19 hours ago, EclipsingMonsoon said:

I am having the same problem. On the lastest version (2021-05-06), all requirements installed (I am almost positive correctly), rest of devourment is working fine.

Narrowing Down the Problem:

Reveal hidden contents

Combat vore with struggle meter both as prey and pred works fine. Using retrovore works and starts struggle mechanic. Dialogue to initiate endo as prey or pred works. Even dialogue to initiate sexlab works. Spells, Perks, and Perk menus are working.

Dialogue to start digesting as prey or to digest prey when pred does not change to lethal or begin digestion/struggle. Dialogue to release prey or to be released does nothing. Tested on barebones and clean install, and tested with dialogue addons and devourment approach.

Addon's are the same story when I install them. The dialogue itself works fine, the approach feature and ingestion works, but not changing to lethal digestion/starting struggle, or release.

Dialogue I have tested:

Reveal hidden contents

I went through all the dialogue chains starting from when your prey automatially suggests being digested, i.e. "Really? Well, I'm not about to pass up a free meal." I also went through as many of the dialogue chains starting from "Please let me out.", "I want you to digest me.", "Let me out!", and "Slipping down your throat ~so good~ I want you to digest me." as RNG and my patience permitted. The dialogue chains seem to work all the way through, I compared to what is shown in xEDIT, but nothing happens in the end.

Debug Paige Showing requirements for Devourment:

Reveal hidden contents

enb2021-5-7-21-10-53.png

Example of the console showing "Waiting for dialog to end." a bunch and then nothing else after finishing dialogue:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim-SE-2021-05-07-21-10-36.png

Love the mod by the way! Never been into vore much, but the mechanics are so well done and there is so much content. Huge thanks!

For temporary solution, dialogues work with 2021.04.05 version. Using this version will also allow all dialogue from the plugins to work (gherks reformation etc.) with one exception, blood of the pred seems to be having problems, and causes issues for me even on the older release of devourment refractor. 

can the selection for creatures and NPC types that can be predator be put in the MCM, like a list with checkbox? It's rather hard to configure currently, say I don't want dwarven constructs to go around devouring things.

3 hours ago, someoneww1 said:

can the selection for creatures and NPC types that can be predator be put in the MCM, like a list with checkbox? It's rather hard to configure currently, say I don't want dwarven constructs to go around devouring things.

No.

What I CAN do is:

• Add an exception for automatons and ghosts to the keyword file. That really should have been there all along.
  • Add a keyword called DevourmentBlockVorish that can be added to anything to prevent it from getting the predator power, to make it easier to patch races and individual NPCs to not use vore.

So...no help on the issues I'm having with the locuses? That's quite disappointing. 😕

Got some good news, however:

I've attached the NIF and slider files/folders for cockvore. Never done this before, so I have no idea how to get this packaged up and working in-game.

If anyone's willing to at least tell me how to do that, and/or see if it works, I'd appreciate it a whole lot. This is, of course, a WIP, since I haven't a clue how good this'll look in-game, mesh-wise, but I think it's at least a pretty good start.

Equippable CBBE CV Cock.zip

5 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

So...no help on the issues I'm having with the locuses? That's quite disappointing. 😕

Got some good news, however:

I've attached the NIF and slider files/folders for cockvore. Never done this before, so I have no idea how to get this packaged up and working in-game.

If anyone's willing to at least tell me how to do that, and/or see if it works, I'd appreciate it a whole lot. This is, of course, a WIP, since I haven't a clue how good this'll look in-game, mesh-wise, but I think it's at least a pretty good start.

Equippable CBBE CV Cock.zip 945.62 kB · 1 download

Remind me, what exactly isn't working for you? My memory and attention span are highly impaired a lot of the time, and I've been away from my dev PC for a while.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Remind me, what exactly isn't working for you? My memory and attention span are highly impaired a lot of the time, and I've been away from my dev PC for a while.

I was having trouble with the 5/4 version, as the breast and butt locuses aren't working at all for me. For whatever reason, they only target the belly/balls locus, which really is putting a damper on the update.

As for the cockvore sliders and stuff, exactly what I said; I have the sliders built and named properly, as far as I can tell, but I don't know what needs to be done to package them, or any other cock/ball NIF file/sliders I do this to (which would be to the both of SOS' ones and the SAM one too). 

This is what I used to made the additional sliders, too, if that helps.

I've never made a slider set before, so I don't know how to get what I made to, y'know, get used in-game.

1 hour ago, vincentoroscoe said:

As for the cockvore sliders and stuff, exactly what I said; I have the sliders built and named properly, as far as I can tell, but I don't know what needs to be done to package them, or any other cock/ball NIF file/sliders I do this to (which would be to the both of SOS' ones and the SAM one too). 

This is what I used to made the additional sliders, too, if that helps.

Look man, I'm going to be blunt.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but a few comments:

• Your area of interest is unfortunately not something that is super widely requested right now. We've got our hands full with the core functionality of the mod, this is low down on our priority list, sorry, but that is the fact of it.
  • I realize that it may not be intentional, but the way your write frequently comes across as rude and demanding. This is a voluntary project for all of us, we're not going to respond well to that sort of thing, so it pushes you even further down as a result.

To throw you a small bone:

You did package that correctly to have it load into bodyslide. But. It looks like you've baked some of the sliders at non-zero values (your dick shape with everything at 0 doesn't match the ERF shape) this might be okay if you do so intentionally, and if you're doing it for personal use only. But if you want to share it with others, that could be a problem since it will prevent people from using the included sliders the way they want.

In terms of general functionality, it looks fine for a first pass, but as I noted, the mesh is just too low poly for the bumps to be smooth, again, that might be fine for you, but I guarantee it will get complained about if you want to share it. Additionally, there are some dirty morphs; areas are moving with the morph that don't look like intentional edits. I'd recommend using the wireframe view ( "w" on your keyboard) to show the mesh connections, makes it easier to spot what all is moving.

As to getting it to work in game, building the outfit with morphs checked is all that the game needs, but to make it do anything with devourment, the scripts need to be created/edited to target those slider names. That is where we come to the issue of priorities; unless you want to make those edits yourself, it comes down to when we can get around to writing those systems into the mod, and I've already made my comments about that.

In short, you're on the right track, but you're stabbing yourself in the back a bit with your communication.