Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add some more variation to the zero suit? I (obviously) use the maternity clothes with the pregnancy mod, along with bnb. So forgive me but I'm not sure who to ask about this. Just a couple idea's I thought would be nice listed below.

post-42496-13597883039591_thumb.jpg

post-42496-13597883040376_thumb.jpg

Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add some more variation to the zero suit? I (obviously) use the maternity clothes with the pregnancy mod' date=' along with bnb. So forgive me but I'm not sure who to ask about this. Just a couple idea's I thought would be nice listed below.[/quote']

I might have a go at the cow one sometime, or you could grab Paint.Net, learn to use it and have a go yourself, it's only a texture similar to the camo ones I've done, but the other I got no idea how to do as it needs to know what texture skin the player has.

Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add some more variation to the zero suit? I (obviously) use the maternity clothes with the pregnancy mod' date=' along with bnb. So forgive me but I'm not sure who to ask about this. Just a couple idea's I thought would be nice listed below.[/quote']

I might have a go at the cow one sometime, or you could grab Paint.Net, learn to use it and have a go yourself, it's only a texture similar to the camo ones I've done, but the other I got no idea how to do as it needs to know what texture skin the player has.

Alright thanks. That's all I ask is that someone with talent at least's looks into it. =)

Did someone contact the author in the past and they said no?

Don't know, I think it was juyst a matter of the permission settings in Nexus putting us off and we don't really have anybody doing Preg meshes at the moment, Evilrunners elsewhere and User29 is busy with his own mods.

Legal and licensing:

--------------------

NO reuploads on other sites without Humannature66's permission!!

Nothing of this stuff is resource material and may NOT resubmitted without his written consent!!

This includes, but is not limited to derivatives!!

In ALL cases give credits to all those named above!!

It may be stupid not to allow people not to modify your content, but I'll still respect their decision.

Usually.

If you have an outfit that you want converted and they have something along the lines of "ask for permission" you need to ask them yourself, I'm not going to be bothered with it.

If you have an outfit that you want converted and they have something along the lines of "ask for permission" you need to ask them yourself, I'm not going to be bothered with it.

Ah, silly me.  I will see if he still might be around the nexus and ask him if it is ok to be modified as long as he gets credited.

Thank you.

I second the suggestion for this one: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45492

The author explicitly states it's okay to use it for other mods, so long as you give him credit in the readme:

"Usage:

_____
Feel free to use this mod in your own creations, I even encourage you to do. All I ask is that,  I (Sinblood) and all people listed above be credited in your readme.

Have fun ;)"

The "all people listed above" are:
Credits:
______
Bethesda Softwork for Fallout Nv and ressources it provide.

Necroscope for his Type 6 body replacer: 
Bits of panty model used by this outfit is from one of his pros outfit variants too

Dimon99 for his Type 3 body replacer:

Only downside to this outfit is it's not BnB converted yet, either.

Do I need to delete the ESPs for the required clothes mods that are listed on the OP?

brokencrash's Ghost armour variants for new vegas

Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armor by Revanag Packs 1, 2 and the sexy sleepwear

Collection of Sexy Attire by Shadowtroop

Julia Chang Outfit

Refugee Outfits for T3 by Exeter

And for some reason the Mantis Reflex armors never work for me... the texture is weird and shifts and changes constantly.  Do I need to install them in a specific directory?  ie move them to the regular mantis zero suit directory?

The default install directory for the mantis armor reflex is mantiszerosuit07... the directory in the maternity pack is mantiszerosuit.  I am assuming the store is set up to look at the default installs for these mods so when I buy the reflex version it should look at the 07 directory.

For most of these clothing mods you can remove or deactivate the original esp if you are using Pregnancy or Sexout Store, you only need to install the meshes, textures & sounds etc.

And the Store doesn't look anywhere for anything. All items are from SCR.

I wouldnt mind even seeing more of the vanilla and technicallly some of the expansion clothes just... fleshed out... pun not entirely intended.   Made w/ BnB plus the pregnancy phases, would be good and add a little built in variety and dynamics for the game.       As another option maybe using both http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047 and http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227 as foundations if they already have not been locked out by lack of permissions.  Some of those very items are already partially and/or supported by SCR and Preg as it is.    Possible?