"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for a mod that would disable the "faction armor" script(s).

And I mean script(s), without touching armors themselves in any way.

Also, any mods for companions' AI that would prevent the idiots from running off towards an enemy out of line of sight (in buildings, in particular) and prevent them from starting shooting before an enemy spotted us when sneaking ([Caution] hasn't become [Danger])?

Looking for a mod that would disable the "faction armor" script(s).

And I mean script(s)' date=' without touching armors themselves in any way.

Also, any mods for companions' AI that would prevent the idiots from running off towards an enemy out of line of sight (in buildings, in particular) and prevent them from starting shooting before an enemy spotted us when sneaking ([Caution'] hasn't become [Danger])?

here you go chief: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46558

Nope' date=' edits armors, not the scripts.

The reason I want [i']script[/i]-removing/editing mod is because I have several other mods that both change armors and add new ones. Patching them all would take me x10 more work than the author of "AntiFaction Armors" spent on their mod, unfortunately.

Edit: Found what I was looking for - No Faction Armor. Still looking for the companions' AI mod.

im looking for a mod that can make all my companions into working prostitutes and not just Cass' date=' Veronica and the other companions that come with new vegas. I want to turn my downloadable companions into prostitutes also :D

[/quote']

No such thing, atleast not for Sexout.

Is there a mod like the weapon on back" mod? For example I'm using my 9mm but my rifle is still on my back. Other example is the opposite, I'm using rifle, but my 9mm is holstered.

I think something like that exist, since there is one from oblivion. I'm been looking for this for immersion.

Would love some Essential lockpicking and hacking mods. For lockpicking something like less touchy for Skyrim, something that increases the sweet spot of the locks, but not an overpowered one. And something for hacking, gawd, I hate that trial and error minigame.

And eyebrows replacer, just eyebrows, not face textures, If possible.

This might be a really dumb one, but is there a mod that will allow me to continue the game after the final battle at the dam? I don't care about long-term political effects of my actions or on my companions or anything fancy like that, I just want to be able to keep playing after I "beat" the game.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jalundra

Imp's More Complex Needs has an option to scale the player to your SPECIAL settings, and also lets you change scale manually. Both height and weight.

@srayesmanII

I've seen a mod like that before, but I cannot remember the name of it off the top of my head. I think it was XFO's master-level skills (skills over 100) but I'm not sure.

@srayesmanII

I've seen a mod like that before' date=' but I cannot remember the name of it off the top of my head. I think it was XFO's master-level skills (skills over 100) but I'm not sure.

[/quote']

Found the XFO one, and it appears that the skill is for Epic characters (skills over 100). Not quite what I was hoping for, but good to know about XFO (have to check out that some more). My need was more for relocking a keyed door - house mod I'm looking at has some cells, but no way in game to relock them. Kind of strange. Maybe I'll just modify it myself in GECK - or hey, my next mod :D ?