Hi. Luchaire here. Apparently this mod is based on my Fallout 3 Type V body. 

Thank the gods.

I just started playing FO:NV for the first time (don't look at me like that - I got burned out on Fallout 3!) and was absolutely dreading the idea of having to do any body mod work. It's just not any fun any more.

So, thanks for this! Just installed it and looking forward to checking it out in game. :)

LUCHAIRE!!!!!  :heart:  

You are very welcome! Without Type V, Type N never would have happened!! Not to mention all the TGND stuff as well! So thank you!!! :angel: :angel: 

• 1 month later...

Wow, just wow -- this is by far my favorite body replacer.  Can't believe I never checked it out seriously before.  T6 was one of my favorites as it was one of the most realistic basic bodies with high-C/low-D breasts, but it was ridiculously sexualized. T6M did away with a lot of the sexualization and dropped girls to a more natural mid-C, but made the girls a little too unrealistically curvy and perky and sometimes overly sexualized the outfits anyway.  Type 3 has always been just awful with horrifically misshapen girls (in both senses of "girls").

I especially love that the jumpsuits aren't undone all the way to the goddamned navel.  Fetish fuel for guys who love working on their cars, I guess. Not to my tastes anyway. ;-)

Is there a more vanilla-like tank-and-boy-short for girls (some midriff okay) and a leather outfit that covers the midriff?  If not would it be impossible to make them?  I'm willing to do some light conversion if someone can steer me in the right direction, but my knowledge of Blender is limited to "it blends if saved on a Blu-Ray and put in a blender".  Aside from a little bit of a weird bump on the mesh for the raider01 armor on the right breast, those are about the only hangups I have.  Otherwise Type N definitely takes it as the. best. body. modification. ever.

• 4 months later...

I just started modding this game, so I'm really new. What are some good alternate body textures that would be compatible with "Hall of Face" or face textures that would be compatible with this mod? I have neck seams with this mod installed otherwise. Also in the Sexout MCM menu what body type should I register this as, or does that matter?

• 5 months later...

Huh, just noticed the comment. In point of fact, I'm not really aware of any body textures but I only use the ones from TypeN. I have heard of some Type3 shiny textures and the like. Those would work with TypeN generally.

For Sexout, I think I'm 10 versions behind. I don't even remember an MCM menu. Shouldn't really matter unless there have been some massive changes. (Looks like it's time for me to update!!)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nessa beautiful mod...and so much effort and work that went into it!  I use this exclusively and am extremely pleased with it.  A request if I may, is it possible to have a mesh created with TypeN with flat feet?  Not into running around on tip toes when in outfits that have bare feet.  If not I will continue to use as is. I would do it except for a small issue called lack of skills (I still haven't been able to attach bounce to meshes). Bless you and may you have continued success.

Funny you should ask that, it's always bugged the hell out of me. laugh.png And of course I believe there was a reason they were angled ... at some point. Of course whatever that reason was, I've long since forgotten it. (Anybody else remember?) Probably it would be best be solved with some sort of skeletal/anims fix. The body itself is fine. It's just the animations keep the feet at an angle.

Actually if anybody knows of a Type3 (or any really) variant without the angled feet, post a link! angel.gif

Also... any new anims out there lately? I should really check up on the latest FONV stuff but I'm just too busy at the moment with other projects.

Anyway, if there are some anims that address this issue, could probably just overwrite the existing TypeN anims. Worth a shot. biggrin.png I've never been real happy with the anims myself. Things like aiming and some of those dance anims can really distort the arms. But then, it's a lot better than vanilla. I did a short test with vanilla only about a month back. EEEW is the only thing I can say about that. laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png 

Funny you should ask that, it's always bugged the hell out of me. laugh.png And of course I believe there was a reason they were angled ... at some point. Of course whatever that reason was, I've long since forgotten it. (Anybody else remember?) Probably it would be best be solved with some sort of skeletal/anims fix. The body itself is fine. It's just the animations keep the feet at an angle.

Actually if anybody knows of a Type3 (or any really) variant without the angled feet, post a link! angel.gif

Also... any new anims out there lately? I should really check up on the latest FONV stuff but I'm just too busy at the moment with other projects.

Anyway, if there are some anims that address this issue, could probably just overwrite the existing TypeN anims. Worth a shot. biggrin.png I've never been real happy with the anims myself. Things like aiming and some of those dance anims can really distort the arms. But then, it's a lot better than vanilla. I did a short test with vanilla only about a month back. EEEW is the only thing I can say about that. laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44312 has  K2_Type3 Resource Meshes for download , it contains Type V flats but it isn't animated (Hence my comment about lack of skills adding animations). I believe that the angled feet were for shoes with heels.

I just started modding this game, so I'm really new. What are some good alternate body textures that would be compatible with "Hall of Face" or face textures that would be compatible with this mod? I have neck seams with this mod installed otherwise. Also in the Sexout MCM menu what body type should I register this as, or does that matter?

Any Type 3 texture will work with Type N. In MCM just leave character as "Vanilla", it will use the default mesh.  The neck seam is part of the dismembement aspect of the game,  there are several necklace mods on Nexus that will address covering up the neck seam.

• 2 months later...

It's a new chinese stealth suit!!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

OOK, so you're playing FO3? And pre-war businesswear...

So, are the animations working then?

OK I've had a look. FO3 uses the same outfit but in FONV that outfit has a different texture. I've attached a new nif to this post. Place it in the "meshes\armor\1950StyleSuit\f\" folder and see if that solves the issue.

I may have to do some installer magic if somebody is playing FO3 only. (That has never been tested by me.)

outfitf.7z

Ah hah, yes, that's a case of the "pip-boy" on part of the outfit being messed up there. I'll have a look at that outfit and get a fix for it. Thanks for mentioning it. (I use the pip-boy remover mod so I wouldn't ever notice the problem myself. angel.gif )

EDIT: Had a look. Seems I have a guy's I mean vanilla "girl" arm in there instead of a TypeN. It's not a simple fix. I'm going to have to revisit the outfit and correct some things to get it working.  Hopefully I'll have one in a day or so. (Hyper busy at the moment.)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

If I remember right, it doesn't need one. FO3 is just a straight replacer.

But then everybody mostly uses TTW these days. Let me know if it works though.

Just downloaded and it works great for the most part. But the Dirty Pre-War Business Outfit has this bug, not sure if its the only outfit that have this problem, because I'm still checking them one by one. Any idea what may be causing this?

AR5RTSd.png

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2018 at 5:24 PM, Nessa said:

Missed another post! Well it's likely long since too late, but for FO3, grab the file posted a couple comments back. That will solve it. At least until the miraculous day when I return and update TypeN. :dragon:

I found a place that rehabilitates people from starships addiction. I don't wanna insinuate anything, god no! I mean... if you have some friend that could need it, PM me and I'll give you the address... *lol*