7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I had this same idea at least to be able to force a slave to walk on 4 and maybe even have them leashed. But replacing the walk animation by another and only for a few actors is almost impossible in Skyim I am afraid. In the meantime

the dd petsuit keyword is added to the core already if you want to add humiliation training to it while worn from the actor alias

On 4/24/2021 at 8:32 AM, Nonseen said:

anomaly 12:
slaves with high respect i mean 100, some times not act respectful.
this slaves tell me if i ask: im like to be punished.
i start belvie this slaves not respectful just for get punishemnt.
this is inteded or... other?

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Look in Papyrus log for "PAHDSlaveMind: Respectful chance <slave name>" and report the results here when this happens.

If the slave is really not good with authority you might be in trouble for a long time. Anyhow I added a special case for broken+ slaves in next version.

keep in mind also that's already a known bug in pahe inherited from the original mod that sometimes a slave will disrespect past their training limits. i think the in current version slaves should lose this bug if you reset them while they're bugged, but i don't have any bugged slaves to try it on...if that doesn't fix the bug, there's still no known fix for it yet

On 4/24/2021 at 8:32 AM, Nonseen said:

missing files that not included in soft requierments:
this error message linked to this esps:
ERROR: File "filename.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. 

those irritate the piss outta me. if its not required, it shouldn't be spitting in the log. soft requirements can be checked for before using, like this:

Spoiler

If (Game.GetModByName("pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp") != 255)
        Debug.Notification("Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp obsolete!")
        Debug.trace("user has Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp loaded")
    EndIf
    If (Game.GetModByName("Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp") != 255)
        Debug.Notification("Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp obsolete!")
        Debug.trace("user has Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp loaded")
    EndIf

if the esp name isn't loaded, it does nothing different, but if the esp name is there, a notification is sent out that it shouldn't be

23 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

those irritate the piss outta me. if its not required, it shouldn't be spitting in the log. soft requirements can be checked for before using, like this:

Hide contents

If (Game.GetModByName("pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp") != 255)
        Debug.Notification("Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp obsolete!")
        Debug.trace("user has Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp loaded")
    EndIf
    If (Game.GetModByName("Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp") != 255)
        Debug.Notification("Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp obsolete!")
        Debug.trace("user has Pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp loaded")
    EndIf

if the esp name isn't loaded, it does nothing different, but if the esp name is there, a notification is sent out that it shouldn't be

I will add the check. Thanks Clifton for the trick.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Interesting. Though for better immersion, I would really like to have a few animations. I am also looking at apropos2 message system on the side of the screen, it could be better than blocking message boxes.

That could be better, but too many left-side messages makes them come out realllllyyy slow, and you have to wait like 30 seconds to see what you just did if there's more than 3 messages at a time. It would probably be fine once you start to take out some of the debug messages, just something to keep in mind. :) 

I tested the new spells and potions real quick, and they seem to work properly. Potions do exactly what they say, and the spells work fine as well. I like the direction you're headed with all this.

Maybe you could tie the love potion to Arcadia's quest somehow, where she mentions working on a love potion for Farengar. Doing that quest could give you the means to craft your own love potions? If you want to keep this totally divorced from vanilla quests, I understand, then maybe some custom recipe is in order. 

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

That could be better, but too many left-side messages makes them come out realllllyyy slow, and you have to wait like 30 seconds to see what you just did if there's more than 3 messages at a time. It would probably be fine once you start to take out some of the debug messages, just something to keep in mind. :) 

I tested the new spells and potions real quick, and they seem to work properly. Potions do exactly what they say, and the spells work fine as well. I like the direction you're headed with all this.

Maybe you could tie the love potion to Arcadia's quest somehow, where she mentions working on a love potion for Farengar. Doing that quest could give you the means to craft your own love potions? If you want to keep this totally divorced from vanilla quests, I understand, then maybe some custom recipe is in order. 

Thanks. The potion mesh I choose is also kind of ugly and massive. I didn't dare to steal one from a potion replacer.

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

awesome, good to hear it. quite welcome :)

Among the possible bugs I went across in PAHE was also the fact that HSH posing system actually does not trigger the pose state in page, possibly creating conflicts with other states. I had the sliding posing slave followers bugs in PAHE alone.

The not respectful at 100% might be caused by the formula in pahslavemind where respzct_training is divided by 1.6. it could be on purpose though.

13 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The potion mesh I choose is also kind of ugly and massive. I didn't dare to steal one from a potion replacer.

Hahaha yeah the blood potion mesh was an interesting choice. The vanilla mesh for a health regeneration potion is kind of pink, maybe that one would look more appealing.

8 minutes ago, Jakub089 said:

The undress and inspect choices in the 'come here' dialogue cause my character to freeze and be unable to do anything. Not even bring up the inventory.  Is this a known issue? I have Zaz but not the other optional animation packs.

I was about to report this one as well. It seems the latest update causes this, it was working fine just yesterday. Should be able to be fixed soon. :) 

15 minutes ago, Jakub089 said:

The undress and inspect choices in the 'come here' dialogue cause my character to freeze and be unable to do anything. Not even bring up the inventory.  Is this a known issue? I have Zaz but not the other optional animation packs.

i here to report same thing.

Ripping of clothes not working, cause character stuck inside a animation no way escape.

i installed:

defeat

slave tats

i suspect this part of the log about this events:

04/27/2021 - 10:11:09AM] Playing dual idle 15
[04/27/2021 - 10:11:10AM] ERROR: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (FF000D29)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.PlayDualIdle() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 4414
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.PlayDualIdle() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 3771
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.UndressSlave() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 3802
    .DOM_RipSlaveTopic.DOM_RipSlaveDialogue() - "DOM_RipSlaveTopic.psc" Line 22
    .DOM_RipSlaveTopic.Fragment_0() - "DOM_RipSlaveTopic.psc" Line 10
[04/27/2021 - 10:11:10AM] ERROR: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.PlayDualIdle() - "PAHCore.psc" Line 4415
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.PlayDualIdle() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 3771
    [alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.UndressSlave() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 3802
    .DOM_RipSlaveTopic.DOM_RipSlaveDialogue() - "DOM_RipSlaveTopic.psc" Line 22
    .DOM_RipSlaveTopic.Fragment_0() - "DOM_RipSlaveTopic.psc" Line 10
[04/27/2021 - 10:11:10AM] Playing dual idle 15 None None 

Look for love potion and mind breaking potion as well as 2 persona alteration spell tome scattered in Fort  Greymoor first level. The alchimist does not guarantee the potion effcts will be permanent.

Been all over fort greymoor and found the 2 potions and 2 spells but i can't find any alchemist, the fort is owned by the imperials as i've completed the civil war quest line (dunno if that would affect it)

Where should they be and what are they called?

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Been all over fort greymoor and found the 2 potions and 2 spells but i can't find any alchemist, the fort is owned by the imperials as i've completed the civil war quest line (dunno if that would affect it)

Where should they be and what are they called?

There are no recipe to make those potions. Actually alchemy recipe is pretty hard to implement in Skyrim.

The first step toward that would be to identify ingredients which we could add the fall in love or mind breaking properties to.

Then you need at least two ingredients with the same property to make a potion.

If you guys identify 2 ingredients for each potion, I can try to modify them and we make an alchemy test.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

There are no recipe to make those potions. Actually alchemy recipe is pretty hard to implement in Skyrim.

The first step toward that would be to identify ingredients which we could add the fall in love or mind breaking properties to.

Then you need at least two ingredients with the same property to make a potion.

If you guys identify 2 ingredients for each potion, I can try to modify them and we make an alchemy test.

Ah okay was thinking there was a NPC alchemist in greymoor somewhere i was missing

are crafting/cooking recipeys any easier? since i'd think if you change the default ingredients would prolly bring compatibility issues

Begin of Test report from 2021-04-27- Testrun 1

--------------------------
Tested mod:
DiaryOfMine 1.4.2
downloaded 2021-04-26

File checks ----  Passed
File check (errors, clean) - SSEEdit, Cathedral Assets Optimalizer - Passed
Conflict check: SSEEdit show conflicts only with other pahe esps. considered normal/expected. - Passed
installation, file conflicts - mfg fix owerite detected, known i fixed it- passed

Preparation for new game start - Passed
FNIS - not report any error - Passed

New Game Start ----- Possible annomaly detected!
ASLA cell loaded - passed
Character created - passed
MCM menu's check - passed
MCM menu configuration done -passed, note: SL anim loading done after reloading the game dont know what caused delay, investigate next time
save, quit start logs checks - possible anomaly detected: pls check 001-Papayrus start log, or 001-anomaly log!
log check with sseedit show - sl defeat has 2 warning this expected - passed

In Game Test Preparations----Passed, Question
ferengar study working - passed, conformed
ingaem sell/buy function - passed
can chose "let have sirius talk" function with normal npcs - it is inteded? if i remember its okay.
Log checks - passed (logs 02-papyrus logs)

Ingame Test results, what tested  --- Passed, Bugs, Anomalys, Critical anomalys 

Tested thing list, and what worked what not, some things present both list becuse soem part of it worked some not!

things not work:

Unstopeble ruanway slave:
Slave 3 tryed runaway, i applyed damage 3 times nearly killed him. if i tryed talk he opened nromal dialoge options
but non stop runed away. to make this end i tied up. this stoped the runaway scane
this slave not sopted ruanway as get socked state. after removing restrains behaved as intended.

come here slave menu:
-budy inspection -> animation frezze

slave status broken message displayed, i ask how feeling:
she say i close mentaly break

loyal has strange things:
i raped salve many tiems has 25 sex traning and become loyal, but i told loyal canot be have sex with dragoborn.

come here slave menu:

-good slave
anomaly:
a slave(1th) get restrained, then removed restrain moved other location ordered to strip, slave refused, you bad slave used, this repeted 3 times.
then punished wia riping intil get shocked.
then ordered strip, slave agreed
then coemhere->good slave chosen
message say: prising 1th for being good bondage pet
after this i repeted good slave, fallowing messages shown:
comfronting shocked 1th slave
prising good pet
prifins for nothing
at this point i stoped prise.

to me looks like the system collected all the resoin i can prise the slave and as i started prise the slave all "used and emptyed"
this can be done any slve

-bead slave ( but strange behaivor )
a slave same time can be bead slave and good slave!
i eman slave 3 has ben refused to strip but same time good bondage pet. after refusal to trip i sad good slave and next i told them he is bad slave.
all conformed with debugg mesage:
good bondage pet
bead slave becuse refuse strip

-stop waht you doing (but create/run to a bug)
if i go come here slave menu with wepon/magic drawn and chose stop what you doing my charater put wepons back in animation fps view
but in reality only lovers the wepons
then if i wish to atack, switch wepons, need unqip items manualy quick keys not work

-rip clothes bugged, reported separatedly

*****end of come here dialoge menu*****

tears on redguard female face:
redguard face +tears colors redysh like some one teras full of blood

log anomaly: upon cature error message put in log about face gen data, see 002-anomly log
SSE Edit not detect problem in this log.

002-anomaly-upon capture anomly detected.txt

strip functions - some cases strip the slave fully not only clothes but restrain to, other cases only clothing
i dont know what is the cause or requierment

slave with 100 respect can be punished agin and agin becuse not respectfull, reseting slave not fix that.

observation, maybe cause problems:
loong delay observed beatwen the debug message apariance and the event that caused it. some cases maybe 10-30 secund betven event and debug message
maybe i have sirius script lag?

salve ebahve as tied up after restrain removed
this observed multiple occositions. i used only rope!

things work:
capture slaves
slave info spell

runaway slave can be stoped using wepons/magic ( but the first runaway case strange anomaly happened )
ruanway slave can be stoped using dialoge menu:
-next time you get punished
-punishment pain ( alone this not enught need do pain )
-restraining (after restraining can be punished more via pain considered punishemnt for runaway)

in cell hange frendsip made, and re made

slave status:
-sad
-scared
-crying
-in shock
-broken
-loyal ( some slaves get fucked many tiems and reported to be loyal)

restrained slave strugle, and punishing slave for it any way
ordering slave strip, slave refuse, punishing for it any way

come here slave menu:
-good slave ( but strange behaivor )
-bead slave ( but strange behaivor )
-tuch yourself
-how mtuch you worth
-stop waht you doing (but create/run to a bug)

i told you addres me like a slave dialoge option:
-make sure you remember - (some cases no message about its effects)

poition set slave state broken
spell reduced personalyti stats
spell incrased peronality stats

known bugs from pahe/game:
known bug 1:
ok slave dialoge menu sub options punishments not detected by dom
expect i going fuck you

known bug 2:
slave with 100 respect can be punished becuse not respectfull, if reseting the slave probalby fix that.

Anomaly and observation list:

observation 1:
slave get acathed after ruanway sequince, get restrained then whiped cosnidered punishing for ruanway.

-------------------------------

Mods that important for tested:
-------------------------------
PAHE - 7.5.7-FULL- 2021-04-20 download 
Slave Tats
SE Defat

Mods in use, other than tested:

SKSE 2.0.17+addres libary
SSEEdit(4.0.3g)Skyrim Cleaned ESMs
USSEP
FuzDoroh
JConitainter SE
MFG Fix
EZ2C Dialoge Menu
Racemnu SE (only racemnu esp enabled!)
SkyuiSE+fasing game fix

CBBE ( minimal installation no morph in use)
FNIS SE (7.6) + creature pack+spells
SOS SE
XP32 MSSSE(XPMSE.esp disabled function not in use)
apachi hari 1.6 full optimized+1.5.1+1.2 optimized
Prettier bandits 0.9.2 SE
High Poli Vannial hair SE

SexLab Framework 1.63 beta8
SL Arused SE
SL Anim Loader+ few sl anim pack
ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE rev 2
TDF Aggresive prositution + indepndent prositutes legendary SE
SL Defeat
Slave TatsSE 1.3.6

PAHE 7.5.7

Alternate start live another live
Atlas mapmakers

----------------

LOGS

---------------

001-papyrus-possible anomaly on startup.txt

002-anomaly-upon capture anomly detected.txt

003-anomaly-ciritical bug.txt

------------------------ END OF TEST REPORT ------------------------

if need other pecific log pls request it and i uplod it!

Edit1:

Thank you for update! This going to be grund breaking :)

Whitout DOM PAHE feels so empty after i run these test.

One day i plan run full test with HSH and AYAGAS... latter time.

I start preapre a tempalte save to able check out other things that can be captured...

40 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Ah okay was thinking there was a NPC alchemist in greymoor somewhere i was missing

are crafting/cooking recipeys any easier? since i'd think if you change the default ingredients would prolly bring compatibility issues

Crafting and cooking are much easier yes.

14 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Crafting and cooking are much easier yes.

okay how about cooking potion of cure disease with a honningbrew mead creates a love potion and potion of cure poison with an alto wine gives the mind break potion, doesnt really matter but figured those two would be the easiest as there isnt multiple versions of them

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Among the possible bugs I went across in PAHE was also the fact that HSH posing system actually does not trigger the pose state in page, possibly creating conflicts with other states. I had the sliding posing slave followers bugs in PAHE alone.

that would be on musje's end and its bad enough that some users have used that to pose the slaves, then tied the slaves and created some weird bugs. home sweet home also adds an additional dialog for tieing the slaves that works flawlessly, but i think the difference is that the tied dialogs sent bug reports that they were still escaping when the dialog was first sent out so musje had to fix those dialogs but the posing dialogs were never reported so they stayed as is

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The not respectful at 100% might be caused by the formula in pahslavemind where respzct_training is divided by 1.6. it could be on purpose though.

Spoiler

Float Function ChanceRespectful()
    if !slave.should_be_respectful
        return 0.0
    endif
    Float chance = (((slave.respect_training + 10) * 1.6) / 110)
    if mood == "angry"
        chance = (((((slave.respect_training + 10) * 1.6) / 110) * SubmissionChanceMultiplier()) * 0.60) * (1 + (RecentlyPunishedChanceMultiplier(30.0) * 0.8))
    else
        chance = ((((slave.respect_training + 10) * 1.6) / 110) * SubmissionChanceMultiplier()) * (1 + (RecentlyPunishedChanceMultiplier(30.0) * 0.8))
    endif
    return chance
EndFunction

ya that looks intentional as tho angry slaves only use 60% of there respect training when determining respectful chance. now that we know its not a bug makes it hard to determine if we should leave it as is... hmm, maybe should change it so that

if (slave.respect_training >= 100) return 100

44 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:
  Reveal hidden contents

return 0.0
    endif
    if mood == "angry"
        chance = (((((slave.respect_training + 10) * 1.6) / 110) * SubmissionChanceMultiplier()) * 0.60) * (1 + (RecentlyPunishedChanceMultiplier(30.0) * 0.8))
    else
        chance = ((((slave.respect_training + 10) * 1.6) / 110) * SubmissionChanceMultiplier()) * (1 + (RecentlyPunishedChanceMultiplier(30.0) * 0.8))
    endif
    return chance
EndFunction

ya that looks intentional as tho angry slaves only use 60% of there respect training when determining respectful chance. now that we know its not a bug makes it hard to determine if we should leave it as is... hmm, maybe should change it so that

if (slave.respect_training >= 100) return 100

You could have two different formulas depending on mood  == "angry" or not.

8 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You could have two different formulas depending on mood  == "angry" or not.

already had 2 formulas depending on if angry, but anger is the most common mood so those slaves become for ever disrespectful

debating on eliminating angry mood as a modifier for fully respectful slaves so that fully respectfully trained slaves really means respectful...but only for fully respect trained slaves, like this:

Spoiler

return 0.0
    elseif (slave.respect_training >= 100)
        return 100
    else
        if mood == "angry"
        else
        endif
        return chance
    endif
EndFunction

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

already had 2 formulas depending on if angry, but anger is the most common mood so those slaves become for ever disrespectful

debating on eliminating angry mood as a modifier for fully respectful slaves so that fully respectfully trained slaves really means respectful...but only for fully respect trained slaves, like this:

Hide contents

return 0.0
    elseif (slave.respect_training >= 100)
        return 100
    else
        if mood == "angry"
        else
        endif
        return chance
    endif
EndFunction

Should work. Just don't forget to reuse your first "chance =" in the two following formulas or that would be a waste ?

20 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Should work. Just don't forget to reuse your first "chance =" in the two following formulas or that would be a waste ?

hmm, what ya mean reuse the chance =

11 hours ago, professionalnerd said:

This ended up being it.  Appreciate the help guys. 

welcome :)