was not installed it would not be triggered. I have alternate start sources, did not spot any potential conflict. But I usually turn it off during my tests. Could you try the cleansave without alternate start, just to rule out other potential conflict?

Do you mean the docbook refresh could be called by another script? I assumed if slaver spellbook was not installed it would not be triggered. I have alternate start sources, did not spot any potential conflict.

i deleted the docbook from skyrim's data then reloaded it to the start so i could see the sex stats are coming from your script changes to the alternate start and after replaying to the same game location and number of slaves i couldn't reproduce the submission loss without the docbook script.

But I usually turn it off during my tests. Could you try the cleansave without alternate start, just to rule out other potential conflict?

thats 1 of your changes, should have been your first test

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

its ok, i found a work-around for it. i'll send out an update later today

Good news! Also, Tiress kindly provided me with a fomod version of the Diary. I will try to extend it to the possible conflicting mods: AYGAS, HSH, Slaver Spellbook and Alternate start, so far. Hopefully this will save us some time and reduce the number of possible combinations.

Edit: version 1.0.4 is fomod only now. Not yet optimal, but moving forward.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Could you describe the problem in more detail? Which dialogue are we talking about?

Yeah sure. So with a slave that has 100 respect training, starting dialogue with them would have them say things like "Get away from me." or "What do you want with us?" and all of those other dialogues that lead to the option "I thought I told you to address me properly." I should mention that this was done with a slave that had the feelings "I hate you, I will kill you, etc." So perhaps that's intended? But then what's the point of respect training if anger training cancels it out?

58 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah sure. So with a slave that has 100 respect training, starting dialogue with them would have them say things like "Get away from me." or "What do you want with us?" and all of those other dialogues that lead to the option "I thought I told you to address me properly." I should mention that this was done with a slave that had the feelings "I hate you, I will kill you, etc." So perhaps that's intended? But then what's the point of respect training if anger training cancels it out?

From what i've observed relationship rank seems to affect that which can be increased with sexlab eager NPC's or TDF prostition with the relationship boxes ticked in MCM

If you have mod manipulator installed you could just set there relationship rank to allied or lover and see if the non-respectful dialogue then goes away

Have noticed the same sort of thing as you describe when i've had a slave trained to 100 respect in home sweet home and then moved them back into PAH and they are showing arch nemesis or enemy etc as relationship rank

29 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

From what i've observed relationship rank seems to affect that which can be increased with sexlab eager NPC's or TDF prostition with the relationship boxes ticked in MCM

If you have mod manipulator installed you could just set there relationship rank to allied or lover and see if the non-respectful dialogue then goes away

Have noticed the same sort of thing as you describe when i've had a slave trained to 100 respect in home sweet home and then moved them back into PAH and they are showing arch nemesis or enemy etc as relationship rank

Either way without using this mod respect training progresses normally, with anything over 50 respect training making it so slaves use respectful dialogue ~90% of the time. I think since Diary adds the feelings of "Hate/Love" attached to anger training, that those feelings may be attached to relationship rank. Which means, if I'm correct, that if a slave hates you according to DoM, then the relationship rank is force set to enemy, which looks like it may mess up respect training, just like you said.

I never bothered with anger training before this mod because it didn't have any real effects as far as I could tell, and training it was confusing anyway. Maybe adding some more functionality for that stat could make it useful, and maybe things like giving your slave food could raise it so they like you, kind of like MiasLair.

I've seen the same thing in Home Sweet Home too, but usually if you tell them to address you however they like and then "as a slave should" a couple of times it fixes itself and works perfectly. Another way to fix it is to give them at least 40 respect training before you send them to HSH, and when they come out fully trained it's fine.

7 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah I don't know if PAHE changes relationship rank, if it does that might explain everything, but either way without using this mod respect training progresses normally, with anything over 50 respect training making it so slaves use respectful dialogue ~90% of the time. I think since Diary adds the feelings of "Hate/Love" attached to anger training, that those feelings may be attached to relationship rank. Which means, if I'm correct, that if a slave hates you according to DoM, then the relationship rank is force set to enemy, which looks like it may mess up respect training, just like you said.

I never bothered with anger training before this mod because it didn't have any real effects as far as I could tell, and training it was confusing anyway. Maybe adding some more functionality for that stat could make it useful, and maybe things like giving your slave food could raise it so they like you, kind of like MiasLair.

I've seen the same thing in Home Sweet Home too, but usually if you tell them to address you however they like and then "as a slave should" a couple of times it fixes itself and works perfectly. Another way to fix it is to give them at least 40 respect training before you send them to HSH, and when they come out fully trained it's fine.

Thanks Insanity for the in depth information. I did not look at the respectful part yet. So yes some adjustments might be needed. I put it on my to-do list for next week end.

Cheers

TAK

Hello!

English is not my first langluege, so sorry for misspelling and other english miss use. 

First of all i wish to say bigh tank all of us to made this good mod! 
Secund: im a user i know nothing about mod making, i try help via testing and giving ideas. 

Here some of ideas i dont know can be implemented or not maybe some of them usefull:
Idea #1 - Give option to PC to force slaves to sex/punish each other, slave that ordered force other slaves to do things can resist the order.
Idea #2 - Give option to the PC give some sort of positive feed back to slaves. If the slave act as requested/ordered this is some sort of mind game. 
Idea #3 - Option to organize sex/bdsm show not only for the player but for larger audiance... PC can talk allaied npc in city who intrested some "show. it is risky, guards not like this... maybe pc ask wrong person who report the guards.
Idea #4 - If a slave get angry AND not very subbmissive AND has a wepon in his/her free hand why not use it aginst PC as get punished by a whip? If a slave master make this big mistake let slave fight back until slave hp less than 50%
Idea #5 - Slaves can stop fallowing player and deny move foward until convinced to do. doing this as act of resistance, and giving reason to the PC to punish.
Idea #6 - Some slaves not wish to work with other slaves, maybe heat each other so hard plan kill each other. This is problem for a slav master who wish not lose any slave. This give another reason to punish slaves.

I run "3 test" to using bit different mods to see what happening. below i recorded what i used, what i done adn what i see.

Here is the TLDR version:

-All my test run new game.
-All the time if i order a npc to put off the clothes, then have sex them the npc but back the clothes. by the way this is good becuse give another option to humiliate the npc after sex. i dont know this is planed or not.

-Some weird animation bug happen: if a npc punished by pain beadly and after the punishement i go: "ok slave..."->"i going fuck you"->"bend over and show my your count" option middle of the fallowing animation NPC stop play the animation and pley the "i fear you master" animation. long writing about this in Test #3 observations

-looks like Paradishe Halls Extanded ESP contains 141 Identical to master record. I used the cleaned version in the 3th and i not observed the bug that happen when a 2 hadned wepon "reamin" one npc hand.

-some cases i give order: fight for me, slave say no, i order punishment then debugg message say: punished no reason. I observed this all 3 test run but not always come with the same order. for details reaad all 3 test case observations.

-All test cases: after reached 40 subbmission, and forced the slave to talk as a slave need to talk. become very easy to earn respect.

-After fight, debugg message say: subject x has done well, but i can punish them becuse not mood to fight. Maybe a bug?

-After punishing a slave "not mood to fight" can be punished agin and again and agian some times 3-4 times. i seen this in PAHE.

if needed  to reproduce bugs i can give Test #1 and Test#3 save files

Deatiled Test log: (tons of text warning)

Spoiler

PAHE - Diary of mine test results

Mod used testing: Paradise Halls - Diary Of Mine [WIP] 1.0.3 (FOMOD installer version)
Mod manager in use: Mod organizer 2 latest version
Before running i organized lood order using loot.
All skyrim SE master cleaned with SSEEdit (latest version).

Test #1

Mods:
FNIS with all plugins, USSEP, Engine Fix, SOS, Alternate start, Racemenu, SkyUI, Atlas map markers, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions (owerites some files in SexLab Framework)

Sexlab mods:
SL Framework SSE, SL Arused SSE, ZAZ 8 rev2 SSE, Interactive BDSM SSE

PAH mods:
Paradise Halls Live on -7.5.0 - ALL addon version SSE
Fallowing plugins disabled: lakwiev manor, fellglow slave camp, patch plugins not in use

PAH Sweat Home Sweat Home - 1.26 SSE (Latest version)
PAH-SHSH-Voice pack 0.1

Test Everaiment:
All setting left base, expect i assigned one key to mark target for enslavment via mcm menu.

New Game started, spawining Bannered mare, captured 4 bandits as test subjects

Actions and tests aginst subjects:
All subject tied to not run away

Subject 4 tied all time, no other thing done
Subject 3 all clothes removed and tied all time
Subject 2 ordered remove all clothing, randomly punished using flame speel as wiphing punishment. Some times ordereded "to do things" or fight for the player(after ordered not fight). All times only used whiping(flame destrucion spell) as punishemnt. After Submission rised above 25 restrains removed. This subject punished only restrains and flame spell as tryed multiple time escape.
Subject 1 restrained nearly all times, this subject punished only with sex acts.

-----------------------------------------------

Test #1 - Observeations, possible bugs:
#1.A - New dialoge options for all non slave NPC: talk seriusly, then option to get information about personality.
This option not shown any of my slaves.

#1.B - Subject 2 continued try escape after subbmission reached 86 point, base setting for try escape is 60 in PAHE MCM menu

#1.C - Subject 1 ordered take off the clothes, then restrained, then punished via sex act. After sex Subject 1 put back the clothing.

#1.D - Subject 1 ordered take off clothes, then punished via sex, the message apparead: Subject 1 punished becuse to slow remove clothing. This is wrong! Reason for punishment in this case: denial fallowing orders(not start spech as a slave do).

#1.E - Subject 2 all times keept a 2handed warhammer in her right hand. As i removed from his inventory i get a message: humilating item removed from Subject 2. I think system considered some how this wepon as humilating item.

Test #2

Mods:
FNIS with all plugins, USSEP, Engine Fix, SOS, Alternate start, Racemenu, SkyUI, Atlas map markers, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions (owerites some files in SexLab Framework)

Sexlab mods:

PAH mods:
Paradise Halls Live on -7.5.0 - ALL addon version SSE
Fallowing plugins disabled: lakwiev manor, fellglow slave camp, patch plugins not in use

Test Everaiment:
All setting left base, expect i assigned one key to mark target for enslavment via mcm menu.

New Game started, spawining Bannered mare, captured 4 bandits as test subjects

All subject equiped with a slave collar, only subject 3 equiped with lashing collar

Subject 4 tied all time, all item removed before restraning, no other thing done
Subject 3 used to test leash collar, she ordered remove clothes, and fight for PC
Subject 2 no eqipment removed, restrained, and orderd fight for the PC - This suvbject used as control grup
Subject 1 restrained nearly all times, this subject ordered to do things and most time refused punished with sex acts mostly some times restrain/wiping.

Test #2 - Observeations, possible bugs:

#2.A - New dialoge options for all non slave NPC: talk seriusly, then option to get information about personality.
This option not shown any of my slaves.

#2.B - Subject 3 after sex done re equiped the cloth that ordered to be re moved, in this case the subject has not restrained.

#2.C - Subject 3 accept remove the clothes, the debugg message say: subject 3 refuse take out her clothes. Subject 3 not remove the clothes

#2.D - Subject 3 refuse to "do something for me" as whiping started debug message say first time: Subject 3 getting punished becuse not take out coth quick, secund time for same reason message say: subject 3 punished no reason

#2.E - Subject 1 not take out clothes but say: okay. Same error as Subject 3 using wrong dialoge.

#2.F - Subject 4 refuse to fight for the player, as punishemnt, getting raped. this time debugg mesage say: subject 4 punished with sex no reason. before the animation and message apparead i withnessed a script lag. i think debugg system not detected the lag.

Test #3
Mods:

Sexlab mods:
This time all cleaned with SSEditSSEdit(latest version) Quick auto clean mode

PAH mods:
This time all  plugins in use cleaned with SSEdit(latest version) Quick auto clean mode
Paradise Halls Live on -7.5.0 - ALL addon version SSE (1 item delted in paradise hall, 141 item delted in PAHE)

New Game started, spawining Bannered mare, captured 4 bandits as test subjects and done the same tests as last 2 times.

Test #3 - Observeations, possible bugs:

#3.A - As all other tests: Dialoge option about slaves morale and atributes not shown, non slave npcs has this dialoge and fully working.

#3.B - Subject 1 refuse to fight for PC, then after ordering punishment as rape the debugg mesage say 2 things. First forcing Subject 1 to remove cloths this is humilating, secund message: Subject 1 taking sex punishment no reason

#3.C - Subject 2 has no fallow me command as i talk them first time after enslavment, and restraning. ( possible bug becuse SSEEdit cleared some records (?) )

#3.D - Subject 1 after sex take back clothes, same as other test.

16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Good news! Also, Tiress kindly provided me with a fomod version of the Diary. I will try to extend it to the possible conflicting mods: AYGAS, HSH, Slaver Spellbook and Alternate start, so far. Hopefully this will save us some time and reduce the number of possible combinations.

Edit: version 1.0.4 is fomod only now. Not yet optimal, but moving forward.

compatibility training fixes for alternate start:

pahcore.pex

pahcore.psc

13 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Here some of ideas i dont know can be implemented or not maybe some of them usefull:

Thanks I will see what can be included in the to-do list

I run "3 test" to using bit different mods to see what happening. below i recorded what i used, what i done adn what i see.

Here is the TLDR version:

-All my test run new game.
-All the time if i order a npc to put off the clothes, then have sex them the npc but back the clothes. by the way this is good becuse give another option to humiliate the npc after sex. i dont know this is planed or not.

Yes this is planned

-Some weird animation bug happen: if a npc punished by pain beadly and after the punishement i go: "ok slave..."->"i going fuck you"->"bend over and show my your count" option middle of the fallowing animation NPC stop play the animation and pley the "i fear you master" animation. long writing about this in Test #3 observations

Yes this happen because the idle is played through a SendAnimationEvent instead of PlayIdle. I will correct that in the next version.

-looks like Paradishe Halls Extanded ESP contains 141 Identical to master record. I used the cleaned version in the 3th and i not observed the bug that happen when a 2 hadned wepon "reamin" one npc hand.

You should try that without DoM and if it happens again post it in the PAHE thread.

-some cases i give order: fight for me, slave say no, i order punishment then debugg message say: punished no reason. I observed this all 3 test run but not always come with the same order. for details reaad all 3 test case observations.

Yes/No answers through dialogue are not included yet. It's on the to-do list.

-All test cases: after reached 40 subbmission, and forced the slave to talk as a slave need to talk. become very easy to earn respect.

Should be expected no? A submissive person would be more ok with adressing the player as "master" and starts learning respect with that.

-After fight, debugg message say: subject x has done well, but i can punish them becuse not mood to fight. Maybe a bug?

It could be because the slave didn't fight at one point, then change his/her mind. Will be fixed in next version.

-After punishing a slave "not mood to fight" can be punished agin and again and agian some times 3-4 times. i seen this in PAHE.

That might be the bug. I will look into it.

Thanks for the in depth testing!

Thanks for the in depth testing!

:)

Thanks for this mod! :) If new version come out i do testing agin.

You should try that without DoM and if it happens again post it in the PAHE thread.

Okay.

Should be expected no? A submissive person would be more ok with adressing the player as "master" and starts learning respect with that.

You right i think. I writen here becuse i dont know it is work as planed or not.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks Clifton, I will add it to the next update. Is it correct that the changes are mostly to the add slave functions? I guess they are used by alternate start to add slaves at startup.

ya, those functions were added in a recent update for alternate start to be able to train the slaves. each of those are nearly identical to the normal add slave functions with exception of the type of training given to that slave

33 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

hmmm, i'll look into it. thanks