thewatcher1

Alina and Jalisa Take the City - Wall Posters

Alina and Jalisa Take the City - Wall Posters

View File

These are some posters for your sims wall that feature the stars of my ongoing story, Alina and Jalisa Take the City

I have two sizes: one full-size poster and one pinup sized poster. The full size poster has 26 swatches, but is based off of a poster from Discover University, so you will need that to use it. The smaller version has 6 swatches, but is base game. I'll continue to update these with more swatches as I go on. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/22/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Discover University

20 hours ago, jusdave said:

great posters!  might just have to put them up in my sim's uni dorm rooms!

are the actual sims available for download anywhere?

-d

Hey, thanks! I'd love to see what they look like in your game. 

I think, eventually, I will make the sims available, but currently they are not. 

23 hours ago, thewatcher1 said:

Hey, thanks! I'd love to see what they look like in your game. 

I think, eventually, I will make the sims available, but currently they are not. 

I look forward to the opportunity to DL them some day.

until then, have a good one!

-jd

Updated with a new file and 12 new swatches! 

In the canon of my story, Don Lothario has been officially introduced as an adult film producer. To commemorate, I created some movie posters, which I would now consider canon in the story, as well. This is base game, so you should not have to worry about having any EPs. I also added a swatch for the brand new Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 promo I made.

861236348_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_03_17PM.png.1919e6a3a6ae0b43ac63a50cb9f4cc4c.png

656307124_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_03_35PM.png.7cb0b7312a7bcd7f8f7b484a1f8a12f0.png

1380626561_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_05_09PM.png.5022de33f387dbcde94cd2b0d70b5e98.png