I'm downloading them now, so far all is good, i have a 2hour download time(300kb/s, my max) but with 1000 armors i can care less about the wait, as i been looking for these "or well one" armors, keep getting 7z's i could not do anything with, hours of downloading dead end files.  I will edit post after I'm done to confirm everything went well.

Update: Everything downloaded just fine, Thank you for all your hard work in converting it over.

• 3 weeks later...

for whatever reason mega cant hyperlink worth a shit, updated main post with a t removed from each https. so it wouldn't generate a link, just copy them as normal and when you past into your address bar, add the t back in

i can't connect mega.... in chrome..

I'm using chrome and it all works fine, and since their hyperlinks misdirecting isn't an issue anymore, read the post right above yours, i have a feeling that might be your problem. but just in case someone else confirm that they can get to the dl pages please.

Works for me. Only problem is, I have to manually type the second t in "https" as your links say htps://

that's not a problem, i already explained in the op that the links generated by mega don't redirect properly, and that i removed one t on purpose to prevent the addresses from hyper-linking, and also have instructions stating to re-add the second t into the address right above the actual download links.

Works for me. Only problem is, I have to manually type the second t in "https" as your links say htps://

that's not a problem, i already explained in the op that the links generated by mega don't redirect properly, and that i removed one t on purpose to prevent the addresses from hyper-linking, and also have instructions stating to re-add the second t into the address right above the actual download links.

I know xD I'm just saying it's a problem because I'm lazy.

you could open up nvedit and add the armor to their inventories yourself, that specific armor set is in the cwprettythings.esp. personally I'm not going to track down all the named ncr people by hand, theres a shittton of npcs in new Vegas, but if you make a list of those you want with the outfit, then i could do it.

• 2 weeks later...

i was just able to download it, so theres nothing wrong with the file, must have been server maintenance time or just a bad connection, either way you should be able to download it now.

ill re-upload it to see if that fixes the issue, but i cant do much more than that, because its not giving me that error on my end.

alright, its reuploaded, and again, i can download it just fine, so if it doesn't work this time i don't know what to say, i cant replicate the temporarily unavailable problem you had, and i cant fix a problem that isn't there for me to see.

Guest Spikes

I downloaded CW dolls again to test the link, all 1.18 GB with download speed 2,4 Mbs, link is completely fine.

Thank you very much for these beautiful mods.

yea i checked, and I'm getting the same error as well. i have absolutely no experience with file-sharing sites and stuff of that sort, and it seems mega is just going to keep being a douche. anyone have a good file-sharing site they would recommend, that i can host them for free with a decent file size limit? the whole reason I'm not using the labs uploader is if i had to split everything into 100mb archives, your looking at a 50 file download, and thats just ridiculous.

So i installed the CWClothes thing, and i'm looking around Primm and there's no metal containers at the Gas Station...

I've got the plugins at the bottom of my load order, and they still don't show. 

IDK i have to have the Dolls race and Dolls overhaul ( i hope i don't, the random anime people would kinda ruin the ambience i got going on in my game )

yea i checked, and I'm getting the same error as well. i have absolutely no experience with file-sharing sites and stuff of that sort, and it seems mega is just going to keep being a douche. anyone have a good file-sharing site they would recommend, that i can host them for free with a decent file size limit? the whole reason I'm not using the labs uploader is if i had to split everything into 100mb archives, your looking at a 50 file download, and thats just ridiculous.

I can really only assume either someone is flagging that one file or it's coming up automatically flagged in some sort of filter of their's. I was able to download the others perfectly fine, including the Cwclothes file, which is even bigger than dolls in terms of file size, so that can't be the issue.

In terms of file hosts with large size limits, the only other one I can think of is axfc. Japanese language file host, but pretty quick speeds and they support files of all sizes as far as I've seen.

Alright i'm back, couldn't get the clothes to work without making everyone kawaii desu.

So i decided to pop open the geck and add them manually, here's the edited ESP i made in case you guys also don't care for the NPC overhaul, but still want to check out all the items.

Location is in Primm, behind the Gas station. You should see a bunch of footlockers and a few trunks full of the gear.

Let me know if this works for you guys.

Also backup your original ESP if this one manages to goof things up.

CWClothesNVFix.esp

thanks for the esp upload, I'm sure alot of people will like not having to install the dolls resources to get the clothes, but fyi the npc overhaul has nothing to do with the clothes, what changes the npcs in game is cwprettythings, and that file isn't needed to get the clothing venders into the game. if you don't put cwprettythings.esp in your game, absolutely no vanilla npcs will be changed in any way.

if you installed only what you needed to get the clothing venders into the game, the only npc's that would be, as you put it "kawaii desu", would be the dozen ez companions it threw into the saloon.

as for the cw dolls file being stupid, since its the only one acting up i might just break it into the 20 or so archives it would have to be broken into to be uploaded here and just use the lab uploader for it alone, but not tonight, im tired.

as for the cw dolls file being stupid, since its the only one acting up i might just break it into the 20 or so archives it would have to be broken into to be uploaded here and just use the lab uploader for it alone, but not tonight, im tired.

Try changing the file name on mega first.  Choose something innocuous like Mod1.7z or something like that.  That should keep it from being targeted.