Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

I wouldnt mind even seeing more of the vanilla and technicallly some of the expansion clothes just... fleshed out... pun not entirely intended.   Made w/ BnB plus the pregnancy phases, would be good and add a little built in variety and dynamics for the game.       As another option maybe using both http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047 and http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227 as foundations if they already have not been locked out by lack of permissions.  Some of those very items are already partially and/or supported by SCR and Preg as it is.    Possible?

I think there are BnB versions of a lot of outfits already in the maternity pack, back when I added them all I thought BB meant Bigger Boobs and assigned most of the BB marked meshes as B4 instead of B3, at some stage we need to go through them all again and sort them as I believe the BnB skeleton is a requirement now, we could then remove all the non-BnB meshes from the pack. I don't have good enough eyesight or the time to do it, it's not rocket science, just time consuming.

Edited by Halstrom

First of all I have to say I love the Mod, well done.  As to possible requests that I would like to see, I have installed 

" Star Trek Uniforms v3 by Murfy27 "    http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39982  

and  " T6M Wonder Woman Classic by Izumiko " at    http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46515     

the idea of a highly pregnant Wonder Woman in costume or a pregnant Star Fleet Officer from the Original series

brings a smile to my face.  :shy:

Hopefully you will be able to get the the original mod owners/creators permission to include their work into yours,

here's hopeing.

Keep up the good work.

mycroft63

Permission is granted to use this mod or any part of it for any other mod for Fallout: New Vegas, permission need not be requested in advance.

No permission needed.

Reproduction to other uploader, etc. Please refrain from things that this MOD files

Doesn't mention asking for permission either (not that it says much of anything considering the level of Engrish).

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38672

I know the skeleton is not BnB, but could this please be added.

As a special request, a pink variation would be nice.

It's already been requested a couple times. The mesh is so complicated that it takes hours to import/weigh/export.

Im with ya   how ever  as user 29 sad the the files are lage and complicated that it takes hours to import/weigh/export so im going to  brake them down were there a little eser to work with to converting them to pre mesh them so far im haveing slow luck, how ever the defalt color Mesh my be ready soon.

If someone could work out a way of putting the textures onto the mesh before doing the Pregnancy Variations we could get a lot of stuff like that done more easily. Somehow it's done by all the vanilla stuff that has no textures needed.

Edited by Halstrom

If someone could work out a way of putting the textures onto the mesh before doing the Pregnancy Variations we could get a lot of stuff like that done more easily. Somehow it's done by all the vanilla stuff that has no textures needed.

Thats  one way im going ate it but it seems The FFXIII Lightning Armour meshs and a lote of  textures are all all small pices just to make one full armer set,  but Think i have finished Lightning default color set but i still unable to make it to a full single set but at list i was able to breng down the file size. What made it so big is all the Textures to for the three colors for now default color is done i just need help to make the mesh and textures to one.

post-28874-0-67149500-1360908112_thumb.jpg

post-28874-0-01080200-1360908690_thumb.jpg

Thats  one way im going ate it but it seems The FFXIII Lightning Armour meshs and a lote of  textures are all all small pices just to make one full armer set,  but Think i have finished Lightning default color set but i still unable to make it to a full single set but at list i was able to breng down the file size.

Looking Good.

Had a similar problem with the Ghost Suit too, too many Textures to add for each Pregnant variation and the naming of the texture slots was incomprehensible to match it to the textures. And with my limited vision I can't see whether a sleeve cuff has the right texture or not.

Edited by Halstrom

Thats  one way im going ate it but it seems The FFXIII Lightning Armour meshs and a lote of  textures are all all small pices just to make one full armer set,  but Think i have finished Lightning default color set but i still unable to make it to a full single set but at list i was able to breng down the file size.

Looking Good.

Had a similar problem with the Ghost Suit too, too many Textures to add for each Pregnant variation and the naming of the texture slots was incomprehensible to match it to the textures. And with my limited vision I can't see whether a sleeve cuff has the right texture or not.

Ok heres what laft it should ownly be  Lightning's default color a lot lase to work with now i hope some will be able to work with whats laft.

The mesh being in a whole bunch of pieces wasn't the problem, I already put it together. The complexity of the mesh, all the polygons, takes a couple hours to even make one stage of pregnancy for it. Unless you did something to fix that?

The mesh being in a whole bunch of pieces wasn't the problem, I already put it together. The complexity of the mesh, all the polygons, takes a couple hours to even make one stage of pregnancy for it. Unless you did something to fix that?

Not yat  as you sad the mesh being in a whole bunch of pieces is not a big dell its how complexity of the mesh is set with all the polygons, i had one done lase night but the the mesh just become useles as it be came unstable i going to work more on it when i have some more spare time.

Hello!

As I ran into the need of it while modding oneself ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14014-basic-sexout-modding-questions-the-sexout-neewbie-mods-the-mojave-schoolgirl/ ) I want to porpose to add some Schoolgirl Outfit (and maybe some more "cute-fetish"-dresses) into the basic sexout recourses. Especially as SCE has some fetish classifying like schoolgirl, maiden etc. allready, but non of the basic SCR/Maternity-content seems to use it.

I found some Schoolgirl-Outfits here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42906, (You need the original FO3 mod, too http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/6219 ) but you can find no copyright disclaimer and as can be read in the mods own thread the modder doesn't seem to answer permission questions because he is inactive at nexus.

So, if you have any other suggesstions to end the lack of schoolgirls (maiden, waitress, chearleeder, nannies etc. ;) ) in the mojave, I would be very happy. And if it would be possible, to include them into the basis-sexout-maternity content, it would be realy great.

And ... I am looking forward to the support of kristinas closet, which contents at least one of them ... I will look into it.

So, now i have installed Kristina's Closet and peeked in it.

Wow!

So many beautifull dresses I would like to see in Sexout-Mods, so many ideas comming up with it: Maybe Mavia could include the need of some if the very beautiful dresses for her courtesan (I always think it's strange, that you can do this, wearing an armour or some rags, if not demanded ...)

A wedding dress! Scripting a wedding with a Supermutant in Jacobstown, maybe the bride is pregnant?

... etc. ...

I can't decide.

Are there some decisions and permissions about the usage of the closet already, or is there a little time to make suggestions for a collective "ask for permission"?

Wow!

So many beautifull dresses I would like to see in Sexout-Mods, so many ideas comming up with it: Maybe Mavia could include the need of some if the very beautiful dresses for her courtesan (I always think it's strange, that you can do this, wearing an armour or some rags, if not demanded ...)

A wedding dress! Scripting a wedding with a Supermutant in Jacobstown, maybe the bride is pregnant?

... etc. ...

I can't decide.

Are there some decisions and permissions about the usage of the closet already, or is there a little time to make suggestions for a collective "ask for permission"?

Got a link to it?

Wow!

... etc. ...

I can't decide.

Got a link to it?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47059

Jonas66 gives open permission for converting his stuff. The entire Kristina's Closet collection would be an excessive request, I know, but what about the Tough Girl outfits and variants (War Child and Milf)?

According th  this post I looked into the closet.

and theskids recomendation here, to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14014-basic-sexout-modding-questions-the-sexout-neewbie-mods-the-mojave-schoolgirl/

Please forgive me my English. I use Google Translator. :blush:

This is my first experience with Blender.

I have a question about Blender. I am with my modest knowledge of the program's trying to do for the pregnant body T6M. Just a little rework clothing.

But there is one rather big problem. I just can `t get rounded belly. As much as I tried, visible angles and long lines. This is especially noticeable at 5-6 stages.

In a blender I use the mode of the sculptor.

In fact, I stretch the stomach of an existing model. Make a new model, not allow the my knowledge.

Can you recommend me something?

While I understand that the person to explain my experience with modeling very difficult.

post-28770-0-70611500-1361262112_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-25300000-1361262128_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-70506600-1361262143_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-74661900-1361262160_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-85119500-1361262175_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-83347900-1361263475_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-74625000-1361263498_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-21883300-1361263518_thumb.jpgpost-28770-0-63049300-1361263530_thumb.jpg

They look pretty good to me. For those higher stages, you can try selecting the belly faces and then choosing "subdivide" to get more vertices. Then you can always use the "smooth" tool in sculpt mode.