[SEARCH] ?Tropical island ?

38 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I'm looking for a MOD that I only saw somewhere in the screenshots. It is a small tropical island with sand and palm trees only covered with vegetation and there was a workshop. Unfortunately, I did not find the screenshots again.

The official "VR Workshop" DLC/Creation Club file includes a "Desert Island" location that might be what you're looking for.

Otherwise, I think I've seen one or two "Tropical/Desert Island" mods, but AFAIK they are all very old and crappy, not available anymore, or both at the same time.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The official "VR Workshop" DLC/Creation Club file includes a "Desert Island" location that might be what you're looking for.

Otherwise, I think I've seen one or two "Tropical/Desert Island" mods, but AFAIK they are all very old and crappy, not available anymore, or both at the same time.

Oh, that's a pity.

It occurred to me that maybe what I saw was probably created using two MODs. One was a separate island (maybe the one you mentioned) and the other a MOD that supplied palm trees and plants (maybe the one I found).

I'll keep looking to see if anyone has created a new nicely done tropical island.