petronius

Things In The Dark - help needed getting followers in Ibn

I'm starting this topic to see if I can get some quick help, so thank you if you read this and can give me some hints! I'm stuck, can't continue my game because the quests in @Delzaron's awesome Things in The Dark now seem to require followers - particularly, the quest log where you're sent to fight for gloomreach (after the farm quests) tells me to get a female follower, but I can't get ANY follower in Ibn - am I missing some mechanic? Is it possible to leave Ibn (without cheating) and find someone in Skyrim? Thanks again

On 3/3/2021 at 2:18 AM, petronius said:

I'm starting this topic to see if I can get some quick help, so thank you if you read this and can give me some hints! I'm stuck, can't continue my game because the quests in @Delzaron's awesome Things in The Dark now seem to require followers - particularly, the quest log where you're sent to fight for gloomreach (after the farm quests) tells me to get a female follower, but I can't get ANY follower in Ibn - am I missing some mechanic? Is it possible to leave Ibn (without cheating) and find someone in Skyrim? Thanks again

you're not a slave anymore. Get one outside Ibn.