[Sims 3][WIP] ooOLaLa City's Sex Animations for Kinky World & Passion (TS3) [Updated: 1st March 2024]

There was one thing that I dumb assed on, you had this on you main page

*** DON'T USE BOTH MODS AT THE SAME TIME! ***

I at first assumed , because I read way to fast and was to eager to get them installed, that because you had two packages in your zip file that I should only install one of them..LOL

I know being a dumb ass.  I shortly figured it out though ?

1 hour ago, galgat said:

There was one thing that I dumb assed on, you had this on you main page

*** DON'T USE BOTH MODS AT THE SAME TIME! ***

I at first assumed , because I read way to fast and was to eager to get them installed, that because you had two packages in your zip file that I should only install one of them..LOL

I know being a dumb ass.  I shortly figured it out though ?

Haha, at the very least it showed where I could show more clarity I guess, no worries though, just glad you go it working ❤️ 

There is a question running around Sims 3 forums years now.

The question is can Sims 4 animations be transformed to work for Sims 3?

I mean, is it possible to take a Sims 4 animation, change the sims rigs and make it work for sims 3 without change any key frame?

You are the most suitable person to answer that....  

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I mean, is it possible to take a Sims 4 animation, change the sims rigs and make it work for sims 3 without change any key frame?

Although you weren't asking me, I must admit I've tried to convert S4 animations to S3. The problem is difference in the rigs (orientation of some bones). So, I could copy the action of a s4 animation to a S3 rig, but it would look very bad (feet backward etc).

It might be possible if you work with two rigs that correspondent with each other, set up by constraints and inverting the rotation of some bone the first rig copies, but I've never gone that far because it was too much work and it might not work either way. 

So yes, they can be converted, but you have to alter all the bones that look wonky manually (or figure out the way with the two rigs). Because you have to alter, the IK that the creator has set on it will be lost and the feet will start to float/sink etc. 

But maybe OLL knows something I don't and it actually can be done in a much easier way (I really hope so!)

10 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

5 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Although you weren't asking me, I must admit I've tried to convert S4 animations to S3. The problem is difference in the rigs (orientation of some bones). So, I could copy the action of a s4 animation to a S3 rig, but it would look very bad (feet backward etc).

It might be possible if you work with two rigs that correspondent with each other, set up by constraints and inverting the rotation of some bone the first rig copies, but I've never gone that far because it was too much work and it might not work either way. 

So yes, they can be converted, but you have to alter all the bones that look wonky manually (or figure out the way with the two rigs). Because you have to alter, the IK that the creator has set on it will be lost and the feet will start to float/sink etc. 

But maybe OLL knows something I don't and it actually can be done in a much easier way (I really hope so!)

Hey y'all : ) 

I'm not going to do a whole tutorial on it (becuase it is an extreme labourious process) but I can shed some light on how I manage to achieve the TS3 to TS4.

It's not super easy but its not too hard either, just extremely long and tedious.

Both Sims 3 and Sims 4 rigs are quite different so if you wanted to convert between the rigs you basically have to create an intermediary rig.

In other words, a rig with all Sims 3 and all Sims 4 bones in one armature. Then you have to parent all the Sims 3 bones to their respective Sims 4 bones, while keeping the offset of each bone.

--> you would then insert the ts4 animation/keyframes into the intermediary rig

After that entire process, the original sims 3 rig has to have each of its bones copy the location and rotation of the bones in the intermediary rig.

Then you bake and viola! 

And yes, it is much much much easier said than done.

I still pull out my hair trying to get it to work sometimes (especially with the messed up facial expression convertions and weirdly rotated bones).

Hope this helps :)

I'm here if you have more questions.

2 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

I still pull out my hair trying to get it to work sometimes (especially with the messed up facial expression convertions and weirdly rotated bones).

Well just know that all of that frustration is greatly appreciated. Not the frustration LOL. What comes from it. Your talent doesn't go unnoticed.

7 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Ohh! Come on MaryJane!

Please don't get me wrong.

I never knew that you were up to Sims 4 animations also!

You know that you would be the first to ask.

2 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Hey y'all : ) 

I'm not going to do a whole tutorial on it (becuase it is an extreme labourious process) but I can shed some light on how I manage to achieve the TS3 to TS4.

It's not super easy but its not too hard either, just extremely long and tedious.

Both Sims 3 and Sims 4 rigs are quite different so if you wanted to convert between the rigs you basically have to create an intermediary rig.

In other words, a rig with all Sims 3 and all Sims 4 bones in one armature. Then you have to parent all the Sims 3 bones to their respective Sims 4 bones, while keeping the offset of each bone.

--> you would then insert the ts4 animation/keyframes into the intermediary rig

After that entire process, the original sims 3 rig has to have each of its bones copy the location and rotation of the bones in the intermediary rig.

Then you bake and viola! 

Hope this helps :)

I'm here if you have more questions.

So from what LaLa says it's better to start it from scratch,

at list if you are the animation's creator and you remember what you did with the key-frames.

It takes less time....

20 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Ohh! Come on MaryJane!

Please don't get me wrong.

I never knew that you were up to Sims 4 animations also!

You know that you would be the first to ask.

Don't worry, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just tried to explain why I was hijacking the question you asked to OLL ? 

On 2/14/2021 at 5:19 AM, playervlad1999 said:

Your animations are great!

It's wonderful to have another talented person making animations for The Sims 3.

Thanks so much @playervlad1999 ❤️❤️ 

On 2/14/2021 at 5:33 AM, jdw6 said:

Holycrapballs! Now that is how to do instructions. :) Maybe the n00bs won't get so confused.

Hehe, cheers @jdw6 ?

22 hours ago, galgat said:

Awesome!

@galgat ?❤️

3 hours ago, SelenaCrone said:

I am really loving these poses, they are very hot and fun to play with! I am going to be using them for my brothel sims for sure! Will you be doing more in the future? If so I can't wait to see what other sexy things you'll come up with! Keep up the great work! ❤️

Thanks a lot @SelenaCrone ❤️ for the kind words and yes there's defintely more to come ;)

1 hour ago, Jim Delaware said:

Ohwow !
One of the very best on Sims 4 bringing the pleasure for the Sims 3.
Awesome.

Thank you @Jim Delaware❤️ Much much appreciated ?

Dear ooOLalaWorld! Super cool job, very bad what I don't have time to see everything!
Sorry, only one moment did not please: in XML, replace <Objects>Floor</Objects> with <Objects>Floor,Rug</Objects>. What for?:
- this are identical objects
- no need to search for a floor for animation if there is a large rug
- now there is no way to move from the bed to the floor, even if there is a rug. Such is the KW bug, perhaps only for me possibly.

5 hours ago, sim333 said:

Sorry, only one moment did not please: in XML, replace <Objects>Floor</Objects> with <Objects>Floor,Rug</Objects>. What for?:

No there not identical objects. The floor is categorized as part of the ground or terrain by the game not as an object or in other words a fundamental part of the lot itself same thing with the walls. Whereas a rug is a buy object that you can place not only on the floor but also on the roof.

Actually there is how else is the animation going to play when your not even on a lot.

- now there is no way to move from the bed to the floor, even if there is a rug. Such is the KW bug, perhaps only for me possibly.

Never had this happen sounds you got something going on with your game.

6 hours ago, sim333 said:

Dear ooOLalaWorld! Super cool job, very bad what I don't have time to see everything!

Hi sim333, thanks for the compliement. :) 

I think I see what you mean. If what you mean is, any animation than can be played on the floor can be played on a rug, so why not add rug to every floor animation.

It's a good idea, I'll have to see if Rug is accepted by both KW and P & also see that this is no significant clipping with the feet either.

But thank you for the suggestion, I will look into it.

2 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

No there not identical objects. The floor is categorized as part of the ground or terrain by the game not as an object or in other words a fundamental part of the lot itself same thing with the walls. Whereas a rug is a buy object that you can place not only on the floor but also on the roof.

Actually there is how else is the animation going to play when your not even on a lot.

Never had this happen sounds you got something going on with your game.

You're 100% right spaceman1.

I think what he meant is that, 'any animation than can be played on the floor can be played on a rug', and you can't click through a rug on the floor so you'd have to find a piece of the floor with nothing on top of it, however, that might not be nessecarily be the case so I'll have to test & see.

Thanks so much though spaceman1 for tyring to have my back though :) much much appreicated 

3 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

I'll have to see if Rug is accepted by both KW and P & also see that this is no significant clipping with the feet either.

Rugs are not terrain, but objects that stand in between terrain and other objects. How animations will work on them, depends on the object that is upon the rug.

Passion and KW support animations on rugs but they don't support any new modded unknown object that might be upon the rugs. 

In this case you might see the animation happens inside a new furniture object.  

21 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Rugs are not terrain, but objects that stand in between terrain and other objects. How animations will work on them, depends on the object that is upon the rug.

Passion and KW support animations on rugs but they don't support any new modded unknown object that might be upon the rugs. 

In this case you might see the animation happens inside a new furniture object.  

Oh yeah, yesss v. good point.

So if you clicked a rug which has a bed or sofa ontop and an animation ran,

then sims could be standing/playing their animations inside the furniture in an undesired/erroneous way? 

25 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Oh yeah, yesss v. good point.

So if you clicked a rug which has a bed or sofa ontop and an animation ran,

then sims could be standing/playing their animations inside the furniture in an undesired/erroneous way? 

I'll tell you what I did for passion about this one.

If a player or an autonomous passion interaction gets on a rug, the algorithm checks for objects on it, that come from a list of what ever object stands on rugs is known to passion.  Beds, tables, chairs etc.

If a listed object is at the center of a rug, that animation is about to start, then passion tries to find -one- at list animation for the object that is at the centers of the rug and not the rug itself.

The interfering object between rug and player.

If the object is not in list, either because I forgot it or it is not listed because is a modded one, the animation will start even inside it, if it stands in the middle of the rug.

The middle of the rug animation is defined by your own x,y,z coordinates that are always  zero (0)

Most work fine but some not...

49 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

their animations inside the furniture in an undesired/erroneous way

I can tell you that KW does this anyway. However the animations are sequenced, a couple can start on a bed and the next animation can be a floor animation with just heads above the bed. This seems to have begun happening with more recent builds. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Animations available on LoversLab! ❤️ 

Enjoy :) 

• Bed - Classic DoggyStyle (OLC)
  • Bed [Side] - Classic DoggyStyle [OA](OLC)
  • Bed [Side] - Classic Missionary [OA](OLC)
  • Lounge Chair - Laid Back Fingering (OLC)
  • Lounge Chair - Laid Back Oraljob (OLC)
  • Shower - Classic Carry Bang (OLC)
  • Dining Table - Standing Behind Bang (OLC)
  • Coffee Table - Rough DoggyStyle (OLC)
  • Sports Car - Rough Behind Bang [OA](OLC)
  • Loveseat - Rough Missionary (OLC)
  • Hottub - Passionate Missionary (OLC)
  • Toilet - Rough Squat Behind Bang (OLC)

New Patreon Exclusive Animations ? (Sneak Peak Preview) :- 

Spoiler

00d8f07e67cd846767d420cc74178162.gif 96a3f104e379637a8093389085fe13fe.gif cb2dfe05c9d67a74736094b3137f2d2e.gif 3a827cab0d0022b1d9787bb5963e85d1.gif ff59058bac51db8ffac1ee7b1a77997e.gif