On 10/6/2022 at 11:46 AM, banditguy said:

I must disagree when you say they dont get angry when you hit them. Almost every time i capture a fresh slave, and i start to punish them, their mood rapidly switches from scared or terrified to angry. They even insult me in the middle of the whipping session. So if it is possible, could you please restrict how angry slaves get. Im emphasising that they should be terrified of the whip, and therefore they shouldnt get angry.

that should only be true if she's broken, by normal standards fear and anger are both as likely to be encountered with the whip. slaves can change mood based on their personality

20 hours ago, Khe said:

Yes, a means to export/import whistle, and more importantly reset BOTH keys, biiiig need. I typically only use the whistle for debug things,

ok, added to the export/import. looked into a key reset as well so might have it too, not sure yet

20 hours ago, Khe said:

don't currently play with anything that enables multi-key hotkeys (is that even a thing?) so keyspace is pretty limited.

i think that would be what we know in pahe as the modifier key. we never found any use for it so its commented out of pahe, but it might later return as a method for removing an npc from the marked faction

13 hours ago, Khe said:

right, follow-up to earlier...rebooting PAH did NOT fix the 'every slave is listed male' problem. it also lost all but my first 3 slaves in transit and the other 8 got pushed into a broken state. so definitely reverting save, lol

hmm, post your papyrus log, hopefully something shows up there of any use

14 hours ago, Khe said:

right, follow-up to earlier...rebooting PAH did NOT fix the 'every slave is listed male' problem. it also lost all but my first 3 slaves in transit and the other 8 got pushed into a broken state. so definitely reverting save, lol

edit: later...finally visited drelas' place. found out that one of the things Wrye Bash was complaining about was the entries for the bewitching table, and had to re-add teh missing textures. lol. Kimli's hair combined with her face make her look...out of place, kinda like an anime character. and...that 'mind break' potion needs a typo fix: "slave wilpower" -> "slave's willpower"

Appreciating your dedication to check my grammar. Will correct for next update.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 3.2.4 is out. This is a development version. Stable version is 2.12.2

- Corrected bug in which poses were never registered.

- Tuned down arousal.

- More kiss options but most animations are not playing with the right angle between actors.

Quick note on the kissing, it seems to act the same as inspection, meaning they have an orgasm sometimes just from kissing.

You may have already fixed that though, I haven't tried it on today's version.

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Quick note on the kissing, it seems to act the same as inspection, meaning they have an orgasm sometimes just from kissing.

You may have already fixed that though, I haven't tried it on today's version.

Since it was just a copy of the same code at the time, yes. Now they can get an orgasm from inspection but not from kissing. They get aroused from kissing and will get a different counter increase also. The idea is to have a "nicer" version of inspection. It's mostly at the stage of testing the different kissing animations right now. Not much more.

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Appreciating your dedication to check my grammar. Will correct for next update.

less 'dedication', more "I just want it fixed and I like the mod". I'm just glad you're responsive and are fixing it. I'm just reporting 'em as I see 'em.

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, added to the export/import. looked into a key reset as well so might have it too, not sure yet

i think that would be what we know in pahe as the modifier key. we never found any use for it so its commented out of pahe, but it might later return as a method for removing an npc from the marked faction

hmm, post your papyrus log, hopefully something shows up there of any use

option to reset key is probably more important as it'd likely be easier for more people to work with. 'modifier keys' yes, those. they extend keybindings massively, and it's a shame they arent used as much for many mods. log will likely have to wait til i'm not in as much pain. today's malady: strained neck muscles. can I just have a normal day for once -.-

I'm having some issues with this mod. First, when I click on its tab in MCM it doesn't show anything, like it's stuck on loading. Second, it actually interferes with Paradise Halls like when I try to enslave a follower it doe nothing no matter how many times I click "enslave follower." Third, the mod changes my follower's face. She's a custom character I made her to with light purple hair and a cute face, and whenever I load the mod it changes her hair to blonde and her face to...well not hers. I've tried to use the stable version with SE instead of the newer versions, including seeing if older versions of PAH will work, to no avail.

I really want to play with this mod, but I can't because of these issues.

I also want to add that I did all the minimum requirements too, including running FNIS after installing. And I also use vortex so the order should be right.

Edited by PeachButt69
2 hours ago, PeachButt69 said:

I'm having some issues with this mod. First, when I click on its tab in MCM it doesn't show anything, like it's stuck on loading. Second, it actually interferes with Paradise Halls like when I try to enslave a follower it doe nothing no matter how many times I click "enslave follower." Third, the mod changes my follower's face. She's a custom character I made her to with light purple hair and a cute face, and whenever I load the mod it changes her hair to blonde and her face to...well not hers. I've tried to use the stable version with SE instead of the newer versions, including seeing if older versions of PAH will work, to no avail.

I also want to add that I did all the minimum requirements too, including running FNIS after installing. And I also use vortex so the order should be right.

Which versions are you using of DoM and PAHE? What's the base id of your custom follower? How many mods do you have installed?

Thought I'd chime in on my experiments with the new version.

Its a little hard to tell when it comes to arousal and what triggers and the sometimes seemingly random arousal parts. It seems to be the same compared to the other 3.x versions.

Example: No one would get turned on from a group masturbate command and leaving them alone, yet the one idle slave gets turned on out of nowhere 

It could possibly be i haven't resetted the slaves by taking them in and out of HSH. I'll probably try a new save next time.

I know its been finely well discussed before, but i thought i should bring it up again. A hidden kink like system of the slaves that gets them aroused and orgasm easier would add some variety in DoM training instead of just spamming Kiss/Masturbate. As for the types of Kinks if this is an idea you like, just leave it related to ones already in DoM: Bondage, types of Exhibitionism like being watched, public place, watching others etc, I'm sure there's others. Body Inspection could maybe be fine tuned instead of Front, Back and Floor, it could be Breast/Chest, Crotch and Ass so that it can match the foreplay kink. The current inspection scenes already show some prime stages that could be used for it. Just leave like a framework so others can make patches of their favorite kinks and others dont have to worry about having kinks and fetishes they don't like in base DoM.

Now what I have noticed is getting slaves to fall in love with you is now doable like the last 2.x versions.

In the other 3.x versions, I could spend 3-4 hours playing with a dozen slaves in optimal or many ways to get them to fall in love with me. I would get at most 1 slave what seemed like out of the blue. Todays 4 hour play I was able to get at least 5 with only 1 seemed like out of the blue.

This was coming from the same save I rolled back that i played with, with the same dozen mid to highly trained slaves. (The one that fell in love in previous 3.x versions was always the same one too)

Slightly off topic but i hope there'll be more cute-needy like dialog for jealous slaves instead of the depressing ones where they feel worthless despite being jealous not depressed.

The wheel is a fantastic improvment so DoM no longer feels like a constant dialogue spam. Flattering and Group commands especially and I save up on keybinds when needing to see their personality or mood to see if I'm making progress. A few regular keybinds could use a bit of swapping so they play with the Shift key Modifier to get the missing ones like the numerical traits and stats.

There's 2 little pet peeves of mine.

Well one is more related to the being cute pose selection. There's some completely idle ones that just stick out compared to all the other moving animated ones, these particular idle poses are also the same ones used in the checking the sell value of a slave.  Just feels odd when doing a group cute pose for a hot show and there's a few slaves completely motionless. Been awhile since I updated GSPoses but i do hope there's more great ones that can be added to DoM selection of poses and dances.

The other is no way to make slaves masturbate harder by any wheel. Since arousal still doesn't really work by the 1st stage masturbating command, all you get out of it is sex training. I guess the group masturbate command would have to check to see if the slave is already masturbating to make them go to stage 2. I can totally see someone patching cumshot to DoM orgasms to have their own bukkake simulator out of this idea of their favorite male or female slaves.

I can think of a few ideas for more ones.

A group Sex command would be a great one where slaves pair up. Would go great when slave relations with other slaves get improved. Friendships and rivalries can be built or reasons to punish a couple because they won't fuck because they currently hate each other.

A group move/teleport to me command. I can't count the number of times I adventured with a group of slaves and find out later a few got stuck in random cells i went to, and then having to scroll through the large MCM and slave list to the teleport to me button in Paradise Halls' MCM for each and every one.

Might be a bit cheaty but a full praise/scold or even a shock punish wheel command that hits every eligible training: trying to run away or for being a good horny pet. Just a simple punish command would do wonders so you don't accidentaly one hit kill a slave for not swapping out a whip when adventuring. Scolding only goes so far and there's obviosly slaves that train better with physical punishment

A prostitution command when in towns and inns for the various existing mods sounds like would be problematic or too much work. And I'd assume a mass deposit into a HSH home would be too. (A shame as that would help a ton resetting slaves to test out future dev updates)

A group Drink alcohol command. I just realized there's a lack of things for drunk slaves other than the training speed changes. Dialogues, maybe something goofy like you would find in the classic Sofia mod. 2 Drunk slaves kissing and maybe fucking each other despite their relations with each other. The random arousal would make more sense when their drunk. Randomly posing and dancing or any other thing related to their personality. 

I completely forgot about slavers so i have no idea if these group commands would somehow effect them, but I'm thinking when they are with you and they are not holding any slaves, they can discipline only slaves that refuse to follow a group wheel command. Help cut down on the mass training. Perfectly understand if you're still set on the slavers only interacting with their 4 slaves. 8x4=32 offhand slave training is still a fair number. I'll patiently wait for the other desired features like free NPCs being slavers not being labeled as slave or not freeing slaves so they can be a slaver.

This is an odd issue I've noticed recently on my setup. But If I brought over a slave from the Sucubus Slave system trio of mods into Paradise Halls (too tired to link for those curious about this mod), these slaves will never get any of the SlaveTats features of DoM: blushing tears etc. Can't remember if it applies to slaves that originated in PaH/DoM that I transfered into Sucubus and transfered back

Add another oddball GSPose onto the list that DoM brought up. I have absolutely no clue what I did previously to help figure out what could be the culprit. A wild guess, might be a group pose command . I couldn't help but leave her there for awhile, How else are these girls supposed to stay fit and sexy?

Spoiler

ScreenShot11.png.be80fb6755ba2b0989224058ba0a083b.png

I think i briefly mentioned this in an old post but the times I had a slave immediately go to a shock state and then to broken still happens but tonight I only had one instance.

I may not be the best at deducing things like this, but I'm thinking sex training or their reactions to other slaves training could be what needs tweaking in regards to putting them into shock. I was frequently rushing when a slave i wasn't focusing on became shock to avoid them breaking. Really don't want to remove my arousal triggering sex mod for helping slave training at least until more features for slave on slave interaction for DoM.

Speaking of comforting. Another thing I've always noticed is that comforting only cools down slaves if its sex or hugs. Not sure if that was intentional or not, or even if these not cooling down ones trigger in love chance. Regardless I do hope there'll be a non-interacting scene comfort option that calms down, it doesn't have to trigger in love chance, flattering can cover that.

This is more of a me issue, but I do hope maids eventually pick up stuff other than weapons and armor for racks. Maybe even help loot in dungeons and such. Combining this with Soul Gem Oven and the integration fork, my latest 4 hour playtesting had cells become an ocean of breast milk jars and Soul Gems (The MCM sliders are just so sensitive to me its an ocean or a dry spell never in between). Auto Looting mods just don't seem to recognize these drops. Staying in the same cell with all this going on and the sex and training for hours and obviously the papyrus log started pumping out dumping stacks and script lag. Would not surprise me if this is why I couldn't get more slaves to fall in love with me.

I copied the papyrus log of the first 2 hours with DoM Verbose logging enabled if you wish to take a look (I cut out some of the beginning loading stuff and the end when dumping stacks started to occur)

10/10. Would do another 4 hour playtest at the next version

Papyrus.0 - Copy.log

Edited by McLovin3
3 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

Thought I'd chime in on my experiments with the new version.

Its a little hard to tell when it comes to arousal and what triggers and the sometimes seemingly random arousal parts. It seems to be the same compared to the other 3.x versions.

Example: No one would get turned on from a group masturbate command and leaving them alone, yet the one idle slave gets turned on out of nowhere 

It could possibly be i haven't resetted the slaves by taking them in and out of HSH. I'll probably try a new save next time.

I know its been finely well discussed before, but i thought i should bring it up again. A hidden kink like system of the slaves that gets them aroused and orgasm easier would add some variety in DoM training instead of just spamming Kiss/Masturbate. As for the types of Kinks if this is an idea you like, just leave it related to ones already in DoM: Bondage, types of Exhibitionism like being watched, public place, watching others etc, I'm sure there's others. Body Inspection could maybe be fine tuned instead of Front, Back and Floor, it could be Breast/Chest, Crotch and Ass so that it can match the foreplay kink. The current inspection scenes already show some prime stages that could be used for it. Just leave like a framework so others can make patches of their favorite kinks and others dont have to worry about having kinks and fetishes they don't like in base DoM.

Now what I have noticed is getting slaves to fall in love with you is now doable like the last 2.x versions.

In the other 3.x versions, I could spend 3-4 hours playing with a dozen slaves in optimal or many ways to get them to fall in love with me. I would get at most 1 slave what seemed like out of the blue. Todays 4 hour play I was able to get at least 5 with only 1 seemed like out of the blue.

This was coming from the same save I rolled back that i played with, with the same dozen mid to highly trained slaves. (The one that fell in love in previous 3.x versions was always the same one too)

Slightly off topic but i hope there'll be more cute-needy like dialog for jealous slaves instead of the depressing ones where they feel worthless despite being jealous not depressed.

The wheel is a fantastic improvment so DoM no longer feels like a constant dialogue spam. Flattering and Group commands especially and I save up on keybinds when needing to see their personality or mood to see if I'm making progress. A few regular keybinds could use a bit of swapping so they play with the Shift key Modifier to get the missing ones like the numerical traits and stats.

There's 2 little pet peeves of mine.

Well one is more related to the being cute pose selection. There's some completely idle ones that just stick out compared to all the other moving animated ones, these particular idle poses are also the same ones used in the checking the sell value of a slave.  Just feels odd when doing a group cute pose for a hot show and there's a few slaves completely motionless. Been awhile since I updated GSPoses but i do hope there's more great ones that can be added to DoM selection of poses and dances.

The other is no way to make slaves masturbate harder by any wheel. Since arousal still doesn't really work by the 1st stage masturbating command, all you get out of it is sex training. I guess the group masturbate command would have to check to see if the slave is already masturbating to make them go to stage 2. I can totally see someone patching cumshot to DoM orgasms to have their own bukkake simulator out of this idea of their favorite male or female slaves.

I can think of a few ideas for more ones.

A group Sex command would be a great one where slaves pair up. Would go great when slave relations with other slaves get improved. Friendships and rivalries can be built or reasons to punish a couple because they won't fuck because they currently hate each other.

A group move/teleport to me command. I can't count the number of times I adventured with a group of slaves and find out later a few got stuck in random cells i went to, and then having to scroll through the large MCM and slave list to the teleport to me button in Paradise Halls' MCM for each and every one.

Might be a bit cheaty but a full praise/scold or even a shock punish wheel command that hits every eligible training: trying to run away or for being a good horny pet. Just a simple punish command would do wonders so you don't accidentaly one hit kill a slave for not swapping out a whip when adventuring. Scolding only goes so far and there's obviosly slaves that train better with physical punishment

A prostitution command when in towns and inns for the various existing mods sounds like would be problematic or too much work. And I'd assume a mass deposit into a HSH home would be too. (A shame as that would help a ton resetting slaves to test out future dev updates)

A group Drink alcohol command. I just realized there's a lack of things for drunk slaves other than the training speed changes. Dialogues, maybe something goofy like you would find in the classic Sofia mod. 2 Drunk slaves kissing and maybe fucking each other despite their relations with each other. The random arousal would make more sense when their drunk. Randomly posing and dancing or any other thing related to their personality. 

I completely forgot about slavers so i have no idea if these group commands would somehow effect them, but I'm thinking when they are with you and they are not holding any slaves, they can discipline only slaves that refuse to follow a group wheel command. Help cut down on the mass training. Perfectly understand if you're still set on the slavers only interacting with their 4 slaves. 8x4=32 offhand slave training is still a fair number. I'll patiently wait for the other desired features like free NPCs being slavers not being labeled as slave or not freeing slaves so they can be a slaver.

This is an odd issue I've noticed recently on my setup. But If I brought over a slave from the Sucubus Slave system trio of mods into Paradise Halls (too tired to link for those curious about this mod), these slaves will never get any of the SlaveTats features of DoM: blushing tears etc. Can't remember if it applies to slaves that originated in PaH/DoM that I transfered into Sucubus and transfered back

Add another oddball GSPose onto the list that DoM brought up. I have absolutely no clue what I did previously to help figure out what could be the culprit. A wild guess, might be a group pose command . I couldn't help but leave her there for awhile, How else are these girls supposed to stay fit and sexy?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot11.png.be80fb6755ba2b0989224058ba0a083b.png

I think i briefly mentioned this in an old post but the times I had a slave immediately go to a shock state and then to broken still happens but tonight I only had one instance.

I may not be the best at deducing things like this, but I'm thinking sex training or their reactions to other slaves training could be what needs tweaking in regards to putting them into shock. I was frequently rushing when a slave i wasn't focusing on became shock to avoid them breaking. Really don't want to remove my arousal triggering sex mod for helping slave training at least until more features for slave on slave interaction for DoM.

Speaking of comforting. Another thing I've always noticed is that comforting only cools down slaves if its sex or hugs. Not sure if that was intentional or not, or even if these not cooling down ones trigger in love chance. Regardless I do hope there'll be a non-interacting scene comfort option that calms down, it doesn't have to trigger in love chance, flattering can cover that.

This is more of a me issue, but I do hope maids eventually pick up stuff other than weapons and armor for racks. Maybe even help loot in dungeons and such. Combining this with Soul Gem Oven and the integration fork, my latest 4 hour playtesting had cells become an ocean of breast milk jars and Soul Gems (The MCM sliders are just so sensitive to me its an ocean or a dry spell never in between). Auto Looting mods just don't seem to recognize these drops. Staying in the same cell with all this going on and the sex and training for hours and obviously the papyrus log started pumping out dumping stacks and script lag. Would not surprise me if this is why I couldn't get more slaves to fall in love with me.

I copied the papyrus log of the first 2 hours with DoM Verbose logging enabled if you wish to take a look (I cut out some of the beginning loading stuff and the end when dumping stacks started to occur)

10/10. Would do another 4 hour playtest at the next version

Papyrus.0 - Copy.log 10.15 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the through testing. I will definitely add somr of your suggestions in a coming version.

The arousal mechanism has been changed in 3.x, hence the version number change, hence also the WIP state. Adding hidden links as you suggest could be a way to balance it. Like if a slave would get excited by a particular order, like stripping in a dungeon or masturbating in a public place and wearing clothes.

As for the wheel it is still WIP, as you noted the masturbate command should be replaced by masturbate harder once the slave is already masturbating. Same for follow me should be deactivated if already following...

Edited by TrollAutokill

yeah...noticing that there are options 'missing' sometimes (basically feels like it lags behiind the notifications on slave behavior; IE: slave is covering herself, but no option to punish for covering herself is present)

I figured out something that was bothering me for a while. The MCM for animations seems to be looking for the animation name as it is registered in the behavior.hkx rather than an idle name in the esp. Basically, you need to use the name defined in the FNIS/Nemesis text file. Using the name of an idle animation won't work. 

Example, say you want to use GS Pose 290 as a kneel animation. Entering the idle name, GSFNIS290, won't do anything. Entering the name from the FNIS text, GS290, plays the correct animation. 

This can be tested in-game with the console. Type "playidle idlenamehere" and if it plays it is an idle animation that won't work with the MCM. Type "sae idlenamehere" and if it plays it is the correct form. 

Edited by bnub345
9 hours ago, PeachButt69 said:

near all those changes seem related to using wrong version of PAHE with wrong version of DOM. the  enslave followers will naturally bug if mcm for DOM is bugging as nothing is setup right. make sure you do not have more than 128 mcm mods if you have more than that  mcm for mods can bug and not show or act weird.

the face tent is not DOM at all it oly has 1 npc. thik some older might stil have the  copies of guys for quest.

DoM already does a good job with blush, crying, and posture for non verbal clues. I would prefer the "body inspections" animations be taken out of player control and instead be set by the level of submission. If players can think of other animations which could be presented as different levels of resistance that would be great. 

So far I haven't seen any aspect of the friendship/rival system outside "slave A is impressed by punishment of friend B".  Friends  comfort each other with hugs/kisses/loving sex animations, would be especially touching to see friend comfort a slave after a harsh training. The rival with the higher combat rating could dominate the weaker with slave slaps/aggressive sex animations. Rivals cheer for punishment of rivals. Dialog between slaves with slaves giving comfort/support to friends and insulting remarks to rivals. 

Currently the only reason I keep followers around is so I can see someone other than me dominate my slaves on the go. 

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Which versions are you using of DoM and PAHE? What's the base id of your custom follower? How many mods do you have installed?

I'm using 8.1.4 of PAHE and I'm using 2.12.2 of DoM. My follower's base id "ff00080c." (if that's what you mean) As for how many mods, I'm suspecting that could be the culprit because admittingly I have a lot of mods installed and sidfu1 said I shouldn't have more than 128 mcm mods installed, so I'm going to clean up and see if that will fix anything.

UPDATE: I disabled some mods I don't need anymore or don't use and it corrupted my save file. This isn't the first time this has happened, my save files seem to be super sensitive to that kind of thing and I'm feeling stuck again. 

Edited by PeachButt69
2 hours ago, PeachButt69 said:

I'm using 8.1.4 of PAHE and I'm using 2.12.2 of DoM. My follower's base id "ff00080c." (if that's what you mean) As for how many mods, I'm suspecting that could be the culprit because admittingly I have a lot of mods installed and sidfu1 said I shouldn't have more than 128 mcm mods installed, so I'm going to clean up and see if that will fix anything.

UPDATE: I disabled some mods I don't need anymore or don't use and it corrupted my save file. This isn't the first time this has happened, my save files seem to be super sensitive to that kind of thing and I'm feeling stuck again. 

Make a backup of your save game file and use resaver to clean it. You can try to erase the faulty plugins data by right clicking on them in resaver and delete all instances. Clean all unattached instances. Deactivate the unwanted mods, load, save and reload.

Also if the base id from one of your mods starts with ff it might be that you have more than 255 plugins and it will create conflicts.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Make a backup of your save game file and use resaver to clean it. You can try to erase the faulty plugins data by right clicking on them in resaver and delete all instances. Clean all unattached instances. Deactivate the unwanted mods, load, save and reload.

Also if the base id from one of your mods starts with ff it might be that you have more than 255 plugins and it will create conflicts.

Thanks, but after I deleted all instances and elements, it still says the file is corrupted. I also don't really know how to look for faulty plugins and I again, I can't really load the save I cleaned because it's still corrupted. 

I counted about 160 plugins on my file after I disabled mods I don't need, so I don't know why it would be creating conflicts. 

I also tried to start a new game and while I have PAHE show up in MCM, DoM is nowhere to be seen.

Edited by PeachButt69
3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Skyrim doesn't count plugins past fe, ff is the hardcoded plugin space used for save data. A NPC with ff as it's base ID means it is a radiant spawn loaded from a list rather than a unique NPC. 

So is that why it's being affected? Because it's a radiant spawn from a list? (I should mention that the follower is made via LazyFollowers)

23 minutes ago, PeachButt69 said:

So is that why it's being affected? Because it's a radiant spawn from a list? (I should mention that the follower is made via LazyFollowers)

I don't know exactly how lazyfollowers works. Presumably it has a NPC template that it uses to copy info to and then spawn the follower. Anyway, non-unique NPCs are always cloned on enslavement with DoM. This part is probably where things go bad. As a general rule, using PAHE to enslave followers is a bad idea. Even if they are not actively following you, they may still have attached scripts that can cause problems. It's hard to say why exactly you are having problems, since your save is corrupted and MCM is not working. Try to fix that before worrying about DoM.

Related to my earlier post, I was digging through some scripts and I found the culprit for the anim that sometimes plays where slaves are sitting and grinding on a chair. @TrollAutokill You have GS488 listed as a covering animation, but it is in fact the chair animation. 

On 10/6/2022 at 3:22 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks for the suggestions. While some of them are on my todo list, the vampire part would need a full addon and is unlikely to come anytime soon as I don't play a vampire very often.

OH you gotta try it with these mods on... its just plain delightful... also gives you more incentive to collect slaves and there are simply tons of possibilities.   I recommend vampric thirst if you can find a way to get it as it has a really good basic vampire abilities,  lethal sunlight, and a really good thirst mechanic that keeps you constantly looking for a blood fix and avoiding the sunlight. 

but there's so much you could do. 

Like different slaves tasting better than others and maybe giving slight buffs or longer satiation. 
Selling to other vampires earns you favor with other covens.  Perhaps follower tie-ins. 

17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

As for the wheel it is still WIP, as you noted the masturbate command should be replaced by masturbate harder once the slave is already masturbating. Same for follow me should be deactivated if already following...

Yeah, I'm not seeing a masturbate harder wheel command when i get a slave masturbating.

I did some messing around and realized something i completely missed yesterday. All masturbate commands, wheel or dialogue, only act as if you told them to do a standing masturbating. Masturbating harder will still appear by dialogue regardless on what original choice I make

I haven't been able to play Skyrim for a long time and restarted this week. I tried this mod out for the first time last night. It's interesting. Is there a manual that comes with it? I'm willing to try out everything but I can't seem to find something the last time I plated PAHE, cages.

I played for many hours yesterday and I didn't find any cells were I could leave my slaves in my home and have a loyal slave master stay and train them while I was gone. I went to the Huntsman Lodge and it's changed. It replaced my alchemy room with a cell, but didn't have the old command spells of PAHE the last time I played it.

It's been more than a year, has this group of mods changed that much?

Also, I installed PAHE and gathered a dozen slaves and left them tied up in various homes. Then I installed Diary and those old slaves refused to Follow, no matter how high their stats were. Not 'refused' in game, but they didn't follow out the door. I had to use the console to move them to me.