in cw clothes there are both full armor sets, which take up all slots like a vanilla piece of armor, and theres shards that take up only gloves/boots/upper/ect. so some outfits can be mixed and matched, others cant, and some have a version of each.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm looking for a cosplay mod and I've pretty much given up on it existing so I'm looking for ways I can jury rig it from clothing mods.

On a related note, these only work for CW races, right?

what do you mean by "these"? this thread has 2 standalone mods and 2 other mods that use them as requirements, you have to be specific. if your referring to the clothes, then no, they're just clothes...........anything with a human torso and inventory can put them on.

after doing some research on mega it seems the temp unavailable is a pretty common problem, nothing to do with the files, and if you try every once in a while it will work eventually, but as far as other filehosting sites go, im just too busy to mess with reuploading this damn thing again for a while, so your options are to either just keep trying, or someone else who got all the files is more than welcome to upload/torrent them and i can put their links up in the main post.

Hello. Thank you for your upload. The files work great. But i have a problem when i equip full armor set. Some of it block my screen to view. example: i can't see pipboy when i equip them. maybe i will upload the image soon. i've just reinstall the game. I add too many mod now they mess up. ><

i didn't make this mod, nor do i know how to edit meshes, so if they are clipping your pip boy that's how they were created, and its just going to happen.

I'm assuming the original author expected that you have http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36646/? or something close to it, so that the pip boy is in your hand and not affecting outfits. the readius in my opinion is a mod you just can't play without in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

can someone point me in the direction of the fo3 version? >> i tried to convert the files myself but it said they can't be edited...

you would have to check the website this stuff came off of, http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1919537-1-1.html, theres an older version of cw clothes for it i know of, but not sure if there's a dolls/npc overhaul for fallout 3, you'll have to do that digging yourself.

Hello everybody, I have a problem with this mod, my game crashes when I install it. I tried both files, the 4shared one and the Mega one... I guess, I'm a Legendary noob, anyway, does someone have an idea for helping me? :)

Excuse my English, I hope that I'm clear enough, at least, enough to be understandable XD

Respectfully,

Umpalumpa ;)

You need the ez companion mod. Link is in OP. And if you downloaded from the 4shared link, you have to manually sort the masters and esps. In your mod manager, Check the description of each one. It'll tell you its requirements. i suggest learning the basics of fnvedit. It'll help you troubleshoot bad load orders. And if that fails, check NVSE,cause ez companions need it i think.

Thank you for your answer :) I installed ez companion mod in the same time, but my game didn't work anyway, so I gave up the optionnal files to make my installations simpler. Then I try to install the CWclothes file from the Mega link. I think that the problem come from my mods load order or from mods conflicts. I would like to learn more about modding and fnvedit, and, actually, I guess I have to... but my English skill level makes my learning more harder ;)

Respectfully, ;)

Umpalumpa 

yea its pretty much as you say, this mod isn't for new modders, because of its number of plugins and what they do, if you just drag and drop it into your game without knowing how to fix conflicting plugins and use nvedit pretty smoothly, it will break things, especially the pretty things plugin. i would recommend reading up on how to use nvedit, get somewhat good at it, and try again once your able to sort through mods manually.

Good news, I did it ! :D it works well, and it always do. My conflict was about some others mods installed later... I always want to make it too fast, and I always crash my game... I'll never learn from my mistakes ;) anyway, thank you for your good work !

Once again excuse my poor English !

Umpalumpa, the chocolate imp

can someone point me in the direction of the fo3 version? >> i tried to convert the files myself but it said they can't be edited...

you would have to check the website this stuff came off of, http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1919537-1-1.html, theres an older version of cw clothes for it i know of, but not sure if there's a dolls/npc overhaul for fallout 3, you'll have to do that digging yourself.

i see. i did download the cwclothes2.4 for fo3 but i was hoping for the updated version that included all the races. ah well, perhaps i can request a conversion for it here or on the nexus. 

thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Re-downloaded and re-installed everything and made sure everything was in the proper places. Still get the same issue.

Edit:

Is there any other specific info I can give you to help figure out what the problem might be? Also, what is the proper load order for all of the esm/esp files?

Re-downloaded and re-installed everything and made sure everything was in the proper places. Still get the same issue.

Edit:

Is there any other specific info I can give you to help figure out what the problem might be? Also, what is the proper load order for all of the esm/esp files?

try archive invalidation in your favorite mod manager. I dont think there is anything wrong in your load order. If have you would get CTDs

Edit:

only way to really figure out what your missing is take it step at a time, what did you dl/install, and from what links?

Edit:

try archive invalidation in your favorite mod manager. I dont think there is anything wrong in your load order. If have you would get CTDs

I downloaded both files from the 4shared links and loaded them up into the NMM, then activated them both as well as their ESM/ESP files. Everything else works perfectly fine except for the missing meshes. Specifically on closer inspection it seems to be the hair meshes that are messing up.