[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [Updated: 1st March 2024]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Animations ❤️ available on Loverslab:

• Pool Ladder [MFMF] - [TWOSOME] Pool Edge Oraljob #1 [OJ](OLC)
  • Pool Ladder [MFMF] - [TWOSOME] Pool Edge Oraljob #2 [OJ](OLC)
  • Pool Ladder [MFF] - [THREESOME] Battleship Bounce x Clitoris Rub [AV](OLC)
  • Pool Ladder [MFMF] - [FOURSOME] Double Pool Edge Oraljob [OJ](OLC)
  • Desk - [TWOSOME] TipToe DoggyStyle [AV](OLC)
  • Desk [MFM] - [THREESOME] Leaning Doogy into Classic Oraljob [AV](OLC)
  • Desk [MFMF] - [FOURSOME]Seated Makeout + Counter TipToe DoggyStyle [AV](OLC)
  • Chair [MM] - Male-Male Exclusive [TWOSOME] - Reverse Cowboy and Handjob [ANAL](OLC)
  • Sofa [MMM] - Male-Male Exclusive [THREESOME] - Reverse Cowboy, Handjob + Solo Masturbation [ANAL](OLC)
  • Sofa [MMMM] - Male-Male Exclusive [FOURSOME] - Double Reverse Cowboy + Handjob [ANAL](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFM] - [THREESOME] Leg Hold Double Penetration [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFMF] - [FOURSOME] Double Close Contact Missionary [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFMFF] - [FIVESOME] Naughty Spanking, Kneeling Handjob + Solo Session [TA](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFMFMF] - [SIXSOME] Double Close Contact Missionary + Bouncing Cowgirl [AV](OLC)

Patreon Exclusive Animations ? - Sneakpeak Screenshots:

Spoiler

bf3857b920aa8429ca6d26800579eaa0.gif3382747f02d8cda1daf2447ecdac86fb.gife9c5da6d8b6ad242fac76c06f8498906.gif

On 10/5/2021 at 9:10 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

New Animations ❤️ available on Loverslab:

• Pool Ladder [MFMF] - [TWOSOME] Pool Edge Oraljob #1 [OJ](OLC)
  • Pool Ladder [MFMF] - [TWOSOME] Pool Edge Oraljob #2 [OJ](OLC)
  • Pool Ladder [MFF] - [THREESOME] Battleship Bounce x Clitoris Rub [AV](OLC)
  • Pool Ladder [MFMF] - [FOURSOME] Double Pool Edge Oraljob [OJ](OLC)
  • Desk - [TWOSOME] TipToe DoggyStyle [AV](OLC)
  • Desk [MFM] - [THREESOME] Leaning Doogy into Classic Oraljob [AV](OLC)
  • Desk [MFMF] - [FOURSOME]Seated Makeout + Counter TipToe DoggyStyle [AV](OLC)
  • Chair [MM] - Male-Male Exclusive [TWOSOME] - Reverse Cowboy and Handjob [ANAL](OLC)
  • Sofa [MMM] - Male-Male Exclusive [THREESOME] - Reverse Cowboy, Handjob + Solo Masturbation [ANAL](OLC)
  • Sofa [MMMM] - Male-Male Exclusive [FOURSOME] - Double Reverse Cowboy + Handjob [ANAL](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFM] - [THREESOME] Leg Hold Double Penetration [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFMF] - [FOURSOME] Double Close Contact Missionary [AV](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFMFF] - [FIVESOME] Naughty Spanking, Kneeling Handjob + Solo Session [TA](OLC)
  • Double Bed [MFMFMF] - [SIXSOME] Double Close Contact Missionary + Bouncing Cowgirl [AV](OLC)

Patreon Exclusive Animations ? - Sneakpeak Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

bf3857b920aa8429ca6d26800579eaa0.gif3382747f02d8cda1daf2447ecdac86fb.gife9c5da6d8b6ad242fac76c06f8498906.gif

I have followed the instructions I found on the original post from February.  When I type in the animation name of kw_ollcity_anims it tells me the package cannot be found and I have it in C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages .  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mrph said:

Why is this happening?

Who knows.

But it has definitely noting to do with the animation or the belonging XML lines.

Rarely I see such also in my game with various animations. But have no glue what this causes. Maybe the animation engine ?

4 hours ago, mrph said:

Hi. Why is this happening?

Animation FFFMMM

EXTRA LARGE FONT IS AS SHOUTING AND SOMETIMES IGNORED BY OP!

So, tone it down and try giving more info... Which game mod are you using, KW or Passion? KW has setting for state machine, and wrong setting messes up animations. Exactly which animation is that? OLL may have more than only one multi-anim. Does it happen with any other animations? Does this only happen with THOSE particular Sims? 

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Does it happen with any other animations?

Yes,

@mrph asked also about that effect the same way in Ghosts thread with an animation from Ghost !!!

In my game this effect is very, very rare and not worth to mention actually. (think I saw this two or three times only after long time playing the same save game)

mrph :

If you see this often in your game, I would start to check on my installed CC or other game mods.

Again, it has nothing to do with the animations or the OKW files. That would not be the right place to look at or complain about.

AND, no further comment about that from my side !

On 11/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, mrph said:

Hi. Why is this happening?

Animation FFFMMM

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b2b859a6fa93a04e18f395c30076d490.png

Have you deleted the cache files after adding more animations/mods ? You might also have to download your animation-files again and be sure to add both files (KW_OLLCity_Anims.package, and OKW_OLLCity_Anims.package) in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder. Happy simming :D

On 11/21/2021 at 8:02 PM, LadySmoks said:

EXTRA LARGE FONT IS AS SHOUTING AND SOMETIMES IGNORED BY OP!

So, tone it down and try giving more info... Which game mod are you using, KW or Passion? KW has setting for state machine, and wrong setting messes up animations. Exactly which animation is that? OLL may have more than only one multi-anim. Does it happen with any other animations? Does this only happen with THOSE particular Sims? 

Sorry for the font. I didn't shout or anything like that. I just copied the translation from Google. I didn’t think it might offend anyone.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:51 AM, Clydie said:

Yes,

@mrph asked also about that effect the same way in Ghosts thread with an animation from Ghost !!!

In my game this effect is very, very rare and not worth to mention actually. (think I saw this two or three times only after long time playing the same save game)

mrph :

If you see this often in your game, I would start to check on my installed CC or other game mods.

Again, it has nothing to do with the animations or the OKW files. That would not be the right place to look at or complain about.

AND, no further comment about that from my side !

2 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Have you deleted the cache files after adding more animations/mods ? You might also have to download your animation-files again and be sure to add both files (KW_OLLCity_Anims.package, and OKW_OLLCity_Anims.package) in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder. Happy simming :D

Thanks. I will try to check everything and reinstall the animations.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:02 PM, LadySmoks said:

Used KW. A similar problem occurs only on certain animations (only a few of them, but always) with any Sims. The rest of the animations play fine.

1 hour ago, mrph said:

Used KW. A similar problem occurs only on certain animations (only a few of them, but always) with any Sims. The rest of the animations play fine.

It has been found that some animations do not interact well with certain body sliders. I see huge boobs. Boob sliders have NOT been an issue before, but there is a bow legs/ knock knees slider that has caused problems with leg deformations. 

Just to try, make a few sims with 0 sliders, and see if the animations play correctly. If they do, you will need to figure out which, or which combination of sliders is the problem. The 50/50 method is a good start. If the animations still do not work with 0 slider sims, we will have to look for other issues.

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

It has been found that some animations do not interact well with certain body sliders. I see huge boobs. Boob sliders have NOT been an issue before, but there is a bow legs/ knock knees slider that has caused problems with leg deformations. 

Just to try, make a few sims with 0 sliders, and see if the animations play correctly. If they do, you will need to figure out which, or which combination of sliders is the problem. The 50/50 method is a good start. If the animations still do not work with 0 slider sims, we will have to look for other issues.

I definitely did not take into account the sliders. Sliders are used on the knees, and on the length of the legs, and more. I will try to use animation on sims without changing the sliders at all to see if this is the problem.

Thanks for the help!