i have been trying to download the updated cw dolls file and it keeps downloading corrupt from the original thread and cannot open with both winrar and .7zip .and the 2.4  version you posted shows up with missing files missing meshes and texture errors (red execlaation/ purple text)

I can download the updated clothing cw files and .esm for cwdolls but not the files

As far as I know and see on the OP, CWDolls has stayed at version 1.33, CWCloths is at version 2.52 . What files are you needing? I may try to upload them somewhere else, but it's a huge list of very large file sizes.

It seems like both the textures and meshes. I dont know exatcly what because all the female npc end up coming up with redmeshes and sometimes I can see the puerple textures sticking out of the red exclamation sometimes meaning its missing texture files also . Also when I go to the race menu and select the CW doll races my character turns to the red exclamation so its definately CWdolls and i deactived the .esm CWvanillaracesReplacers. I have lings installed also. I installed both the nv and the fo3 versions with the there plugins deactivated

Guest carywinton

i have been trying to download the updated cw dolls file and it keeps downloading corrupt from the original thread and cannot open with both winrar and .7zip .and the 2.4  version you posted shows up with missing files missing meshes and texture errors (red execlaation/ purple text)

I can download the updated clothing cw files and .esm for cwdolls but not the files

As far as I know and see on the OP, CWDolls has stayed at version 1.33, CWCloths is at version 2.52 . What files are you needing? I may try to upload them somewhere else, but it's a huge list of very large file sizes.

It seems like both the textures and meshes. I dont know exatcly what because all the female npc end up coming up with redmeshes and sometimes I can see the puerple textures sticking out of the red exclamation sometimes meaning its missing texture files also . Also when I go to the race menu and select the CW doll races my character turns to the red exclamation so its definately CWdolls and i deactived the .esm CWvanillaracesReplacers. I have lings installed also. I installed both the nv and the fo3 versions with the there plugins deactivated

Well this comes at no surprise really. I have been trying to isolate errors I found in CWCloths for quite sometime. I have not experienced any issues with CWDolls, so I would say you are correct you have missing textures and meshes. I also know that CWCloths is not a cumulative version, meaning even if you download the latest version, you must have the previous version to get all the content, I ran into this as well. I am currently working with version 1.32 and 1.33, yes I went back that far to see if the texture and mesh missing issue started back that far. Also it may be an issue with the BSA files themselves, it would be a really bloated install, but I saw somewhere on a youtube video a person installing CWDOlls and CWCloths extracted all the BSA files to the various directories and this seemed to work. I may try that after I am done messing with Fallout 3, and move on to Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim.

Guest carywinton

lol I made a noob mistake, I had copied the .bsa files in the skyrim folder by accident while I was installing mods for both games. It works now, I think I just have to install shojo races now for the characters face can look more anime like

Great glad you got it all sorted out, yep installing Shojo race will definitely bring out the "cute" in them.

as far as that wall of errors in cw clothes .esm you posted last page, looking at the errors all it seems to be saying is unused data, meaning that those assets arent being used by the mod in any way, which is correct, the esp files are what is putting the armors on the venders. i cant guarentee thats the issue but if nvedit can be taken at face value, all its saying is that the plugin itself isnt doing anything with the entries its listing, which isnt an issue because its not supposed to.

Guest carywinton

as far as that wall of errors in cw clothes .esm you posted last page, looking at the errors all it seems to be saying is unused data, meaning that those assets arent being used by the mod in any way, which is correct, the esp files are what is putting the armors on the venders. i cant guarentee thats the issue but if nvedit can be taken at face value, all its saying is that the plugin itself isnt doing anything with the entries its listing, which isnt an issue because its not supposed to.

Ok Bashis, thanks for the reply.  The DNAM value seems to be too high and there is odd characters in it's header. This error appears in OCWEleganceCape for example. Note the odd character in the Subrecord data.

[subrecord data]

String: È

I find this in almost all the ones that are showing "unused data" errors.

@jaam , I upgraded to the latest version 3.031 and the DNAM errors are still present. Thanks for the possible solution.

The only reason I am even concerned about all this is until CWDolls comes up "clean" there is no way to run a "Merged Patch". Which is almost always necessary in order to FO3 or FNV run properly with mods installed.

not quite sure what you mean by cant make a merge patch until its clean, I've made dozens of merged patches with fallout without all my mods being "clean" without ever having a problem, in fact the only game i know of that gets butthurt over merges with errors is skyrim, and that's merging actual plugins not creating a merge patch.

Looking at my current merge patch for new vegas, having both cw dolls and clothes.esms active, they dont even get registered in the patch because theres no conflictions between them and the base game that needed merging, so even if it was "clean" the .esm isnt relevant to a merge patch in any way because they are adding new things, not changing anything, in fact, the only plugins from this thread that get registered by a merge patch are the prettythings and companions, due to npc and cell edits.

Guest carywinton

Ok Bashis, I guess I will just give up on it then and run it the way it is. I really was desiring to understand more with respect to these errors and in particular the ARMO_DNAM errors with chunk size being too big, those just bug me. I amended my post #98, no more "Wall of errors text" Apparently the "spoiler" type BBC code must have a line limit, no changes in procedures or tags would make it work.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

CWDolls: https://mega.co.nz/#!kh8myBzK!ePPhmxxqhIrn6px6KMvXIGEWOe9c_ngNs_gZkzGZhrY

Files doesn't exist

Hmm, having that same weird Mega issue some folks were getting before. I can see about uploading it all to my 4Shared account if you are still having trouble. I also have CWJohnny's latest version of CWClothes 2.5 If you use this in FO3 you will get some odd DNAM errors, it all work's fine, just those errors, I finally discovered this is due to GECKNV, it changes these values when saved.

CWCloths 2.5: Part 1  http://www.4shared.com/file/qxdd89NI/CWClothesV2_5Independent7z.html

Part 2   http://www.4shared.com/file/oaZ8Axg6/CWClothesV2_5Independent7z.html

Part 3  http://www.4shared.com/file/50aeuiOi/CWClothesV2_5Independent7z.html

Part 4  http://www.4shared.com/file/MAsBn69M/CWClothesV2_5Independent7z.html

Part 5 http://www.4shared.com/file/ahao6Kks/CWClothesV2_5Independent7z.html

Part 6 http://www.4shared.com/archive/gM17scgO/CWClothesV2_52_ESP_ESM.html

Part 7 http://www.4shared.com/archive/XEeC-dod/CWClothesV2_52Update.html

CWDolls 1.33: Part 1 http://www.4shared.com/file/4bCVv3Y4/CWDollsV1_33Independent7z.html

Part 2 http://www.4shared.com/file/13-Dczou/CWDollsV1_33Independent7z.html

Part 3 http://www.4shared.com/file/iHVoZIAW/CWDollsV1_33Independent7z.html

Part 4 http://www.4shared.com/file/-zvUTFY-/CWDollsV1_33Independent7z.html

CWClothes 2.52 Update http://www.4shared.com/archive/XEeC-dod/CWClothesV2_52Update.html

CWClothes and CWDolls ESP and ESM files http://www.4shared.com/archive/WWCWdgtK/CWDollsV1_33_ESP_ESM.html

I hope this works for you, let me know if you have any trouble with them. I am going to upgrade this account to Premium today. Once my new NAS Server arrives and the new Fiber Internet Circuit is installed, I will be hosting everything myself.

• 3 weeks later...

alright, try this link for cwdolls, i took gregathits advice and gave it a inconspicuous name in case it was getting flagged, if it stays functional for about a week ill move the link to the op

https://mega.co.nz/#!wpMC0LQC!c1KzmlFXRWCblYmRC5f0kD9BkbFGbkh5xf0Em0cJjQE

This may be an old post, but just to ask is this the BSM file? I have been looking round for 4 hours straight trying to find that damn BSM file!!

And I kinda lol'd pretty hard when I saw "how to make mashed potatoes" 

edit:

When I try to make a new game and select the anime type races all I saw is a giant "!" mark in the screen... I assume this is because of this BSM file?

I have all the rest of the files accept this one.

Second edit:

Got everything working APART from textures... The skins for me are... Pink... 

Does this mode require you to download a body mod? or is it, it's own stand alone body mod. That is different from like fem. I am new to fallout 3 and fallout modding :3.

Not sure, but to be safe get beware of the girl mod for F3 that's if it is available for F3. But this is all FNV talk I believe.. Well at least that's what I'm talking about. 

Guest carywinton

Nope does not require a body mod for most of the races, the small races anyway, the larger races, yes it does and I would use Dimon's HD Base, because that is what most of out overseas Brothers and Sisters use as a base for their mods. As to the textures issues, yes you would be missing the critical *.BSA files for those, if you go back on this topic a few posts you will see where I have everything uploaded to 4Shared, just use those links for now until Bashis can fix the mashed potatoes formula, which should still be working and have everything in it.

Nope does not require a body mod for most of the races, the small races anyway, the larger races, yes it does and I would use Dimon's HD Base, because that is what most of out overseas Brothers and Sisters use as a base for their mods. As to the textures issues, yes you would be missing the critical *.BSA files for those, if you go back on this topic a few posts you will see where I have everything uploaded to 4Shared, just use those links for now until Bashis can fix the mashed potatoes formula, which should still be working and have everything in it.

How did I miss that! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! You have no idea how many hours I've spent trying to find that file!

Edit: Taking ages to download though.. Might as well pass it over by watching some anime xD

Second Edit: Big problem.. I've tried tuns of times to change the format but it won't come up as a .bsa file.. I can't use these files at all, Y U DO THIS!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

How did I miss that! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! You have no idea how many hours I've spent trying to find that file!

Edit: Taking ages to download though.. Might as well pass it over by watching some anime xD

Second Edit: Big problem.. I've tried tuns of times to change the format but it won't come up as a .bsa file.. I can't use these files at all, Y U DO THIS!

There should be no need to change any file formats, these files are in 7z format. This means you must have all the parts, for CWClothes there are 7 parts, for CWDolls there are 4. You must highlight them all then right click all the highlighted files and choose "extract" to a folder, like perhaps CWCloths 2.5 and CWDolls 1.33. This should extract all the *.esm , *.esp and *.bsa files into the named folders. Make certain you extract the CWClothes files as a group and the CWDolls files as a group, do not try to extract them all at once! The reason the file size is so large is due to the huge amounts of clothes you will get when completed, and trust me there is some mighty cool stuff in there worth getting.

This can be used in Fallout 3 by changing the "Master" file with FO3Edit in CWClothes.esm and CWDolls.esm to look for Fallout3.esm instead of FalloutNV.esm. If anyone has trouble doing this and wants the Fallout 3 *.esm files, I have made this conversion and can make them available, just POM me or let me know on here.

• 4 weeks later...

I am finding the download options unsatisfactory. I dont want to open an account with 4shared and I dont want to paying out money for premuim download speeds either when I am already paying an ISP for that - it is a CON! As for the mega site I cant get anything downloading at all and the last time I tried I got a virus for my trouble, although breaking the files down into smaller components is much better than having one huge file that takes an eternity to download. I did manage to get the esm and esp files before 4 shared wanted me to download other software and want money from me, oh and invade my privacy! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

I am finding the download options unsatisfactory. I dont want to open an account with 4shared and I dont want to paying out money for premuim download speeds either when I am already paying an ISP for that - it is a CON! As for the mega site I cant get anything downloading at all and the last time I tried I got a virus for my trouble, although breaking the files down into smaller components is much better than having one huge file that takes an eternity to download. I did manage to get the esm and esp files before 4 shared wanted me to download other software and want money from me, oh and invade my privacy! 

I am sorry about this, I did not know 4Shared did this to people, it may be due to a "Daily" download limit of some kind. I will soon have my new server up and running on a fiber backbone so that will end these file download nightmares once and for all. In the mean time I will look into the 4Shared issue, I have talked  to those nice folks a regular basis and they are always willing to get things going. I probably did not have Premium status there at the time you tried to download, apparently the "CC" system had trouble processing my card.

I use 4share a lot as a free member and have no problem with the site other then that it will log your ass out and make to sign back in if you are downloading a lot of stuff from it. The site has never tried to force me to get anything else from it and when I see it popping up other things instead of letting me download I look see that I am no longer signed in so I sign back in and continue on.

I rarely get viruses anymore as I no longer just open rar/files willy nilly I scan them with a virus remover and malware remover to make sure they are clean before opening them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

File Name: CWDolls/Clothes/Pretty Things

File Submitter: Bashis

File Submitted: 14 Apr 2013

File Category: Armor & Clothing

This mod has been out there for a while, but always in half Japanese, on an Asian file sharing service where the average dl speed was 7kb, and the armors were set up for fallout 3, (no DT), so i basically made it all English, and set up the 1500 or so armors to use DT.

I did not make any of the items in this mod, i just translated and made the armor compatible with new Vegas, all the credit goes back to the website posted above and the original author, cwjohnny.

Do you still have the Fallout 3 versions of any of these files? They are pretty much impossible to find...