just an observation, i'm noticing both sex training and combat training are alot slower than normal pahe training.

also wondering if you've disabled/removed the training given for worn devious devices

my newest slave learned quickly, but didn't learn any resignation:

1205482109_highlytrainedwithoutresignation.JPG.0fcba2a5ba7ea1d9b257effa0a451657.JPG

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

just an observation, i'm noticing both sex training and combat training are alot slower than normal pahe training.

also wondering if you've disabled/removed the training given for worn devious devices

my newest slave learned quickly, but didn't learn any resignation:

1205482109_highlytrainedwithoutresignation.JPG.0fcba2a5ba7ea1d9b257effa0a451657.JPG

Yes training should be slower, but also depends on the slave. Sex training will be much faster if the slave is "in love" state.

I will try combat training and see if it needs adjustments. I could imagine a bonus for angry slaves.

For your 0 resignation slave did you try the recommended punishment reasons? Otherwise hit them until they get sad. Wait for them to cry and punish them for crying. Punishing for running away should work quite well also.

Also punishing a slave in shock gives extra bonus and a broken slave gets a boost in most training stats.

Sometime you just have to push them to their limits.

15 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes training should be slower, but also depends on the slave. Sex training will be much faster if the slave is "in love" state.

For your 0 resignation slave did you try the recommended punishment reasons? Otherwise hit them until they get sad. Wait for them to cry and punish them for crying. Punishing for running away should work quite well also.

Also punishing a slave in shock gives extra bonus and a broken slave gets a boost in most training stats.

Sometime you just have to push them to their limits.

her advanced learning speed came when i learned soul trap, the slaves treat it like pain. think i trained until she went into shock, but didn't train her again until she cooled down

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I will try combat training and see if it needs adjustments. I could imagine a bonus for angry slaves.

i realized after typing that i could be mistaken, that its not the combat training that's changed but the combat training while bound. seems that even when the debug messages say the slave fought well, she doesn't learn from it

44 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

think i trained until she went into shock, but didn't train her again until she cooled down

Yeah sometimes when it says they're in shock or sad it's tempting to go easy on them, but the mod rewards more sadistic actions I've found. I use "in shock" as the halfway mark rather than the finish line, and they break pretty quickly. Maybe there should be a cap on submission that's tied to resignation, so you can't have a "submissive" slave that also wants to escape all the time and is in perfect mental health. Maybe submission is always less than or equal to resignation x 2? Not sure if that's feasible or even easy, but it might prevent weird results like this.

9 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah sometimes when it says they're in shock or sad it's tempting to go easy on them, but the mod rewards more sadistic actions I've found. I use "in shock" as the halfway mark rather than the finish line, and they break pretty quickly. Maybe there should be a cap on submission that's tied to resignation, so you can't have a "submissive" slave that also wants to escape all the time and is in perfect mental health. Maybe submission is always less than or equal to resignation x 2? Not sure if that's feasible or even easy, but it might prevent weird results like this.

well yes, that would be easy enough to change i'm sure, but i think it would be more sensible to change it in a manner that resignation would speed up to meet the higher submission

35 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

You can see it as a submissive person might be submissive with you sexually but might not be particularly willing to obey you in normal life. (Don't get me started on that ? ). And yes you can be submisse and in perfect mental health! Anyhow that's what it is supposed to describe. Or to be short submission=sex-slave and resignation=house-slave. Now I have to go and do the dishes, cause my subs are bitches...

If you do not like it you will have to choose your slaves wisely (slaves sensitive to pain for more submission or sensitive to sorrow for more resignation) or learn how to be a good slaver (see below). That's why this mod extension is fun ?

You are right, when a slave is in shock better to stop the punishment to get the maximum boost. Also the more times in shock the higher the chance to be in broken state.

Next version will come with less notifications, but with added overlays from SlaveTats (tears and more). So you will have to read the slave mood from their face (thanks to mood and overlays). You will still get the punishment end message though, so you can learn your slaver job!

39 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

well yes, that would be easy enough to change i'm sure, but i think it would be more sensible to change it in a manner that resignation would speed up to meet the higher submission

Yeah fair enough, I don't actually know how to mod so I'm trying to be careful about proposing changes or ideas that would be hard/impossible to implement. But if you say it can be done then I agree with your idea.

32 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You can see it as a submissive person might be submissive with you sexually but might not be particularly willing to obey you in normal life. (Don't get me started on that ? ). And yes you can be submisse and in perfect mental health! Anyhow that's what it is supposed to describe. Or to be short submission=sex-slave and resignation=house-slave. Now I have to go and do the dishes, cause my subs are bitches...

If you do not like it you will have to choose your slaves wisely (slaves sensitive to pain for more submission or sensitive to sorrow for more resignation) or learn how to be a good slaver (see below). That's why this mod extension is fun ?

You are right, when a slave is in shock better to stop the punishment to get the maximum boost. Also the more times in shock the higher the chance to be in broken state.

Next version will come with less notifications, but with added overlays from SlaveTats (tears and more). So you will have to read the slave mood from their face (thanks to mood and overlays). You will still get the punishment end message though, so you can learn your slaver job!

Makes sense, I guess I'm still thinking in terms of old PAH, where submission was the umbrella stat for the overall obedience of the slave. So it looks like "resignation" is what "submission" used to be in a way, and "submission" is now something a bit different. I can get behind that. Also I do really like having to "shop" for new slaves, it was getting boring just grabbing every bandit with titties lmao, now I have a selection process that makes things more engaging :) 

Also I'm not sure if this is where you were going with this, but the Collygon Wounds SlaveTats pack has a whole bunch of bruises and slap marks if you're looking for some overlays of that nature as well. 

54 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah fair enough, I don't actually know how to mod so I'm trying to be careful about proposing changes or ideas that would be hard/impossible to implement. But if you say it can be done then I agree with your idea.

Makes sense, I guess I'm still thinking in terms of old PAH, where submission was the umbrella stat for the overall obedience of the slave. So it looks like "resignation" is what "submission" used to be in a way, and "submission" is now something a bit different. I can get behind that. Also I do really like having to "shop" for new slaves, it was getting boring just grabbing every bandit with titties lmao, now I have a selection process that makes things more engaging :) 

Also I'm not sure if this is where you were going with this, but the Collygon Wounds SlaveTats pack has a whole bunch of bruises and slap marks if you're looking for some overlays of that nature as well. 

Great suggestion. I will definitely try it. I wish I could find this old mod I had with LE where you could slap NPC for nothing but a slap mark on their body. I can't remember it's name.

9 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Great suggestion. I will definitely try it. I wish I could find this old mod I had with LE where you could slap NPC for nothing but a slap mark on their body. I can't remember it's name.

Hm I don't think I ever used that one. Lately I've been using RapeTatoos with the wounds pack, only enabling the bruises, and by the time a slave is broken and fully trained with your mod she's all marked up. Even better is that they fade out after a set amount of time, so you can even see them "heal" slowly once they are fully disciplined. Highly recommend that combination. 

By the way, any chance you could change the animation filter scripts in PAHPunishmentRapeScript for a female PC? Right now it's hardcoded to use one of three default SexLab animations for oral: Zyn Licking, Mitos Facedom, or Leito Cunnilingus.

Spoiler

Else                                    ; PC is not male -> PC is female
    ElseIf SexLab.GetGender(_player) == 1                    ; PC is not male -> PC is female
;    ElseIf ((SexLab.GetGender(_player) == 1) || ((SexLab.GetGender(_player) == none) && (_player.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1)))        ; PC is not male -> PC is female
;    ElseIf _player.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1                ; PC is not male -> PC is female
                                        If PAH.enableDebug
                                            Debug.trace("[PAHESex] Female PC")
                                        EndIf
        If _tag == "Oral"                        ; female player is licked
                                        If PAH.enableDebug
                                            Debug.trace("[PAHESex] Female Oral")
                                        EndIf
            Model.AddActor(_player, IsVictim = false)
            Model.AddActor(_target, IsVictim = aggressive)
            anims = new sslBaseAnimation[3]
            anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Zyn Licking")
            anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Mitos Female Facedom")
            anims[2] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Leito Cunnilingus")
            animSet = true

Do you think you could make it like the other filters, like this one for reverse cowgirl animations, where it just looks for tags? (I guess the tags would just be "cunnilingus" and suppress "FF" for a male slave?) There's a lot of SLAL packs out there now with femdom/lesdom animations, but they never get used :( 

Spoiler

If supress==""
                    supress = "Lesbian,FF"
                Else
                    supress = supress + ",Lesbian,FF"
                EndIf
                Model.AddActor(_player, IsVictim = false)            ; female player uses reverse cowgirl
                tag = tag + ",FM, Creampie, ReverseCowgirl, Reverse, Vaginal, sex"

I'm not sure if this is meant more for Troll or Clifton, but this has kind of been the PAH gathering point lately, so I thought I'd ask here. I don't mean to bother you guys since you are already doing a lot, just a humble request. :) 

26 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

By the way, any chance you could change the animation filter scripts in PAHPunishmentRapeScript for a female PC? Right now it's hardcoded to use one of three default SexLab animations for oral: Zyn Licking, Mitos Facedom, or Leito Cunnilingus.

Hide contents

ElseIf SexLab.GetGender(_player) == 1                    ; PC is not male -> PC is female
;    ElseIf ((SexLab.GetGender(_player) == 1) || ((SexLab.GetGender(_player) == none) && (_player.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1)))        ; PC is not male -> PC is female
;    ElseIf _player.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1                ; PC is not male -> PC is female
                                        If PAH.enableDebug
                                        EndIf
                                        If PAH.enableDebug
                                        EndIf
            animSet = true

Do you think you could make it like the other filters, like this one for reverse cowgirl animations, where it just looks for tags? (I guess the tags would just be "cunnilingus" and suppress "FF" for a male slave?) There's a lot of SLAL packs out there now with femdom/lesdom animations, but they never get used :( 

Hide contents

If supress==""
                    supress = "Lesbian,FF"
                Else
                EndIf
                Model.AddActor(_player, IsVictim = false)            ; female player uses reverse cowgirl

I'm not sure if this is meant more for Troll or Clifton, but this has kind of been the PAH gathering point lately, so I thought I'd ask here. I don't mean to bother you guys since you are already doing a lot, just a humble request. :) 

I guess this is more for Clifton yes. I have not looked at how Sexlab animations are triggered yet.

Thank you TrollAutoKill and  CliftonJD for the mods!

I Hope i can help this report.

List of observation (new game started to be sure evrything okay)

mods in use:

PAHE 7.5.7.  Latest version

DOM 1.4.0 latest version

side note:

mias lair soft/hidden requierment flower girl so i installed this too. i dont know this one may effect dialoge options with slaves?

List of things:

#1 - "ok slave..." dialoge menu possible bugs:

1.1 - i chose: "you doing something for me" option and slave refuse then i chose any punishment option-> debug message say: i punishing slave for no reason

1.2 - i chose: "from now on you talk to me as slave shoud" slave refuse to do so->punishing any way-> debug menu say: i punishing slave for no reason

#2 -"come close slave" dialoge menu-> "you bead slave" dialoge options work strange way. if a slave make a mistake let say restrained and strugle, or after fight where slave not fighted. I can say the salve you are bead slave 5-10 times. i dont know it is future or not.

PAHE or DOM things i dont know:

A - Some male slaves ordered get strip then put back clothes immiditle after striping fail to put back chest armor, not found any pattern yet

B - Slaves tendecy use wrong outfit if multiple armor/clothing gived using command: "you going wear this".

Example:

1 outfit: normal cloth

2 outfit: armor

slave get this clothing in this order.

slave use the 2 outfit until get striped. after striped if put back clothes slave put back 1 outfit not the last used.

6 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Reveal hidden contents

If PAH.enableDebug
                                        EndIf
                                        If PAH.enableDebug
                                        EndIf
            animSet = true

Reveal hidden contents

If supress==""
                    supress = "Lesbian,FF"
                Else
                EndIf

the reason that's specifically targeted for those animations is that there were no tags for lesbian animations when it was written, not sure if that's changed since then. last i'd heard the newer animation packs that include lesbian scenes weren't tagged at all, i remember the oldrim thread users mentioning their animation packs not being used and another user would respond to it and tell them to tag those animations. i would only assume thru the menu options in sexlab that instead of lesbian animations having those tags, that they're somehow mixed in with animations that 2 men would use (see gay/lesbian filter in sexlab)

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

List of things:

1.1 - i chose: "you doing something for me" option and slave refuse then i chose any punishment option-> debug message say: i punishing slave for no reason

1.2 - i chose: "from now on you talk to me as slave shoud" slave refuse to do so->punishing any way-> debug menu say: i punishing slave for no reason

punishment for no reason debug message i'm noticing frequently as well, but never had the debug for it in pahe to know if that ever punished correctly in pahe

A - Some male slaves ordered get strip then put back clothes immiditle after striping fail to put back chest armor, not found any pattern yet

in pahe i noticed the slaves didn't always redress after sex so i gave them dialogues to strip and redress, but diary changes the strip dialog to allow slave to refuse to strip without punishment for disobeying the strip command so naked slave refuses to strip and doesn't know he's already naked to order him to redress

B - Slaves tendecy use wrong outfit if multiple armor/clothing gived using command: "you going wear this".

Example:

1 outfit: normal cloth

2 outfit: armor

slave get this clothing in this order.

slave use the 2 outfit until get striped. after striped if put back clothes slave put back 1 outfit not the last used.

ya, i don't know if there's a work-around for that so i had to stop giving them wearable items that i don't want them to wear

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

in pahe i noticed the slaves didn't always redress after sex so i gave them dialogues to strip and redress, but diary changes the strip dialog to allow slave to refuse to strip without punishment for disobeying the strip command so naked slave refuses to strip and doesn't know he's already naked to order him to redress

I finaly located the source of error:

Sclog of skyrim

if i not use this mod no problem with slaves get back clothes. any sclog in "use" some specific bandits canot re equip armor.

if you wish test go embershard mine and capture first 2 slaves inside. if sos sclogs ( smurf avarage addon, vexor muscular addon, regular addon) installed and in use no problem.

PAHE work as needed.

Strange but no papyrus script log about this. no error report.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ya, i don't know if there's a work-around for that so i had to stop giving them wearable items that i don't want them to wear

yes this is works :) i only give them waht i wish them to wear.

I finaly located the source of error:

Sclog of skyrim

if i not use this mod no problem with slaves get back clothes. any sclog in "use" some specific bandits canot re equip armor.

if you wish test go embershard mine and capture first 2 slaves inside. if sos sclogs ( smurf avarage addon, vexor muscular addon, regular addon) installed and in use no problem.

Yeah SoS uses a slot to manage schlongs on actors, I've had a similar issue with the bandoliers mod where one set of hip pouches uses the schlong slot and makes the NPC naked and have a hole where their schlong should be. Having them put their clothes back on makes them equip everything in their inventory, and so maybe the schlong getting equipped overrides the body slot?

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the reason that's specifically targeted for those animations is that there were no tags for lesbian animations when it was written, not sure if that's changed since then. last i'd heard the newer animation packs that include lesbian scenes weren't tagged at all, i remember the oldrim thread users mentioning their animation packs not being used and another user would respond to it and tell them to tag those animations. i would only assume thru the menu options in sexlab that instead of lesbian animations having those tags, that they're somehow mixed in with animations that 2 men would use (see gay/lesbian filter in sexlab)

Ok, that makes sense. But I'm pretty sure nowadays the tags are placed properly, at least in SLAL packs that include lesbian animations. They use "FF", "Cunnilingus", and "Lesbian," at least. But either way, those three animations are used for the oral option as a female PC, so couldn't the filter just look for the "Cunnilingus" tag only and it would work for lesbian and straight scenes, or am I missing something important? Because I'm thinking the dialogue narrows it down to cunnilingus anims only, and then the gay/lesbian filter catches FF tagged anims and only plays them if appropriate. I'd be willing to test that if you feel like giving it a shot :) 

5 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Ok, that makes sense. But I'm pretty sure nowadays the tags are placed properly, at least in SLAL packs that include lesbian animations. They use "FF", "Cunnilingus", and "Lesbian," at least. But either way, those three animations are used for the oral option as a female PC, so couldn't the filter just look for the "Cunnilingus" tag only and it would work for lesbian and straight scenes, or am I missing something important? Because I'm thinking the dialogue narrows it down to cunnilingus anims only, and then the gay/lesbian filter catches FF tagged anims and only plays them if appropriate. I'd be willing to test that if you feel like giving it a shot :) 

ok, i'll have to think on it

On 4/21/2021 at 12:14 PM, Nonseen said:

List of things:

This is PAHE, Clifton might want to add the call to SetNextPunishmentReason() there. I believe there are no scripts attached to those two dialogue options.

#2 -"come close slave" dialoge menu-> "you bead slave" dialoge options work strange way. if a slave make a mistake let say restrained and strugle, or after fight where slave not fighted. I can say the salve you are bead slave 5-10 times. i dont know it is future or not.

This is corrected now.

On 4/21/2021 at 4:09 PM, CliftonJD said:

punishment for no reason debug message i'm noticing frequently as well, but never had the debug for it in pahe to know if that ever punished correctly in pahe.

That's because in PAHE there are no scripts attached to the negative answer for dialogue option. You would need to change for example in CK,

PAHPersonalityEvenToned -> Player Dialogue -> CommadsViewBranch -> CommandsRespectfulTopic -> "I don't have to take that from you"

attach a script to send SetNextPunishmentReason("not_respectful")

On the dame subject the CommandsFightTopic has negative answers "nah I don't think so" and "What? No!" with a script leading to combat anyhow. This should be changed to SetNextPunishmentReason("didnt_fight") for example.

I could not find the "you will do something for me" dialogue to check it though.

Tell me if you need more help.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is corrected now.

:) Thank you!

Soon as i can start deep testing DOM new version. Planing start new game for maximum clean test run, so this time only pahe and dom installed.

I type here what future i plan test, if i missing something pls put on the list:

T1 - Slave friendship effects:

A - changing cells effect on slave relations

B - punishemnt effect on frends

T2 - DOM dialoge options test:

A - Bead slave work as punishemnt 

B - Good slave work as intended, in bondaged slaves, non bondaged slaves, low sunbbmision/resignation status high resignation/subbmission status

C - Slave status request dialoge options test

T3 - Check slave status display effect added this version

A - slave in shock display shocked face

B - Slave crying display tears

T4 - Checking mind broking mechanicks ( i mean doing it only one of this non stop one test subject see the effects)

A - punishing with pain effect on slave

B - punishing with sex efect on slave

C - pusnihemnt with pain, and sex same time effect on slaves

D - Forced combat traning effect on slaves

T5 - Punishemnt effects check on slaves: ( checking the invidual punishemnt effects on diferent slaves)

A - striping effects

B - new shame effects

C - pain, sex, restrain efects

----------

Ideas for more punishemnt options:

I1 - if slave restrained new punishemnt option: pee on them... for humilitaion ( maybe to brutal? )

I2 - "the torch carier duty" order slave open mouth and keep a torch in it until no other order given, if slave not obey option to force a torch the slave mouth and use some leadher strip to "fix in place"

I3 - option to gag the slave, for dehumilation

I4 - blindfolding the slave this can hinder runing speed and combat abilitys of corse

I5 - apixiation as punishment 

I6 - saying something like this: "if you not start behave like slave you and your frends going to suffer greatly", after this if slave friends get punished option to say punished slave: it is done becuse your frend xyz slave.

i dont know any of this idea okay for this mod or possible to make it happen. i just type here :) 

:) Thank you!

Soon as i can start deep testing DOM new version. Planing start new game for maximum clean test run, so this time only pahe and dom installed.

I type here what future i plan test, if i missing something pls put on the list:

T1 - Slave friendship effects:

A - changing cells effect on slave relations

B - punishemnt effect on frends

T2 - DOM dialoge options test:

A - Bead slave work as punishemnt 

B - Good slave work as intended, in bondaged slaves, non bondaged slaves, low sunbbmision/resignation status high resignation/subbmission status

C - Slave status request dialoge options test

T3 - Check slave status display effect added this version

A - slave in shock display shocked face

B - Slave crying display tears

T4 - Checking mind broking mechanicks ( i mean doing it only one of this non stop one test subject see the effects)

A - punishing with pain effect on slave

B - punishing with sex efect on slave

C - pusnihemnt with pain, and sex same time effect on slaves

D - Forced combat traning effect on slaves

T5 - Punishemnt effects check on slaves: ( checking the invidual punishemnt effects on diferent slaves)

A - striping effects

B - new shame effects

C - pain, sex, restrain efects

----------

I1 - if slave restrained new punishemnt option: pee on them... for humilitaion ( maybe to brutal? )

I2 - "the torch carier duty" order slave open mouth and keep a torch in it until no other order given, if slave not obey option to force a torch the slave mouth and use some leadher strip to "fix in place"

I3 - option to gag the slave, for dehumilation

I4 - blindfolding the slave this can hinder runing speed and combat abilitys of corse

I5 - apixiation as punishment 

I6 - saying something like this: "if you not start behave like slave you and your frends going to suffer greatly", after this if slave friends get punished option to say punished slave: it is done becuse your frend xyz slave.

i dont know any of this idea okay for this mod or possible to make it happen. i just type here :) 

I just realized there was a bug in the "rip off clothes" dialogue, where the slave was actually not stripped. This is corrected now, no version change but the file is new.

Also there is a bug with some animations, I might have to reprocess them. So if the player gets stuck after an animation, try to equip a different weapon or use the "Stop whatever you are doing" dialogue option under "Come here slave" for a reset.

Also to anyone playing with a female character, I tried to genderize most notifications (not dialogues). Tell me if you see any inconsistenc to.

30 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

It's just a personal choice, but I will not implement that. Animations exist, so there is hope.

I would be missing the animation for that. But an inhand torch carrier is possible.

I3 just get a gag from zaz or devious device. It should be recognized by pahe+DoDoM

I4 same a above.

I5 I prefer to call it choking to stay on the safe side. So yes choking is on my to-do list. I need animations though.

I6 Could be implemented with a bit of work. I will put it on my to-do list.

So I tested the new features real quick, overall looks pretty interesting, I'm excited to see how all this plays out.

Here's how the test went.

Ripping off clothes worked perfectly as far as I can tell, animation played, slave was actually stripped and could be ordered to put clothes back on afterwards, so looks totally fine to me.

"Touch yourself" command worked fine, although the animation is either really long or looping, not sure if that's the way you made it work or not but either way telling the slave to stop successfully made them stop so looks good. 

Body inspection was a little odd, animation played but only lasted about 2 seconds. After which the slave kept doing her side of the animation while my character was already finished. Telling her to stop was successful here again, so silver lining and all that I suppose. 

Notifications were a little strange as well; the "slave shivers as master arrives" played during body inspection, which I assume is intended, but it would also play if you told the slave to strip normally through dialogue. 

Also, a small typo in the body inspection dialogue, it says "Ttime for a body check."

I didn't test the SlaveTats tears and stuff yet, but I'll try and do that sometime soon.

Let me know if I should check anything else out, looks promising right now. :) 

EDIT: I forgot, "Let's see how much you're worth" does show the value of the slave, but the slave does not actually pose. However, it looks like the mod thinks she's posing, since if you whip the slave it will say "punishing a posing bandit." Could just be script lag on my end but I thought I'd mention it.

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

So I tested the new features real quick, overall looks pretty interesting, I'm excited to see how all this plays out.

Here's how the test went.

Ripping off clothes worked perfectly as far as I can tell, animation played, slave was actually stripped and could be ordered to put clothes back on afterwards, so looks totally fine to me.

"Touch yourself" command worked fine, although the animation is either really long or looping, not sure if that's the way you made it work or not but either way telling the slave to stop successfully made them stop so looks good. 

Body inspection was a little odd, animation played but only lasted about 2 seconds. After which the slave kept doing her side of the animation while my character was already finished. Telling her to stop was successful here again, so silver lining and all that I suppose. 

Notifications were a little strange as well; the "slave shivers as master arrives" played during body inspection, which I assume is intended, but it would also play if you told the slave to strip normally through dialogue. 

Also, a small typo in the body inspection dialogue, it says "Ttime for a body check."

I didn't test the SlaveTats tears and stuff yet, but I'll try and do that sometime soon.

Let me know if I should check anything else out, looks promising right now. :) 

EDIT: I forgot, "Let's see how much you're worth" does show the value of the slave, but the slave does not actually pose. However, it looks like the mod thinks she's posing, since if you whip the slave it will say "punishing a posing bandit." Could just be script lag on my end but I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for testing! Most dialogues under "Come here slaves" leadinh to an animation force the slave to go into pose mode. Which you can force off by asking to stop as you saw or simply ask the slave to follow you again. Note that the slave can also decide by him/herself to just stop posing. Another reason for punishment.

Did you have any ptoblem with player controls being disabled after an animation? Can you check if you can sheath/unsheath your weapon for example?

For years, just hit the slave until they are in sad or shock mood. Then they should cry at one point. Sorrow resistant slaves will only cry if shocked.

Please check the tears are not too unrealistic. I might have to use less of them.