Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

I have not yet installed the latest versions of SCR and pregnancy, but in my versions from last week, SCR wants "jailhouserocker.nif" and I have not yet located any mods that supply this file.

Perhaps some file that SCR depends on has been updated and I need to update it? Or perhaps SCR has added to its list of mods it requires? Unfortunately, I have not spotted anything like a list of "last update times" for SCR's dependencies, so working through those issues currently seems daunting to me... Or maybe I uninstalled the mod it needs? Even that seems like a daunting problem to isolate, but that is where I am going to focus my attention, first...

I believe it is, the issue i'm having it that the sexout version of it appears to be missing the meshes for it as when i purchase it from the SS it is invisible, i cant seem to find it in the maternity pack either, whats confusing me is that, i can buy the Jailhouse rockette from the SS and its invisible, but i can go to Kriss' house or its normal storage space in the kings pad and get the Jailhouse Rockette shorts/skirt and it appears fine even though i think they are supposed to be the same thing, but if the jailhouse rockette isn't in the maternity pack then i guess this isn't really important and i'm just rambling now

Umm... from what I can tell, Sunny doesn't have a full suite of pregnancy meshes.

Of course, I can change her outfit through Companion Commander, but I kinda dig the outfit she has. What I'm looking for is a full pregnancy progression for her in the outfit she currently has.

Anybody have a full p0-p6 Sunny outfit?

Not an issue if this is not possible at this time, but it would be on my wish list.

Sunny looks like she would make a great mother-to-be. ;)

Jailhouserocker is' date=' I believe, part of the type 3 bouncing outfits pack in maternity wear's recommended downloads.

[/quote']

The BB_Armors_Type_3_Replacer_-40227.7z I downloaded from newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227 contains armor\jailhouserocker\jailrocker_f.nif but SCR wants armor\jailhouserocker\jailrocker.NIF

:huh:

Maybe this is something contained in one of the original new vegas bsas? I ought to check... maybe tomorrow...

Statement: I converted some of Cloth Collection outfits for T3M. And i though it would be nice to have them in preg versions too.

Question: Is there an easy way to incorporate them into system, apart from swapping already existing outfits' meshes ?

Statement: I converted some of Cloth Collection outfits for T3M. And i though it would be nice to have them in preg versions too.

Question: Is there an easy way to incorporate them into system' date=' apart from swapping already existing outfits' meshes ?[/quote']

If you have pregnant versions made you could create an esp with the original & Pregnant versions of the outfits added to SCR with the Prefix SexoutSOutfit & suffix 3MP?B3 the same as the T3 versions in SCR then I can merge the patch into SCR and add the outfits to the Pregnancy bodyswap system. How many outfits do you have?

Not sure if it's really prime quality, :P but here's sample image:

35cod1d.jpg

Image shows replaced lady outfit with: p1 version (left) and p3 (right).

And in case we are not allowed to publish some of it's content, here's the list of parts:

Boots: shortened maxoverknees from Cloth Collection;

Fishnet: from one of Jonas clothes;

Pants: standalone T3m;

Outfit: modified modification from BGB body (also in CC);

Wrist cover: from sexy tactical outfit for T6m;

Tie: part of some school uniform, at Cloth Collection.

Not sure if it's really prime quality' date=' :P but here's sample image:

[img']http://i45.tinypic.com/35cod1d.jpg[/img]

Image shows replaced lady outfit with: p1 version (left) and p3 (right).

I realize I'm a few days late, but that looks good xelladan! I think I'd like the p3 version more if the top were still tied (perhaps just raised to fit over the belly, or made to look strained/tighter?), but outstanding nonetheless.

I dig the pregnant Catholic schoolgirl look. Very true-to-life. :P

Yep, I think I already found some pregnant version for chain prostitue armour but may be due to no one set it on sale so you didn't see it and normally don,t have any enemy in game wear that armour anyway cause you can't loose it.

So if you want to get one, try kill some prostitue that wear it that stay around lucky 37.

Do any of the prostitute outfits have preg meshes?

The Exposed Prostitute Outfit is the only one 'preggified' at the moment' date=' as far as I know, up to P6 as evidenced below.

post-27208-13597882759473_thumb.jpg

The use of the handcuffs to fasten the mini skirt at the later stages of the pregnancy is an awesome impromptu touch - any other Jury Rigging perkers out there agree? :D

Too lazy to find out how many armors will showcase a growing belly? Read on below if you dare!

Prostitute Outfit Item ID is 00120855; if you're not above cheating, go ahead and console in 'player.additem 00120855' via pressing the tilde key '`' in game.

ProTip:

Sexout CommonResources.esm contains all armor IDs that have been integrated into the SexOut Pregnancy mod. You can use FNVEdit to see all of their Items ID as well. The armor sets are have P1, P2, P3... etc tacked on the ends of their names would be the ones you're looking for.

When i get to the death claw cave in the breeder plug in, after being attacked for some reason all of the females bodies are pink? their armor appears no problem. ATM im using body by race optional, and my character is fine when nude. It seems that it only has issues when it uses the prego options. Is this something on my end?