Jump to content
Bullfye

PC Head Tracking Futa Character Voice

Recommended Posts

PC Head Tracking Futa Character Voice

View File

PC Head Tracking Futa Character Voice

 

1092364_A1.gif.11106ed33f58531fb946c350ca6561b7.gif

 

 

Since I started playing with a female Futanari character I wanted to do this,

Using the Mod  PC Head Tracking Character Voice  I was always wanting to make a more Futa voiced

character sound files to fit my character so I made this one...

 

This took me 12 hours making cause I had to choose the files carefully to fit the diverse folders of this voice Mod...

This will be updated but so far its a awesome good immersion and upgrade on the voice of a Futanari character if you play with one...

 

Install

 

For this to work guys you will have to either have this Mod installed :

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11993

 

Or download it and install it first before installing this one...

 

954865_Nyl.gif.6050f14cfb93459a8b11e440a2016df4.gif

 

 

Don't forget to activate the voice in the PC Head tracking MCM menu !

 

11993-1-1507526299.jpg.ac220e6c62524f70b043de3e73ea6281.jpg

 

Have fun

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11993
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

 

Link to post
17 minutes ago, ramparam34 said:

Where did you get the voices from? Or do you record them yourself?

 

 No no no ... I wish I could get those girls to do this voices for me , cause I would be more specific in the lines they should or say ...lol 

This are taken from small 3D adult movies and I simply pic the lines I want ..

Link to post
4 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Can try to do it ... but do not complain after of quality cause I have zero skill in video making ..lol

 

That's fair.  Its just a mod like this, we need a little more than a pic to go on.

Link to post
1 hour ago, snarfies said:

 

That's fair.  Its just a mod like this, we need a little more than a pic to go on.

 

I know , but usually if you download and hear the individual files on the specific folders you will have and idea of what it gives...

 

If anyone wants to make a short video of some of its contents please do it cause mine will be in some time ..

 

 

 But do not take me wrong  of what I am saying now .. 

 

 If it was a Esp file Mod I can understand the download and install problem , this mod has no ESP file its just plug and play , try it out and if you don't like it uninstall it , it causes no issues at all cause its a voice addon and replacer ...

 

So if it had some ESP file that gets recorded in the save I could understand the problem but its not the case in this Mod ...It gives you no issues in installing it and uninstalling it when ever you like ... 

 

I will do a Video but take in consideration that for me its not a priority at all guys... So it will take its time if I do it , cause never done it before ...

 

Link to post
37 minutes ago, Blockhead said:

I don't know if its working since I also have immersive voices installed as well should I uninstall or is it the default?

 

 

 Hey bud ..

This Mod and PC Head tracking  character Voices has nothing to do with immersive voices...

 

The PC Head tracking mod apart from the head tracking that makes your character look in the direction of talking NPC has the character Voice that you have to activate in the PC Head tracking MCM Menu , like its in this image

 

11993-1-1507526299.jpg.f708b7aecddabcb5802332bad593948d.jpg

Link to post

Would it be possible that you show us your mod list?

Your demo videos are looking sooo hot!

Especially the futa handjob video (with the foreskin...) and of course the cumshot.

I am really curious what mods you use for that.

 

Nice work!

Link to post
49 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Would it be possible that you show us your mod list?

Your demo videos are looking sooo hot!

Especially the futa handjob video (with the foreskin...) and of course the cumshot.

I am really curious what mods you use for that.

 

Nice work!

Those are not skyrim gifs. They are futa 3D animations.

 

Second one I am pretty sure is from Nyl2. I watched the first one but don't know the author.

Link to post
Just now, devildx said:

Those are not skyrim gifs. They are futa 3D animations.

 

Second one I am pretty sure is from Nyl2. I watched the first one but don't know the author.

I see!

Looks just too good for real... 🙂

Link to post

LOL.. Guys I do not know how to explain to you that the gif images are just animation gifs that I found cool to had to my files cause they have something to do with Futanari ...I wish I could have the game Like NYL animated character ...I hope one day its possible but so far if you choose your animations carefully and mods you can get Skyrim very close to that but not the same ...

 

Go to my blog and you'll find a lot of animated movies ad clips from this creators .. I wish I could have this in our Skyrim ..lol 

Link to post

I like this voice mod, thank you! It would be great if you could expand on it, too?  Thanks for doing it!

 

(PS - that's one hell of a Gif as your headline. 🤪🤪  thanks for the link!)

Link to post
4 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I like this voice mod, thank you! It would be great if you could expand on it, too?  Thanks for doing it!

 

(PS - that's one hell of a Gif as your headline. 🤪🤪  thanks for the link!)

 

Just updated it .. but yes I have some ideas on Futa character orientated Voice mods ... But that means collecting resources , like voice files to be able to do what I want , in fact I was thinking in making a all Mod with PC head Tracking including facial expressions and Sexlab Voice files  and some animated poses  to go with the voices I have been uploading ..but that is just a thought at the moment ..

Link to post

This is awesome mod. I am not very big fan of futa. And this voice pack is perfect for lets say succubus rp.

I know its kind of out of the scope but.. PC headtracking and voice over is one thing but it would be awesome if there was also sexlab voice pack matching this voice pack. If you would do one please do not add voices that has other character moans or voices that just disturbs any scene really.

Link to post
23 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

This is awesome mod. I am not very big fan of futa. And this voice pack is perfect for lets say succubus rp.

I know its kind of out of the scope but.. PC headtracking and voice over is one thing but it would be awesome if there was also sexlab voice pack matching this voice pack. If you would do one please do not add voices that has other character moans or voices that just disturbs any scene really.

 

 

There is .. check out my  Dominant Futa  sexlab voice  Mod...Its the same voice as this one !

 

Here

 

 

Link to post
20 hours ago, Bullfye said:

 

 

There is .. check out my  Dominant Futa  sexlab voice  Mod...Its the same voice as this one !

 

Here

 

 

 

Tried it before but even it has its things. I am utterly bothered by the 2nd character since the voice is direct strip from video. Would it be possible to create one that was purely from that specific voice?

Link to post
18 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

 

Tried it before but even it has its things. I am utterly bothered by the 2nd character since the voice is direct strip from video. Would it be possible to create one that was purely from that specific voice?

 

 

 You have to files the female voice 2 and 3 pick the Fem voice 3 its far better .. the second one was  for optional tastes , some people might like it ..

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...