On 4/30/2021 at 10:17 PM, Nonseen said:

i only done one long deep run.

Based on this i have some suggestions/ideas:

S1 - Pls add new mind option dialoge menu: "come here slave", "let have sirius chat"

I am not sure I understand your suggestion. Could you be more explicit?

S2 - ploclear indication some where the new spells how long spell altering effect take place? peramanent? or let say 60 secund? in spell discreption not shown.

Spell description will come in next version.

S3 - same for new poition.

S4 - if possible give player chance to change how hard/slow or quick/easy train slaves. maybe some wish do quick as pahe ( to me this way or slover way totaly okay! more you ened work train a perfect slave more value of that slave to you! )

There is an MCM menu in 1.4.4 you might have to restart MCM to have it available. Just type in the console:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

S5 - the poition/poitions and spell books can be added the leveled lists? so can be found randomly in other places? or maybe this is bead idea?

I have no idea how to do that.

S6 - why not add magic poision? this one give special mind altering effect the victim of this poision act like a women who drinked in a bar something nasty drug. falow the player if ordered and can be captured as salve ( dont know this possible or not)

this one give players who has high pick pocket other alternative to capture victims.

and sneaky sneaky assin type players other options...

if this poision used aginst player... can lead intresting storys but i think this is outside of this mod.

I am afraid it is not in reach of my skill level.

S7 . this one maybe to crazy so i put behind spoiler!

Reveal hidden contents

why not add slaver perk tree? this one incrased based on captured slaves and trained slaves. 1 trained slave = 1 lover or loyal slave

this perk tree can be used make mroe easy and quick break slaves. or other futures that at the moment i have no idea...

I put it in my idea list

S8 - optional punishment method: Torture with salt. this oen requiere one salt pile intigrent from player inventory and this used trought the process. as "Salting the slave" this used to incrase pain punishemnt effectivnes .  Salt in fresh wound give insane pain (and another alternate use this alchemy intigrent).

Not really my cup of tea sorry

About recent eperineces:

outside of bugs, i love this mod! ( but you problably know :) )

the magic way that salve mind can be manipuleted great tuch :)

pőosion that makses slave tempolary break nice idea!

This too makes traning "hard to train" slaves more easy.

thx for reading :)

Thanks for the kind words.

12 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Third, the "Let's see you much you're worth" dialogue seems to give pretty pessimistic estimates. Slave with these stats was evaluated at around 450, same slave previously was ~3000 before the update.

Spoiler

This might come from the resignation and humiliation factions being moved to pahe

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This might come from the resignation and humiliation factions being moved to pahe

I see, maybe a new game would fix that one, then. My bad.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Great. Could you try the "stop what you're doing" dialogue and check that you don't get stuck with it also

Yeah that one works fine as well.

I think as before it should be 4 different ones depending on training. I did not check the last one. So it might be weird. Sorry about that.

It may have just been pure chance but for me it played the same animation every time, I tried it five times. It's the one where she puts her hands behind her head. The "pose" that plays afterwards though is really good, that's definitely a great feature.

I might have used acyclic animation for some of those. It shoub be fixed soon.

Sounds good :) 

There are only 4 levels. And the last level use a variety of random animations. Yes variety is the word here but only for well trained slaves.

That's a great addition.

Too bad it hides her face though ?

She's kind of shy :P 

Follow-up: I tried body inspection a good 10 times and it always the same animation. Sometimes it wouldn't align properly. It seems like if you're not standing right in front of the slave perfectly when you do the dialogue then this can happen. However I have noticed that this is the only animation that doesn't align sometimes, rip off clothes always works fine.

Spoiler

980983523_SkyrimSE2021-05-0409-36-19.png.296b45def9cd90b4def20d2a8e07b428.png

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

S1 - Pls add new mind option dialoge menu: "come here slave", "let have sirius chat"

I am not sure I understand your suggestion. Could you be more explicit?

all other pahe sub menu, expect punishemnt i have option to go back the main dialoge menu. let say i go "ok slave..." sub dialoge menu my first option to say: "never mind..."

if i go "come here slave" dialoge menu i have no option to say never mind.  so i need chose a option or abort talking.

S4 - if possible give player chance to change how hard/slow or quick/easy train slaves. maybe some wish do quick as pahe ( to me this way or slover way totaly okay! more you ened work train a perfect slave more value of that slave to you! )

There is an MCM menu in 1.4.4 you might have to restart MCM to have it available. Just type in the console:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Communication error in the system somwhere. This post made for 1.4.3 this made before 1.4.4 realised. i not yet tested 1.4.4 :( :(

about other ideas/suggestions:

Thnx for the answers! :)

I just as usual write down my ideas/crazy or les scrazy things and hope 0,1% make it to mod. :)

S5 - the poition/poitions and spell books can be added the leveled lists? so can be found randomly in other places? or maybe this is bead idea?

I have no idea how to do that.

i dotn know how to do that too :(

i dont know to how to make it. if it help here is a mod that adds bandits to leveled list:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41728?tab=description

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

all other pahe sub menu, expect punishemnt i have option to go back the main dialoge menu. let say i go "ok slave..." sub dialoge menu my first option to say: "never mind..."

if i go "come here slave" dialoge menu i have no option to say never mind.  so i need chose a option or abort talking.

Ah he meant a "nevermind" option under the dialogue trees for "come here slave" and "let's have a serious chat." (I guess "new mind" was a typo.) ;) 

I'd actually also like that if it's not too much trouble. 

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

i dont know to how to make it. if it help here is a mod that adds bandits to leveled list:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41728?tab=description

YES MORE SLAVES THANK YOU

2 of my tdf prostitute slaves gave some odd results for notifications during sex:

the first slut thought she was taking pain for no reason and the other slut thought she was punished with sex for no reason...maybe change the notices for the sex tracker event

Definitely want to check this out, but I'm curious about it's compatibility with the Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (CACO) mod. Any thoughts on whether those added potions might conflict or cause any issues with that installed?

Edit: Actually I think as long as no new alchemy or cooking ingredients are added I should be fine. I could be wrong though.

I'm not using TDF and also get random punishment notifications for a specific slave (always the same one). Don't know what is causing that or if it's changing the slave variables.

In general is working ok tho, I'm exploring the new changes meanwhile.

I love the new features, the slave friends status is nice, I'm going to kill the slave's friends to see how they react ^_^

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:
8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Ah he meant a "nevermind" option under the dialogue trees for "come here slave" and "let's have a serious chat." (I guess "new mind" was a typo.) ;) 

I'd actually also like that if it's not too much trouble. 

yes it is correct, typo common happen. :(

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

YES MORE SLAVES THANK YOU

here is more but pls re member need use bahsed patch from wyne bash, to this 3 work corretly:

this one and full random npc pack work together but realy need based patch becuse soem record owerites easch other :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7707

This one maybe give tooo mutch npc to capture, and this bandits going eat you alive in higher level:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5017

Sorry guys 1.4.4 was bugged and some stats might not be saved. Better to start from last save with 1.4.5. Enjoy the new meshes for potions and the new potions of lust and lash.

Be aware that when ordered to drink a potion slaves with different potions in their inventory will drink the first one they find, or at least that's what they say.

54 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Enjoy the new meshes for potions and the new potions of lust and lash.

Be aware that when ordered to drink a potion slaves with different potions in their inventory will drink the first one they find, or at least that's what they say.

Oh wow those sound pretty great. Do you think a recipe could be implemented any time soon? I remember you said alchemy stuff is hard to mod, but a cooking pot recipe could do the trick.

Maybe use some base ingredient for all of the new potions, something relatively easy to find, maybe mead, like Pinky was saying? And then each specific potion could have its own special ingredient(s). Like for lash it sounds like a nightshade flower would make sense, just a light poison essentially. Maybe lust could be a couple flowers or something, like red mountain flower and dragon's tongue, I'm thinking anything that fortifies speech could be considered an aphrodisiac but maybe I'm reaching lore-wise? For the love potion, maybe lichen, since that was used in Elder Scrolls III as an ingredient for one of those, like the lust potion + lichen = love potion? Then for mind break I guess anything that causes fear would make lore sense for that potion, Namira's Rot or Cyrodilic Spadetail, for example.

Just some ideas, I'm pretty sure you can use alchemy ingredients as components of a cooking recipe and it works fine, I believe I've seen it done before. I guess it just comes down to how accessible you want these potions to be? Are they the work of master alchemists using the rarest ingredients or are they fairly common novelty potions that can be made by an amateur? A stylistic choice, I personally would enjoy it either way.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:07 PM, InsanityFactor said:

Oh wow those sound pretty great. Do you think a recipe could be implemented any time soon? I remember you said alchemy stuff is hard to mod, but a cooking pot recipe could do the trick.

Maybe use some base ingredient for all of the new potions, something relatively easy to find, maybe mead, like Pinky was saying? And then each specific potion could have its own special ingredient(s). Like for lash it sounds like a nightshade flower would make sense, just a light poison essentially. Maybe lust could be a couple flowers or something, like red mountain flower and dragon's tongue, I'm thinking anything that fortifies speech could be considered an aphrodisiac but maybe I'm reaching lore-wise? For the love potion, maybe lichen, since that was used in Elder Scrolls III as an ingredient for one of those, like the lust potion + lichen = love potion? Then for mind break I guess anything that causes fear would make lore sense for that potion, Namira's Rot or Cyrodilic Spadetail, for example.

Just some ideas, I'm pretty sure you can use alchemy ingredients as components of a cooking recipe and it works fine, I believe I've seen it done before. I guess it just comes down to how accessible you want these potions to be? Are they the work of master alchemists using the rarest ingredients or are they fairly common novelty potions that can be made by an amateur? A stylistic choice, I personally would enjoy it either way.

So try 1.4.6 and explore Drela's cottage north west of Fort Greymoor. You might find out where the bandits got their love potions from. So far only one recipe, so more input on ingredients is welcome. I plan to add an invoice note to Fort Greymoor for a bit of immersion.

Also added a modifier to training from punishment from the number of hits the slave gets (between 0.5 for 1 hit to 1.5 for a lot) and corrected the chance of being broken, loyal and in-love as they where completely off.

So try 1.4.6 and explore Drela's cottage north west of Fort Greymoor. You might find out where the bandits got their love potions from.

I love how the LL community just collectively decided that Drelas is a deviant lol. He's used in a handful of player slave mods as a dom/owner, I think you chose the perfect spot :) 

So far only one recipe, so more input on ingredients is welcome. I plan to add an invoice note to Fort Greymoor for a bit of immersion.

That sounds good, I'll check out the recipe soon and share some feedback :D 

Also added a modifier to training from punishment from the number of hits the slave gets (between 0.5 for 1 hit to 1.5 for a lot)

So you mean .5 normal magnitude of a whip to 1.5 normal magnitude? And what's the window for that to be applied? Is it just for how many times you hit them in a row or could you stop for five seconds and keep the multiplier for example? Just asking so I can test it properly and get a good report back here.

10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I love how the LL community just collectively decided that Drelas is a deviant lol. He's used in a handful of player slave mods as a dom/owner, I think you chose the perfect spot :) 

So you mean .5 normal magnitude of a whip to 1.5 normal magnitude? And what's the window for that to be applied? Is it just for how many times you hit them in a row or could you stop for five seconds and keep the multiplier for example? Just asking so I can test it properly and get a good report back here.

Just the normal window between start punishment and punishment messages. So you might have like 2 to 5 seconds in between hits to breath if you are tired...

17 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Well Drela IS a freak and in my game he is dead. Anyhow his bewitching altar can now be used to craft all 4 potions. See version 1.4.7.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Well Drela IS a freak and in my game he is dead. Anyhow his bewitching altar can now be used to craft all 4 potions. See version 1.4.7.

I got the chance to head to the cottage and check it out, I think those recipes are really good, and the meshes are fantastic! I can also confirm compatibility with Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, as you just need to use the "Mortar & Pestle" option to access the new potions, so no issues there. :) So far I really like the little slaver's storyline you have, where you check out Fort Greymoor and then the cottage, you've been taking immersion into account along the whole way, it's really nice to see ;) I'm excited to see what you do next.

12 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I got the chance to head to the cottage and check it out, I think those recipes are really good, and the meshes are fantastic! I can also confirm compatibility with Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, as you just need to use the "Mortar & Pestle" option to access the new potions, so no issues there. :) So far I really like the little slaver's storyline you have, where you check out Fort Greymoor and then the cottage, you've been taking immersion into account along the whole way, it's really nice to see ;) I'm excited to see what you do next.

Thanks Insanity. As a side note, there is an abandoned cart of cabbage on the road between Fort Greymoor and the cottage. I choose to add cabbage as one ingredient of one of the potion, so the cart is now part of the story. My plan is to change a bit Fort Greymoor for the storyline. Maybe also add some Zaz furniture.

Do you guys have in mind any mod modifying fort Greymoor? I am trying to avoid any conflict. If not I will just go on with more modifications.

8 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks Insanity. As a side note, there is an abandoned cart of cabbage on the road between Fort Greymoor and the cottage. I choose to add cabbage as one ingredient of one of the potion, so the cart is now part of the story. My plan is to change a bit Fort Greymoor for the storyline. Maybe also add some Zaz furniture.

Do you guys have in mind any mod modifying fort Greymoor? I am trying to avoid any conflict. If not I will just go on with more modifications.

Hahaha even the cabbage cart, love it. I don't know of any mods that modify Fort Greymoor directly, but you might want to keep in mind that after clearing it out, the Imperials move in. Not sure if that would affect the changes you're planning but just a thought. What could be cool as well would be adding some more stuff to Drelas' cottage, maybe a chest with some zaz restraints or the whip? Or even a couple slaves that you can take for yourself through dialogue? SLDefeat has that function, a dialogue option that calls the enslave script, maybe that could be used for inspiration?

I just really like the idea of going through the little story and ending it as a slaver with all the gear necessary, like you get hired to clear out Fort Greymoor and then curiosity leads you to a new profession. You just essentially usurp Drelas as the resident freak of Whiterun. Just an idea :) 

3 hours ago, Arthurj650 said:

I'm having a blast with this.  Thanks for all the work.  I'm playing with HSH and while my slaves are training, I have a stat that goes into the negative.  Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.

Hi, glad you liked it.

HSH interface with DoM can create some glitches. I will have a look. Can you give me more information. Which stat? First slave or well trained? What was the slave activity, being trained or doing nothing?

On 3/27/2021 at 7:34 PM, xyzxyz said:

I have to correct myself. i have a few options like "How are you feeling? " etc. but I get no answer for that. Same situation with slaves.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:24 PM, xyzxyz said:

I have to correct myself. I have a few options like "How are you feeling? " etc. but I get no answer for that. Same situation with slaves.

Something is not working.

On 3/27/2021 at 6:08 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Every unique NPC non slave should have this option yes. If nothing happens that is a problem in the LE conversion. I am clueless, on that matter.

newer backport to Le:

DiaryOfMine.esp

only include this with the package until the se version gets changed so if you add a property to the se version from the ck, then the Le version will need a separate download unless you can tell the fomod installer to place the updated script atached to the property along with the updated esp for se as the new version and leave the older script with the Le version of the esp as the legacy version

hopefully this time they get the same expected results as we get in Se....atleast until se esp gets updated, then it should remain as the expected results for that version until the changes get backported

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

newer backport to Le:

DiaryOfMine.esp 19.97 kB · 0 downloads

only include this with the package until the se version gets changed so if you add a property to the se version from the ck, then the Le version will need a separate download unless you can tell the fomod installer to place the updated script atached to the property along with the updated esp for se as the new version and leave the older script with the Le version of the esp as the legacy version

hopefully this time they get the same expected results as we get in Se....atleast until se esp gets updated, then it should remain as the expected results for that version until the changes get backported

Thanks Clifton. I will add it to the next version.