BravilUnderground Add-on V2.3

Entry to the house is flagged as trespassing in my games, and he asks me to leave, but the 'Training Work' dialog option is there, and after using it he isn't aggro, and Lady Rogbut is auto-enslaved at that point, no need to do it yourself.

If this isn't happening, something is screwing it up, either something you have/haven't done, or a mod conflict.

I sympathise with you in the latter case; my current game is stuck in PSE because something has made rape a crime, so all the Leyawiin citizens and guards attack Alessia when she tries to ravish my heroine.

I sympathise with you in the latter case; my current game is stuck in PSE because something has made rape a crime, so all the Leyawiin citizens and guards attack Alessia when she tries to ravish my heroine.

I am pretty sure this is the default set up of lovers with PK.  Unless you have changed something, rape should be a crime.

Now if PSE was supposed to change that to "not" be a crime, then you might look at dropping PSE down in your load order, as something may be over-riding the change.  Try parking PSE right above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and start a new game to see if that fixes things.

Oh, yes I totally forgot. JSmith20142 is right you must only talk to the husband about Training work and he is calmed.

And now to something completely different.

Bravil Underground v0.96 Final Edition no MBP Version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=322908

Wow, that must have been a bunch of work!  Good Job!

I shudder to think how ugly some of the NPC's must be now.  Well....except for the brothers...they were ugly to begin with.  :P

It's not the first time I did it ;)

LSTBravilUndergroundv095Alpha, several LSTBravilUndergroundv96beta during the test phase, till LSTBravilUnderground-v96Final.

With LoversCrowningIsle I started with the old No MBP patch esp ( LoversCrowning Isles Version 1.02.05g ) and expand this esp with every new realese (now LoversCrowningIsle 1.03.06D ). Compared to it, LoversMagic and Lovers Immoral Sisters was no work.
I don't have MBP, and I can't use it. Too many ESPs so that I would cross the 255 ESM/ESP mark. And I have already  merged a lot of armor and clothing Mods.

Having a problem, Alexi has asked me to look for adrian.

No quest marker.

Found adrians house opened it with key searched house found nothing but a warehouse key.

went to the warehouse found a bloody chest and adrians head, nothing else there.

No quest advance no change in topic or new topic with alexi

Have I missed something

SQT shows 0 targets for xxLSTSQ05 so move to quest target doesn't work.

I went back and this time the Khajit was there so sorted out, he was not there before don't know if he was supposed to be or not.

Here's my first cut at the 'independent trainer'; independent is that the player is not required to be present while training happens.

Indeed, in this version, the player _cannot_ be present, because I cheat a bit. This is not finished, don't install it in games without backing up first.

There's an annoying occasional crash I haven't figured out yet; be warned. It usually works :blush:  I hope to get something a bit better uploaded here within a week, but I've been busier than anticipated, so this is it for now.

The trainer is Ptraci; she's currently in Silverhome on the Water. I intend to add a placing mechanism for her. Currently, MCS will have to do. If she likes you, she'll agree to train ONE slave at a time. You need to have the slave in tow. The barter menu should be self-explanatory. She'll port away to do the training, taking the slave with her, and return to the same spot when it's complete. Talk to her again to finish the task. She's not really one of the good guys, but this only manifests itself occasionally.

Edit: forgot, requirements. LPK (I'm using 0.96)  LST (the Bravil Underground compatible one) and currently MBP, but that's only because I borrowed a NPC from Bravil Underground, so may change. Bravil Underground itself is not required. not yet.

LoversIndependentTrainer.7z

I start modding the 1.4 Version. Trainer shop in the Underground City.

I can make two rooms, one locked ( the Trainer and slave can teleport to this room). In the front room the trainer waiting for customers (and with trained Slave after training)

Here the shop from outside.

post-3205-0-41875400-1372121367_thumb.jpg

And some new stuff in my cave and stables ( Pictures, a new Trainer (werewolf) in a small cave)

Enough work till next week.

Thanks, I will test the test Version.

test result: No CTD, all fine.

Only tested one Slave. First I had to make sure that the Trainer likes me. I payed for 5 hours training (wait Funktion does not work, no Problem) After 5 hours I got my Slave back.( trained 20 times with human) And it works with old PK Version.

If I integrate this in my addon, it would be nice if the Trainer and Slave goes into another room (not teleport). Is it possible that they can pass a locked door? ( the Player should not be able to enter this room). He/she can walk to a second marker in front of the locked door and teleport.

Edit: Forget it! I will place the Trainer in the shop in front of the locked door, then it looks as if he would use the door.

Oh and I will not use a MBP Character ( I have no MBP, I never had, I'll never have) So it must be a Vanilla race or I can not work on my own mod in construction set without crash. :D 

I'll wait until you finshed the things that you wanted to make. I'm going to decorate the Trainer house.

Thanks for your work.

I can change the NPC when I intgriere him in my mod. But it would be easier if he is no MBP. And perhaps a bad lookind men instead a women?

That's no fun; you'll have to do that bit. :P

Evil females are much more interesting that males. Especially good looking ones, but I digress ...

I will place a female trainer in a cell, only for decoration, with a bulky GUTS Body. That's why I thought a male shopkeeper would be better.

OK a beautiful girl is also fine.

Pictures of the Trainer Girl Body and Ogre-trainer.

post-3205-0-11178500-1372195715_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-40802200-1372195729_thumb.jpg

Hei fejeena,

Jeg elsker din mods .Synes jeg Fejeena er norske navn?jeg havde ingen ide man Jeg  dansk sprog er ikke saa godt.

Fejeena, your name is rare in the land of OZ. infact I've never know anyone with a similar name so i'm curious to where its origins are from.

It is only a Fantasy Name I created many years ago (about 15) for a female pen and paper roleplay character. And now my female Shriddan race character ​​has this name. The first character with whom I played Lovers.
I am german. Can't speak danish. (Google Translation) I have a Norwegian friend (but he was born in Germany and speaks poorly Norwegian.)

I like the "Norwegian blue". ;)