NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evilrunner

Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Any chance someone could generously offer me a copy of theirs? My game is broken without it. My character has become a floating head and breasts :(

Guest user29

My internet sucks but If I have to I'll start up a new maternity clothes thread over the weekend.

My internet sucks but If I have to I'll start up a new maternity clothes thread over the weekend.

Perhaps we should split the Maternity clothes into a few packs with version numbers, like vanilla lingere, vanilla armor, vanilla clothing, & non-vanilla. Then they could be uploaded in the Sexout Section and save all the external file issues when accounts get banned and Authors have left.

*Waits ever so patiently*

Right. I'm tapping my foot, staring at the clock, and trying not to bite my nails. :lol:

Hmm...

attachicon.gifdafuq.png

Yep, both the MF and RS links appear to be down.

Any chance someone could generously offer me a copy of theirs? My game is broken without it. My character has become a floating head and breasts :(

Perhaps we should split the Maternity clothes into a few packs with version numbers, like vanilla lingere, vanilla armor, vanilla clothing, & non-vanilla. Then they could be uploaded in the Sexout Section and save all the external file issues when accounts get banned and Authors have left.

*Waits ever so patiently*

Right. I'm tapping my foot, staring at the clock, and trying not to bite my nails. :lol:

LOL bad time for me to start over i had to do a clean install needed to be done:-(

ps Mediafire has new Rules and no longer wil alow nude or sex content on there servers if eneyone was wanting to now y..

Great... Internet censorship at it's finest(?)

As Halstrom said, our best bet is to split the file up and host it here.

I'd just like to note you don't have to be a skilled modder to do this, all we need is someone who has the existing file to open windows folders and break it into separate folders, 7Z them and upload them, User29 could then create a download page to host them and update them later. By splitting off the non vanilla stuff we reduce the need for people download & install stuff they don't use or do a large download every time one outfit is added.

I have a version, but since the OP has said the latest version was on 4Apr2012 since, well, 4Apr2012, I can't guarantee it's the most recent. I've split it into 30MB chunks, since that's what the attachment thing tells me is the current max.

EDIT: Yeah, so you can't upload .001 (or .002, or .003, etc.) files. They're not on the allowed filetype list. :s

I'm fairly sure I have the most current version. I'll look through it and try dividing it by category.

Edit: That was a resounding NOPE. Sorry.