Its not running for me for some reason. Dropped these into where they belong in the Sexlab folder, but I'm not getting anything on me at all, and those Draugr were rather forceful...

Does it not work on 7Base?

• 1 month later...

really nice work here, i tested using the sexlab zip and the   Alternate Bukkake textures(Scepth) 

Basically if i use just sexlab zip, it has really nice effect on bottom area, the but, vagina w/e

if i drop the textures from scepth zip, then it has better one for breast area. I was testing dp animation. If i try without scepth and just do blowjob then it does pretty good on breast area anyway.

i think folks here thought any animation will put bukkake texture on all parts of body. i was hoping that too ;D

anyway its still really good, alot better than sexlabs. If you could find way to toggle the texture, that would be cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my derpness, but which file(s) should I download/use? The available options are:

- ABT_v2.0.7z

- Alternate Bukkake textures(Scepth).7z

- Alternate Cum textures Sexlab.7z

Like, what does each of them do, exactly? A brief explanation of each one in the description would be helpful.

Okay, thank you.

I still think a brief description of each download option should be provided (especially if they're not just progressing version numbers, and thereby labeled such), but thank you for the assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Scepth, An idea for a later update or perhaps a plugin would be that sperm only comes off via bathing via mods such as bathing in skyrim in the non adult section.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2018 at 10:24 PM, Seagoatdaddy said:

for some reason the default sexlab textures display instead of these even if i change/replace them.

These are designed using the old single-layer "CumAAABBBCCC.dds" (7 files), as compared to the new system which uses dual-layer "AAA1BBB1CCC2.dds" (26 files), so you'd have to copy and paste them (and there would of course be no distinction between low and high levels of bukka).  For a cheat sheet:

CumVaginal.dds > Vaginal1.dds, Vaginal2.dds

CumOral.dds > Oral1.dds, Oral2.dds

CumAnal.dds > Anal1.dds, Anal2.dds

CumVaginalAnal.dds > Vaginal1Anal1.dds, Vaginal1Anal2.dds, Vaginal2Anal1.dds, Vaginal2Anal2.dds

CumVaginalOral.dds > Vaginal1Oral1.dds, Vaginal1Oral2.dds, Vaginal2Oral1.dds, Vaginal2Oral2.dds

CumOralAnal.dds > Oral1Anal1.dds, Oral1Anal2.dds, Oral2Anal1.dds, Oral2Anal2.dds

CumVaginalOralAnal.dds > Vaginal1Oral1Anal1.dds, Vaginal1Oral1Anal2.dds, Vaginal1Oral2Anal1.dds, Vaginal1Oral2Anal2.dds, Vaginal2Oral1Anal1.dds, Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds, Vaginal2Oral2Anal1.dds, Vaginal2Oral2Anal2.dds

Someone with good Photoshop skills could probably hack them as desired to create an update for the new dual-layer system with reduced levels for the first stage.  I'll admit I'm tempted, but I don't have nearly enough time to try it -- I'm using the 1.2 version of https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2968-sexlab-cum-textures-remake-slavetats/ instead.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 3:08 PM, antediluvian said:

These are designed using the old single-layer "CumAAABBBCCC.dds" (7 files), as compared to the new system which uses dual-layer "AAA1BBB1CCC2.dds" (26 files), so you'd have to copy and paste them (and there would of course be no distinction between low and high levels of bukka).  For a cheat sheet:

CumVaginal.dds > Vaginal1.dds, Vaginal2.dds

CumOral.dds > Oral1.dds, Oral2.dds

CumAnal.dds > Anal1.dds, Anal2.dds

CumVaginalAnal.dds > Vaginal1Anal1.dds, Vaginal1Anal2.dds, Vaginal2Anal1.dds, Vaginal2Anal2.dds

CumVaginalOral.dds > Vaginal1Oral1.dds, Vaginal1Oral2.dds, Vaginal2Oral1.dds, Vaginal2Oral2.dds

CumOralAnal.dds > Oral1Anal1.dds, Oral1Anal2.dds, Oral2Anal1.dds, Oral2Anal2.dds

CumVaginalOralAnal.dds > Vaginal1Oral1Anal1.dds, Vaginal1Oral1Anal2.dds, Vaginal1Oral2Anal1.dds, Vaginal1Oral2Anal2.dds, Vaginal2Oral1Anal1.dds, Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds, Vaginal2Oral2Anal1.dds, Vaginal2Oral2Anal2.dds

Someone with good Photoshop skills could probably hack them as desired to create an update for the new dual-layer system with reduced levels for the first stage.  I'll admit I'm tempted, but I don't have nearly enough time to try it -- I'm using the 1.2 version of https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2968-sexlab-cum-textures-remake-slavetats/ instead.

yeah i ended up switching it to what you're using a while ago

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...