33 minutes ago, professionalnerd said:

I doubt very much that whatever my conflict is affects PAHE alone, since I've been using it for months without issue, and removing DoM resolves the problem. 
I removed EFF entirely and tested with a fresh save with the problem reoccurring.  I have a pretty long and complex mod list, so I'm not looking forward to conflict testing, but it sounds like it's the only choice.

I had this kind of problem with my first testing sets. I believe it comes when not starting from a clean save or starting pahe alone and then pahe+DoM.

You can try to remove all pah stuff from your mod list, clean save, reload save. Renable all pahe stuff including DoM.

38 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

FF consensual all still works fine, just like before, so thumbs up.

FF non-con oral leads to the hardcoded animations, nice.

FM non-con oral leads to the hardcode, cool beans.

FM consensual oral leads to available cunnilingus and 69 animations, great.

good to hear it

38 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

FM consensual cowgirl just kind of opened up to all the vaginal animations. I personally don't mind but I thought that might be important.

odd

40 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

FM non-consensual vaginal is where we get issues. It will play aggressive animations, which are essentially all male aggressor. Possible solution could be utilization of the "femdom" tag, instead of the aggressive tag in this dialogue, which many SLAL packs are using these days anyway. For some reason femdom anims are almost never tagged as aggressive, so you could throw the aggressive check out for this dialogue branch.

the tags are chosen from the script and without the aggressive tag, there's nothing to separate it from consensual

47 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

The one issue I can see with that is that the base SexLab animations don't have femdom animations, so using that as the filter would just shit on people without specific SLAL packs. But then again, I think we're all getting shit on if it remains as is, playing male aggressor anims in a femdom context. *shrugs* I guess it comes down to your call on this one.

best to leave it like it is til sl catches up. slal should be a nice accessory, not a requirement

23 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

best to leave it like it is til sl catches up. slal should be a nice accessory, not a requirement

Yeah fair enough, I'm just not sure how to make the FM noncon work though. I'm shit out of ideas lol. 

Anyways, that last version you had me test looks pretty great. Let me know if you need to me to try anything else out.

14 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

The tears went away for me after a couple minutes. It could be a problem with SlaveTats, make sure you pressed the Add/Remove tattoos button in SlaveTats MCM after installing DoM. Also to change their mood you could try telling them they are a good slave, or punish them for crying and they might stop.

thank you for teh advice i check it out soon! it is possible my instalaltion or build some how bugged.... i runing some checks today.

i not sure maybe this is the cause not tears diseaper.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Exactly. You can also remove the tears manually from SlaveTats: select the NPC from tab1 and go to the "face" tab and switch all tats to "none".

Also tears wear out faster if mood is angry or loyal or in love and slower if afraid or neutral, and for the moment not at all if ashamed or broken (but that could change if you think it's too unnatural).

Last on this subject, I will try to add an option in MCM to choose mascara tears on or off. Should I add a "boys don't cry" option too?

wowo kay thank you!

i go and fix my crying salves :)

about the question: salve that situation... no matter male ofr female one point or anodther go crying in my oponion. but some may say not love see crying man.

Frigid is the main component in resistant to sex, but not the only one. Does the slave says "resistant to sex" in the "What kind of slave are you?" dialogue?

Same for combat training. If slave mention "at ease with combat" they might learn up to 5 times faster the average. If they are "not at ease with combat" they might never learn at all...

thank yo ufor explanation :)

i know from the start need to calculate salve persoanlity and traints. and use this knowlage aginst them.

in my test i chose half-random the sex traning target. but becuse first 5 slave has only one girl to me easy choise.

I know it starts to be complicated, I am hoping not over-complicated but the discovery of the mechanics are part of the fun or should be.

To me looks like this complication is needed to simulate human persoanlity and behavior. I like it personaly :)

and agree discovery of mechanick part of fun.

4 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Also a general question for everyone: How do you prefer to capture your slaves? Stealth, paralysis, combat, etc.? I'm trying to change it up.

most effective vay in my opinnion using illusion-fear. No risk killing the slave, only need handle the runaway things. paralyze the secund best but this one bigger cost, and only the master level spell has area effect.

personaly i prefer use steath aproch to sleping targets or use other nasty tricsk. like using tdf prositution to separate target from others if target is a citizen, not enemy and tons of other npc arund. the target go fallow me to safe space where we can do things alone... i let them things happen after that using melle or other method to capture the target.

if you have deafet installed and target not detect you... things to easy. just use choke option in defeat, then tie target up, a tied up npc can be captured to pahe.

in testing i use most cases combat aproch no other option in lvl 1. for this i prefer use one handed wepons and some cases destruction flames for controled low damage.

-----------

thank evry for creating this mods :)

i plan fix and make sure my test configuration okay and not cause problems. after that what need more testing?

pahe or dom?

53 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

if you have deafet installed and target not detect you... things to easy. just use choke option in defeat, then tie target up, a tied up npc can be captured to pahe.

I never managed that one. Where is this option? Do you talk to the tied up slave or?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I never managed that one. Where is this option? Do you talk to the tied up slave or?

to do this first need make target "defeated state" i dont know how to say. let say only defat installed and you manage enemy get grund and cry for mercy. in that state if you use action key default "g" on the enemy you can chose lot of option. if you tie them up target tied up and cant do anything.

in my case if i use tdf to bait out some npc i have 2 option.

A - attack them with wepon/spell anything and make them hit the grund or stagger them with something like siheld bash and quickly tie them up

B - this is prefered method go steath mode, go behind and use action key this way your cahracter choke the target and target tget grund now you need tie them up with ropes.

After target tied up simli use e key on them if pahe installed. 

side note: i use ui extention as soft requierment for defeat to work. maybe this one needed.

i not do anything in mcm other than install defeat to this work.

if a npc on grund and crying for life and defeat and pahe and uiextensation installed i get option to enslave, tie up.

if i tie up can do defet things or can enslave.

i think this possible becuse tie up use zaz as pahe use zaz.

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

to do this first need make target "defeated state" i dont know how to say. let say only defat installed and you manage enemy get grund and cry for mercy. in that state if you use action key default "g" on the enemy you can chose lot of option. if you tie them up target tied up and cant do anything.

in my case if i use tdf to bait out some npc i have 2 option.

A - attack them with wepon/spell anything and make them hit the grund or stagger them with something like siheld bash and quickly tie them up

B - this is prefered method go steath mode, go behind and use action key this way your cahracter choke the target and target tget grund now you need tie them up with ropes.

After target tied up simli use e key on them if pahe installed. 

side note: i use ui extention as soft requierment for defeat to work. maybe this one needed.

i not do anything in mcm other than install defeat to this work.

if a npc on grund and crying for life and defeat and pahe and uiextensation installed i get option to enslave, tie up.

if i tie up can do defet things or can enslave.

i think this possible becuse tie up use zaz as pahe use zaz.

I use defeat to sneak behind enemies, then I tie them up. If I press E after tieing them it just starts the normal dialogue. I do have uiextensions on too.

24 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I use defeat to sneak behind enemies, then I tie them up. If I press E after tieing them it just starts the normal dialogue. I do have uiextensions on too.

Sorry my mistake, i remebered wrong start talk with the target. here is a sample:

ScreenShot0.png.38b6538370dc160c52ef1bcb5b8c7da9.png

if i chose here paradise hall capture Sigrid become my slave.

I've been playing with LLs mods for years and for the first time something made me get out of my cave, say hello to the world and congratulate you for creating such a mod. Really, DOM got me.
So, thinking I can help you in some way, I'll leave here my experience and thoughts about this mod.

First of all, I installed on a existing save with hundreds of mods but not that many hours of gameplay, I had 7 slaves on PAHE and thank you for the installation instructions. All is working fine, played for some days now, got no crashes, no bizarre bugs, and a small list of strange behaviours that I am almost certain that is related to mod conflict after I installed DOM:

• Some slaves on PAHE just don't follow me. They accept the order, turn their bodies on me but dont walk at all. First I thought it was because of pre-existing save, but happened to new slaves too, and not to all of them. Must be something im doing, don't know what. Since I didn't see anyone else saying that they had this behavior, it's probably on my side..
  • Got that "no name" bug, in my mod list I have MiasLair and the PAHE patch, so maybe there is some other mod conflict? Anyway, just going to the slave page on PAHE menu and renaming them solves the problem. I'll see more in depth if I did everything right with the patch too.
  • HSH training system appear to not be working anymore, thats my priority today. Will try to reset/reinstall to see if I can get it back to work. Usually I get slaves from bandit camps, and more often than not they are resistant to pain/sex and hard to train. Would be hard to train them all alone.

Since I am not really testing the mod, but playing as if is already completed and stable (living dangerously =p), i'm not forcing bugs to happen or trying to understand why something specific had happened. And also, since i'm playing and enjoying the mod (PAHE looks more complete now), I have some ideas for the future of the mod:

• Tamriel is a land of magic. While all those personality and emotional traits gives NPCs a new light and I liked it, I like magic too much and would love to see some more magical ways to train slaves. In practice, things like aphrodisiac or arousal enhancing spells that alters how sex training works, Illusion spells that temporarily changes moods, or even enchanted itens that messes with those traits like slave never get angry but lose respect for you using such cheap tricks, a punishment device that shocks the user, or something that makes the npc thinks you care about them by giving a life enhancing item to a Frail actor.
  • The same idea is true on non magical items, as pointed out before, using food to make a better mood as in MiasLair, or more results with different cloths (better armor for combat slaves, rich clothes, or giving some pricey item could be seen as a token of confidence) as well as removing those "rewards" as a form of punishment.
  • The command that orders the slave do something for you could be used for more things, ordering a slave to use a HSH torture device is one thing, but ordering them to some other vanilla things like sleep brings some interesting thoughts, in this case the npc could see it as a reward, even greater if its the HSH marked bed (after all, you're gonna sleep in the Master's bed, suck up that, bitches xD) (or it isn't how it works..? Have some doubts now..)
  • A random thought that passed in my head when I saw that you can train a slave resistance to Humiliation was that there is those who like to see the slave imitating a animal like a cat, dog, pig... Just don't know how do-able it is.
  • Saw that you are looking into more idles based on moods, I don't have many ideas neighter animation suggestions but here are my thougths: A in love actor could automatically follow the master without asking (or make a sensual pose/walking if in love and aroused).
  • Vampires need to eat too. Having a vampire slave may not be good on the others slaves... Never played with werewolves to know how they would interact, but thinking about it, ones race could matter on slave on slave interactions.

And that would be it. I hope all this writing can help you somehow. Thanks for all the work done so far!
Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yeah so if you open up Defeat MCM, you can check for plugins and reload compatible mods. If you do that it should detect PAHE and register the enslavement dialogue and give it to all tied up or surrendered actors. That's how I've been capturing mine for the most part, it really lends itself well to stealth characters. You sneak in, knock out anyone you want to capture, kill the rest, and then come back and enslave them one by one. 

2 hours ago, LePeroba said:

Tamriel is a land of magic. While all those personality and emotional traits gives NPCs a new light and I liked it, I like magic too much and would love to see some more magical ways to train slaves. In practice, things like aphrodisiac or arousal enhancing spells that alters how sex training works, Illusion spells that temporarily changes moods, or even enchanted itens that messes with those traits like slave never get angry but lose respect for you using such cheap tricks, a punishment device that shocks the user, or something that makes the npc thinks you care about them by giving a life enhancing item to a Frail actor.

While it doesn't exactly take into account the moods and feelings added by this mod, you should definitely check out slaver's spellbook:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8445-the-slavers-spellbook/ 

It adds almost everything else you've mentioned. Just try it out and read the spell descriptions, I think you'll be impressed ;)  There's a compatibility patch in the installer for DoM right now, but they don't really interact with each other quite yet, maybe someday. :)  

as a suggestion for when you get slaves to this sort of state where they say they are liking it and want to be used, add jealousy if they see you giving lots of attention to other slaves

status.jpg.9201292d7d5169b021cd4e15fd8034ec.jpg

if you get the slave to slave interactions working having them be hostile to your new "favorite" would be interesting

I have an idea for how to make slave stats a little more immersive than the current message box system. Not that there's anything wrong with it but I remember you mentioned that you wanted to eventually upgrade from it, Troll :) 

Essentially, instead of the "let's have a serious chat" popping up a big message box with a description of the slave's personality, maybe the dialogue could go "Come here, slave" "Let me look at you..." And then a series of message boxes would pop up, one after the other, listing the notable characteristics of the slave.

Examples:

A message box saying: "You strike bandit across the cheek, and notice that she hardly reacts" or "she almost begins to cry" This would be for a slave resistant or weak to pain, respectively.

A message box saying: "You fondle bandit briefly, and notice that she hardly reacts" or "she starts to blush profusely" For a frigid or sensual slave, respectively.

A message box saying: "You grab bandit by the face, and look into her eyes, you notice a fire within her" or "she won't look you in the eye." For a lively or shy slave, respectively of course ;) 

I'm sure it would be easy enough to come up with immersive messages for the rest, but those are just examples for the concept I had. Essentially splitting the original message box output into separate parcels for each notable personality trait the slave has, without mentioning the average traits, just as it works now.

I'm picturing this as an immersive way to determine the personality of the slave, while the "how are you feeling?" dialogue already makes reasonable sense, you ask them and they tell you, saying they hate you if they do lol. But asking a fresh slave what kind of person they are probably wouldn't yield such helpful information, so maybe these little story bits could bridge the gap.

No animations would be necessary for these, as they would probably get in the way and make it take too long, so I hope with that in mind this is actually doable and reasonable. 

Just an idea, trying to help things along :) Let me know what you think

4 hours ago, Hiderius said:

So I tried again and I broke Uthegart and I asked how she's feeling she says she's in love

Hide contents

20210426002116_1.jpg.08ebb8e2f3876726eb0e2592b519fa2a.jpg

Loyal was created for slaves you never had intercourse with. So that only slaves you have shown physical interest would report as in love.

Loyal and in love slaves can change mood if you are mean to them, but will usually come back to their "Stockholm syndrom" sooner or later.

What do you mean with "slave refused me"? What was the order?

13 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

as a suggestion for when you get slaves to this sort of state where they say they are liking it and want to be used, add jealousy if they see you giving lots of attention to other slaves

Hide contents

status.jpg.9201292d7d5169b021cd4e15fd8034ec.jpg

if you get the slave to slave interactions working having them be hostile to your new "favorite" would be interesting

Noted. But that would mean adding enemies to slaves in addition to friends. Do you think there is sufficient material/ideas to implement that?

On 4/24/2021 at 3:32 PM, Nonseen said:

anomaly 12:
slaves with high respect i mean 100, some times not act respectful.
this slaves tell me if i ask: im like to be punished.
i start belvie this slaves not respectful just for get punishemnt.
this is inteded or... other?

Look in Papyrus log for "PAHDSlaveMind: Respectful chance <slave name>" and report the results here when this happens.

If the slave is really not good with authority you might be in trouble for a long time. Anyhow I added a special case for broken+ slaves in next version.

17 hours ago, LePeroba said:

I've been playing with LLs mods for years and for the first time something made me get out of my cave, say hello to the world and congratulate you for creating such a mod. Really, DOM got me.

Thanks! From your cave to your keyboard? One step at a time ?

So, thinking I can help you in some way, I'll leave here my experience and thoughts about this mod.

First of all, I installed on a existing save with hundreds of mods but not that many hours of gameplay, I had 7 slaves on PAHE and thank you for the installation instructions. All is working fine, played for some days now, got no crashes, no bizarre bugs, and a small list of strange behaviours that I am almost certain that is related to mod conflict after I installed DOM:

• Some slaves on PAHE just don't follow me. They accept the order, turn their bodies on me but dont walk at all. First I thought it was because of pre-existing save, but happened to new slaves too, and not to all of them. Must be something im doing, don't know what. Since I didn't see anyone else saying that they had this behavior, it's probably on my side..
  • Got that "no name" bug, in my mod list I have MiasLair and the PAHE patch, so maybe there is some other mod conflict? Anyway, just going to the slave page on PAHE menu and renaming them solves the problem. I'll see more in depth if I did everything right with the patch too.
  • HSH training system appear to not be working anymore, thats my priority today. Will try to reset/reinstall to see if I can get it back to work. Usually I get slaves from bandit camps, and more often than not they are resistant to pain/sex and hard to train. Would be hard to train them all alone.

Unfortunately it seems like you will need a clean save. If you don't want a restart try ReSaver and remove all instances from PAH, HSH and AYGAS from the save. Backup the save first!

Since I am not really testing the mod, but playing as if is already completed and stable (living dangerously =p), i'm not forcing bugs to happen or trying to understand why something specific had happened. And also, since i'm playing and enjoying the mod (PAHE looks more complete now), I have some ideas for the future of the mod:

• Tamriel is a land of magic. While all those personality and emotional traits gives NPCs a new light and I liked it, I like magic too much and would love to see some more magical ways to train slaves. In practice, things like aphrodisiac or arousal enhancing spells that alters how sex training works, Illusion spells that temporarily changes moods, or even enchanted itens that messes with those traits like slave never get angry but lose respect for you using such cheap tricks, a punishment device that shocks the user, or something that makes the npc thinks you care about them by giving a life enhancing item to a Frail actor.

next version will have 2 personality alteration spells plus mind breaking and love potion, scattered in Fort Greymoor first level.

• The same idea is true on non magical items, as pointed out before, using food to make a better mood as in MiasLair, or more results with different cloths (better armor for combat slaves, rich clothes, or giving some pricey item could be seen as a token of confidence) as well as removing those "rewards" as a form of punishment.

This part is still buggy, so further development has halted.

• The command that orders the slave do something for you could be used for more things, ordering a slave to use a HSH torture device is one thing, but ordering them to some other vanilla things like sleep brings some interesting thoughts, in this case the npc could see it as a reward, even greater if its the HSH marked bed (after all, you're gonna sleep in the Master's bed, suck up that, bitches xD) (or it isn't how it works..? Have some doubts now..)

That's what I call AI packages and I am really not good with those. But I will learn, sometime in the future.

• A random thought that passed in my head when I saw that you can train a slave resistance to Humiliation was that there is those who like to see the slave imitating a animal like a cat, dog, pig... Just don't know how do-able it is.

I had this same idea at least to be able to force a slave to walk on 4 and maybe even have them leashed. But replacing the walk animation by another and only for a few actors is almost impossible in Skyim I am afraid. In the meantime I use "stealth on four" for my women followers...

• Saw that you are looking into more idles based on moods, I don't have many ideas neighter animation suggestions but here are my thougths: A in love actor could automatically follow the master without asking (or make a sensual pose/walking if in love and aroused).

Only master/mistress can give orders to follow or not. Sensual pose is the todo list.

37 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Noted. But that would mean adding enemies to slaves in addition to friends. Do you think there is sufficient material/ideas to implement that?

Think the personality traits/extra traits are already there for a jealous sort of person (anxious, mean, needy) so something like a recently sexed slave (causing jealousy) then being punished when they are around could have the opposite effect that seeing a friend being punished would have so rather than becoming scared/shocked would become happy and maybe play the cheering/clapping idle

Could also influence whether they are likely to report on other slaves or try punish them themselves if a whip is available

Dont think you'd need an enemy option itself as it could be not friend that causes the jealousy but i suppose you could also have it break friendship

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Think the personality traits/extra traits are already there for a jealous sort of person (anxious, mean, needy) so something like a recently sexed slave (causing jealousy) then being punished when they are around could have the opposite effect that seeing a friend being punished would have so rather than becoming scared/shocked would become happy and maybe play the cheering/clapping idle

Could also influence whether they are likely to report on other slaves or try punish them themselves if a whip is available

Dont think you'd need an enemy option itself as it could be not friend that causes the jealousy but i suppose you could also have it break friendship

I agree it sounds like we don't need enemies. I will just not include friends in jealousy or with a bonus corresponding to friendship strength.

By the way 1.4.2 is out. Mostly correcting a few bugs and with adjustments to combat and pose training. Thanks to InsanityFactor, Nonseen and you for thorough testings.

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I have an idea for how to make slave stats a little more immersive than the current message box system. Not that there's anything wrong with it but I remember you mentioned that you wanted to eventually upgrade from it, Troll :) 

Essentially, instead of the "let's have a serious chat" popping up a big message box with a description of the slave's personality, maybe the dialogue could go "Come here, slave" "Let me look at you..." And then a series of message boxes would pop up, one after the other, listing the notable characteristics of the slave.

Examples:

A message box saying: "You strike bandit across the cheek, and notice that she hardly reacts" or "she almost begins to cry" This would be for a slave resistant or weak to pain, respectively.

A message box saying: "You fondle bandit briefly, and notice that she hardly reacts" or "she starts to blush profusely" For a frigid or sensual slave, respectively.

A message box saying: "You grab bandit by the face, and look into her eyes, you notice a fire within her" or "she won't look you in the eye." For a lively or shy slave, respectively of course ;) 

I'm sure it would be easy enough to come up with immersive messages for the rest, but those are just examples for the concept I had. Essentially splitting the original message box output into separate parcels for each notable personality trait the slave has, without mentioning the average traits, just as it works now.

I'm picturing this as an immersive way to determine the personality of the slave, while the "how are you feeling?" dialogue already makes reasonable sense, you ask them and they tell you, saying they hate you if they do lol. But asking a fresh slave what kind of person they are probably wouldn't yield such helpful information, so maybe these little story bits could bridge the gap.

No animations would be necessary for these, as they would probably get in the way and make it take too long, so I hope with that in mind this is actually doable and reasonable. 

Just an idea, trying to help things along :) Let me know what you think

Interesting. Though for better immersion, I would really like to have a few animations. I am also looking at apropos2 message system on the side of the screen, it could be better than blocking message boxes.

Tried this mod yesterday, and it brings PAHE to another level. Nice work, thank you!

Few tidbits/bugs/suggestions.

I'm quite happy that the debug output is there because it's not really that clear what praise and punishment refers to when it's applied. I have a potato pc and therefore a ton of script lag, and often enough it's the script lag that sometimes comes in between and then the punishment is applied for a minor thing while the previous big, bad thing is forgotten. Oh well.

This has more of an impact for condolescing. I've often wanted to huggle a slave and generally be nice but they got mood swings before i was through the dialog tree and instead they were encouraged for ... something random/minor, and were quite often left confused.

I'd prefer a separate dialog option for condolescence that shows up only when they are sad, since that makes things more clear.

And on top, if a master praises a slave for crying that is another level of sadistic cruelty that could be used for something interesting.

About confused: I haven't understood the mechanic behind what leaves slaves confused. I tell this slave to fight, train them up to level 100 fighting skills and yet handing them an axe leaves them confused. Or I want to take off a collar as a sign of goodwill, and it only leaves them confused. Same as giving fancy clothes.

Since you mentioned stockholm syndrome and interactions, does aborting a dialog do anything? I've tried training obedience by "I'm going to fuck you" until they give in, but then not doing anything. I'd expect a rebellious/not-so-broken slave to be relieved and a loyal/in-love slave to be disappointed (because if they were horny enough they might have been looking forward to it? It doesn't always do an aggressive animation after all).

Same goes for other punishment options. Basically just bark instead of bite to test their obedience. Sometimes the reward is not doing anything.

Disclaimer: Got as far as loyal. Haven't reached in-love yet. Maybe I spoke too soon.

Lastly, thoughts about how to reward a slave with something more substantial than praise? Huuuugs? Maybe have a not-so-shy slave ask to share the bed? Or a friend of a shy slave point out a secret crush on the master?

There are a lot of options with a psychology model like this and i'm curious what else you'll add in over time.

EDIT: And checking pants doesn't do anything. PC and NPC and up in the same spot but no animation happens. What am i doing wrong? Yes i did re-run FNIS and the usual things. Running HSH+AYGAS but not slavetats or any bondage thing, if that matters. Curiously, aygas didn't seem to have started up (no MCM entry). No "Your body is going to make me some coin" either.

EDIT2: Does consensual stuff eg. with SLEN do anything, or does PAHE only handle its own dialog options?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I agree it sounds like we don't need enemies. I will just not include friends in jealousy or with a bonus corresponding to friendship strength.

By the way 1.4.2 is out. Mostly correcting a few bugs and with adjustments to combat and pose training. Thanks to InsanityFactor, Nonseen and you for thorough testings.

Gone to install 1.4.2 but has a new conflict, take it DoM should come after this so it overwrites?

image.png.d3f93738e03686fd4af81716b53cd9ac.png

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=description

Is the mod it mentions