• 2 weeks later...

Another new update. Finally got around to adding my Dean's tuxedo variations. They're all in a box in the Brotherhood bunker. It's the section of the bunker you get to after you complete Dead Money (though I believe you can hack your way into it prior to finishing).

This is probably the last update......   before I put in a fancy FOMM script. It's to the point where installation is going to start getting confusing. Particularly since this can now be used for FO3, FONV, and TTW. If I need an FO3 esp on top of all this it's just going to be easier to handle everything via a script. I'll likely incorporate the alternate textures as well. :angel:

New update! Biggest news is that there's now a FOMM script that handles options during an install. As such, no need for a texture download or to worry about which esp goes with what install. Also added a few more necklaces to some outfits. :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice mod. thanks. but I found problem. Female Nude body cutting Wounds not correct .. (Neck part. Arm & Leg... weird, no blood) like a mannequin?..  I tested other body mods there is no problem.  But  this one only had problem.. Please fix this. Thank you. (Sorry my bad english) 

I always wondered if those worked. I have all dismemberment turned off in my game so I never see it. So you're saying dismemberment works but there's no blood? Interesting.... 

I'll have a look and see if I can figure out where the issue is.

Well I'm about to upload a new version anyway. Try the new updated version in a few minutes. :cool:

I may have discovered the "no blood" problem. Seems the meat caps on the main naked body were set to the wrong shader type. Now, the problem is, I have no idea how many outfits may have been affected by improperly set shaders for the dismembered limbs. I've checked a few and they all seem alright. (But there are a TON of converted outfits here.) So if this new update re-enables blood for naked bodies, I'll need everyone to keep an eye out for outfits where the blood doesn't work. It's a quick fix once an outfit is found at least! :lol:

Anyway, try the latest update (currently uploading as of writing this) and see if blood is reappearing. :shy:

Well I'm about to upload a new version anyway. Try the new updated version in a few minutes. :cool:

I may have discovered the "no blood" problem. Seems the meat caps on the main naked body were set to the wrong shader type. Now, the problem is, I have no idea how many outfits may have been affected by improperly set shaders for the dismembered limbs. I've checked a few and they all seem alright. (But there are a TON of converted outfits here.) So if this new update re-enables blood for naked bodies, I'll need everyone to keep an eye out for outfits where the blood doesn't work. It's a quick fix once an outfit is found at least! :lol:

Anyway, try the latest update (currently uploading as of writing this) and see if blood is reappearing. :shy:

I just Update 2.3 and Quick tested.. It seems fine now. (at least nude body)  I appreciate it. 

however.. I wonder ..  nude body always no skin blood decal? is it making difficult? like vanilla body or outfit .  I always use Enhanced Blood Mod. But That mod said "Custom body mod not affect Skin Decal..." So.... Don't be mad i am just curious ^0^

Thank you for fixing this ~~ and sorry for my terrible english..again ^_^;;;

I just Update 2.3 and Quick tested.. It seems fine now. (at least nude body)  I appreciate it. 

however.. I wonder ..  nude body always no skin blood decal? is it making difficult? like vanilla body or outfit .  I always use Enhanced Blood Mod. But That mod said "Custom body mod not affect Skin Decal..." So.... Don't be mad i am just curious ^0^

If you mean this mod, I'm not really sure. They're vague on what "body mod is made to support wounds properly" means.  :dodgy:  I would need an example of a body that is setup properly to determine if TypeN would also work. I'm assuming it would be some kind of shader issue but who knows?

I do know, blood splots show up on companions while I'm playing but only on the player character if I'm in 3rd person view. Whether or not that has anything to do with the above mod, I've no idea. :)

Hey Nessa, Great mod btw this body type is my favorite, I been using it for over an year now.

Just wondering if there will be more converted outfits and parts in the future? I am down with much more mix and match parts. Who doesn't like mix and matching!!!! :D

Whenever I get the mood to convert anything, I now throw it into the Vegas Girl mod. It's just simpler.

I do love mixing and matching but the garbage, terrible, insanely stupid, um.. "less than pleasant" user interface in the Fallouts gets on my nerves. I'm also told mixing and matching causes some fun issues with dismemberment. (For instance, an NPC's leg is blown off but still has boots on.) But if you turn off dismemberment that's no issue. Currently the only TypeN conversion that I've done with accessories is Gypsy Outfits for FO3. That can of course be used with TTW and I'm thinking of releasing a TTW mod so it makes things even simpler.

Anyway, that was a really long way of saying: sure. New conversions might occur whenever I see something interesting.  :cool: 

Speaking of which, wasn't there an accessory mod for FO3? I can't remember the name now.

Whenever I get the mood to convert anything, I now throw it into the Vegas Girl mod. It's just simpler.

I do love mixing and matching but the garbage, terrible, insanely stupid, um.. "less than pleasant" user interface in the Fallouts gets on my nerves. I'm also told mixing and matching causes some fun issues with dismemberment. (For instance, an NPC's leg is blown off but still has boots on.) But if you turn off dismemberment that's no issue. Currently the only TypeN conversion that I've done with accessories is Gypsy Outfits for FO3. That can of course be used with TTW and I'm thinking of releasing a TTW mod so it makes things even simpler.

Anyway, that was a really long way of saying: sure. New conversions might occur whenever I see something interesting.  :cool:

Speaking of which, wasn't there an accessory mod for FO3? I can't remember the name now.

Omg I didnt know that Vegas Girl had other outfits!!!!! time to click click click!!!!! Don't mind me I ll be a few month!!!! 

Anyways Thanks for bring this awesome body type mod, I probably would still be stuck in a loop, switching from body type to body type if it wasn't for this!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

New update to fix a few issues. Gloves for TTW should now work instead of looking crazy. (Hopefully got them all!) Updated the Legate outfit from Lonesome Road to resemble something feminine. (I noticed the old outfit looked like somebody stuffed a girl in a giant's outfit. :blush: ) There is now a TTW specific esp. This is necessary for the glove fixes.

Eventually I'll have to whip up an FO3 esp that handles the gloves as well. That's for another update. (Does anyone use this with FO3?)

And... another update! Finished redoing the remaining Lonesome Road outfits and added an option for somewhat cleaner Raiders. Also fixed a texture issue: bare "down there" textures were using a normal map with hair. Fixed now! :angel:

Really nice update.  Seeing new outfits on merchants is fun. ^^  Install is much easier too.  Not that it was hard, just push-of-a-button easy now.  Thanks a bunch.

post-60824-0-98134500-1404884141_thumb.jpg

Question.  I noticed there is still the Cowgirl and Cowgirl Black outfits, but I don't see the alternate outfits with the cowboy boots anymore.  Were they taken out?  I thought maybe they'd be on an NPC at one of the shops.   So far I haven't come across them. 

I love FOOK, but for some reason my PC doesn't run well with it.  My rig isn't a great gaming type, so retextures on a large scale give my game stutters, even with NVSR.  It's too bad, because the conversions you did look awesome for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it's not informing me about new posts again....

Well, cowgirl stuff is for Vegas Outfits and the Cowgirl Vixen outfits (the ones with the cowboy boots) are sold at.....

Vault 21

Van Graffs

Citadel (TTW)

And that's it apparently. Next update I'll add those outfits to more vendors. :blush:

Looks like it's not informing me about new posts again....

Well, cowgirl stuff is for Vegas Outfits and the Cowgirl Vixen outfits (the ones with the cowboy boots) are sold at.....

Vault 21

Van Graffs

Citadel (TTW)

And that's it apparently. Next update I'll add those outfits to more vendors. :blush:

Nice.  I would never have thought to look at Vault 21 or Van Graffs.  Thank you.  Glad to know they're available, I like those outfits.

• 1 month later...

If you mean this mod, I'm not really sure. They're vague on what "body mod is made to support wounds properly" means.  :dodgy:  I would need an example of a body that is setup properly to determine if TypeN would also work. I'm assuming it would be some kind of shader issue but who knows?

I do know, blood splots show up on companions while I'm playing but only on the player character if I'm in 3rd person view. Whether or not that has anything to do with the above mod, I've no idea. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write Simple. (Because My Eng Skill is Not Good.. ^^ ;)

I Want My female Character Covered in Blood While 3rd Person Nude Body... But  Covered Blood Show only Outfit .. or Vanilla Underwear Body....@@;; 

Never Blood Splatter in nude body (Not at all).  So I mean all Nude Body Texture Not support Cover Blood ? like Face do..  ?  ^^  Outfit is always show blood  i think.. 

Thanks for Reply ..By the way... ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any underwear version of the body for using with undies underneath? Rigth now i'm using the vanilla texture version from "SB Type V vanilla undies replacer" for fallout 3 but i would like to know if there is a version more like the type N body.