View File

=====================================================================================

65786809.jpg?m=1396752998

==================================================================================================

This is a remade version of my Alternate Bukkake/cum textures. I painstakingly hand painted them using gimp brushes and tested them in my game for about half a day. Note that my Skyrim is heavily modded. I have different followers using different body types for testing. It took a lot of time borking them to see these effects. (@_@" ) And I can say I'm happy with the results (so far). So I hope it works in your game.

:heart: Results may vary depending on your enb or graphic settings. :heart:

Just drop to your Skyrim/Data folder. Or use NMM for install.

Also keep in mind that these textures are adaptive, and they shift or move around the actor/NPC's body. I know its strange at first but you'd be surprised how well they work most of the time.

The body types I have in my game are: CBBE, CBBE Bodyslide, HDT, UNP, UNPB, Sevenbase, 7B(Opai), and CHSBHC (All using TBBP or BBP )

Screenshots:

11115.jpg?m=1396752950

13214.jpg?m=1396752963

63443433.jpg?m=1396752990

12421.jpg?m=1396752959

output_jD4J7Z.gif?m=1396756050

142422.jpg?m=1396752973

456444.jpg?m=1396752980

114153.jpg?m=1396752967

156575.jpg?m=1396752977

6232242.jpg?m=1396752986

63463434.jpg?m=1396752993

11113.jpg?m=1396752943

*Bonus pic*

v NO ENB v

12211NoENB.jpg?m=1396752956

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Sexis
  • Special Edition Compatible

Uploaded new textures and file for Sexlab.  :blush:  Let me know if there's any major issues. 

can we have those for cbbe plz? they look realistic!

Maybe in the future but I can't make any guarantees when. You could try using them regardless but I don't know how that would turn out. o.e

Any reason you have the left over bukkake_pustit.dds in the SexLab version? 

Forgot to take it out when I was converting/editing it from the sexis version. 

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Guest wellbredbitch

i've been wishing for a mod like this ever since i installed working girl. i was very disappointed to see that after blowing all the guards in whiterun my character still had the same pearl necklace and a tiny drip on her chin. hopefully this mod will rectify that. from the screen shots you have posted i think it will. 

i'll post a pic when i have tested it on my girl.

PS. looking to the future i hope it works for dog and horse semen as well!!

Sorry, but i couldn't find a better place to ask, is there a way to make bukkake stay longer than 300s (adjusted via sexlab's mcm menu) and is there a way to get many stains? After two or so, the older stains disappear. Thanks in advance. 

^ Download this texture set.

Choose one version suits you most.

Go to Data\Textures\_sa_ and rename 004.dds to 004_dds.bak

Then place your chosen texture from that set there and rename it to 004.dds.

Enjoy!

The new version should be compatible with almost everything guys. (hopefully) *cross fingers*

pardon my ignorance but does this work with Animated Prostitution? And if it does how would I got about installing this? It looks MUCH better then the cum textures AP came with. And I already use UNPB.

Thanks

I'm not sure about Animated Prostitution, I currently don't have that mod installed..  :-/ But if you search AP's texture files, maybe you can swap it.. only if it has a similar structure to Sexlab/Sexis. Sorry if I'm not much help. =/