Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Was wondering if you could possibly do the BnB meshes that TatooedIlusionist made for the Skull Goddess. It may be easier than most since the front is pretty much bare.

I second this, and possibly more BnB's if you dont mind

and to the above poster, the same thing happens to me as well, and always has

Is the Alma dress part of maternity clothes or SCR?

I've never been able to get that one to work properly. Just wondering if anyone else had that problem.

I thought it was in Maternity Clothes, that looks like a texture issue, I didn't think it had a texture, it's been a long time since that was added, was hoping they'd do preg versions of it when they got time.

Maybe it should be removed from SCR until its fixed then? I don't think I've ever seen anybody report it working. Its the only armour I've had this problem with.

Also, does anybody know what texture I need for Courier Custom Armour? Its in SCR (store seems to sell it) but I have all the requirements and needed plugins (including the similar Wasteland Courier Armour) but I have no idea where that one is from.

Cheers.

Maybe it should be removed from SCR until its fixed then? I don't think I've ever seen anybody report it working. Its the only armour I've had this problem with.

Also' date=' does anybody know what texture I need for Courier Custom Armour? Its in SCR (store seems to sell it) but I have all the requirements and needed plugins (including the similar Wasteland Courier Armour) but I have no idea where that one is from.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Alma Dress seems to work fine for me, perhaps it's got corrupted at some point and I'm using an older version, I might add the version I have to the next Datapack.

Courier Custom is looking in meshes\armor\Neverclock\merccustom.nif

No idea where that came from, I have meshes installed from somewhere for it. I don't even remember adding it but I assume I did, there's no pregnant versions of it either.

As per this conversation:

I was unaware of the Freeside/Gambler factions, sorry.

Huh, so these aren't yours?

falloutnv20121016134750.png

Skimpiest Slave Rags:

falloutnv20121016134824.png

Skimpy Slave Rags:

falloutnv20121016134841.png

I just assumed because of all the slave outfits you made that they were. Maybe they belong to the maternity clothes? I'll ask User29 and Halstrom.

I was unaware of the Freeside/Gambler factions' date=' sorry.

Huh, so these aren't yours?

[/quote']

They are, I wasn't the one who added them to SCR - I made replacers that look like that for the normal clothes, so far as I know tangent spaces are updated on that version.

I think User and Evil are the guys to talk about with this distribution of those files.

Hi Loogie,

I've been having a chat with astymma, and he has been kind enough to explain the whole skeleton/meshes/textures + type3/6/m/f malarky that I always get mixed up with. It turns out I was using the Type3M clothing datapack you provided, but with my BoG HD Base type 3 body, and for that reason the breasts didn't bounce. Removing it and reinstalling the default datapack made it work again, with no clipping either, which is good.

Is this something perhaps that should be included in the OP; that the Type3m datapack isn't compatible with just Type3, and that those using it should stick to the default datapack?

Also, there is one minor bug which I think is relatively easy to fix. One of your outfits (skimpiest I think) has a small translucent "suction cup" effect to one of the nipples (the left one) and astymma says to fix it, all you have to do is

"It's the clothing mesh that needs fixing in Nifskope with "update all tangent spaces".

Just thought I would bring this up.

CK

So basically, skimpiest slave rags, part of SCR and probably added by maternity, needs to "update all tangent spaces" in nifskope in order to get rid of the boob translucent suction cup thingie.

Just thought I'd give you guys (user29 and evilrunner) a heads up.

CK

Are all the maternity clothes available for the six pregnancy stages?

I found just a Raider Armor and some custom things' date=' the rest of the armors stop at (P3)...[/quote']

No, most go only to P3.

Will there be an update to have more P6 clothes?

Pleaaaaseeeee :3

I found just a Raider Armor and some custom things' date=' the rest of the armors stop at (P3)...[/quote']

No, most go only to P3.

That depends on how many 3D modlers work on it as thats probably only 300 or so meshes to modify for 2 modlers working on it at around 15-30min per mesh :)

No, most go only to P3.

get blending buddy.

That depends on how many 3D modlers work on it as thats probably only 300 or so meshes to modify for 2 modlers working on it at around 15-30min per mesh :)

I have no idea on how to work on 3D models, but I'm not that bad with other graphic tools. Maybe with a blender tutorial the work could be divided among everyone that uses this mod... I'd love to help how I can.

I tried a some time ago, but if you don't know exactly what to do, blender can be a very confusing program.

I have no idea on how to work on 3D models' date=' but I'm not that bad with other graphic tools. Maybe with a blender tutorial the work could be divided among everyone that uses this mod... I'd love to help how I can.

I tried a some time ago, but if you don't know exactly what to do, blender can be a very confusing program.[/quote']

There's p[lenty of free/cheep tools & tutorials around for 3D Moeling, I know nearly nothing about it myself, I'm flat out just with the coding side of things :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question.

I'm using the T6M body type for my females (I dislike the massive boobs on most body mods), and I've gotten them animated (bouncing) while nude. I've found a complete armor replacement for T6M too, and while I haven't been able to find any mods to make the breasts bounce on the armor replacements too, I'm pretty satisfied with what I have got working.

Problem is, I want to use this mod as well, but I don't know will happen if my character gets pregnant while using the T6M body type. I don't have a problem with the type changing to T3, but really, what will happen? Will it switch? What will happen when the character is no longer pregnant?

I feel like I'm going to run into issues quickly. Any help here?

Alright User29, i got one for you.

We already have Ghost armor in the pack (though i dislike how the moment you hit p1 you lose like half the accessories on it like the shoulders etc).

What about doing a Specter coloring of it.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41657 this mod is a Ghost armor set that offers bloody and clean versions (as well as individual peices of each and bikini versions) of both the White (Kerrigan) and Black (Specter).

As a side note, i think i may know whats happening with the Ghost armor (kerrigan white) losing the accessories (Shoulders is the only peice i think) is that the way the original mod (or at least that veriants link i posted) works is theres the base armor (normal or bikini) then you have goggles (up or down), Gloves (left and right) and Shoulders (Left, Right or Both).

Edit 1: One of the mods (not sure if its SCR or Pregnancy) automaticly equips item peices like matching gloves when the armor is equipped without you having to actually have the gloves (if theres a seperate item for gloves).

But what is happening is that the shoulders are not being linked and thus left off of the P1 - P3 versions.

Ill try to test this tonight to see if thats whats happening.

Edit 2: Ok so this isnt the case, the base "Ghost Armor" provided by the Maternity Clothing and SexoutStore just has the shoulders attached automaticly (with no gloves) and the subsiquent P1-P3 versions just remove the shoulder peices from the model compleatly (not sure why though).

There is a differance in the ghost armor used in the Maternity clothes (which source from this mod http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39543 )

And whail i can certainly see differances (mainly the darker coloring on the Revamp version and Maternity version) i think the texture detail is better in the Variants version i posted above (even if the Kerrigan isnt really the original "Ghost" color as the revamp has it)

Both the Ghost Revamp and Kerrigan Variant do somethings right as far as the original ghost color from the SC games.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/2244264-1291103516.jpg this picture shows it well, the left armor is a stright rip from SC apparently (and it shows in just how poorly the textures appear) But the coloring and material look show up enough to see that the Ghost Revamp gets the coloring more-so correct, whail the Variant has the material look correct.

And as theres no female specter to be found in the SC files (to my knowledge) the only thing that could be done was recolor something to resemble them, and i think the variants does an awesome job of that.

Alright User29' date=' i got one for you.

We already have Ghost armor in the pack (though i dislike how the moment you hit p1 you lose like half the accessories on it like the shoulders etc).

What about doing a Specter coloring of it.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41657 this mod is a Ghost armor set that offers bloody and clean versions (as well as individual peices of each and bikini versions) of both the White (Kerrigan) and Black (Specter).

As a side note, i think i may know whats happening with the Ghost armor (kerrigan white) losing the accessories (Shoulders is the only peice i think) is that the way the original mod (or at least that veriants link i posted) works is theres the base armor (normal or bikini) then you have goggles (up or down), Gloves (left and right) and Shoulders (Left, Right or Both).

Edit 1: One of the mods (not sure if its SCR or Pregnancy) automaticly equips item peices like matching gloves when the armor is equipped without you having to actually have the gloves (if theres a seperate item for gloves).

But what is happening is that the shoulders are not being linked and thus left off of the P1 - P3 versions.

Ill try to test this tonight to see if thats whats happening.

Edit 2: Ok so this isnt the case, the base "Ghost Armor" provided by the Maternity Clothing and SexoutStore just has the shoulders attached automaticly (with no gloves) and the subsiquent P1-P3 versions just remove the shoulder peices from the model compleatly (not sure why though).

There is a differance in the ghost armor used in the Maternity clothes (which source from this mod http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39543 )

And whail i can certainly see differances (mainly the darker coloring on the Revamp version and Maternity version) i think the texture detail is better in the Variants version i posted above (even if the Kerrigan isnt really the original "Ghost" color as the revamp has it)

Both the Ghost Revamp and Kerrigan Variant do somethings right as far as the original ghost color from the SC games.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/2244264-1291103516.jpg this picture shows it well, the left armor is a stright rip from SC apparently (and it shows in just how poorly the textures appear) But the coloring and material look show up enough to see that the Ghost Revamp gets the coloring more-so correct, whail the Variant has the material look correct.

And as theres no female specter to be found in the SC files (to my knowledge) the only thing that could be done was recolor something to resemble them, and i think the variants does an awesome job of that.[/quote']

The problem with the Ghost Armor was there was 20 badly named textures that needed to be applied to each version of the outfit, about an hours work for each version working out whic texture went where because the names of the textures didn't match the names of the parts and the parts kept changing name & order in the list, all the textures are thre feel free to open up SCR in GECK put your learning cap on and make a patch for everyone :)

Would love to see a version of Lady Death base armor made into a preg version. This armor is divided in seperate items' date=' but its the base armor called K2 Lady Death Armor Base that needs pregifying.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44697

[/quote']

License/Legal:

THIS UPLOAD IS NOT RESOURCE MATERIAL. No one may assign, directly or indirectly, all or part of my creative rights or obligations to other modders without my written consent.

Under no circumstances is my absence from The Nexus, either by accident or design, to be interpreted as permission to use the contents of this upload as resource material. This shall continue indefinitely, commencing on the effective upload date.

Permission for conversions will NOT be granted. Don't bother asking.

Kendo 2