"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

@Jalundra

Imp's More Complex Needs has an option to scale the player to your SPECIAL settings' date=' and also lets you change scale manually. Both height and weight.

[/quote']

Yeah, but I'm not sure it actually changes the scale of the character visually (I've never noticed it anyway), I think that all it does it change the amount of protein/water/etc. and how much alcohol and drugs you can survive.

@ Jaluda, Kashked:

The simpler way is to use the console to scale your character.

player.setscale x.xx

Where "x.xx" is the scale. Default is 1.00.

0.95 is below average height.

0.9 is short.

0.8 is midget.

Et cetera.

@ All:

Edit: Nevermind. Found the needed mod as part of Puce Moose's No Challenge Notifications.

Is there a way or a mod that permanently disables the messages, XP rewards and everything else for stuff like 'do X number of Y using Z'?

Currently, I'm using a mod that makes everyone take much more head damage, and every time I critical-hit someone in the head with a laser weapon I get that "You'll blind somebody!" message and XP award. Horribly annoying and throws level progression completely out of whack.

Another one: is there a mod that allows toggling the effects of the "Friend of the Night" perk on and off, at will, regardless of time of day, lighting conditions or anything else?

I know there are mods with night vision equipment, but they aren't what I'm looking for.

Unified HUD doesn't seem to properly work most of the time. I have quite a few HUDs installed and Unified HUD pretty much breaks 'em; aHUD doesn't work, for example, and disables Project Nevada's HUD elements. Best way to incorporate all of 'em is to edit the .xml file, which is what Unified HUD's supposed to do.

ok how do i share something? i opened it in google chrome so most of the stuff is translated, but apparently i have to register by phone? because my email is in the states... i dont suppses there is a way around this?

ETA: so i managed to make an account Gmail works for the site, so now i share some files? and i should be able to download stuff yes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't think I needed to start a thread for this and just post a request here.

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of New Vegas Battle Suit from VGUNetwork. One normally can't just download it, you have to have joined the forums, wrote 30 some odd posts and be there a week or something.

I lurk, I don't post much anywhere so this poses a bit of a problem. So I'm wondering if anyone that has the ability to download it or have a copy on their HDD would kindly post or PM me a temp link or something.

Thank you.