2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Does this mod work on random bandit / mage slaves or only unique named NPCs?

As pinky said, it works for non unique NPC once they are enslaved. Unique NPC have the "Let's have a serious chat" dialogue option all the time so you can get to know them.

This looks interesting.

"Traits have bonuses according to races"

Yes, this is good. I would probably lean even further into stats, skills and factions. Some top-of-the-head examples, boost sensuality for Haelga's bunkhouse faction and any amount of illusion magic skill, boost frigid for necromancers, etc. Bandits are lazy or mean, mages are smart, two-handed users are bold, shield users are willful, beggars are needy, and so on.

If you make the "extra" bonus a dice roll that's based on their refid, you can add further intelligent variation - ie some mages will be smarter than average, but not all of them, and it'll be consistent. (I guess I'm assuming it happens at the time when they are passed off to PaHE and factions are still available... can probably still rely on skills, stats and names, if not. Higher stamina than the player? Chance at willful or tough.)

"Well it sounds neat and all, but do these personalities and feelings actually DO anything?  Or are they just for RP purposes?"

LL/sex mods that reach out and have impact on the rest of the vanilla game are a rarity. Don't get me wrong, this looks like a great idea, and it's nice that it will make slave training more interesting, but it would sure be nice if it had further gameplay implications, too. (I guess on the flip side, there's power creep, too.)

Honestly, the whole Paradise Halls ecosystem is just begging for a management subgame, where you're the owner of an outpost complete with inn and brothel, farm fields, mines, chaurus breeding pits, milking chambers, slave auction halls, etc. Could probably build off of Home Sweet Home, even.

Then you could assign not just workers to each category (with benefits if you have slaves with the right traits), but also overseers, who have different and higher trait requirements of their own.

Profit depends mainly on putting the right slaves in the right position - but most of us have enough coins if we so choose. A better reward might be some benefits like fast travel portals, alchemy ingredients, soul gem filling, gear crafting (en masse perhaps, for the slaves), etc. The potential seems high, I can see any amount of organized crime based quests around it, too, competing organizations, raids, etc.

Anyway... of course that's out of the scope of this one. /ramble

Overall, great job on the concept, definitely trying it on my next playthrough.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

You could live without the dialogue quest and the NpcEval quest, I edited to save the new training stats. Maybe try to just disable the esp and use only the scripts .

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Have you tried it together with Oldrim pahe mods?

backported for Le:

DiaryOfMine.esp

download the scripts from the main page, but use this esp in place of the se version

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it intended that every follower (non-slaves) and random NPC get the new  "Lets have a serious chat" dialogue option? Nothing happens after clicking it.

Every unique NPC non slave should have this option yes. If nothing happens that is a problem in the LE conversion. I am clueless, on that matter.

12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Every unique NPC non slave should have this option yes. If nothing happens that is a problem in the LE conversion. I am clueless, on that matter.

I have to correct myself. i have a few options like "How are you feeling? " etc. but I get no answer for that. Same situation with slaves.

Great concept, can't wait to try it out.

I read the description and I think I can point you towards some resources, if the authors are alright with it.

First, for the body check, there's a mod called SexLab Body Search:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9318-sexlab-body-search/

Maybe the animations here would be useful?

Second, for forced foreplay, here's a SLAL pack that might some animations you could borrow:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14283-nymras-slal-forced-foreplay/

There's also devious followers, which has a spanking SLAL pack in the downloads section, that could also be useful:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10482-devious-followers-continued/

Also suggestions for the punishment options: "refused to pose" could be one, since pose training is really unclear for most users, and takes a very long time. HomeSweetHome makes it so you can tell a slave to pose (stand there, dance, etc.) to gain some training in that area, and more advanced poses become available as they train. Maybe you could make refusing to pose a mechanic just like refusing to strip, and that could open a new punishment option.

Also, "refused to give head" maybe? As part of training, maybe you could demand the slave gives you head, before you move on to other sex acts, for some submission and sex training, and you punish them until they agree, playing a consensual oral animation when they finally do.

Lastly, I really love this idea you have here. One of the biggest things missing from PAH was the psychological aspect of slave training. I saw you were considering things like threatening and praising, and I think simple dialogue could suffice here, maybe with some gametime cooldowns. Something like this is already done in the base mod with respect training, i.e. "I thought I told you to address me properly...Make sure you remember." If I'm not wrong, I think that dialogue raises training stats by itself, so something similar could be done for threats/praise; and if they have the right personality, it could be more effective or less. Along with threats and praise, maybe you could also "reason" with the slave, if they have the right personality. Something with the mood of "you were just a shitty bandit before, now I'm taking care of you, your life is better now," etc. Maybe this gets them more docile? I'm not sure, just sharing ideas.

You should also check out the changes DocClox made to PahPunishmentRapeScript in Slavers Spellbook; at the end of the script he adds SLSO integration, meaning that the more your slave orgasms, the more submission and sex training they get, I think that could work nicely with the sensual personality.

Anyways, great mod, I'll be watching this one closely and helping however I can.

Think i've noticed a new issue, the idle is pulling slave out of sex scences

Had Hert selling herself with TDF prostituion in an inn and on one of her customers she decided to cover up about midway through the sexlab animation

IdlebreakingSex.jpg.41f9b2e7d1daf42517d115cd80e64227.jpg

10 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I have to correct myself. I have a few options like "How are you feeling? " etc. but I get no answer for that. Same situation with slaves.

Something is not working.

according to tesedit there were no errors, but:

On 3/25/2021 at 3:39 PM, TrollAutokill said:

I am sorry I don't own oldrim anymore.

same here, my oldrim is just data used for editing....can only run skyrim Se, not Le.

verify you have the scripts installed. if you have all the scripts installed, you'll have to wait for more oldrim testers to determine if its an issue with the file.

would likely be a royal pita to backport the data as a new file to eliminate corruption issues so i need confirmation that its the issue first

13 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Think i've noticed a new issue, the idle is pulling slave out of sex scences

Reveal hidden contents

Had Hert selling herself with TDF prostituion in an inn and on one of her customers she decided to cover up about midway through the sexlab animation

IdlebreakingSex.jpg.41f9b2e7d1daf42517d115cd80e64227.jpg

The cover self idle is actually different from others. It makes use of SendAnimationEvent instead of PlayIdle. I believe the animation event will be queued and can happen to be inserted in between 2 sequences of another anim. Did you slave completely stopped the sexlab anim sequence after cover self or did she moved on to the next?

Since the number of idles is limited, the only option for more idles is to use SendAnimationEvent. I will try to find a work around like checking if sexlab is in the middle of a sequence and comment this idle out in the meanwhile.

52 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The cover self idle is actually different from others. It makes use of SendAnimationEvent instead of PlayIdle. I believe the animation event will be queued and can happen to be inserted in between 2 sequences of another anim. Did you slave completely stopped the sexlab anim sequence after cover self or did she moved on to the next?

Since the number of idles is limited, the only option for more idles is to use SendAnimationEvent. I will try to find a work around like checking if sexlab is in the middle of a sequence and comment this idle out in the meanwhile.

Completely stopped for the slave, the animation did continue but only with the male actor in the position

On 3/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, InsanityFactor said:

Great concept, can't wait to try it out.

I read the description and I think I can point you towards some resources, if the authors are alright with it.

First, for the body check, there's a mod called SexLab Body Search:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9318-sexlab-body-search/

Maybe the animations here would be useful?

Second, for forced foreplay, here's a SLAL pack that might some animations you could borrow:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14283-nymras-slal-forced-foreplay/

There's also devious followers, which has a spanking SLAL pack in the downloads section, that could also be useful:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10482-devious-followers-continued/

Also suggestions for the punishment options: "refused to pose" could be one, since pose training is really unclear for most users, and takes a very long time. HomeSweetHome makes it so you can tell a slave to pose (stand there, dance, etc.) to gain some training in that area, and more advanced poses become available as they train. Maybe you could make refusing to pose a mechanic just like refusing to strip, and that could open a new punishment option.

Also, "refused to give head" maybe? As part of training, maybe you could demand the slave gives you head, before you move on to other sex acts, for some submission and sex training, and you punish them until they agree, playing a consensual oral animation when they finally do.

Lastly, I really love this idea you have here. One of the biggest things missing from PAH was the psychological aspect of slave training. I saw you were considering things like threatening and praising, and I think simple dialogue could suffice here, maybe with some gametime cooldowns. Something like this is already done in the base mod with respect training, i.e. "I thought I told you to address me properly...Make sure you remember." If I'm not wrong, I think that dialogue raises training stats by itself, so something similar could be done for threats/praise; and if they have the right personality, it could be more effective or less. Along with threats and praise, maybe you could also "reason" with the slave, if they have the right personality. Something with the mood of "you were just a shitty bandit before, now I'm taking care of you, your life is better now," etc. Maybe this gets them more docile? I'm not sure, just sharing ideas.

You should also check out the changes DocClox made to PahPunishmentRapeScript in Slavers Spellbook; at the end of the script he adds SLSO integration, meaning that the more your slave orgasms, the more submission and sex training they get, I think that could work nicely with the sensual personality.

Anyways, great mod, I'll be watching this one closely and helping however I can.

Thanks InsanityFactor, that's a lot of good suggestions. I will definitely put all of that in my todo list.

Yes I agree with you the pose training was always a bit of a mystery until you start using PAH in combination with HSH of course. I am currently tring to catch the refuse pose event. The was_not_respectful, didnt_pose and didnt_fight are already in PAHE. I added a notification event when they are available as a reason for next punishment.

On 3/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, InsanityFactor said:

I checked DocCLox scripts and asked him for permission to recompile the ones needed. I did not see any modified version of PahPunishmentRapeScript  though.

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I checked DocCLox scripts and asked him for permission to recompile the ones needed. I did not see any modified version of PahPunishmentRapeScript  though.

Sorry, the script is actually a different download than the actual spellbook mod. Go to the downloads for Slaver's Spellbook and get the pahe_slso file. That one has the modified script. Near the very bottom of the script is the SLSO integration stuff.

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i think doclox mentioned a pattern in the tied slaves that was punishable by whip

I think I might know what you're talking about. If you have a tied slave, after a while they'll start struggling, playing an animation. If you deal any damage to them, either by whip or magic or anything else, the animation immediately stops. I think that might increase pose training when you do that too, but I'm not sure.

i've noticed the slave stats are inconsistent, going up and down. haven't determined when its happening yet so i'm gonna have to start taking screenshots of the slave stats until we narrow it down. first noticed the sex stat was cut in half then later noticed the submission dropped from 70+ down to 20