I wouldn't be so optimistic. Muteloverstone hasn't replied or contacted me in any way since the post on August 9th and unless someone is willing to texture paint and bone weigh the mesh, I don't plan to continue working on this. My schedule will become really hectic after September and I'm currently using all my modding time working on Private Needs.

So if there are any texture painters and blender artists who are willing to help me with this don't hesitate and contact me. I might start a thread on nexus as well.

Yay for triple posting...

I went ahead and decided to mess around in Maya and Sculptris, and this is what I've come up with so far - it's based off the CBBE body while the tail is based off of Nami from League of Legends.

So far, I think the tail is good to go, but I'm  wondering if I should add a vagina/anus or not. The tail/dorsal fins I'll do tomorrow.

Lamia01.jpg

lol_nami_skin_koi.jpg

EDIT: I was thinking, perhaps the base body I have right now could serve for multiple creatures i.e. Mermaid, Gorgon, Wereshark, Lamia...

Yay for triple posting...

I went ahead and decided to mess around in Maya and Sculptris, and this is what I've come up with so far - it's based off the CBBE body while the tail is based off of Nami from League of Legends.

So far, I think the tail is good to go, but I'm  wondering if I should add a vagina/anus or not. The tail/dorsal fins I'll do tomorrow.

Lamia01.jpg

lol_nami_skin_koi.jpg

EDIT: I was thinking, perhaps the base body I have right now could serve for multiple creatures i.e. Mermaid, Gorgon, Wereshark, Lamia...

Wow great work, at least a Vagina would be nice.

i mean i always wondered how Mermaids/lamia etc. have sex O.o.

I mean they are half human/(insert animal here) and the upper body is human,

to the part of her privat areas so they probably birth like humans O.o.

For this thinking they need at least a Vagina somewhere below her belly.

Sorry for my bad English i allready try my best ^^.

So I've been working on the vagina this morning, and I'm still currently matching up the two meshes together, but before I do that long process of getting every vertex to match up, what do you guys think so far? Should it be kept or tossed? Also, any better placement in mind?

Lamia02.jpg

Updated... Any Suggestions, comments, concerns?

Lamia03.jpg

So I've been working on the vagina this morning, and I'm still currently matching up the two meshes together, but before I do that long process of getting every vertex to match up, what do you guys think so far? Should it be kept or tossed? Also, any better placement in mind?

Lamia02.jpg

Updated... Any Suggestions, comments, concerns?

Lamia03.jpg

I personaly imagine a mermaid's vagina looking close to a dolphin's, but I do think you did a great job eather way.

post-107155-0-81695300-1376711824_thumb.jpg

perhaps makinga version without the vag?. Also, the original Sirens had the tail separate so they could transform from human to mer. Walking around with a tail attached would be... strange lol.

Seeing as how the Werewolf is a completely different model and skeleton, I was thinking we could just have the same effect - if you want. But of course, this is just the base concept between several similar beasts; in this case, the mermaid is the targeted likelihood.

I suggest doing something more akin to this or this. Thus the vagina is still part of the human torso rather than the first part (which seems...erm...weird and not exactly arousing imo). Sorry for the blood in the second picture, but it was the best illustration I could find of the idea.

I might do a version like that, but I wouldn't count on it... We're going with dolphin-esque pussy and none variants. As for the tail, I've got a walrus and a dolphin one.

Any other fin types you wanna see? I'd do an angelfish fin, but those require way too many polygons to look good. Also, do you guys want dorsal fins?

LamiaWalrus.jpg

LamiaDolphin.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing this as an NPC Mermaid mod, perhaps with an underwater questline?

Assuming you have underwater gear, you approach some of the merfolk off the coast and find yourself able to interact with them; then after gaining their trust (giving gifts, persuasion skill) they take you back to their home-an underwater city further off the coast...

now, the problem of course is that a questline in the water would be rather complicated, since you can't enter combat while swimming... Time for a fix for that