Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Devious Bandit Captives

View File

 

This mod is a revised version of Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps, made with permission from its author pchs.

 

This mod adds 85 female NPCs to vanilla bandit camps and hideouts, and also to bandit camps from the mod More Bandit Camps.


The added NPCs located outdoors are dressed in chains and have names to indicate that they are slaves. Most added NPCs located indoors are dressed in corset outfits and have names to indicate that they are whores.

 

The added NPCs are all marriageable, and are all potential followers, so you can consider this mod to be a huge follower pack.

 

The added NPCs all have KS Hairdos, but you do not need to have KS Hairdos installed, because this mod includes copies of all the KS Hairdos texture files that it uses.

 

This mod is ESL-flagged so it does not take up a precious slot in your load order.

 

The original mod had a requirement for Zaz, and the original mod added Zaz furniture to the game world. In contrast, this mod does not use Zaz. This mod adds nothing to the game world except for the added NPCs.

 

This mod has a hard requirement for Devious Devices SE 4.3 or later. All the added NPCs use the default player body. This mod does not use any scripted or locked devices from Devious Devices. This mod only uses unscripted armature models for their visual appearance.

 

This mod has a soft requirement for More Bandit Camps. You do not need to have More Bandit Camps installed, but if it is not installed, then some of the added NPCs will simply be waiting in the wilderness areas where those added bandit camps would be.

 

This mod has a soft requirement for Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO). You do not need to have RDO installed, but if it is not installed, then you will not be able to recruit some of the added NPCs, depending on their voice types. RDO adds extra dialogue lines to enable recruiting NPCs of all voice types.

 

All the locations and added NPCs are listed below, along with their races, voice types, and names.

 

1. Bilegulch Mine (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Condescending  Cora the Cocksucker

2. Bilegulch Mine Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-EvenToned      Olara the Slave
        2. Female Breton    F-Shrill         Lora the Wretched

3. Broken Helm Hollow (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Sultry         Tiruna the Harlot

4. Broken Oar Grotto (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Zarla the Cunt
        2. Female Imperial  F-Condescending  Gina the Bitch
        3. Female Redguard  F-EvenToned      Viressa the Whore

5. Bthalft Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Redguard  F-Coward         Marisa the Lost

6. Camp Arcius (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Shrill         Ava the Stolen

7. Camp Bronin (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Bella the Broken

8. Camp Cloverhedge (outdoor)
        1. Female Redguard  F-Commoner       Agnes the Stolen
        2. Female Nord      F-YoungEager     Nina the Helpless

9. Camp Deaddrop (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Fiona the Weak
        2. Female Breton    F-Coward         Wanda the Lost

10. Camp Frostcliff (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Nord           Sasha the Wretched

11. Camp Hrjoldarr (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Ashla the Slave

12. Camp Jolfingand (outdoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Coward         Della the Broken

13. Camp Mossfall (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Marna the Broken

14. Camp Overwatch (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Shrill         Zia the Vanished

15. Camp Percius (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Nord           Hanna the Missing
        2. Female Imperial  F-YoungEager     Pippa the Forsaken

16. Camp Redfox (outdoor)
        1. Female Redguard  F-Commoner       Anna the Lost

17. Camp Steadwatch (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Coward         Tamitha the Broken
        2. Female Breton    F-EvenToned      Jorena the Slave

18. Camp Vallus (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-EvenToned      Riyana the Forgotten

19. Cracked Tusk Keep (indoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Nord           Jenna the Whore

20. Cracked Tusk Vaults (indoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Condescending  Panora the Cunt

21. Embershard Mine (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Commoner       Moraya the Cocksucker
        2. Female Nord      F-Nord           Lufani the Slut
        3. Female Imperial  F-Sultry         Shura the Whore

22. Faldar's Tooth (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Commoner       Fiorina the Whore
        2. Female Imperial  F-Condescending  Yuna the Cocksucker
        3. Female Breton    F-EvenToned      Trisha the Harlot
        4. Female Nord      F-Nord           Vexxi the Deviant
        5. Female Imperial  F-Sultry         Margo the Tramp
        6. Female Imperial  F-YoungEager     Nella the Eager

23. Faldars Tooth Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Nomi the Hopeless

24. Fort Fellhammer Garrison (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Brisha the Whore

25. Four Skull Lookout Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Nord           Bekka the Slave

26. Gallows Rock (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Rhonda the Slut
        2. Female Imperial  F-EvenToned      Danela the Whore

27. Halted Stream Camp (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Commoner       Linda the Whore

28. Halted Stream Camp Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-EvenToned      Pella the Slave

29. Knifepoint Mine (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Carla the Cocksucker
        2. Female Breton    F-Sultry         Donna the Harlot

30. Knifepoint Ridge Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Commoner       Betta the Hopeless
        2. Female Imperial  F-Coward         Ella the Broken
        3. Female Redguard  F-Shrill         Tina the Vanished

31. Lost Knife Hideout (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Condescending  Angela the Deviant
        2. Female Redguard  F-Coward         Merta the Vanished
        3. Female Nord      F-EvenToned      Rachel the Harlot
        4. Female Nord      F-Nord           Helka the Cunt
        5. Female Breton    F-YoungEager     Varona the Helpless

32. Mistwatch North Tower (indoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Commoner       Maggie the Slut
        2. Female Imperial  F-Condescending  Nasha the Whore
        3. Female Breton    F-Sultry         Ramona the Cocksucker

33. Nilheim Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-YoungEager     Mina the Helpless

34. Orotheim (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Miri the Whore
        2. Female Nord      F-Nord           Aria the Cocksucker

35. Redoran's Retreat (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Commoner       Dinah the Whore
        2. Female Redguard  F-Sultry         Vena the Slut

36. Rift Watchtower Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Nord           Wilma the Stolen

37. Robbers Gorge Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Commoner       Alessia the Stolen
        2. Female Breton    F-Coward         Rosa the Vanished
        3. Female Imperial  F-EvenToned      Luisa the Slave

38. Silent Moons Camp (indoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Nord           Luna the Whore

39. Silent Moons Camp Blacksmith (outdoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Coward         Sara the Forgotten

40. Stony Creek Cave (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Sultry         Lily the Whore

41. Swindler's Den (indoor)
        1. Female Nord      F-Commoner       Nora the Cocksucker
        2. Female Breton    F-Sultry         Krista the Harlot
        3. Female Redguard  F-YoungEager     Candace the Eager

42. Treva's Watch (indoor)
        1. Female Breton    F-Commoner       Bess the Cocksleeve
        2. Female Imperial  F-Condescending  Oliva the Cunt
        3. Female Nord      F-Coward         Misha the Lost
        4. Female Nord      F-EvenToned      Sarena the Slut
        5. Female Nord      F-Shrill         Raquel the Bitch

43. Uttering Hills Cave (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Vera the Slut
        2. Female Nord      F-YoungEager     Arianna the Eager

44. Valtheim Keep Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Commoner       Mona the Slave
        2. Female Nord      F-Coward         Gretel the Broken
        3. Female Nord      F-EvenToned      Rita the Hopeless

45. White River Watch (indoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Condescending  Elena the Slut
        2. Female Redguard  F-Sultry         Brianna the Whore

46. Winter War Exterior (outdoor)
        1. Female Imperial  F-Coward         Vivia the Broken
        2. Female Nord      F-YoungEager     Nara the Stolen

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices SE 4.3 or later
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Looks interestimng. I'm guessing all the NPCs use the player body type, otherwise the DDs wouldn't fit properly, right?

 

That is correct. Thanks for the feedback! I revised the mod's description to say that.

Link to post
3 hours ago, bubba999 said:

This looks cool! Will there be a LE version?

 

I do not have LE Creation Kit installed, so I would not be able to provide that myself. Someone else is welcome to try that!

 

This mod is simple, consisting of just the ESP file, and the facegen export meshes and textures. I have not tried this, but maybe you can load the ESP file in LE Creation Kit, select all the NPCs whose Editor IDs begin with "hwdbc", do the facegen export, and then save the ESP.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

 

I do not have LE Creation Kit installed, so I would not be able to provide that myself. Someone else is welcome to try that!

 

This mod is simple, consisting of just the ESP file, and the facegen export meshes and textures. I have not tried this, but maybe you can load the ESP file in LE Creation Kit, select all the NPCs whose Editor IDs begin with "hwdbc", do the facegen export, and then save the ESP.

Well, I haven't messed with the CK so it's above my paygrade.... hopefully someone will do it.

Link to post
1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the great work. 😃

this mod its compatible whith sex slaves  for vanilla bandit camps SSE version from nomkaz  ?

 

You are welcome!

 

Yes, this mod should be compatible with Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps SE from nomkaz. Since the mods add NPCs in the same locations, you will get roughly twice as many added NPCs.

 

You will be able to distinguish which mod each NPC is from, because this mod gives each added NPC a unique name, while the original mod gives added NPCs generic names.

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

 

You are welcome!

 

Yes, this mod should be compatible with Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps SE from nomkaz. Since the mods add NPCs in the same locations, you will get roughly twice as many added NPCs.

 

You will be able to distinguish which mod each NPC is from, because this mod gives each added NPC a unique name, while the original mod gives added NPCs generic names.

ok

thanks again for the amazing work and sharing whith us my friend 😃

Link to post

I'd just like to note that the mod seems to be working on LE without issue after throwing it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer.
Went to a few locations and the slaves are there as I expected them to without any weirdness.

You don't need to do anything with the ESP. Leave that as it is. No need to do anything with the Creation Kit.

Link to post
21 minutes ago, Nathriel said:

the mod seems to be working on LE without issue after throwing it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

 

Wow, that is very interesting news! Thank you for sharing that information!

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Steone said:

Why is everyone without an armbinder?

 

This mod does not dress the added NPCs in any Devious Devices that use scripts or animations. This mod's goal is to be as lightweight and compatible as possible.

 

Plus there is the problem that armbinders do not work very well for NPCs. Their arms typically come out of the armbinders.

 

From a role-play point of view, you can assume that the slaves and whores do not actively escape because they are afraid to.

Link to post
15 hours ago, Herowynne said:

 

Wow, that is very interesting news! Thank you for sharing that information!

I also did this and it works! I had it extract the BSA and then save the face data, rezipped the file and then installed in mod organizer.

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot3679.jpg.32777085209e6b044367a75e9bcdcef4.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot3680.jpg.04586386c7488b6857bf14b644050fd3.jpg

 

Pella looks right, Linda is a bit off but that could be the lighting. Also, I got Pella as a follower but Linda will only greet me without letting me recruit her.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Arthurj650 said:

Went to knifepoint mine and didn’t find Carla, using your reference to where they are located.


Knifepoint Mine has a large section that contains [spoiler alert] the current Champion of Boethiah. That section of the mine is inaccessible until you are on Boethiah’s Calling quest.

 

The original mod, and this mod, place one of the indoor mine NPCs in that large initially-inaccessible part of the mine.

 

I considered moving Carla, but I decided that it makes sense that the Champion would have his own personal whore. After defeating him, you can rescue/claim his whore.

 

Hope that helps!

Link to post

Did a little testing of my LE conversion. In Embershard there are three captives but only one, Shura, has the dialogue to follow me. The other two, Moraya and Lufani, will just make annoyed sounds but have no dialogue to come with me. Is this by design?

Link to post
5 hours ago, Herowynne said:


Knifepoint Mine has a large section that contains [spoiler alert] the current Champion of Boethiah. That section of the mine is inaccessible until you are on Boethiah’s Calling quest.

 

The original mod, and this mod, place one of the indoor mine NPCs in that large initially-inaccessible part of the mine.

 

I considered moving Carla, but I decided that it makes sense that the Champion would have his own personal whore. After defeating him, you can rescue/claim his whore.

 

Hope that helps!

Absolutely.  I totally forgot that was part of that quest.   Thanks.   And once again, job well done.  

Link to post
15 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Linda will only greet me without letting me recruit her.

 

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

only one, Shura, has the dialogue to follow me. The other two, Moraya and Lufani, will just make annoyed sounds but have no dialogue to come with me. Is this by design?

 

Thanks for the feedback!

 

I revised this mod's main description page to say that this mod has a soft requirement for Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO).

 

You do not need to have RDO installed, but if it is not installed, then you will not be able to recruit some of the added NPCs, depending on their voice types. RDO adds extra dialogue lines to enable recruiting NPCs of all voice types.

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

 

 

Thanks for the feedback!

 

I revised this mod's main description page to say that this mod has a soft requirement  for Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO).

 

You do not need to have RDO installed, but if it is not installed, then you will not be able to recruit some of the added NPCs, depending on their voice types. RDO adds extra dialogue lines to enable recruiting NPCs of all voice types.

Ah, thanks.

Link to post
2 hours ago, afshin76 said:

I love the idea of this mod, but the NPCs look very ugly 😃


Truthful feedback! You are correct that I did not try to make the added NPCs look like supermodels.

 

I mostly left the NPCs appearances unchanged from the original mod. I only made a few improvements, such as adding makeup to the whore NPCs.

 

The captives are just supposed to be regular people who have been captured by bandits and forced into a life of slavery or whoring.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:


Truthful feedback! You are correct that I did not try to make the added NPCs look like supermodels.

 

I mostly left the NPCs appearances unchanged from the original mod. I only made a few improvements, such as adding makeup to the whore NPCs.

 

The captives are just supposed to be regular people who have been captured by bandits and forced into a life of slavery or whoring.

Making nice looking npc isn't easy tho. I don't even wanna start doing it myself. 

Nice mod.

Link to post
17 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Making nice looking npc isn't easy tho. I don't even wanna start doing it myself. 

Nice mod.

 One of the great things about this release is just how clean and lean the esp is. There are people who like making lovely faces and this would be an easy platform to work on. (hint to someone!)

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...