Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

My internet sucks but If I have to I'll start up a new maternity clothes thread over the weekend.

Perhaps we should split the Maternity clothes into a few packs with version numbers, like vanilla lingere, vanilla armor, vanilla clothing, & non-vanilla. Then they could be uploaded in the Sexout Section and save all the external file issues when accounts get banned and Authors have left.

Hmm...

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Yep, both the MF and RS links appear to be down.

Any chance someone could generously offer me a copy of theirs? My game is broken without it. My character has become a floating head and breasts :(

My internet sucks but If I have to I'll start up a new maternity clothes thread over the weekend.

Perhaps we should split the Maternity clothes into a few packs with version numbers, like vanilla lingere, vanilla armor, vanilla clothing, & non-vanilla. Then they could be uploaded in the Sexout Section and save all the external file issues when accounts get banned and Authors have left.

*Waits ever so patiently*

Right. I'm tapping my foot, staring at the clock, and trying not to bite my nails. :lol:

LOL bad time for me to start over i had to do a clean install needed to be done:-(

ps Mediafire has new Rules and no longer wil alow nude or sex content on there servers if eneyone was wanting to now y..

I'd just like to note you don't have to be a skilled modder to do this, all we need is someone who has the existing file to open windows folders and break it into separate folders, 7Z them and upload them, User29 could then create a download page to host them and update them later. By splitting off the non vanilla stuff we reduce the need for people download & install stuff they don't use or do a large download every time one outfit is added.

I have a version, but since the OP has said the latest version was on 4Apr2012 since, well, 4Apr2012, I can't guarantee it's the most recent. I've split it into 30MB chunks, since that's what the attachment thing tells me is the current max.

EDIT: Yeah, so you can't upload .001 (or .002, or .003, etc.) files. They're not on the allowed filetype list. :s

Edited by zippy57