"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Well it's obvious since he used lings. I believe the hair is one of the soya hairs. I think. It's been too long.

You could start off here. Her appearance might be in lings pretty things.

Thanks but:

I tried Ling's Pretty Things (which uses Ling's Finer Things + Lings Coiffure) and I get this:

http://postimg.org/image/i38hmj9az/

Instead of this:

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/mods/120/images/19122-1-1407263659.jpg

Face structure is different. Also, color of the face in my picture is too white and doesn't match with the body... (a problem that exists with vanilla game that is made more obvious here).

:'(

A lot of that is probably lighting and posing, honestly.  Having uploaded my own set of faces, I think a lot of people underestimate the simple importance of taking a pic in flattering light.  

As to the utterly pale face, I'd recommend playing around with the textures in the GECK, or potentially trying different textures from different races until you find one you like (Mojave Delight, Makeup texures, etc.)

I'd be happy to screw around with that file, if you'd like, and try to get the face a little better textured, but I'd bet you'd do a LOT by just looking at it in dimmer light.  Understand that when you see an uploaded pic you're virtually always getting the best lighting and angle that the uploader's got.  

Guest toymachine

That looks like the exact same Holly to me. The hair, hair color. The eye shape, color of her iris. All except the lip color. That may have to do with the lighting from both images. It also may have to do with overlay mods like Director's Chair by Gopher. Could be a bit more saturated. Saturation tends to make the skin a bit more orange tone.

I have a very simple installation. No DLC,  downloaded Sexout + CompPack and Ergo Sum.

There's this problem that every body has a joining ring around the neck because the textures of the bodies and head are slightly different shades and it's extremely noticable.  Anything that I can do about that?

I have a very simple installation. No DLC,  downloaded Sexout + CompPack and Ergo Sum.

There's this problem that every body has a joining ring around the neck because the textures of the bodies and head are slightly different shades and it's extremely noticable.  Anything that I can do about that?

Besides asdding bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 to ini file, make esp an esm, or wear necklace of some sort.

Besides asdding bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 to ini file, make esp an esm, or wear necklace of some sort.

Thanks, I'll try your suggestions

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For Fallout New Vegas, is there a mod that fires other things than mini-nukes from the fat man? Preferably a 3D model of John Cena complete with his theme playing as you fire, and if possible have the audio play over each other rather than stop and restart it. It already exists for Fallout 4 but it's just the audio version. I'd make this myself but I have no idea how to do all of it, even with GECK.

• 1 month later...

All I found was a bigger nukes mod for the Fatman for NV, sorry.

Couple of days I looked at a mod that changes the value of an item based on an algorythm, thus making most of the items far less value and stabilizing the ingame economy without serious compatibility issues. Now I could curse myself for not downloading it right away... does someone have an idea what I am looking for here?

@Krasovskiy

If you have fallout 3 and NV you could use TTW and get the rock it launcher it shoots whatever junk you pick up off of the ground like baseballs pool balls ashtrays and the ammo is reusable as you can pick them back up again if needed.

Thanks, but I don't own Fallout 3. Just NV. I think I might actually go through in making this myself XD, I just need time.

• 1 month later...

Is there a mod that adds abortion for sexout pregnancy?

Abortion should be available in dialogue options with most of the doctors in FONV. It depends how far its advanced as to whether some doctors can do it. Dr Usagi at Medical Clinic is best equipped with more than a coathanger at her disposal.

I've always liked cyberpunk and sci-fi ambientations and after exploring the Mojave a few times I wanna make it a bit more of those styles. Do you know any good Cyberpunk or Sci-Fi themed mods? (Overhauls, armor, clothing, weapons, races... Whatever)

Guest endgameaddiction

Don't think you'll find anything remotely close to that for New Vegas. RAGE had the right of it in that last location (forget the name of it). The one with the subway station city that gave off that cyberpunk wasteland feel.