[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [Updated: 1st March 2024]

d132d0885b8a8623bd1ed88e0f9d4865.png

ooOLalaCity?️ - ?OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES [12/02/21] - ?ooOLalaWorld's - ?4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!?

Hey there ? - Welcome to ooOLalaCity!

I am proud to annouce the lanch of ooOLalaCity?️

If you've never heard of me or "ooOLala" before within the Adult 18+ NSFW Sims Community, I have been making animations for the Sims 4 for WickedWhims for 4 Years (since ooOLalaWorld's launch in "January 29, 2017") so it is just passed ooOLalaWorld's 4 Year Anniversay!?

980e409471edf66ffb4abe069525b2dc.png

Lately I've been switching between playing the Sims 4 & Sims 3, and I've been having a lot of fun playing The Sims 3.

And one day I thought it would be cool to know how to make animations for the Sims 3.

Turns out that I was able to transfer my Sims 4 animation ability to Sims 3. 

I remember using the various Adult 18+ Mods a very long time ago when they just came out for the Sims 3 and having so much fun with them.

And I remember always wanting to be part of that community of animators but not being very good at animating back then.

Well things are different now, and I am now able to make higher quiality animations for those of you

who may have been seeking for more animations to add to spice up their their game.

Thank you so much for visiting my page.

And I hope that if you do decide to use my animations, you like what I have to offer :)

Take care and have fun! 

- LALA

8 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

And that a lot to me coming from you! You were one of my favorite animators when I played sims 4 (very shortly and a long time ago, but I remember you!)

It's awesome to know that I was one of your favourites back then. I hope I can up my ranks again with Sims 3's Kinky World and Passion ❤️ 

Recently got back into the game and I've been having a lot of fun after figuring out how to no make it fry my computer haha :D 

But seriously thanks :)

Wow a new creator with amazing animations skills ? Clad to hear that it's also for us Passion users as Kinky world is to game changing for me. Will become your Patreon as well, i love gifting people ;) Here is a corona free hug and thank you much for sharing your huge talent with us ❤️x3

2 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Wow a new creator with amazing animations skills ? Clad to hear that it's also for us Passion users as Kinky world is to game changing for me. Will become your Patreon as well, i love gifting people ;) Here is a corona free hug and thank you much for sharing your huge talent with us ❤️x3

Thank you @MrsSanta for becoming a patron and especially for the kind words! ❤️ 

I finally installed Sims 3 thanks to your tempting work. They look amazing! And that post format is exceptional as well. I think my retirement day is coming close as more talented people like you are coming back to TS3. 

10 hours ago, lucas1i said:

I finally installed Sims 3 thanks to your tempting work. They look amazing! And that post format is exceptional as well. I think my retirement day is coming close as more talented people like you are coming back to TS3. 

Hi @lucas1i ?, omgosh thank you so so much for your tutorial and also checking out my work.

I'm really really glad you like the work I've produced. I'm honoured.

I hope you're not retiring soon on my account or anyone else's especially if you enjoy making the really awseome content which you make.

This game will always need more talented content creators such as yourself to keep it fun and exciting for us in this community.

And it would be a shame to lose creators you any time soon. I personally use a handful of TS3 animations, and I use yours :)

That being said. I know there's an end date for everyone and I just wanna say, all your work has been greatly appreciated by us all ❤️ 

So stick around for a longs as you can ;)

7 hours ago, ~Hela~ said:

Wow. Those  animations are amazing!!!?

TThanks a lot @~Hela~ :)

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

A TS4 animator now doing animations for TS3? A very pleasant surprise!

❤️❤️ @LadySmoks

2 hours ago, erinc7214 said:

Now that's how you hook people! Fantastic presentation, downloading now! Thank you!

Thanks so much @erinc7214

Lol, the page layout really messed with me for a bit - I kept hitting the download button - only to be directed to a 'You don't have permission page', yet see more and more have successfully downloaded....

So I back up the truck, and THERE, in the upper left corner in tiny print - the very first thing  :P 

I guess that's because it isn't memorable like the rest of the OP and I did decide to scroll and READ everything first, so kinda forgot about it by the time I got to the end......

1 hour ago, MrsSanta said:

Love the animations have been checking them in game and they are silly, funny, hot and very good, so thanks again. Lots of hugs kisses and love ???❤️

1 hour ago, StrawberryTiddies said:

These are fucking bommmmbbbb

42 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

Here comes new animator!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Thanks for doing Sims 3 animations.

You are doing great on Sims 4, so I think you would also do fine for Sims 3.

Thank you @MrsSanta @StrawberryTiddies @CHboom! & @jenyeah for the kind words and compliments! ❤️❤️❤️ ?