Ooooh. Well you could use the existing underwear outfit which... isn't quite like Sinblood's.  :angel:  That particular Type V outfit hasn't been converted. (Though it wouldn't take much!) Can anyone give me a link to whatever the "undies underneath" mod is?

Guest endgameaddiction

I just downloaded the mod to check and the undwear is attached to the femaleupperbody.nif for Type V in SB's mod. Looks like he accidently placed another femaleupperbody.nif in the texture file too. Can you not download it off Nexus or need a mirror?

I think Niyu meant this mod. (I have Sinblood's version, just haven't looked at it yet.)

According to the Readme: "If you want a different mesh for females, rename the .nif file that you want to "femaleupperbody.nif" and place it in Data\Meshes\UUndies\f"

So in this case, make a copy of the mesh in "meshes\armor\underwear" from TypeN, rename it accordingly, and plop it in the correct folder. Then you'd have TypeN working with UUndies.

That was it. I knew how to use different meshes in Undies Underneath and was using the meshes from Sinblood TYPE V undies replacer, the version using vanilla textures. But since TYPE V doesn't quite fit the shape of TYPE N body and doesn' support the BnB animations I was wondering if there was something similar for TYPE N. I Didn't know that the TYPE N download included an underwear version so thanks for the information. I'll check how they look since you said they weren't quite like Sinblood's.

By the way. Great work with the replacer. I wasn't able to find another pack as complete as this one for my Tale of two wastelands run.

Well... had a look at the existing undies in TypeN and....  well... blase...  So I did a quick conversion of SinBloods stuff. :shy:

SinbloodConversion.7z

It uses his textures so you'll still need those. And I made 3 variations. :angel:  I'll probably put some version of this (with different textures) in the main TypeN download next update.

Please note these haven't been tested in game. So if anybody uses them, let me know if there is clipping.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this incompatible with the SexoutCommonRescources - VegasChokers mesh? 

This is the only body I like using.  For no reason, when I try to equip that Vault Tec prophylactic skin suit thing, whose only mesh is the Vegas choker, I get the big white exclamation point inside the giant orange diamond error.  I'm completely grasping at straws for why that mesh isn't working.

There's an antibacterial suit!? :angel: :angel: :angel:

SCR has so many clothes you have to get from other sources I rapidly gave up searching for everything let alone converting it. :blush:  There have been TypeN conversions for a great deal of the outfits but you'd have to compile those on your own. Since I don't use SCR, I've never done that myself.

There is a TypeN conversion for outfits that most of the Sexout mods use here. That doesn't cover all of SCR however.

A red exclamation means the mesh file cannot be found. It sounds like you're simply missing whatever outfit that is. Best way to figure it out would be to note the name, then check out SCR (if it indeed is SCR's) and find the path to the nif using FNVEdit.

I'm not missing anything-- it's the VegasChokers.bsa and VegasChokers.esp that get renamed SexoutCommonRescources - VegasChokers.bsa and SexoutCommonRescources - VegasChokers.esp in the new, do-it-yourself Sexout Common Resources.  I can see the SexoutCommonRescources - VegasChokers.bsa in the Data folder, and the SexoutCommonRescources - VegasChokers.esp is activated in the load order.

I wasn't under the impression that that thing needed anything special to fit on this body-- it's just like a necklace.  Do necklaces need to be specially converted to each body? :blink:

That's just a typo I had in my post.  I wasn't able to copy/paste the actual spelling from my files, and I wasn't permitted to upload the type of files those are to show what I actually had.  I try to eliminate transcription errors such as occurred here by copy/pasting the original sources as much as possible, but, in this case, there just was no way to do it. 

After I typed out the name once in the post, I just kept re-pasting the same error.  The actual files were named correctly, all along.

* Oh, and I did delete that .esp, at first-- then, ritualclarity suggested that I should have renamed it, instead.  So, I tried that, and, obviously, the problem persisted.

The problem you describe can actually only be caused by you having renamed the bsa wrongly I believe.

(since you've verified it's existence in your data folder)

It's giving you a missing mesh error. (the red diamond thing)

This only happens when either;

The mesh is missing entirely from the data folder. (or wrongly named, which the game treats as exactly the same as missing)

Or, the filepath in the esm is wrong. I can personally verify that the .esm isn't wrong so that only really leaves the one option.

(The third cause only occurs in TTW and meshes that work in the FO3 engine and not FNV one. This obviously does not apply here)

SexoutCommonResources - VegasChokers.bsa The only thing I can think of is perhaps you haven't inserted the spaces at either side of the hyphen?

Hey, so I've installed this body and everything seems to be working well. But for some reason, the chained prostitute outfit's textures are all messed up. It cycles through random textures rather than having the correct ones. The, uh, bouncing works, but not the texture. I've tried reinstalling type n to see if another mod messed it up, but the same problem still happens.

No, the spaces are there.  Like I said, I'm just grasping at straws.  It didn't make any sense to me that a collar could affect a body, and I said as much when I asked about this problem in the ritualclarity's SCR help thread.  I just asked here, too, because this makes ZERO sense to me, and asking here, too, was the only other thing I could think of, other than asking in the FOMM thread.  I'd upload my file so that I could prove that I have it named correctly; but, obviously, I can't.  Trying to copy/paste the name of the file of course, would only result in copying the file, itself.

Asking for help on this site was the LAST thing I tried.  Checking for spelling was the FIRST thing I tried.  Before asking for help, I even tried it WITHOUT the spaces, once, in case I'd, somehow, misread the instructions.

ritualclarity didn't use a .bsa file.  He extracted it and installed the meshes, directly.  He gave me a copy of the meshes to put in my Data file and the damned thing is STILL not showing up.  This thing is defying ALL LOGIC.

In that case there is an error with the file path for the model in your sexout common resources esm OR an esm/esp loaded later in your load order that modifies the record.

What I said earlier, about it either being an error in the esm or a missing/miss-spelled asset in your data folder still holds true.

If you've confirmed the asset is in your data folder, in the correct place and correctly spelled then the only thing left that can be causing this problem is an esm/esp error.

Load up everything you have in your load order in FNVedit, find the record for the item in sexout common resources esm.

When selected it'll display anything that may be in your load order that is altering it in the main window. (make sure you load up everything, there may be an override you're unaware of)

The filepath that points to the model has to match exactly to where it is in your data.

Long ago, when my insurance still paid for a certain drug I can't afford on my own that actually controlled my pain, I used whatever the analog was to FNVedit with FO3.  But, that was years ago, and I can't do anything of the sort, anymore.  If it's going to take figuring out how to use FNVedit just to get this one mesh to show up, I guess I'll just have to get used to playing without it.  I can barely tolerate the pain I'm in without all of that.

Thanks for the help, anyway.  :)

* I even tried installing the collar FOMOD file I used successfully from 2012, and got the same result.  So, yeah-- something's interfering with it.  But, I'm not using any OTHER file I didn't use in the same time frame in addition to the stuff I downloaded from what appear to be the most popular files here. That being the case, I'd expect that I wouldn't be the ONLY person having a problem.

• 2 months later...

so I installed this and it seems my character is using the default body but other characters like bandits etc are using it. my character has no pubic hair and looks basic. i stripped a bandit, she has the black pubic hair and new body.

do I need to enable it for myself in some mod? if so where?