First of all I want to thank jbezorg for ALL his great mods. They are awsome!   :heart:

In my opinion this mod can be impoved by ...

1. Not triggering the impregnation act with every spit of chaurus. (Maybe a probability slider for the user?)

2. Making the breasts grow slower. They grow too fast compared to the belly!

3. Adding a lot more messages about breast/belly changings and PC emotions respective to the impregnation (improved RP feeling) 

Share/Trigger them over the whole pregnancy period. (I do not dare to make any proposals due to my bad English :blush: )

4. Reducing PC's movement speed in an advanced stage of pregnancy.

5. Better placing the exit point of the eggs during egg dumping. They are too far away from the vagina.

Well, so far that is all from my side.

No, I forgot to say that this mod is absolutely fantastic! ;)

5. Better placing the exit point of the eggs during egg dumping. They are too far away from the vagina.

Huh, mine come precisely from the vagina, to the extent that I usually knock over the tower with the breathing animation.

1. Not triggering the impregnation act with every spit of chaurus. (Maybe a probability slider for the user?)

There is a probability option in the SkyUI MCM section where you can set how common the event triggers after the spit makes contact with a character--I think the maximum is 25. You can access this option by hitting the Esc key and going to Mod Configuration > Estrus Chaurus > Options, and it should be the "Fertility Chance" option under Pregnancy. At least, I think it is, unless that option is for something else...

There are multiple options that control these sizes, again, in the Estrus Chaurus section of the Mod Configuration menu. One is under Body Changes in Options, where you can change the rate/size of growth (not sure why this alternates sometimes for me, but it's: Fast/Large, Normal/Medium, Slow/Small, and None). The other option is to control the maximum size the body part reaches, and that is found under "Max breast size" (up to 3.0) and "Max belly size" (up to 6.0) in Skeleton.

3. Adding a lot more messages about breast/belly changings and PC emotions respective to the impregnation (improved RP feeling)

Share/Trigger them over the whole pregnancy period. (I do not dare to make any proposals due to my bad English :blush: )

This would be cool.

I think this idea is good too, and if it can be toggled and edited in the options as well.

Different meshes (bodies) may have varied positions of where the vagina is, so that cannot be something that is guaranteed. The place where the eggs drop from is dictated by where the "SkirtBBone2" node (or something named similar) on the skeleton is. Since the bones don't follow the mesh because the mesh has to follow the bone influences, editing that may be tricky, unless there's an option with variables that the user can adjust for that.

---

And since we are sharing ideas, I'd also like to add other ideas as well, such as:

• A larger limit for both belly and breast sizes (for those who want their characters even bigger!).
  • An option for relative size/production based on certain conditions (like, the more food items the character eats, the higher probability of eggs to be dropped and the bigger the belly will develop; or wearing a special fertility item increasing probability/size).
  • An option for the ejaculate particles for when the eggs come out (similar to when the tentacles inject their fluids and it sprays out).
  • An option for lactation (for those aching breasts!--can have different levels that can be set by the user and/or by the state of pregnancy, from dry, to drippy, to leaking, to spraying).

Of course all of these ideas do not have to be implemented, I just wanted to throw it out there. I do see some hurdles if they are though, so it's understandable if they are not feasible. Like the main issue I see for the lactation would be dependent on the bones the particle emitters are attached to, and like the egg drops, will most likely not align properly for different mesh types than the one used to test on (and there will have to be accommodating positions for body_0 and body_1, scaling between the two)--just thinking about it makes it seem more complex than what it's function is (mainly aesthetic).

Though I don't want to derail this thread into a brainstorming session, I do hope any of the information I provided helps at least.

Great mod you have here, I am just having a bug where after my character becomes impregnated, either the chaurus will still attack me or a second chaurus will continue to attack me. I don't want to gave to kill the daddy chaurus!

Also, I think I can answer this matter.

There is a probability option in the SkyUI MCM section where you can set how common the event triggers after the spit makes contact with a character--I think the maximum is 25. You can access this option by hitting the Esc key and going to Mod Configuration > Estrus Chaurus > Options, and it should be the "Fertility Chance" option under Pregnancy. At least, I think it is, unless that option is for something else...

@jacques00 I am pretty sure that is the chance of being impregnated, It is the chance of the eggs being fertile, not the chance of getting "implanted" with the chaurus babies.

Also, I second your "A larger limit for both belly and breast sizes (for those who want their characters even bigger!)" idea. I looked at my belly at the end of ten days and it was tiny (reletively speaking)!

P.S. Kindof off subject (ok, really off subject, but whatever) I can't wait for SD2. Maybe you could look at the Paradise Halls slavery mod for ideas, it is an excellent slavery mod, incase you haven't heard of it.

• An option for the ejaculate particles for when the eggs come out (similar to when the tentacles inject their fluids and it sprays out).
  • An option for lactation (for those aching breasts!--can have different levels that can be set by the user and/or by the state of pregnancy, from dry, to drippy, to leaking, to spraying).

Those are great ideas! The current egg laying animation isn't perfect, and that would help a lot!

The lactation is also great, since growing breasts shoud do something, right?

Hi,

I have a problem and the stomach don`t get big.

I have the new Version from the skeleton from xp32 and the nif-files (UNPB) from this thread.

the correct entry always moves himself back in the MCM menu.

I have the Version 1.7.2.7 and the precnancy body. An early Version of this Mod (1.6) I have deinstalled.

Can you help me please?

God dammit this thing will NOT cooperate, I install the xp32 skeleton (though I'm unsure it its working right, as when I dled it, the file said 1.8, and NMM thinks its 1.8, but when I actually run it, the installer says 1.7c) after having installed the body and sliders like above, and I can run the slider program and yes, I can change proportions, and they show. Then, after the xp32 skele (which again, I am unsure I have handled correctly) I go to the preg belly slider, and outside that one glitch instance, it does jack shit.

Additionally, I don't think the breast growth is actually doing anything in game.

Arg, I should have at least run the game once during the glitched issue, to see if the game could use the assets.

God dammit this thing will NOT cooperate, I install the xp32 skeleton (though I'm unsure it its working right, as when I dled it, the file said 1.8, and NMM thinks its 1.8, but when I actually run it, the installer says 1.7c) after having installed the body and sliders like above, and I can run the slider program and yes, I can change proportions, and they show. Then, after the xp32 skele (which again, I am unsure I have handled correctly) I go to the preg belly slider, and outside that one glitch instance, it does jack shit.

Additionally, I don't think the breast growth is actually doing anything in game.

Arg, I should have at least run the game once during the glitched issue, to see if the game could use the assets.

The skeleton is probably not the problem, 1.7 and up should be good at any rate.

Which version are you using, the unpb or cbbe/tbbp one? Did you try putting the belly slider to 6.0 and size to large? Did you try increasing pregnancy time to 6 days and wait 5 days?

The change is quite visible with the above.

I've never gotten MCM to register the belly properly, it defaults to none, and puts its setting on the breasts.

When I use the preview feature in body slider, I also dont see the difference in the belly, and the breasts, though larger, are capable of being missed.

Precisely once, I've gotten the belly to work in the slider, and there the breasts were much more obvious as well, unfortunately, it also was horribly horribly buggy looking. As such, I didn't actually run the game with it like that to see if it could use that node. This happened where a error occurred half way into the cbbe install.

There are multiple options that control these sizes, again, in the Estrus Chaurus section of the Mod Configuration menu. One is under Body Changes in Options, where you can change the rate/size of growth (not sure why this alternates sometimes for me, but it's: Fast/Large, Normal/Medium, Slow/Small, and None). The other option is to control the maximum size the body part reaches, and that is found under "Max breast size" (up to 3.0) and "Max belly size" (up to 6.0) in Skeleton.

This would be cool.

I think this idea is good too, and if it can be toggled and edited in the options as well.

Different meshes (bodies) may have varied positions of where the vagina is, so that cannot be something that is guaranteed. The place where the eggs drop from is dictated by where the "SkirtBBone2" node (or something named similar) on the skeleton is. Since the bones don't follow the mesh because the mesh has to follow the bone influences, editing that may be tricky, unless there's an option with variables that the user can adjust for that.

---

And since we are sharing ideas, I'd also like to add other ideas as well, such as:

• A larger limit for both belly and breast sizes (for those who want their characters even bigger!).
  • An option for relative size/production based on certain conditions (like, the more food items the character eats, the higher probability of eggs to be dropped and the bigger the belly will develop; or wearing a special fertility item increasing probability/size).

Of course all of these ideas do not have to be implemented, I just wanted to throw it out there. I do see some hurdles if they are though, so it's understandable if they are not feasible. Like the main issue I see for the lactation would be dependent on the bones the particle emitters are attached to, and like the egg drops, will most likely not align properly for different mesh types than the one used to test on (and there will have to be accommodating positions for body_0 and body_1, scaling between the two)--just thinking about it makes it seem more complex than what it's function is (mainly aesthetic).

Though I don't want to derail this thread into a brainstorming session, I do hope any of the information I provided helps at least.

If I need a break from working on SD2 I may tackle these.

One of the things I want to do us get permission and the source files for Estrus from cotyounoyume so I can fix the CTD problem if you try to save right after a tentacle attack. I wouldn't distribute the fixes. Just give them back so they could be added to an Estrus Update.

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but is anyone else having issues with the custom pregnancy mesh?  I get UNPB and the BBP anims installed all fine, but when I add in the new mesh, having to display any naked women crashes the game. :/

I'm using the UNP Replacer Configuration Package since the two main UNP files are hidden on Nexus.  If there are any other factors which might contribute to this, or a different thread for support of this mesh, please let me know.

Thank you to anyone who has any insight to offer.

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but is anyone else having issues with the custom pregnancy mesh?  I get UNPB and the BBP anims installed all fine, but when I add in the new mesh, having to display any naked women crashes the game. :/

I'm using the UNP Replacer Configuration Package since the two main UNP files are hidden on Nexus.  If there are any other factors which might contribute to this, or a different thread for support of this mesh, please let me know.

Thank you to anyone who has any insight to offer.

Did you get an xp32 skeleton yet and run its installer?

If you dont have one in your skyrim when this mod strips a female, the game will crash. Theres a slight chance it wont if the player is getting stripped, but it will ALWAYS crash NPC if you dont have your xp32 skele.

This has been kind of fun. I do ave a few questions and issues. First The beginning post mentions an option to keep some of the breast growth but I didn't see a toggle for it in my MCM. I was also thinking it might be fun to have a toggle for that for the belly as well. It could illustrate your body adapting to repeated pregnancy.

Really my biggest issue is that I don't seem to be added to the proper faction. I get raped and when I get back up I get attacked again. Only problem there is that the rape effect wont trigger so it is run or fight.  I am playing a level seven dark elf and have lydia along for the ride.

One final question. Do baby Chaurus grow up and if so how long does it take I've waited a weak waiting 24 hours at a time and gotten no growth out of them.

Did you get an xp32 skeleton yet and run its installer?

If you dont have one in your skyrim when this mod strips a female, the game will crash. Theres a slight chance it wont if the player is getting stripped, but it will ALWAYS crash NPC if you dont have your xp32 skele.

I've tried a variety of the xp32 skeletons (as Sanguine's Debauchery requires the dagger attachments on the back hip), and still no luck.  I've tried installing through NMM and manually.  Is there a separate installer file I should be looking for?

This would be cool.

---

If I need a break from working on SD2 I may tackle these.

One of the things I want to do us get permission and the source files for Estrus from cotyounoyume so I can fix the CTD problem if you try to save right after a tentacle attack. I wouldn't distribute the fixes. Just give them back so they could be added to an Estrus Update.

Hi,

I had already implemented some of the above changes for my own personal use (I would never redistribute a file without the owner's permission).

At the present, I implemented:

1) larger belly and breasts (maximum scale 6 for breasts and 12 for belly). Since the breasts grow much faster than the belly, the bigger belly becomes evident only after 18 pregnancy days or so (and may become disproportionate after 25 days or so, when set to the maximum).

2) character stripping when laying eggs.

3) fluids coming out from the vagina when laying eggs (2 different versions). This works with the CBBE TBBP Belly body created by zecoron and modified by jacques00 ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?hl=cb%2B%2B ).

I tried to let milk come out from nipples too, but this involves editing the .esp in the CK, and every time I do, the tentacle attack simply stops working.

I can post the scripts and sources here if you give me permission to. Or I could send them to you privately, if you want to give a look at them before posting them.

Bye

Or instead of a probability, make it a cumulative effect with each spit attack slowing the player a bit and then once a certain number of spit attacks have landed, then start the impregnation.  That would give the player a chance to kill the chaurus before it snares them, but each successful spit attack makes it a bit harder for the player/npc to flee... so at a certain point they're just doomed, but early on they have a chance of escaping.  

Breaking it down to something like this, for example... 

first successful spit attack slows the player by 10% for 20 seconds

additional spit attacks slow the player by an additional 10%, resets the timer, and adds another 20 seconds to it

so on the 6th successful spit attack, the player would be slowed by 60% for 2 minutes

the 10th attack would have the player completely immobilized, and then the impregnation would start.

The chaurus in the area need to have a long term calm spell placed on them after someone has been impregnated though.   The chaurus should avoid attacking the player and npcs they just impregnated unless they are directly attacked by them, because they wouldn't want to harm their future offspring.   Might want to put a calm on impregnated npcs too for a while as an effect of the impregnation could be a compulsion for the npc to become docile and not want to fight the chaurus.  Since it would be tough scripting to take away the player's free will to attack a chaurus, just pretend that dragonborn are immune to the calming compulsion.

This mod is crazy sick I love it. Thanks for your work Jbezorg, Im also diggin the SD mod.

I am using UNPB-BBP, Mature Skin, and XP32 Max (the latest). Previously when the pregnancy feature first came into the mod, the belly was not working. I redownloaded this latest release (also the newest xp32 skellie) And the linked pregnancy node skeleton and its working perfectly. A little too well, gonna set the scale down some. Only thing was the breats had a little too much movement to them than they should have, the nipples would point up sometimes during certain actions. I replaced them with the xp32 files, gonna see if the preg belly still kicks in.

I would like to see 2 things.

1- Some type of chance not to get infested. You know if you go down there, your coming back with kids, Lots of them. Garunteed. I think this would make the mod more playable.

2- Lasting detrimental effects from pregnancy. Like someone previously had mentioned slower movement speed or something along those lines. Maybe a hit to stamina.

I liked the feature that had permanent partial breast enlargement. Though I think you stated it made it far more unstable, pitty. I did notice that the pregnant body, as it laid eggs (and more eggs, and more eggs, and more eggs... is the amount of eggs based on pregnancy length?) the belly got smaller and smaller each time. This release is significantly better. Thus far I have crashed once (previous version it was only a matter of time before it happened, and often not a long wait). I have this and SD active simultaneously, I was captured by a necro and decided to spawn a charaus on us for funsies. I went to talk to her afterwards and crash, its likely just from giving Skyrim a conniption. I also noticed that the token from sanguine was shed from a chaurus attack. Would it be possible to glue cursed items like that to the actor? I also noticed that the chaurus attack after infestation now. I liked that they left you alone in previous versions. It made more sense to me being that your now their incubator, but then again I guess you could say that all they need is flesh, not necessarily living flesh. Is it time based now rather than adjusting factions? I did notice that Followers acted up in previous versions. Perhaps something akin to that arachniphobia mod that webs people. The chaurus could "cocoon" the victim after the tentacles attack. While cocooned the victims are not attacked, but victims are able to break free and then they are attacked. You could use an enlarged chaurus eggsack as the cocoon.

I would prefer to not have long lasting negative effects... the only thing that really accomplishes is forcing you to hang out somewhere and wait/sleep for days at a time so you can play your character again.  If they must be added, I'd hope it would be as a MCM toggle.

I would prefer to not have long lasting negative effects... the only thing that really accomplishes is forcing you to hang out somewhere and wait/sleep for days at a time so you can play your character again.  If they must be added, I'd hope it would be as a MCM toggle.

Thus far nearly every aspect of the mod is custimizable in MCM, I dont see why that wouldnt be

Hi, I have installed everything correctly I have xp32 skeleton, the beta BBP pregnant body, the alt tentacle textures and I used FNIS. however I still get a CTD when I start up my game from this mod. can anyone help?

You also have the main Estrus for Skyrim mod correct? Its on Nexus. Try Not using the BBP pregnant body and see if it runs, put the previous files back into place. I would crash when first using the pregnant body. Estrus Chaurus will still work but belly growth will not, or not well. I did get the pregnant body working this last release. Im not sure how i fixed it. Probably updating XP32, there was another release of that as well after the first time I tried the preg body. I guess in short what im saying is make sure all the requireds are up to date and installed correctly, then run the FNIS.

Hi I started using this mod, but when anyone lays eggs, they get stuck in the egg laying position. Also, none of the options are showing up on MCM. I installed this using the NMM if that helps.

I would uninstall it using NMM, so it pulls out what it put in from where it put it, and then do a manual install.

Layering mods can be complicated and tedious, but worth the effort. Before you go ripping stuff out and in check and see if a new game has any issues

These are all the requirements at their latest releases. These are what I installed and the mod ran like a finely tuned Japanese cartoon. This mod WILL work without the preg body, just no belly growth. "While not required, you will not see any body part growth if your installed body mesh does not support TBBP or BBP." - jbezorg.

The tentacle textures are wholly optional and even if installed Incorrectly will not change the mods function.

SKSE 1.6.16                                                                 

FNIS Behavior V3_5 -- ALWAYS necessary                   - Nexus

SkyUI_4_1                                                                     - Nexus

EstrusForSkyrimV093r1                                                 - Nexus

XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer                                      - Nexus

Estrus Chaurus v1.7.2.7z                                           - Here

b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z       - Here

alt tentacle textures.7z                                              - Here