2 hours ago, TheArti3D said:

Umm. I have a bug. When you tie up slaves, their restraints disappear sometimes and they can no longer follow you. Also there is no dialogue to remove restraints from them. Only to tie up again.

I have PAHE, ITF, HSH, AYGAS and DoM installed. The latest versions of them. + compatibility patches.

I have seen this bug very often too. I am not sure but it could be corrected with the last version of PAHE.

You would need to try it without DoM to be sure it is due to DoM and not already in PAHE alone. In the meantime I will update DoM and do my usual tests.

11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

True :)

To me its perfect as pahe slaves work. I weished only check under doom evrything works as inteded this extrame number of slaves in action. 

Its worked, and never agin.... :) too much problem to manage this big fighting force. (andm ake them no one run a way... )

This is my plan, i thinking writing some sort of guide about how pahe+dom work. tons of information around but not all in one place.

Question to all devloper: I can test new  PAHE, or new DOM what important more to be tested first?

An important test right now would be PAHE+HSH+DoM and see if resignation and humiliation increase as expected when a slave is asked to train another.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

An important test right now would be PAHE+HSH+DoM and see if resignation and humiliation increase as expected when a slave is asked to train another.

Tried it out, here's the results.

First image is the slave I put in HSH as the trainer. Try not to be too jealous ;)

Spoiler

95665694_SkyrimSE2021-04-1502-02-21.png.cf6f6bc9945cac67aed886560c16251a.png

Next image is the other slave's stats when I put her into training. She appears to have a bug I noticed in PAHE a long time ago, where the sex training is super high for no reason. The work around is to have sex with them once and then it's put back to the value it should be. I didn't bother to do that here because I didn't think it was relevant to this particular test. Completely fresh capture otherwise. (8 humiliation was gained from stripping and equipping blindfold and shackles.)

Spoiler

1216354473_SkyrimSE2021-04-1502-03-36.png.0e6ee38a40d777087a3b5df8551bee25.png

Last image is the slave's stats after 24 hours of training. Resignation appears to be exactly half of submission and humiliation, while respect is about 50% higher than submission and humiliation. Not sure if all that's intended but seems sensible to me either way.

Spoiler

976635417_SkyrimSE2021-04-1502-04-25.png.5a6e391da59cac4c54947b6da0a2ded8.png

I had DoM, HSH, and AYGAS in my load order for this test; latest versions of them and PAHE. Hope this is useful.

55 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

First image is the slave I put in HSH as the trainer. Try not to be too jealous ;)

Hide contents

Next image is the other slave's stats when I put her into training. She appears to have a bug I noticed in PAHE a long time ago, where the sex training is super high for no reason. The work around is to have sex with them once and then it's put back to the value it should be. I didn't bother to do that here because I didn't think it was relevant to this particular test. Completely fresh capture otherwise. (8 humiliation was gained from stripping and equipping blindfold and shackles.)

Hide contents

Last image is the slave's stats after 24 hours of training. Resignation appears to be exactly half of submission and humiliation, while respect is about 50% higher than submission and humiliation. Not sure if all that's intended but seems sensible to me either way.

Hide contents

I had DoM, HSH, and AYGAS in my load order for this test; latest versions of them and PAHE. Hope this is useful.

Good to see it is working as expected for you too. I think for 24 hours it seems to be realistic. Also the exact amount depends on the trainer stats, the type of training (here it seems standard training so this exact 4 stats should go up) and there is also a random factor. In conclusion your numbers make sense.

But I need to add the slave personality into the mix. That should come next with the patch to PAHE 7.5.7.

9 hours ago, TheArti3D said:

Umm. I have a bug. When you tie up slaves, their restraints disappear sometimes and they can no longer follow you. Also there is no dialogue to remove restraints from them. Only to tie up again.

I have PAHE, ITF, HSH, AYGAS and DoM installed. The latest versions of them. + compatibility patches.

as he said that should be fixed with the latest update to pahe

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That should already be the case in 1.3.3

oh awesome, good to hear :)

2 hours ago, TheArti3D said:

I also tried that with an old version of PAHE. Result was the same. 

the scripts that control tied behaviors are then modified by diary and diary hasn't been updated to the new pahe yet:

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Good to see it is working as expected for you too. I think for 24 hours it seems to be realistic. Also the exact amount depends on the trainer stats, the type of training (here it seems standard training so this exact 4 stats should go up) and there is also a random factor. In conclusion your numbers make sense.

But I need to add the slave personality into the mix. That should come next with the patch to PAHE 7.5.7.

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

First image is the slave I put in HSH as the trainer. Try

I would be jealous if e could see her face ?

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

not to be too jealous ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Version 1.3.6 should use personality traits to raise stats from HSH. If I am not mistaken, I didn't have time to test it, sorry... So if you do have time I would be thankful! Expect training process to take twice as much time now in HSH. I will add trainer traits into the mix and by choosing wisely you might speed it up.

33 minutes ago, lostlegends said:

Thanks for the mod.
I was just wondering if the constant cell change messages where normal? Assuming they are, then are they staying in, or just for development. To be honest, they are way too immersion breaking for me.

They are for debugging. I just wanted to make sure it was not slowing down too much the cell change. I will remove it in the next update.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

They are for debugging. I just wanted to make sure it was not slowing down too much the cell change. I will remove it in the next update.

thanks for the reply, cant comment on the mod very much as I have little to no experiance on the basic Paradise halls, and I have just started a new game. I can however say that in about a 4 hour session with this installed, I had no crashes and no noticable difference in speed or lag.

The mod is working well so far, though I am also encountering the broken follower bug so I need to update pahe base and recheck.  I appreciate the extra nuances added to training and the ability to praise or scold slaves for their behavior.  I'm looking forward to future updates!

Could I suggest adding an interaction to give gifts to slaves to increase their positive feelings?  The player could earn respect and loyalty by letting slaves eat or giving them new clothes, stuff like that.  I also had a thought that the player could increase respect by performing great feats in front of slaves, like completing quests or killing dragons.  If that's possible, I think it would be a great addition!

4 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Question, what is the "let's see how much you're worth" dialogue supposed to do?

It will play this animation and the debug message "checking value of slave bandit" but that's it. I also can't get the slave out of the animation without staggering her.

Hide contents

1708979800_SkyrimSE2021-04-1518-01-04.png.d55e94d4cd3934af30bfd783a596fa06.png

Checking value of slave is my animation test lab for now. The animation played depends on submission level.

Ideally it should show the mistress/master contemplating one of her/his slave, a new slave would react differently than a well trained one. A message would come up with an estimate of the price you can get for this slave.

Following dialogue lines using different animations will be: "checking up closer" "force stripping" "forced standing foreplay" "masturbate yourself", ... I will also add a line for "stop what you re doing" to get a slave out of an animation if they are stuck. Slaves will also have a chance to break the animation themselves and you can punish them for that. This is on my to-do list.

53 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Checking value of slave is my animation test lab for now. The animation played depends on submission level.

Ideally it should show the mistress/master contemplating one of her/his slave, a new slave would react differently than a well trained one. A message would come up with an estimate of the price you can get for this slave.

Following dialogue lines using different animations will be: "checking up closer" "force stripping" "forced standing foreplay" "masturbate yourself", ... I will also add a line for "stop what you re doing" to get a slave out of an animation if they are stuck. Slaves will also have a chance to break the animation themselves and you can punish them for that. This is on my to-do list.

Sounds pretty great, I can confirm the animations change properly based on submission, but the dialogue is always "what do you think you're doing?" regardless.

Quick question: Is the trait/race correlation implemented yet? I'd like to test the new HSH trainer/traits mechanic and if a high elf (I'm assuming) would make a better trainer personality I'll go sack northwatch or something real quick and get a few for testing. If that's not actually in the mod yet I'll just have to get lucky.

4 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Sounds pretty great, I can confirm the animations change properly based on submission,

The slave check has 5 animations in 1.3.6 spread on submission<10 above it should be always the same. This was for testing reasons. Next version will have them spread between 0 and 100. I also have to remove the non-loop anims and add the "stop what you are doing option".

but the dialogue is always "what do you think you're doing?" regardless.

Yes I am very bad with dialogues atm. I could not even manage to get that line voiced. Plus it oughts to have at least two answers depending on gender. Then it needs more lines depending on submission. You have found my weakness. ?

Quick question: Is the trait/race correlation implemented yet? I'd like to test the new HSH trainer/traits mechanic and if a high elf (I'm assuming) would make a better trainer personality I'll go sack northwatch or something real quick and get a few for testing. If that's not actually in the mod yet I'll just have to get lucky.

Yes it is in. It can be changed if you believe it doesn't correspond to a high elf. here is the current malus/bonus setting, Check in your logfile when you enslave a high elf, you have a line "Race bonus for <name> = High elf". From the code,

elseif(stringUtil.find(raceString,"High Elf")>=0)
        Debug.Trace("Race bonus for "+abTarget.GetName()+" = High elf")
        TraitsArray[8]  = TraitsArray[8] +(20); smart
        TraitsArray[0]  = TraitsArray[0] +(10); honest
        TraitsArray[3]  = TraitsArray[3] -(10); gentle
        TraitsArray[5]  = TraitsArray[5] -(20); open

Trainer bonus is based on: -kind +lively +thorough -open that's a mean person  giving punishments in a lively, thoroughly way and not discussing mistress/master orders.
Task master bonus is based on: +honest -kind +wil +smart +bold -open for a mean, smart, bold and strong willed person following rules without discussing them.

A high elf would make a perfect task master actually, but should not be too bad as a trainer.

10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Sounds pretty great, I can confirm the animations change properly based on submission, but the dialogue is always "what do you think you're doing?" regardless.

Well HSH and AYGAS interface is not yet complete. It should be working in 1.4.0 so next week maybe.

17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The slave check has 5 animations in 1.3.6 spread on submission<10 above it should be always the same. This was for testing reasons. Next version will have them spread between 0 and 100. I also have to remove the non-loop anims and add the "stop what you are doing option".

Yes I am very bad with dialogues atm. I could not even manage to get that line voiced. Plus it oughts to have at least two answers depending on gender. Then it needs more lines depending on submission. You have found my weakness. ?

Yes it is in. It can be changed if you believe it doesn't correspond to a high elf. here is the current malus/bonus setting, Check in your logfile when you enslave a high elf, you have a line "Race bonus for <name> = High elf". From the code,

elseif(stringUtil.find(raceString,"High Elf")>=0)
        Debug.Trace("Race bonus for "+abTarget.GetName()+" = High elf")
        TraitsArray[8]  = TraitsArray[8] +(20); smart
        TraitsArray[0]  = TraitsArray[0] +(10); honest
        TraitsArray[3]  = TraitsArray[3] -(10); gentle
        TraitsArray[5]  = TraitsArray[5] -(20); open

Trainer bonus is based on: -kind +lively +thorough -open that's a mean person  giving punishments in a lively, thoroughly way and not discussing mistress/master orders.
Task master bonus is based on: +honest -kind +wil +smart +bold -open for a mean, smart, bold and strong willed person following rules without discussing them.

A high elf would make a perfect task master actually, but should not be too bad as a trainer.

Cool, any chance you could list the race modifiers in the mod page? It sounds like mostly common sense but for example I couldn't guess the diligence of the average redguard lol.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Well HSH and AYGAS interface is not yet complete. It should be working in 1.4.0 so next week maybe.

I meant the personality training stuff. I figured I'd try a kind slave as a trainee and a mean slave as a trainer etc. and see the results. Would that be a good test to run or are we not that far yet?

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Cool, any chance you could list the race modifiers in the mod page? It sounds like mostly common sense but for example I couldn't guess the diligence of the average redguard lol.

Done. Please feel free to suggest any modification, my vision of races is not always by the book.

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I meant the personality training stuff. I figured I'd try a kind slave as a trainee and a mean slave as a trainer etc. and see the results. Would that be a good test to run or are we not that far yet?

No it's not in yet.

10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

1.4.0 is out, I tried AYGAS but did not have time to test HSH. You should see a difference between a good trainer and a bad trainer now.

16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Done. Please feel free to suggest any modification, my vision of races is not always by the book.

Looks pretty good. I think it's a fair enough assessment of the races, we'll just have to see how it works in practice, but definitely looks good on paper. Redguards seem to be missing from the list though :) I am a bit curious as to how it actually works, so for example does every Nord have their randomly assigned lively trait reduced by 10, or does it just reduce the possible range of values? In other words, is it impossible to find a lively Nord or just somewhat unlikely?

5 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Looks pretty good. I think it's a fair enough assessment of the races, we'll just have to see how it works in practice, but definitely looks good on paper. Redguards seem to be missing from the list though :) I am a bit curious as to how it actually works, so for example does every Nord have their randomly assigned lively trait reduced by 10, or does it just reduce the possible range of values? In other words, is it impossible to find a lively Nord or just somewhat unlikely?

I think I grew tired of the process when reaching the end of the list. I am sorry for redguard and wood elves who didn't get my full attention. Suggestions are welcome.

Bonuses just reduce the 0-100 Random values. There are also jobs bonuses which can negate or further enhance/reduce the trait.

I agree that ideally race should rather increase/lower the chance. I will think of a way around.

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I think I grew tired of the process when reaching the end of the list. I am sorry for redguard and wood elves who didn't get my full attention. Suggestions are welcome.

Haha no I meant on the mod page Redguards are not listed, it only shows 9 races + vampire. I think the traits are good though! I'll try and think of how they might be changed based on lore and how the races are presented in the game itself, but as it stands they all make sense. Great work :) 

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Bonuses just reduce the 0-100 Random values. There are also jobs bonuses which can negate or further enhance/reduce the trait.

I agree that ideally race should rather increase/lower the chance. I will think of a way around.

I didn't mean to suggest that reducing the random values was less than ideal, but I look forward to however you choose to implement it. And by jobs you mean like a bandit vs. a farmer, or something else?

19 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Haha no I meant on the mod page Redguards are not listed, it only shows 9 races + vampire. I think the traits are good though! I'll try and think of how they might be changed based on lore and how the races are presented in the game itself, but as it stands they all make sense. Great work :) 

I didn't me

So they disappeared with my last edit. I will correct that asap.

19 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

an to suggest that reducing the random values was less than ideal, but I look forward to however you choose to implement it. And by jobs you mean like a bandit vs. a farmer, or something else?

Yes farmer, beggar, merchant, outlaws and fighters all have their personal bonuses. The companions also have bonuses per NPC because the werewolf faction is so messy.

Just wanted to say thanks for a totally awesome mod. I have been looking for something to replace the 'slave Trainer' mod since it died a while ago. But wasn't expecting to find anything that left it completely outclassed. Tried Slaverun and the dominant path in that is just way too submissive. This combined with 'Home Sweet Home' and 'And You Get a Slave'is just amazing.
Many thanks to you, those at PAHE and Musje for totally perverting Skyrim again.