In trying to solve one issue I'm having; I inadvertantly solved an issue some of you are reporting; the CTD after adding b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).  It seems you will crash to desktop on removal of clothes unless you install UNPB Body 2-5 (may work with some other versions).  Placing those files into my data folder, then readding the Pregnant body fixed the CTD *and* belly/breast growth.

My one remaining issue is that the Chaurus never hatch from the eggs; even with "infestation" enabled.  The egg timers count down to 0, then the eggs splatter and a noise is heard as though something is hatching, but no new creature appears.

Any insight welcome.

My one remaining issue is that the Chaurus never hatch from the eggs; even with "infestation" enabled.  The egg timers count down to 0, then the eggs splatter and a noise is heard as though something is hatching, but no new creature appears.

Any insight welcome.

I've had this problem with 1.8.3 (they used to hatch in 1.6.7). Only tried it once though, need to test more to know if it's version specific.

It sill some crash in this mod ! I use both Estrus 0.93 whith 0.95 after chaurus lay egg , I lost control my character only can jump or spells like Estrus seft, can't move ! how to slove this probliem ?

I had that issue with Estrus 0.95; remove estrus from your load order, load, save, replace with the 0.93 files, re-add to the load order, reload game.  That's what fixed it for me.

It sill some crash in this mod ! I use both Estrus 0.93 whith 0.95 after chaurus lay egg , I lost control my character only can jump or spells like Estrus seft, can't move ! how to slove this probliem ?

I had that issue with Estrus 0.95; remove estrus from your load order, load, save, replace with the 0.93 files, re-add to the load order, reload game.  That's what fixed it for me.

reload with a clean save game ?? I will try , and about impregnation I don't see the belly bigger even the breast too it still look like normal ! Iam using UNPB Body NMM with XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS with some Sport Sexy Sweat , Map !

Oh; and pregnancies tend not to last with NPC's.  In following some around it seems to happen when they transition a zone, go into a house, etc.

Same here, with 1.8.3 and Estrus 0.93. It seems if i transfer to another cell, mod loses pregnant NPC's.

reload with a clean save game ?? I will try , and about impregnation I don't see the belly bigger even the breast too it still look like normal ! Iam using UNPB Body NMM with XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS with some Sport Sexy Sweat , Map !

Don't use "UNPB body NNM", use the mod's description page and, specifically, a special body mesh from the mod's download page.

Also, even after this you need to set the pregnancy duration to something bigger, 10 days or more, to be able to see the belly grow.

Which do I download from the list below?? For the body I'm  UNPB BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT with BBP. link below.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37900%26preview%3D&pUp=1

alt tentacle textures.7z

b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z

Estrus Chaurus DG.v1.8.1.7z

Estrus Chaurus v1.8.2.7z

Estrus Chaurus v1.8.3.7z

This mod is excellent so far, and will hopefully be developed further. I see two problems that need to be adressed to achieve the full potential of this mod.

1. The problem with npc's/followers loosing their pregnancy when entering a new locale. Strangely it doesnt happen allways, but sooner or later, even with a 3 day pregnancy, it will happen.

2. Hatchling growth. In one of the first versions they actually DID grow, but i never saw if they would become grownup and dangerous because i uninstalled the mod and installed a new version. Now it seems they dont grow at all, but i might be mistaken.

I really hope these two things can be easily fixed, cause this is such a good mod, and could be even better! :)

Updated to the latest patch and I'm still getting a 0 in the infected box after the tentical attack have made sure that they are in the correct load order has anyone else got this problem.

Having the same problem.  I tried starting a brand new game and it still doesn't seem to infect victims any more.  Used to work 100% of the time before updating.

Guest Herrior

can anyone help me after estrus animation is finished i cant move or attack

I had that problem when I went from Estrus 0.93 to Estrus 0.95.  I had to uninstall Estrus and go back to Estrus 0.93; that fixed the freezing after animation issue for me.

thank you i didnt expect a answer so fast (actualy i wasnt sure i whould get one) one more thing i cant change the belly growth size in the mcm it stays "none"

EDIT: ok i fixed the growth probleme but i get ctd with the b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body 

Stop using TLC during the animation or at least end the TLC before the animation completes. If the animation still manages to get done before you end the TLC session use the EPC (EnablePlayerControls) command to reenable your controls.

Edit: Nevermind my problem with installing, my stupidity knows no bounds, especially when lacking sleep.

This is an excellent looking mod.

I had that problem when I went from Estrus 0.93 to Estrus 0.95.  I had to uninstall Estrus and go back to Estrus 0.93; that fixed the freezing after animation issue for me.

thank you i didnt expect a answer so fast (actualy i wasnt sure i whould get one) one more thing i cant change the belly growth size in the mcm it stays "none"

EDIT: ok i fixed the growth probleme but i get ctd with the b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body 

The CTD with UNPB BBP comes with not having the rest of the mod for it installed; had the same problem.  You need UNPB Body 2.5 from Nexus; fixed the issue.

Guest Herrior

The CTD with UNPB BBP comes with not having the rest of the mod for it installed; had the same problem.  You need UNPB Body 2.5 from Nexus; fixed the issue.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37900&pUp=1 still ctd and before u ask yes i tryed 2.5 not just 2.5.2

Are the chaurus supposed to stop attacking you after you become infected? Because they aren't.

They will stop attacking during the animation. They will continue to attack after but you are immune to their poison.