Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mistergiggles said:

Nope, sorry. However I do have suggestion, have you tried adding voiced lines using SKVA Synth? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184

 

I have. But every line can be spoken any NPC with any voice, and there are hundreds of lines, and SKVA Synth is not nearly as automated as some people assume it to be. You're talking about weeks of work to achieve a very low quality result... and months of work to achieve mediocre results. High quality results are well outside of my abilities -- I can barely stand the sound of humans talking and my mid-range hearing deficit makes it difficult to understand humans a lot of the time (and decent hearing aids are priced WAY outside of anything I could ever afford). I'm thoroughly unqualified on multiple levels to determine whether synthesized speech sounds "right".

 

If someone comes along and would like to patch in some dialogue, that would be lovely. But for myself, the effort would vastly, VASTLY exceed the reward.


Short answer: yes I have considered it, and no I'm not able to do it.

Link to post

Is there way to keep character name?

I was playing as pray first to collect pray point enough to get spells. Each time when i was swalowed, i typed my name in racemenu dialogue, and iseemed to be ok. But then i continued to play now as predator and after some time (looks like it was level up) i noticed that my name changed to 'Forsworn Shaman' (forsworn shaman eas last npc who swallowed me before)

Racemenu does not help, i return to npc name after some time.

 

Link to post

I'm currently getting no on screen indicators that my prey/pred levels are rising. I hear the "Ba-dum" noise when it goes up a level but the sound is distant like it's coming from my invisible self "over yonder". Most likely unrelated I'm guessing but the guards are walking around like they are holding torches but without the torches, though they are still emitting light.

Link to post
7 hours ago, dreiph said:

Is there way to keep character name?

I was playing as pray first to collect pray point enough to get spells. Each time when i was swalowed, i typed my name in racemenu dialogue, and iseemed to be ok. But then i continued to play now as predator and after some time (looks like it was level up) i noticed that my name changed to 'Forsworn Shaman' (forsworn shaman eas last npc who swallowed me before)

Racemenu does not help, i return to npc name after some time.

 

 

I'll see if I can fix that.

 

FWIW, you don't get any prey XP for being digested. You get it for surviving acid damage and for dealing struggle damage to your predators.

Link to post
3 hours ago, essedess said:

I'm currently getting no on screen indicators that my prey/pred levels are rising. I hear the "Ba-dum" noise when it goes up a level but the sound is distant like it's coming from my invisible self "over yonder". Most likely unrelated I'm guessing but the guards are walking around like they are holding torches but without the torches, though they are still emitting light.

 

It turned out there were serious problems with the Disabling script, which I'm still working on. In the meantime I'm using the DisablePlayerControls command, which unfortunately also disables parts of the UI.

Link to post

Just gave this a try today an works like a treat! You've done some amazing work!

Not gonna lie, was a bit apprehensive to try it considering the list of mods required but no issues there and overall no problems with the mod itself.

 

I do have a little issue with some of the add-ons, I'm using Sam Light as a male character (Just using the added standalone belly for the vore which works really well, even has some HDT by the looks which is ♥ Thanks a bunch for modding to allow males too!). Unfortunately with weight morphs patch and the changes to the slider set there, the original Samuel/Samson slider set for morphs is removed. Tried to figure out the scripting but its a little beyond me, not sure if its a simple fix to add those back in or not to allow them to be effected by it again? 

 

Other one is the iNeeds patch, its hard to tell if its working or not? Might just not have set it up right or determined the values; does it happen to add any additions to the MCM in the iNeeds tab?

 

Either way, a super awesome mod, the folks developing it have done an awesome job and can't wait to see it develop more in the future!

Link to post
4 hours ago, GreatLordPotatoLover said:

Just gave this a try today an works like a treat! You've done some amazing work!

Not gonna lie, was a bit apprehensive to try it considering the list of mods required but no issues there and overall no problems with the mod itself.

 

I do have a little issue with some of the add-ons, I'm using Sam Light as a male character (Just using the added standalone belly for the vore which works really well, even has some HDT by the looks which is ♥ Thanks a bunch for modding to allow males too!). Unfortunately with weight morphs patch and the changes to the slider set there, the original Samuel/Samson slider set for morphs is removed. Tried to figure out the scripting but its a little beyond me, not sure if its a simple fix to add those back in or not to allow them to be effected by it again? 

 

Other one is the iNeeds patch, its hard to tell if its working or not? Might just not have set it up right or determined the values; does it happen to add any additions to the MCM in the iNeeds tab?

 

Either way, a super awesome mod, the folks developing it have done an awesome job and can't wait to see it develop more in the future!

 

The iNeed patch doesn't add anything to the MCM. All it should do is decrease your hunger while you are digesting.

 

I'll see if Gaz will add the Samson and Samuel sliders to the weightMorphs patch.

Link to post

Sorry to bother you all but i have a question, why when i use the digest option with companion(so example jenassa endo me and i ask to digest) my charter doesn't die but gets regurgitated? I also tried with the phylactery perk but nothing changes, did i do something wrong? Maybe conflicts with aft?

Link to post
2 hours ago, Ronin96 said:

Sorry to bother you all but i have a question, why when i use the digest option with companion(so example jenassa endo me and i ask to digest) my charter doesn't die but gets regurgitated? I also tried with the phylactery perk but nothing changes, did i do something wrong? Maybe conflicts with aft?

 

In the MCM, is Digest Player enabled? 

Link to post
On 5/4/2021 at 12:25 PM, markdf said:

 

I have. But every line can be spoken any NPC with any voice, and there are hundreds of lines, and SKVA Synth is not nearly as automated as some people assume it to be. You're talking about weeks of work to achieve a very low quality result... and months of work to achieve mediocre results. High quality results are well outside of my abilities -- I can barely stand the sound of humans talking and my mid-range hearing deficit makes it difficult to understand humans a lot of the time (and decent hearing aids are priced WAY outside of anything I could ever afford). I'm thoroughly unqualified on multiple levels to determine whether synthesized speech sounds "right".

 

If someone comes along and would like to patch in some dialogue, that would be lovely. But for myself, the effort would vastly, VASTLY exceed the reward.


Short answer: yes I have considered it, and no I'm not able to do it.

 

Agreed.

that was extremely exciting to mess with but you're 100% right
a person could make one set of voicelines, but you'd have people asking for another. and theres roughly 16 or so other ones
it would take farr too long.

i threw these 3 together as a mess and for a bit of fun
its that line that is said when a player asks a pred to digest them and their relationship is low
the khajit sounds kinda slurred but this program is honestly its so impressive. I like its imperfect enough to tell. 

 

FemaleSultry,  FemaleKhajiit and FemaleCommoner

 

Really Well,, I'm not about to pass up a free meal. Besides, you'll add nicely to my asssss.mp3

Link to post
On 5/4/2021 at 2:08 AM, markdf said:

 

You could install Cacame's burps and gurgles mod from the links section. It works differently than the timer in Devourment, so it might be just what you need.

 

I'm not sure what your second question means. 

I am referring to this post here. I made sliders (6 so far, three struggle bump things per testicle, and both SHOULD have a weight slider as well as the vanilla weight scale I believe), but am not sure if it'll work or not. I'm hoping you'd be able to tell me, and if it does, to add script support. 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:01 PM, Macross. said:

.Set up a new Outfit Studio project for the genitals you want to use. Make the 4 new sliders, shape them with OS's tools. Create a 5th slider to handle the vanilla weight scale's shape impact. Add or create any other sliders needed to match the shape changes from your chosen body's shaping sliders. Build it in Bodyslide. Share it with people and let Mark know so he can consider adding script support for your sliders.

willing to share.

 

 

If what I have is, in fact, what you need to add proper script support, then I can easily make similar sliders for other shlongs. They wouldn't be exactly the same, of course, as I have no idea how to Frankenstein the balls from this to others, but it's the best I can do.

 

I'd also be able to add them for the breasts/pecs and ass too, I'd imagine, given a bit of time.

Link to post

here to report that things have been going pretty good so far i've had only 2 crashes in 16 hours of gameplay and those two times were after deification of skeleton. so, so far so good!

Link to post

Just installed the latest version with default settings, and the morphs are totally out of control. Like, a single humanoid prey will make the belly go straight to maximum size (and I tested this by setting max scale to 50), the belly stays at max size until prey is completely digested, at which point it just shoots back down to 0 scale. Struggle morphs are super messed up too, taking up nearly the entire screen regardless of belly size.

 

Edit: Elimination locus is similarly broken. Instantly scales up to max size, and stays there until it goes back down to 0. The belly scaling also reduces your speed to basically nil (you actually can't move at all in third-person mode).

Link to post
On 3/24/2021 at 10:47 PM, markdf said:

Removed the morphvore system because it was NOT working well.

Given how new the wiki is I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, could you elaborate?

 

Also, unless it's been fixed since the 2021-04-26 version the delicious perk heals prey while they're being digested, at a rate fast enough to outheal digestion if the digestion damage multiplier is low enough, I'd suggest making digestion damage slowly increase (maybe based on a slider) to prevent this making prey completely undigestible without making the delicious perk useless in combat.

Link to post
17 minutes ago, TerletPaper said:

Also, unless it's been fixed since the 2021-04-26 version the delicious perk heals prey while they're being digested, at a rate fast enough to outheal digestion if the digestion damage multiplier is low enough, I'd suggest making digestion damage slowly increase (maybe based on a slider) to prevent this making prey completely undigestible without making the delicious perk useless in combat.

 

How low does digestion damage have to be before you can outheal it?

Link to post
3 hours ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I am referring to this post here. I made sliders (6 so far, three struggle bump things per testicle, and both SHOULD have a weight slider as well as the vanilla weight scale I believe), but am not sure if it'll work or not. I'm hoping you'd be able to tell me, and if it does, to add script support. 

 

 

If what I have is, in fact, what you need to add proper script support, then I can easily make similar sliders for other shlongs. They wouldn't be exactly the same, of course, as I have no idea how to Frankenstein the balls from this to others, but it's the best I can do.

 

I'd also be able to add them for the breasts/pecs and ass too, I'd imagine, given a bit of time.

 

As long as your struggle sliders use the same names as the belly struggle sliders, no script support is needed.

Link to post
38 minutes ago, TerletPaper said:

Given how new the wiki is I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, could you elaborate?

 

Also, unless it's been fixed since the 2021-04-26 version the delicious perk heals prey while they're being digested, at a rate fast enough to outheal digestion if the digestion damage multiplier is low enough, I'd suggest making digestion damage slowly increase (maybe based on a slider) to prevent this making prey completely undigestible without making the delicious perk useless in combat.

 

That was supposed to say "MorphVore KEYWORD system". Not the entire morphvore system. Sorry for the confusion.

 

Ah yes, there was a condition check missing on the regeneration effect.

 

Delicious is ONLY supposed to work during endo. And the healing for the prey is just a bonus; healing the pred is the main effect. The idea being that you can be swallowed by one of your followers, who will then regenerate very quickly while you control them in combat.

Link to post

Hmm i encountered a weird bug. I don't know if it was from this or from the devourment refactor approach. My character got swallowed by a guard npc and when they spit me out; I did get my outfit after they spit me out but if I was to take it. It was considering me picking up my armor as stealing like I didn't own it in the first place. It only happen to me once. So i don't know if was just unlucky or what.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...