BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB SMP

Description:

This is a DB armor and clothes conversion in CBBE 3BBB. I recommend it for pregnancy mods and SMP physics lovers. The conversion has a lot of bugs and flaws and is not planned to be abandoned yet. The author has no extraordinary abilities in Outfit Studio and is happy to help improve the conversion of the mod. 

Requires:

Installation:

• Drag in Vortex or unpack in Skyrim Data folder
  • Launch BodySlide and click button "Build" and "batch build" (Don't forget to check the Build Morphs box)

Warning: English is not my native language, thanks for understanding.

Known issues:

• The head is inside the head of the guard's armor and other clothing

CREDIT:

• baddog1978 for the beautiful armor
  • Deodexed for conversion in CBBE

Armor: 
- The Expanded World of Bikini Armors by PUMPKIN
- The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED by SunJeong

The rest: ( Non armor )
- BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer

Armor from The Expanded World of Bikini Armors and The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED look more skimpy and cleaner than BD's for me. Is there any tutorial to make a replacer mod?

On 2/24/2021 at 9:48 AM, capitanohook said:

hi! pls can you make a 3bbb smp version for this mod ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168?tab=description

pls

You know, it is really rude to derail someone's mod thread just to ask them to do a conversion for ANOTHER mod that's just as large. If you want it so badly do it yourself. This is not easy to do. A little respect for someone's work would be nice.

15 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

You know, it is really rude to derail someone's mod thread just to ask them to do a conversion for ANOTHER mod that's just as large. If you want it so badly do it yourself. This is not easy to do. A little respect for someone's work would be nice.

?? " to derail someone's mod thread???" but what do you say? who are you? I just asked to kami-zu if it could be done ... that's all ... I didn't ask a rude question.

But you are rude in answering me...!!

15 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Unless the mod author has asked you to respond to posters, then kindly let them respond to requests and keep your opinions to yourself.

8 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

?? who are you? I just asked to kami-zu if it could be done ... that's all ... I didn't ask a rude question.

But you are rude in answering me...!!

Get some thicker skin.  If that is your opinion of someone being rude, then you probably should lock yourself in your basement and never see or talk to another human being.

10 hours ago, gregathit said:

Unless the mod author has asked you to respond to posters, then kindly let them respond to requests and keep your opinions to yourself.

Apologies. I get a little hotheaded sometimes.

As for comments on the mod itself, It's nice. My only complaint is I do wish it was packed as a single mod instead of needing 3 copies of the mod installed. I almost want to use the official port rather than this, if not for this adding SMP support as a 3BBB build.

The SMP makes it worth it though. Thanks for the mod.

For those that want a bit better install instructions, install in this order and make sure they overwrite each-other in this order:

1. Install BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer Complete Collection UUNP.

2. Install the extra BD UUNP ESP Update patch, Ebonymail 1st person fix, and Imperial Texture fix from the same download page. Overwrite the one from the main mod. Don't install any of the optional files.

3. Install ONLY the "BD 1stP fixes" optional file from the BD CBBE BodySlide conversion download page. You don't want the full mod from the download page because there is a more complete version pinned in its posts.

4. Install Zapped Complete version of the BD CBBE bodyslide conversion from this post (download the mega link). It is complete and has physics for the rest of the files.

5. Install the mod downloaded from this thread.

6. (Unsure if this actually helps or harms. I haven't fully tested yet, but so far it's fine) Download the AIO CBBE 3BBB conversion and install ONLY the textures folder from the zip file. Do not install the entire thing. It may be advised to skip this step, but then it will be using UUNP textures on a CBBE body, which I don't believe is supposed to work properly.

7. Build your BodySlides with Morphs enabled.

7a. (Only needed once until you change entire mod profiles) After building everything, select only the BD CBBE groups (there should be 4 of them) from the dropdown list, keep morphs enabled and batch build, selecting the Physics and other preferences you want. Once these have been selected and built, BodySlide will remember them until you change them or run BodySlide with the mod uninstalled.

BD CBBE 3BBB Parted does not conflict and can be used alongside these mods, by the way. It offers individual parts of the body armors, leg armors, and others to be equipped separately, enabling more customization. It is optional, though.

The results should look like this in MO (It is listed in order of top to bottom, with the ones below overwriting the ones above):

ModOrganizer_2021-02-28_01-58-48.png

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bug (that Im too stupid to fix on my own) where the body is stuck/smaller than the preset is supposed to be, even when following XenoDrake's guide. The problem seems to be tied to the Conversion mods themselves, as the problem fixes itself when trying only the CBBE conversions, though that cant be right as the others above me clearly show otherwise.

Any help would be appreciated, and also an explanation to why the problem exists and the how of fixing it would be very great as well. Expand my limited modding knowledge and what not.

Here's what it looks like now:

142238353_BD3BBBConvertionLoadorder.png.da07c57c3a0f36c16a12956fbb8e6f7d.png259913468_BD3BBBConvertionbug.png.aca909b45ac6a07142d1bb753b31cb65.png

On 2/24/2021 at 5:48 PM, capitanohook said:

hi! pls can you make a 3bbb smp version for this mod ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168?tab=description

pls

I'll think about it.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:03 AM, neneXgod said:

Armor: 
- The Expanded World of Bikini Armors by PUMPKIN
- The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED by SunJeong

The rest: ( Non armor )
- BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer

Armor from The Expanded World of Bikini Armors and The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED look more skimpy and cleaner than BD's for me. Is there any tutorial to make a replacer mod?

Conversion 3BBB tutorial

On 2/28/2021 at 9:58 AM, XenoDrake said:

Apologies. I get a little hotheaded sometimes.

As for comments on the mod itself, It's nice. My only complaint is I do wish it was packed as a single mod instead of needing 3 copies of the mod installed. I almost want to use the official port rather than this, if not for this adding SMP support as a 3BBB build.

The SMP makes it worth it though. Thanks for the mod.

For those that want a bit better install instructions, install in this order and make sure they overwrite each-other in this order:

1. Install BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer Complete Collection UUNP.

2. Install the extra BD UUNP ESP Update patch, Ebonymail 1st person fix, and Imperial Texture fix from the same download page. Overwrite the one from the main mod. Don't install any of the optional files.

3. Install ONLY the "BD 1stP fixes" optional file from the BD CBBE BodySlide conversion download page. You don't want the full mod from the download page because there is a more complete version pinned in its posts.

4. Install Zapped Complete version of the BD CBBE bodyslide conversion from this post (download the mega link). It is complete and has physics for the rest of the files.

5. Install the mod downloaded from this thread.

6. (Unsure if this actually helps or harms. I haven't fully tested yet, but so far it's fine) Download the AIO CBBE 3BBB conversion and install ONLY the textures folder from the zip file. Do not install the entire thing. It may be advised to skip this step, but then it will be using UUNP textures on a CBBE body, which I don't believe is supposed to work properly.

7. Build your BodySlides with Morphs enabled.

7a. (Only needed once until you change entire mod profiles) After building everything, select only the BD CBBE groups (there should be 4 of them) from the dropdown list, keep morphs enabled and batch build, selecting the Physics and other preferences you want. Once these have been selected and built, BodySlide will remember them until you change them or run BodySlide with the mod uninstalled.

BD CBBE 3BBB Parted does not conflict and can be used alongside these mods, by the way. It offers individual parts of the body armors, leg armors, and others to be equipped separately, enabling more customization. It is optional, though.

The results should look like this in MO (It is listed in order of top to bottom, with the ones below overwriting the ones above):

ModOrganizer_2021-02-28_01-58-48.png

The 250 MB file size limit does not allow me to upload everything in one archive to this site. I'm thinking of making an SMP version of the AIO mod. I'm thinking about putting the file in a MEGA cloud, but I don't know how much traffic a free account can generate because I don't have a specific limit.

20 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the great work.

this mod has belly node clothing for fertility mod ?

the capes on this mod as physics  ?

thanks again my friend

This conversion has belly node, and the cloaks retain the original bones, but which also work with SMP physics.

5 hours ago, xrrnak said:

Found a bug (that Im too stupid to fix on my own) where the body is stuck/smaller than the preset is supposed to be, even when following XenoDrake's guide. The problem seems to be tied to the Conversion mods themselves, as the problem fixes itself when trying only the CBBE conversions, though that cant be right as the others above me clearly show otherwise.

Any help would be appreciated, and also an explanation to why the problem exists and the how of fixing it would be very great as well. Expand my limited modding knowledge and what not.

142238353_BD3BBBConvertionLoadorder.png.da07c57c3a0f36c16a12956fbb8e6f7d.png259913468_BD3BBBConvertionbug.png.aca909b45ac6a07142d1bb753b31cb65.png

I can't be responsible for other mods that make changes to the mods you specified. Soon I will redo the basis for this mod and drop the unnecessary dependencies.

Thank you all for your support!

2 hours ago, Miamura Touki said:

I'll think about it.

Conversion 3BBB tutorial

The 250 MB file size limit does not allow me to upload everything in one archive to this site. I'm thinking of making an SMP version of the AIO mod. I'm thinking about putting the file in a MEGA cloud, but I don't know how much traffic a free account can generate because I don't have a specific limit.

This conversion has belly node, and the cloaks retain the original bones, but which also work with SMP physics.

I can't be responsible for other mods that make changes to the mods you specified. Soon I will redo the basis for this mod and drop the unnecessary dependencies.

Thank you all for your support!

ok thanks again for the amazing work my friend

Just a quick question. Does your version have the same problem as the acro one with High poly heads affecting hairlines causing some npcs to be bald ? I love the armors but I hate bald npcs more. If this does not have that issue I would love to give it a go.

3 hours ago, osculim said:

Just a quick question. Does your version have the same problem as the acro one with High poly heads affecting hairlines causing some npcs to be bald ? I love the armors but I hate bald npcs more. If this does not have that issue I would love to give it a go.

Can you clarify your question: What kind of replacer NPC are we talking about and where can I find such a bug?

On 3/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, xrrnak said:

Can you tell me what kind of armor it is so I don't have to review all the armor in the game?

It is any high poly npc overhaul using the high poly head. Affected armors are guard armors and robes it is random. It is something to do with the helm and hoods. one of the guards in falkreath at the entrance and most woman guards will be bald sometimes. its messing with the head nifs. 

34 minutes ago, osculim said:

It is any high poly npc overhaul using the high poly head. Affected armors are guard armors and robes it is random. It is something to do with the helm and hoods. one of the guards in falkreath at the entrance and most woman guards will be bald sometimes. its messing with the head nifs. 

I use the Pride of Skyrim mod for men. I didn't see any problems with his hair in men. As for female characters, I can safely say that not all Replacer woman NPCs change their skeleton and body to CBBE 3BBB. Because of this, either bald heads or black ones appear. So I can only recommend using 3BBB woman NPC Replacers

For example: Bijin Family - CBBE 3BBB (3BA)

20 hours ago, Miamura Touki said:

Alright fair enough, but I would also like to know how to find the mods that interfere with the conversions. What files should I look out for? Do I need an external program to find out what is causing this?

20 minutes ago, xrrnak said:

Alright fair enough, but I would also like to know how to find the mods that interfere with the conversions. What files should I look out for? Do I need an external program to find out what is causing this?

When searching for conflicts, mod managers help you. For example - Vortex and others. Make sure that other mods do not overwrite the mod files in the CalienteTools folder, because that's where the mod's executables are located.

1 hour ago, Miamura Touki said:

I use the Pride of Skyrim mod for men. I didn't see any problems with his hair in men. As for female characters, I can safely say that not all Replacer woman NPCs change their skeleton and body to CBBE 3BBB. Because of this, either bald heads or black ones appear. So I can only recommend using 3BBB woman NPC Replacers

For example: Bijin Family - CBBE 3BBB (3BA)

I didn't say your mod have the issue I originally asked if it is in yours aswell since acro version have it. I also use pride of skyrim. It does not touch generic npc's to my knowledge. If your mod don't have the same issues then It is great news Ill install it and have go. As for woman. All replacers affect female head nifs. Not all of them affect the body tho. As for bijiin its quiet old and does not use the high poly head. So you won't have that issue. 

3 hours ago, osculim said:

I didn't say your mod have the issue I originally asked if it is in yours aswell since acro version have it. I also use pride of skyrim. It does not touch generic npc's to my knowledge. If your mod don't have the same issues then It is great news Ill install it and have go. As for woman. All replacers affect female head nifs. Not all of them affect the body tho. As for bijiin its quiet old and does not use the high poly head. So you won't have that issue. 

After running through Skyrim, I saw this bug with bald heads. Rather, it is more correct to call it a head within a head. My knowledge is still not enough on how to fix it, but if there are suggestions, I'm happy to see them.