IGNORED

RimVore-2

Preview.thumb.png.694eaa144f372e6cbfd4c5080d908a11.png

Please be advised that this mod is all about the vore fetish, many features can be turned off, but at its core it is still a fetish mod!

I am pleased to announce that RimVore-2 has now entered its public beta. The mod is still not done, but we feel like the mod is presentable to the public.

You can join the server dedicated to RV2 here: https://discord.gg/w9tYgTGgx4

Please make sure to read and understand the rules of the server!

I could write an elaborate forum post about the features, mod requirements and mod support, but the Overview document and wiki already contain everything you would want to know!

Overview: Google Document

Wiki: GitLab Wiki

Download: GitLab Master branch archive

Issues: GitLab Issues Page

I personally do not check LL very often, so if you have an issue or question, using the discord server is your best shot to contact me.

Showcase screenshots

Spoiler

Right-Click initiation for vore

showcase00.png

Three prey being tracked as hediffs

showcase10.png

Two prey being processed into vore products

showcase11.png

The vore product container of fatal nipple vore

showcase12.png

The items inside the container

showcase13.png

Mod settings

showcase21.png

Designations - allowing you to fine tune who gets to vore and who doesn't

showcase22.png

The designation widget - A means the designation settings (see above) have set the value, M means the user manually assigned the pawn to be a predator or preyshowcase24.pngshowcase23.png

With the latest version, you can now craft special vore enablers to install on pawns

showcase31.pngshowcase32.png

Slimes added from various mods (check the google doc for a list) spawn with enabled absorption vore

showcase33.png

Oh nice, finally something that gives me a reason to play slimes. 

It would be nice if Slime Vore can extract positive traits/skills from prey, just food for the thought. 

I wish there were more slime themed mods.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:54 PM, 0swga said:

Oh nice, finally something that gives me a reason to play slimes. 

It would be nice if Slime Vore can extract positive traits/skills from prey, just food for the thought. 

I wish there were more slime themed mods.

Absorption vore "stealing" various things from their prey is planned, but probably far away currently, it will most likely be implemented alongside reformation vore, that's where I need to take a deeper look at the predator<->prey relationship in regards to skills, traits, etc. anyways

• 4 weeks later...

this mod is really impressive, honestly. 
sorta kinda maybe a little into vore, but I definitely admire the idea of feeding my problem prisoners to my colony's dragon. that would be fun.

it may already be planned, but it would be cool if you could designate creatures to vore humanlike pawns, rather than having to initiate it through the humanlike. since you can't control prisoners. I tried using simpleslavery as a potential workaround since I could then force the prisoner to get eaten, but it threw an error and the pawn was lost. I doubt compatibility is a main concern of yours right now, but just fyi, seems that slaves getting eaten causes problems. or maybe it has nothing to do with that mod. idk.

Spoiler

Pawn Smiles threw exception while executing toil's finish action (1), jobDriver=RimVore2.JobDriver_Vore_Init_AsPrey, job=error, toilIndex=1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimVore2.VoreTrackerRecord.get_CurrentVoreStage () [0x00000] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at RimVore2.VoreTracker.SetPredatorHediff (RimVore2.VoreTrackerRecord record) [0x00001] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at RimVore2.VoreTracker.TrackVore (RimVore2.VoreTrackerRecord record) [0x00059] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at RimVore2.Toil_Vore+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<ExecutionToil>b__2 () [0x0007d] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Toil.Cleanup (System.Int32 myIndex, Verse.AI.JobDriver jobDriver) [0x0001f] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Toil:Cleanup(Int32, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

then a repeating error as it tries to advance vore stages

Spoiler

Exception ticking Black_Dragon2317112 (at (65, 0, 33)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimVore2.VoreTrackerRecord.ToString () [0x00033] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at RimVore2.VoreTracker.PredatorTickRare () [0x000ed] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at RimVore2.RV2_Patch_Pawn_Tick_Rare.RV2_PredatorTickRare (Verse.Pawn& __instance) [0x00018] in <2d7bec910a154521ae0427050e80417a>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.TickRare_Patch1(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Verse.Pawn)
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0015c] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

On 4/26/2021 at 4:15 AM, IriX640 said:

it may already be planned, but it would be cool if you could designate creatures to vore humanlike pawns, rather than having to initiate it through the humanlike. since you can't control prisoners.

The current 0.4.2 allows you to choose a feeder pawn that reserves a prey pawn and then feeds them to a predator pawn!

I tried using simpleslavery as a potential workaround since I could then force the prisoner to get eaten, but it threw an error and the pawn was lost. I doubt compatibility is a main concern of yours right now, but just fyi, seems that slaves getting eaten causes problems. or maybe it has nothing to do with that mod. idk.

That is odd, maybe the latest version fixes that as well, I have seen that error before and think I fixed it along the way. Try out the latest version for sure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 11:47 PM, Nabber0000 said:

https://gitlab.com/Nabber/rimvore-2/-/wikis/FAQ#how-do-i-vore

You either RMB  from a controllable pawn, or let the various triggers for auto-vore do their thing (hunting animals, kidnapping raiders, colonists proposing vore to each other / colony animals / prisoners)

I've noticed that in 0.4.7 it seems like you cant actually force pawns to vore anything anymore, not sure what version I used last time I used this mod, but I would guess 0.4.4 or earlier