I have xp32 maximum skeleton, the breasts grow, but I see absolutely no change in the belly. is there something I am missing?

Do you have the BBP Pregnancy skin texture patch installed? I had this problem a while back and even if you had it installed and then download another skin texture it will overwrite that skin and not show the growing belly. Also this might save you some time once it starts working the longer it takes the character to birth the eggs the larger the belly. Go for 3 weeks to a month for the best results. ;)

Hi, guys,

do you use EDDialog? I installed it in order to have the facial animations during the tentacle rape, but it gives my char a silly smile as well! The configuration menu allows me to change from "smile", "sad" and "fear". I wonder why there's no option to have a standard vanilla expression.

Hi, guys,

do you use EDDialog? I installed it in order to have the facial animations during the tentacle rape, but it gives my char a silly smile as well! The configuration menu allows me to change from "smile", "sad" and "fear". I wonder why there's no option to have a standard vanilla expression.

I had it installed before for regular Estrus for Skyrim and I liked it for a little bit, but then I noticed some weird anomalies with faces later in the game. Now I assume it had to do with load order but before, I thought it was just the mod itself, so I uninstalled EDDialog because of it. The glitch was that some characters had vertical stripes running down their faces for some reason and the blush overlay often interfered with the character's cheeks and forehead.

After uninstallation, I noticed that after a tentacle animation, the playable character's face would get stuck in the "concerned/fear" look. The only fix I had for it was to sprint forward a little. I'm unsure if that problem shows up with EDDialog installed, but it's worth a try if it does.

Though EDDialog has little to do with Estrus Chaurus, I'd figure I would address the after effects of the Estrus connection.

I have xp32 maximum skeleton, the breasts grow, but I see absolutely no change in the belly. is there something I am missing?

Do you have the BBP Pregnancy skin texture patch installed? I had this problem a while back and even if you had it installed and then download another skin texture it will overwrite that skin and not show the growing belly. Also this might save you some time once it starts working the longer it takes the character to birth the eggs the larger the belly. Go for 3 weeks to a month for the best results. ;)

Never heard of that. Do you know where I can find it? 

About that body by Belisario that is also briefly mentioned in the OP? Do I need to find that too?

The pregnancy skin? Theres a link at the very front of this page at the mod description. Should be highlighted.

Never heard of that. Do you know where I can find it? 

About that body by Belisario that is also briefly mentioned in the OP? Do I need to find that too?

Can anyone give links to textures or what do we need to make body change, please! If possible not nexus plz... :P

The UNPB Mesh version is available for DL with this mod.

CBBE version

Downloaded everything did as it was written there and still no chages. In ModMenu belly growth isn't changing and half of them are grey(can't use) :(

Can anyone give links to textures or what do we need to make body change, please! If possible not nexus plz... :P

CBBE version

Downloaded everything did as it was written there and still no chages. In ModMenu belly growth isn't changing and half of them are grey(can't use) :(

you also need to make sure you have a working skeleton which has the belly node as well

CBBE version

you also need to make sure you have a working skeleton which has the belly node as well

I have xp32. Is it good? Can you please give me a list what i need, cause i am little lost rigth now  :s

CBBE version

I have xp32. Is it good? Can you please give me a list what i need, cause i am little lost rigth now  :s

xp32 is a good skeleton next either download the unpb body from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/ or the other only known working body from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

if your still having problems then i dont know how to help you

CBBE version

xp32 is a good skeleton next either download the unpb body from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/ or the other only known working body from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

if your still having problems then i dont know how to help you

i have this but still options are grey. Can anyone give the list with rigth order what is 100% needed to make this mod work. As i know i am not the only one who has these problems.

I'm still having the weird issue where I have no options in MCM. Under options are the 3 sub sections, combat options, pregnancy, and body options, but they are all blank.... Not sure what could cause this :unsure:

Im having the exact same issues and already tried the install reinstall... currently removing better vampires to see if that fixes it... ill get back.

I'm still having the weird issue where I have no options in MCM. Under options are the 3 sub sections, combat options, pregnancy, and body options, but they are all blank.... Not sure what could cause this :unsure:

Im having the exact same issues and already tried the install reinstall... currently removing better vampires to see if that fixes it... ill get back.

Removing the better vampires actually made it worse. Now the chaurus attack and don't infect.  I have to manually spawn them as well.  I will try to keep tooling around and see if I can find a solution.

You can not simply remove a mod and expect thinks to work, as some, if not even most, mods can not be removed completly.
Sometimes scripts keep running and need to be stopped manually or by an MCM uninstall function.

But i know, that Better Vampires is not compatible with most mods and as far as i'm aware, not with custom races.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i read alot about problems being solved, by removing BV.

And last but not least: Test EC on a new game, after uninstalling/deacitivating BV.

if a mod makes problems in your regular save game, try it on a clean save game/new game. Helps alot7 when, trying to reduce the amount of possible error sources.

Hi, guys,

I had it installed before for regular Estrus for Skyrim and I liked it for a little bit, but then I noticed some weird anomalies with faces later in the game. Now I assume it had to do with load order but before, I thought it was just the mod itself, so I uninstalled EDDialog because of it. The glitch was that some characters had vertical stripes running down their faces for some reason and the blush overlay often interfered with the character's cheeks and forehead.

After uninstallation, I noticed that after a tentacle animation, the playable character's face would get stuck in the "concerned/fear" look. The only fix I had for it was to sprint forward a little. I'm unsure if that problem shows up with EDDialog installed, but it's worth a try if it does.

Though EDDialog has little to do with Estrus Chaurus, I'd figure I would address the after effects of the Estrus connection.

I solved the issue through the EDialog configuration spell. I turned off smile and blush. The menu says "NPCs will smile/blush at you" or something, but this affects your character as well. So, it's enough to turn them off.

I'm going to keep EDialog installed, since it's weird to see a character being raped by tentacles and looking completely relaxed. If you are still interested in EDialog, you could try the blush-off version. The author says it could solve the forehead issue.

im and idiot and needed to update skse ... fixed.

how do i get the mod configure working all the lettering is just squares

Go into "\Data\Interface\translations\" and find a "Estrus Chaurus_ENGLISH.txt" file, make a copy of it and name it after your locale.

could you explain my locale i am entirly sure what you mean

The game itself stores the translated strings in Data/Interface/Estrus Chaurus_LANGUAGE.txt, where LANGUAGE is replaced by the current game language, i.e. Estrus Chaurus_ENGLISH.txt.

Warning: Don't upgrade Estrus for Skyrim to version 0.95, it is even buggier than it used to be. The new animation is really nice. However, the Onlooker mode breaks the game. Once the animation is done playing for your character you can't zoom in and out anymore, and you can't attack or use any spells.

What's worse, disabling Onlooker mode just causes it to activate after the animation is finished, again breaking the game, so there is no way to use version 0.95 and have the game continue working after an animation is played.